Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schools out

He was not used to fucking a virgin the women that he was used to were the kind that lost that early. He smiled he was happy to learn the little stuck up bitch was a virgin, well she had been a virgin. She held onto her legs spreading them wide he felt his cock slowly sink into her cunt.

“You know I was thinking this could not get any better but knowing I am popping a virgin” he could see she was in pain it was clear she had been saving herself for marriage. He found it quant in this day and age to save oneself for marriage he smi9led holding onto her he thrust hard tearing deeply inside her.

“I think we need some pictures of this to make sure that you don‘t o to the cop‘s“ he never killed anyone and did not plan to. He felt his cock bottom out she was tight, young and a virgin he smiled. “you know I think I might just come back“ he stole her id from her purse.

He held her moving his hands up her body the fear the pain he drank it all in he enjoyed the power he had over her. “If you think you can fight back I just might plant my seed in you’re womb” he leaned down trying to look in her eyes and see the fear that would spread once she learned he would try no matter what she did.

She was lost in the tearing feeling of him, all she could do was pant and grip to the desk tightly. Her knuckles white, her eyes clampped shut from pain. This wasn't the way she was suppose to lose her precious gift, she wasn't suppose to be raped over a desk when she let the man have it.

Her hair jostled in black pools over her body, now damp from the sex that was involved in. She didn't know what was worse in the matter, having her cherry popped by a mad man. Or having him speak to her during both made her angry, both made her wish she'd die, but most importantly they made her feel ashamed that she couldn't stop him.

She tried to make sense of what he was saying when he spoke of coming back to her, she didn't want him back. Nor did she think that this moment would be grounds for him to come back. She watched nervously as he reached into her purse, the desk shaking from her bruised hips slamming against it.

Just when she was about to ask she felt him lean over her, there body sliding against each other in the motions she wanted to stop. She tried to look at him while he spoke, her lip quivering from all this, her breaths coming out harsh and ragged as she began to enjoy it. Her eyes nearly popped from their sockets when he spoke of shooting his seed inside her, her head shaking frantically in no. "No! Please you can't....I...I don't want your..baby," she begged, her eyes flooding with tears and ripe fear.

Sex is heat not passion it’s a fire that threatens to consume not only the flesh but the very soul of the men and women who give into it. His fingers searched her body a hundred vulgar words were lost in his mouth. Besides he had better uses for his mouth then simple sexual vulgarities.

His mouth found her hot skin it was clear her body was betraying her soul and responding to his own bodies actions. He felt her body surrender to him slowly her sex loosened no longer fighting the intrusion. He then felt it grip his cock holding onto him like a vice refusing to let him go.

He bit down hard on her breast his hard fingers gently slicing into the hard strong yet warm and supple flesh of her back. He began to suck on her nipple pulling on her tit like a wild animal. His finger moved to her ass grabbing the globes of flesh and fat buried deeply underneath.

Slowly he lifted her up moving her further onto the desk he rolled over pulling her on top to allow him to greater power and depth. Slowly he pulled out his dagger like cock was covered in blood and sexual fluid. He had her turn around so she was facing away from him finally giving him a good view of her backside.

He was excited the hunger boiling up in him he wanted to break her until she begged for him to fuck her. She was a whore a stuck up ice bitch whore and he wanted to show it too her. He smiled biting her neck again his hands working there way up her smooth stomach.

“I want to break you show you what a whore you are” she did not even recognize him why would she. He was only a kid back then but the bitch had turned him down, well she was a kid to but there was no need to be so cruel. “I want you to beg for it beg for my demon spawn”

She fought with every movement of her peer, his rolling and pulling shaking her already rattled brain. Her heart burning within her, an unknown heat starting to fill her very being that threatened to be lost to this monster.

She wasn't sure what she should do, he was moving far to fast for her to counter him, and the more she fought, the better he was becoming in controlling her. His hands causing bruises and tingles that she wished would go away.

When Dan's cock hit the back of her pussy she nearly cried out, the depth feeling nothing short but amazing to her. The more he forced her to move with him the more her body willed her to do so. Sooner than she would have liked to admit her hips were meeting his in a combining motion. Helping the man rape her, although now she was sure it was label something short of that.

Looking into his eyes she shook her head, her ability to deny the feeling might have been broken. But her will to fight her classmate had all but died in her soul. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction he desired from her, prepared to let her body have it's fun, while her heart fought him.

He played this game many time letting the prey think it was safe, stalking watching the prey until she tired. He leaned forward stopping for only a minute to whisper into her ear “You should know that I have been waiting this for weeks” he licked up her neck suckling on her ear.

His hands moved up her back his sharp nail dug long thin shallow lines into the lower part of her back. “I can feel it I know you want me you’re mind screams no but you’re heart you’re body screams for me to take you” he lifted up her ass thrusting into her over and over again.

Slowly he lay back pulling her onto his lap he wanted her to break her down and remake her. He did it before until he grew tired of them then he threw them away like any garbage. Perhaps it would not happen this time perhaps this one would be the one to last.

“I want you to work at it” his blade worked slowly over her face the blade was a light as a feather but sharp. He moved his hips his finger traced lines over her skin he would cum soon. He could not help that he was always obsessed with virgins they were his favorite next to athletic sluts.

Back
Top Bottom