Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trying to Heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvereye

Star
(Would like this to be a slow building romance between two female characters,futa is optional)

The 5"4 girl wasn't having it easy. In fact, she was going through hell right now. She was stuck in an alleyway, scratches all over her flank and legs, blood and other fluids leaking down them. It wouldn't take long to guess what had happened to her. Rape. She'd been minding her own business when suddenly some men took advantage of her and before Isa could stop it she had been taken advantage of.

Oh, she felt like dying! She hoped something would come up and take her, instead of reliving the images that were playing in her mind. The one man who had done most of it was big..too big. He'd stolen her virginity and taken her over and over. Her aching sex felt like it was tattered to shreds. A whimper escaped her throat as she pathetically laid there, chest heaving up and down, blue eyes closed tightly. There were cut marks all around her legs and her shirt was torn up, her nose and lip bloody along with a bruise on the side of her face.

She had to get up. With a groan, the traumatized female got up and walked, stiffly out of the alleyway, head held low and legs clamped together tightly. but she didn't want to attract anymore attention. Maybe she'd go hide in a corner, live out her existence that way. Tears sprung to her eyes but she shook her head, hating herself for letting this happen.
She was so vulnerable right now. The man that had raped her hurt her mentally. With a low sob the brown haired girl trembled and then fell onto the ground, turning her head to the side and vomiting.

She was getting looks from people as she made her way passed them and limping along the streets. Finally she'd made it to the park and collapsed there, eyes closed tightly as pain lanced through her. She wished she could just die, and maybe she would. Then that would take her pain away.

She hated life right now.

(Sorry for the angst opening, It'll probably be like this for a while, if anyone wants to participate, they can.)

(i'll give you a hand in starting this up, consider it thanks for rping with me :))

Seeing the girl covered in cuts Maria started walking forward. When she collapsed bells started ringing and soon Maria was in a full out sprint. Yanking her cellphone out of her pocket she quickly flipped it open and mashed 911. Almost screaming into the phone as she examined the girl not daring to touch her in fear of harming her further, "Dear god! There's a girl here at the park. She's bleeding pretty bad, I think she's been raped or mugged!"

Maria tried to whisper reassuring things, but there was little to be said. Snapping her head upwards she glared at all the people that just watched. 'Whats wrong with them?! The girl was almost dead and they just stand and watch?' Kneeling by the girl she said softly, "Don't worry. I'll make sure you get out of this alive. The ambulance is almost here, they'll take care of you"

Isa coughed up a bit more blood, then vomited again,pain lancing through her entire body. "Oh mijn God..hurts badly.." She whimpered and got up,looking at the other girl and immediately backing up."No.no hospital.No! I can't go. Those doctor's..they work there.They'll get me." She whimpered and began wheezing again, then got up and limped away,beginning to run off raggedly though she wasn't going so fast.She wanted her sister so badly.Where was she?

Finally she fell onto her side,letting out a loud cry of pain as she landed wrongly and laid there on her side, blue eyes glazed over with pain and turmoil.She was hurting so badly she was sure she'd die. Maybe she would and this pain would escape her.That would be nice, at least she wouldn't suffer anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom