Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruphhausin ~ Obsessive Arts ~ D.E.666

Luna looked down at the ad and the address in her hand with a soft sigh. She had been looking for another job for a little pocket money and she thought that she found just the job she needed. While scanning the ads, she found an ad for a model and it caught her interest right away. After a quick call, she recieved an address at where to meet the artist named Alexandre' Deveroux, and she decided to meet him after a quick errand of mailing some bills. Sighing, she looked up at the building as she ran a hand through her hair.

The young snow leopard was about 23 years of age though she looked much younger which often times worked in her favor. She was a little on the short side and skinny, her body slender and curvy. She had a tiny waist that flared out into wider hips then led down into long slender but fit legs and tiny feet. Her ass was firm from years of track when she was in high school and she had c-cup breasts that were perfectly round and perky so she never had to wear a bra unless she wanted to. Luna's black and white hair was cut in a choppy shoulder length style and she had bright blue green eyes that sparkled brightly, long eyelashes framing her almond shaped eyes. Her fur was silky and well groomed.

That day she was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a simple black beater with a pair of high heels. Walking up to the building, she knocked on the door and waited for it to open while running her fingers through her hair, brushing it back over her shoulder.

DarknessEmbraced666 said:
Luna looked down at the ad and the address in her hand with a soft sigh. She had been looking for another job for a little pocket money and she thought that she found just the job she needed. While scanning the ads, she found an ad for a model and it caught her interest right away. After a quick call, she recieved an address at where to meet the artist named Alexandre' Deveroux, and she decided to meet him after a quick errand of mailing some bills. Sighing, she looked up at the building as she ran a hand through her hair.

The young snow leopard was about 23 years of age though she looked much younger which often times worked in her favor. She was a little on the short side and skinny, her body slender and curvy. She had a tiny waist that flared out into wider hips then led down into long slender but fit legs and tiny feet. Her ass was firm from years of track when she was in high school and she had c-cup breasts that were perfectly round and perky so she never had to wear a bra unless she wanted to. Luna's black and white hair was cut in a choppy shoulder length style and she had bright blue green eyes that sparkled brightly, long eyelashes framing her almond shaped eyes. Her fur was silky and well groomed.

That day she was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a simple black beater with a pair of high heels. Walking up to the building, she knocked on the door and waited for it to open while running her fingers through her hair, brushing it back over her shoulder.

Alex had everything out for his latest model to get there. Being Panwere, and usually perceived as human, he had a lot of trouble finding those willing to pose for him. He took Luna's call, and he liked how she sounded and he was very hopeful that she would work out. He loved doing cats, as those were his primary forms. He did have a few that were not Feline, but his blood was cat, pure and simple.

He heard the knock, and he moved to the door. He was tall, almost six food, with the lithely muscular body a werecat should have, but he was more than Were, as he was Panwere. His eyes, mostly green, would turn frost, emerald, or even deep teal at times, and that was what showed who and what he was. His hair, mostly dark brown, was also slightly streaked with a bit of the white of his fur. He was thirty-six, and looked ten years younger, and he was proud of it.

When he opened the door, Lune took his breath away. Smiling very pleased, he held open the door.

"Come in. You have to be Luna."

Hearing the door open, Luna turned slightly and smiled, her long tail flicking as she smiled up at him. Standing at a mere 5'5" at most, Alex was a good bit taller then her. While her body was more sleek with willowy muscle tone from running, Alex's seemed to be more of the muscle for strength. Luna gazed up at him, her eyes taking in his appearance as she stood there before him with a curious look in her eyes. The feline had heard rumors from other art models about him, hearing that he was a shifter, but she didn't care. After all, everyone was different.

"Yes, I'm Luna." she said gently. "And you're Alexandre'?" she asked as she stepped into the building, shivering a little as the heat of the hot day was chased away by the cooler air inside of the building. "I do hope I'm not too late. I was running a little behind because my classes ran later then usual."

The female ran her hand over her arm, ruffling the fur for a moment before smoothing it back down as she stands there waiting. Luna seemed to have a natural beauty, her species giving her an exotic quality in her facial features.

DarknessEmbraced666 said:
Hearing the door open, Luna turned slightly and smiled, her long tail flicking as she smiled up at him. Standing at a mere 5'5" at most, Alex was a good bit taller then her. While her body was more sleek with willowy muscle tone from running, Alex's seemed to be more of the muscle for strength. Luna gazed up at him, her eyes taking in his appearance as she stood there before him with a curious look in her eyes. The feline had heard rumors from other art models about him, hearing that he was a shifter, but she didn't care. After all, everyone was different.

"Yes, I'm Luna." she said gently. "And you're Alexandre'?" she asked as she stepped into the building, shivering a little as the heat of the hot day was chased away by the cooler air inside of the building. "I do hope I'm not too late. I was running a little behind because my classes ran later then usual."

The female ran her hand over her arm, ruffling the fur for a moment before smoothing it back down as she stands there waiting. Luna seemed to have a natural beauty, her species giving her an exotic quality in her facial features.

"Yes, I am Alexandre' and you may call me Alex if you like. Please sit down over here and we can talk about what the modeling will entail."

Alex gestured to a very large sectional, and he led her to it and waited for her to be seated. He really did like all of the way she looked, and it pleased him very much to be hiring such and attractive one. She was perfect, her every detail very pleasing to him. He then smiled down at her, remembering his manners.

"Would you like something to drink while we discuss both the modeling gig and what I am expecting?"

Luna nodded slightly, following him over to the sectional where she sat down, both of her legs curled beneath her as she smiled at him. Some of her hair fell in her face, framing it slightly as she tilted her head with a smile. "Yes please. Some water would be fine." she said gently.

The leopard had been raised to have wonderful manners, her mother always insisting that good manners and perfect posture would get her far in life. So she always made sure that she was always polite and well mannered. And so far it's payed off for her. She's gotten into a wonderful college and she used to have a job she enjoyed until they started cutting back and laying people off.

While he got her drink, Luna looked around a bit before speaking when he came back. "So, how long have you been an artist?" she asks softly.

"For five years. I also write and do sculpture."

He brought her the water, having gotten some for himself. He sat down beside her at the corner, smiling as he gave her a good look over. He was very pleased and he didn't hide that she was very honest about her own looks.

"I am willing to pay exactly what I explained over the phone. What I am needing is for you to be the muse for a series of works I am doing, both painting and sculpture. In addition to the money for posing, I will be giving you some extra money as I really do think the art will sell."

That part he had not explained, but as he continued, he also wanted her to understand the differences in what he wanted.

"I also may or may not need you to pose for extra pieces. Now the posing will involve at least a couple of hours of your time every day, but if your 'aura' as my Muse progresses and is effective, the time will be longer and the pay more."

He sipped his water, letting her realize that there was potential she would be making much more than she had at her job.

"Writing and sculpting? Sounds interesting." she said honestly. As he brought the water, she reached out and took the water with a small smile, gently thanking him before taking a drink from the cup. Reaching up, Luna brushed her bangs back from her face and over her shoulder as she listened to him speak about the money first then what he needed. Slowly she nodded in understanding.

As he said that he thought the art would sell, she felt a hint of a blush starting and she smiled a little more. "That's fine." she said gently. "I'm fine with posing for you for several hours. However, I do hope you're okay with it being after twelve in the afternoon." she said gently. "I have morning classes."

She took another sip of her water while watching Alex. "However, all of my later afternoons and evenings are free." Luna was more then happy at what he said she would be making in the way of money. It would be more then enough to help with her bills and she'd have money left over to spend on other things.

Alex smiled, very pleased with the schedule she was asking him for. He liked her personality as well as her looks, and he knew that she was perfect.

"Actually, that would be perfect. The afternoon light shines right into the window I have where you will be posing, and I also really like doing pieces with the evening sun setting in the back ground. Also... I am not much of a morning person, and that fits well with me also. Trust me, classes for me were murder when I was going to school."

He was very pleased, as he wanted her to be able to make the money, but there was something else. She had that look, that inspiring something that told him she was going to be the thing that would make his art come alive again.

"I hope you can start tomorrow, as I really would like to capture you perfectly and immediately."

Luna laughs softly and nods slightly. "I'm not a morning person either. I personally enjoy the evenings better then the mornings. I just tolerate them because of my classes." she said with a sheepish grin and a chuckle. "So I know what you mean when you say they were murder. Half the time I just want to go back to sleep."

Her eyes sparkled brightly as she sat there, her long tail flicked lazily back and forth. "Tomorrow? That's fine." she said gently with a nod. "If you had asked, I could start today. But I'm sure you have things to get ready." Finishing her water, she rested her glass in her lap while gazing at him. "For when I'm posing for you, is there a certain way you want me to look? Or should I just come dressed in whatever?"

She wanted to make sure that everything for his work was just right.

"Actually... If you have time now... I would love to do a few sketches of you."

Alex was still awestruck by her natural beauty, and in fact he did like sketching as much as painting. He smiled very warmly, hoping that his suggestion would be alright.

"If you would like, you can go and come back in a bit.. but I am hoping you would be willing to do them now... and.. if you don't mind... perhaps one of you in... a swimsuit out by my pool...."

He gestured to the part of the house that was, ironically, mostly built into the side of a good sized hill. Because the property had a large wall around it, the mostly underground house was peaceful and not to really be disturbed, and the pool, which was one of the sunken down areas, was also shielded by one-way tinted glass.

"Of course. That would be fine." she said gently. "I don't work today and I have nothing else to do."

She sat up a little more and smiled at him. But as he spoke about doing sketches of her by his pool with her in a swimsuit, she paused before smiling. "Well, I live about half an hour away. However, I do have an old swimsuit in my car just outside. It's a bikini if that's alright with you."

As he gestured to another part of the house, she turned slightly and looked before nodding. "And posing in a swimsuit is fine with me. I don't mind at all."

Luna slid to the edge of the seat and held her empty glass out to him. "So, shall I run outside and get my suit?" she asked him.

He smiled and nodded slowly, as he was very eager to see her in a bikini. He hid it very well, as he was also imagining her completely naked and in nothing but her soft fur.

"I will get you some more water, and I will be out there by the pool. There is a changing screen there in the corner on the left of the sliding door, so you will be able to be ready out there."

He already had his sketchbook and supplies out there, just had planned for if she had the right look. He was very pleased she did, and he was now getting her water. By the time she returned she would find him out there.

She sighed in relief before nodding with a small smile. "Okay. I should be right back." she said before standing. With a slight nod, she turned and headed out of the house. Walking down the street, she moved to her car where she unlocked it and pulled out a bag that held some of her clothes. She had planned on going swimming sometime later in the week but she wasn't sure when so she had just left her suit out there in the car. With bikini in hand, she headed back up to the house.

Following his directions, she made her way over to the changing screen and changed. The bikini was a cute halter string bikini. It was emerald green with black lace trimming. The bottoms tied at her waist and hugged her rear just right while the top covered enough of her breasts to be modest but showed enough to be sexy.

Once changed, she headed down to the pool, leaving her clothes up behind the screen. "I do hope this is okay." she said to him as she approached. As she walked, her hips swayed slightly as she smiled at him, her black and white striped hair fluttering around her shoulders.

Alex really liked what he saw, her body so intensely worth the wait as she walked over to where he wanted her to lay out and pose.

"It is perfect, Luna. Please stretch out and give me that kind of lazy 'waiting for something interesting to happen' pose. That is my default pose when I start with a new model. I also want you to be comfortable, so there are plenty of pillows there for you."

He sat down and already had most of the area already sketched, waiting for her to get into the position and pose. He was able to do that from experience, loving how the model always livened up the background, but as she moved, he was already thinking about what it would be like to caress her body and induce passion out of her.

Luna moved closer to him and she tilted her head before looking at the spot where he wished for her to lay down and pose. Nodding slowly, she smiled before moving over to the pillows. Moving them around a bit, she made something of a bed before laying down upon them.

Moving around a bit, Luna stretched out with a sigh before moving so she was laying with her back against the pillows while her hips were twisted slightly with one leg slightly bent and the other stretched out completely. Her one arm rested near her head while the other was draped across her stomach while her tail rested along her legs, lazily twitching back and forth.

Once she was comfortable, Luna looked up at him with a slight smile. Luna looked both comfortable and sexy reclining across the pillows almost naked, almost as if she were waiting for a lover. "How's this?" she asked gently.

"Perfect, Luna... absolutely perfect."

Alex started, sketching her steadily for the next two hours. He finished the first two of her in the starter pose, then he asked her to get in a more sensual seeming one, and he did the next two with her there. As he sketched her, he asked her as much about herself as she was comfortable with.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Just curious as I do not want someone being jealous of you doing this, or to be dealing with an overly intrusive guy in our sessions. Also, you may want to keep a selection of clothes for doing all the posing.. unless you wish to trust me to take you shopping for some?"

Nodding, Luna brushed her bangs from her eyes before looking up at Alex. After that she became completely still other then the slow rise and fall of her breasts and the occasional twitch from her tail, blinking and her whiskers quivering a little. She watched him as he sketched her, her gaze taking in the look of concentration upon his face as he worked.

When asked for a more sensual seeming pose, she nodded and shifted her pose slightly. It wasn't too much of a change, but enough of one that it seemed more sensual and sexy. For a while they were silent before he began speaking and she smiles gently, chuckling softly at the mention of a boyfriend.

"You don't have to worry about a boyfriend." she said gently. "I broke up with my boyfriend about two weeks ago. He was a little free with himself. Couldn't keep himself in his pants and he slept with any female that would lay with him. I dropped him because I wasn't going to let him play me like that." She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled slightly. "As for the clothes, it shouldn't be a problem. I can have a bag of different outfits packed for you. Are there certain types of outfits you'd like me to have?"

Alex paused and though, very intent on what he was seeing as a pattern of her being a bit more accepting more readily. He smiled, blushing a little because she was so very lovely. He was a handsome man, so he was told, and he was already attracted to her but he hid it very well. He paused in sketching, sipping his water and then continuing, touching up as he told her what he wanted.

"I want you to be open to wearing very.. sensual clothing. My art is very progressive and for mature tastes, but tasteful. Outfits and pieces of clothing that best highlight and heighten your figure and attributes will be best."

He did not mention lingerie, and he did not hint at anything slutty or sleazy. Rather, he was wanting her to understand that his art, though popular and valued, is a little specialized. He was wanting her, imagining what her body would feel like against his and with her legs around his waist as he said that.

Luna noticed him pause and she tilted her head curiously before seeing his blush and she giggled softly. She recognized that Alex was an attractive man. She wouldn't deny it but she wouldn't just tell him. After all, she was working for him and she didn't think it would be appropriate to just come out and say she found him attractive. When he began working again, she returned to concentrating on him again.

"Sensual clothing? Do you mean like... sexy dresses, bottoms and tops, slightly revealing clothes? And lingerie? Things like this?" she asked motioning towards her swim suit. As she spoke, she felt her face heating up and her ears laid back slightly to show her slight embarrassment but she didn't move the rest of her body as she gazed at him.

She understood that his art was more mature then many other artists and she was comfortable with wearing things like that. Though she was a little shy about it, she would do it. After all, it was for the sake of art and the pay was rather good.

He smiled, still blushing some but being direct and totally honest with her. That was something that he had a reverse problem with sometimes, that he could at times be too honest.

"Actually, that is precisely what I am meaning, Luna. The art I am wanting you for will be very tasteful, but will very keenly focused on your natural beauty."

He didn't pause, but he blushed a little more. He was making it too clear that he thought she was attractive, but as he was Panwere, he at least was able to keep control of himself enough he was not producing enough pheromones to make her afraid a Marine platoon was stalking her.

"Also, I will be having dinner soon, and if you would like to stay, there should be more than enough."

After being told that she was right as to what type of clothes he wanted her to wear, she nodded before stilling. But when he told her that he thought she was attractive, she blushed even more while bowing her head with an embarrassed mewl.

"Okay. I'll make sure I keep a bag containing several outfits in it in my car." she said to him. "I'm thinking maybe two dresses, a couple tops and bottoms and some lingerie. That way we can decide on something for me to wear."

Shifting on the pillows, she became a little more comfortable and glanced at him as he offered her dinner and she chuckled. "Oh, I wouldn't wish to impose." she said gently.

"It truly would not be an imposition at all, Luna. As a matter of fact, I really would like your company."

He smiled, very encouraging for her to say yes as he did want her to stay. He always made too much, and spent days juggling leftovers. He told her about his own garden in the greenhouse part of the house, off through one of the other doors off to the right of the pool. He also told her that, as she did have a bikini, she could also swim in his pool if she liked to cool off from the day.

Luna's small smile widened and it made her eyes light up as she looked at him, her white fangs flashing as she laughed softly. "Thank you Alex." she said to him. "I suppose I could stay. I was going to just go home and eat left over take out, but I think having some company would be nice instead."

The offer to swim in the pool made her a little excited. She never got the chance to go swimming unless she went to the gym and she didn't always get the chance to go to the gym.

((Sorry so short))

((short is not bad... and hope that my filling gaps is okay...))

Dinner was very good, as he made Orange Chicken from scratch, as well as his own dumplings and egg rolls. He even, if she needed him to, showed her how to use her chopsticks. He made it with the best rice to go with it, somehow knowing what she would like. He encouraged her to also have some of the light pastry that he made, reassuring her he did not plan the dinner at all.

"I always make plenty. Even now, I will have leftovers for a couple of days."

After dinner, he allowed her to go to the Pool, changing into his own suit and swimming with her if she is alright with it.

(Hope that this is alright.. just a little more before the jump.)

(Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind. And yes, it's alright.))

When they moved back into the main part of the house for dinner, she was surprised at what he had prepared for dinner. Even though she had used chopsticks before, she wasn't very good with them and she let him show her how to use them, softly laughing when she dropped food back onto her plate. At one point she accused him playfully of planning it out, smiling when he insisted he didn't.

"Okay, I believe you." she said with a giggle before taking another bite of her food.

Once she was done eating, she headed back out to the pool while he changed. Once out, she dived in with a soft splash and she swam around a bit before surfacing as he entered the room, softly asking him to join her. "So, I know that this may be a personal question, but is it true what some of the other art models told me?" she asked him curiously. "That you're a panwere? I mean, I don't mind if you are, I'm just curious. After all, you know that felines are the curious type."

Back
Top Bottom