Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The ex girlfriend's sister(Finnaholic x me)

Quise_Bear

Star
While Donte was at work his phone goes off saying that it was his girlfriend's mom calling. Sighing before he answered the phone, "Hey mom what do you need. I'm working so we need to make it quick." A laugh came through the phone then a lovely voice, "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over for dinner?" He was not sure what to say to her because her daughter and him broke up. Right when he was about to talk, "Please, please, please, pleaseeeee! I know that you and Sarah broke up but we still like you."

Donte did like them as well it was just that his ex was going to be there. "Damn it, ok I'll come." She sounded happy when he told her that he was going to come. In the distance, "Get your sorry ass back to work Donte!!" Donte's shift didn't end till seven so he just went straight to the house for dinner. When he got there his ex was just getting off work as well. Not paying the girl any mind he walked to the house and entered without knocking.

There stood an old women ready to give him a hug of comfort. The boy towered over her at a height of six foot four. He has a just above average body for an seventeen year old man. "Dinner is on the table and ready to be eaten. You two better behave." They looked at each other and split ways, Donte went to the food and Sarah went to her room.

An hour passed till the doorbell rang. Donte looked back at the door, "I'll get it." When he opened the door stood a woman that looked to be about nineteen. "Um... mom there is a woman at the door." He looked at her with his hazel eyes and moved from in front of the door.

Back
Top Bottom