Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andol enjoyed the compliments that she gave to him as he went down the hall and changed... sinice he usally didn't have girls tell him that he looked good, it was quite a supirse and esepcially becuase it was a girl that he liked. He could also hear the noises coming form the room as they walked down to his car, and it was just about the last straw for Andol as he yelled, "Hey shut the fuck up in there!!!!" He growled a little as he pulled Nicole closer to him in a almost protective manner as they walked to the car. Once they reached it Andol got in the drivers seat and after buckling up he didn't back out at first becuase he realized that Nicole wanted to talk to him and he looked at her with a soft smile as he listined to her, "Hey... Nicole... you deserve it. I mean you are such a wonderful girl I don't see how anyone couldn't treat you like the amazing treasure that you are. I mean whenever you feel the time is right... you can just let me know. Yet I do want to tell you Nicole, that I really care about you... and all of this time that we have known each other in the house, well I have to say... that I well..." He felt to nervous to say it, wondering if now was the right time or not, " I love you..." He blushed badly as he said this...

Nicole blushed as she listened to his words, about her being 'Wonderful' and a 'Treasure'. Andol was too sweet, he really was. She didn't think any of this to be true, but at least he did. It made her feel... Good. She listened intently on what he was saying, knowing it'd be important. But what he did say? It was the last thing she thought he'd ever say. Andol just said he loved her... Did he? Nicole felt light-headed, scared that this would be like Christian all over again. Even though she knew better. Andol was sweeter, smarter and kinder than than Christian. But... She was scared of what could happen. Nicole felt her stomach turn over. She couldn't say it back, she just couldn't. Not now, anyway. "Mm, I-I'm... Glad I know that now." She murmured, not able to look at him any more.

Andol could look into her eyes and he knew how she would probably respond... ethier flat out refuse, or a yes... or the more expected answer becuase of what he considered her situation. He wacthed as she seemed to be a bit light head and he asked her softly, "You ok?" Reaching over to rest his hand on her shoulder so that he could make sure that she was indeed going to be ok. When she finally answered though his decleration of love he noticed that she couldn't look at him and he relized that she felt guilty and so he gently reached over and put his arm around her shoulder and said softly, "Hey... Nicole... it is fine, I understand. He hurt you badly... your heart is still mending. You don't have to answer right now, you can wait as long as you need. I will wait for you." He put his fingers on her chin so that she would look into his eyes and he leaned foward and gently kissed her forhead saying, "No matter how long it takes... let your heart heal before you let me know, ok Nicole." There was a soft smile on his face as he looked at her.

Nicole nodded, as if to say she was okay. But she wasn't. She longed to tell Andol she loved him, too. She just couldn't. It was a bit too fast for her liking. "Y-You promise?" She asked, looking up at him when he lifted her face up, smiling slightly when she felt his lips on her forehead. "Thank you, Andol. I really... Don't deserve a friend like you, I really don't." She leaned over to lay her head on Andol's shoulder. "Lets go... Before Christian gets done. I-I really don't think I could face him right now..." She murmured as she closed her eyes.

Andol understood that things where going just a bit too fast, and that it was going to be best if he took it slow with her and let her set the pace... as things was going to go. He nodded his head as he spoke to her, "Yes Nicole... I promse." He could tell that she wanted to say that she loved him, but just couldn't and so he was quite willing to wait as long as he needed for this to happen. He ran his fingers through her hair when he felt her lean her head onto his shoulder, he finally began to back out of the parking space, as he softly said, "No Nicole.. I don't deserve a friend as cute and pretty as you. Plus you don't need to worry about that bastard... if he tries to bother you again, I will take care of him." Andol practiced martail arts in his free time, though he did it so that he could protect those he cared about... like Nicole.

Nicole smiled a little, very pleased with the fact that she felt safe with Andol. She shifted her head back to look up at his face, seeing him focused on driving. "Do you think... He even had feelings for me? ... True feelings?" She murmured from her lips, closing her eyes peacefully. She felt at ease with Andol. He didn't seem like the one to get mad or loose control. At least not around her. She liked that about him, a lot. She felt like she could talk to him about anything, something she's longed for from anyone.

Andol glanced at her for a moment as he heard her voice and she began to talk again, though the subject made him mad... though he didn't show it at all. It was not at hear, but at the fact that Christian made her feel like she was loved... when all he wanted was to just use her, "No that is not love... no body that loves someone would ever do that to them. He was only using you for his own pleasure. I am so sorry that this has happened to you Nicole, but I am here for you, and I promise nothing like that will ever happen again." He squeezed her close to him, becuase he felt this overwehleming need to hold her close and keep her safe, form anything that might harm her. He really cared for her and so felt this need as a protecter to just keep her close to himself. Again he leaned over and kissed the top of her head affectionately as they pulled up to the resturant which was empty, and Andol parked at the back, and said to her, "Well... here we are."

"But... He bought me a ring. A pricey one, too. Why would do that if he just wanted... Sex?" Nicole asked, searching for answers. She wanted to know if she did something wrong, or as many details as she could. Andol was a guy, he had to understand Christian's mind more so than herself. "You're too sweet." She murmured, leaning up to kiss Andol's jaw, because she couldn't quite reach his cheek from here. She got out of the car and walked to the front of the car, waiting for him there. "C'mon. I'm starving..." She smiled a little, showing her pearly white teeth.

Andol shook his head as he heard what she had to say, he wasn't really sure but he knew one thing, "Some guy are just stupid like that. They make promises and then the instant anthoer peice of ass come in fornt of them, they leave you and go for that. They don't even see the treasure that they already have, because they are complete fools." Again he was refering to her as a treasure becuase that is what he felt that she was. When he felt her lips touch aginst his jaw this caused a huge blush to spread over Andol's face, as he got really red and nervous. It was obvious that that had been the first time a girls lips had ever touched him. Poor guy... When they finally pulled in and she got out Andol found himself dissapointed that he couldn't be the gentleman and open her door for her, but he didn't mind in the least. Becuase she looked so cute there standing in fornt of the car that wasn't even funny. Andol got out and walked around to the back door of the restruant and opened it to let her in saying, "Come on... I think there should stil be some warm hot wings and hambugers if we hurry. Andol had obviously done this before... though this was his first time he had ever had a guest.

Nicole blushed when she heard Andol call her a treasure, again. "Stop being so sweet... My hearts going to melt." She grinned sweetly, playfully. She stood right behind him as he unlocked the back door, slowly walking in before him. Nicole wasn't one to like the dark.. And it was pitch-black in there. She waited for Andol to touch her or turn on a light. Either one would help. She hoped he'd touch her, though. Andol made her heart jump every time he did.

The young man grinned a little at her words, beucase he was happy that he was making her happy. That was his goal to try and get her over what had happened to her, "I only speak the truth Nicole... nothing more... nothing less." Andol smiled for a moment as he opened the door and he found her quickly stepping inside in fornt him, so he came up next to her and put his arm around her shoulder saying, "Hey now... wacth out, it is kinda dark in here." He pulled her close as he lead her through the dark kicthen over to where the light swhich was. Then he lead her out into the sitting area and said, "Well... just pick a sit and tell me what you want, and I will be back with your order." He smiled softly at her again giving her another soft kiss on her head, as he said, "You are so cute... you know that."

Nicole smiled to herself when Andol placed his arm around her. Of course she let him pull her whatever he wanted to, she trusted him. A lot more than she probably should. She giggled and soon took a seat at a booth table. "Mm... Something with grilled chicken?" She let out a small laugh. "I haven't been here to eat in... Almost three years. I have no idea what you have." She smiled a little and leaned back against the seat. "Surprise me?"

Andol smiled and with a playful bow he said, "Coming right up madam..." With those words he retreated into the kicthen and he got together some of the left over grilled chicken. He wasn't exactlly sure which dish it would got with, but he was sure that she would enjoy it as long as made it look good, which he did by putting it into the shape of a 'smily face' on her plate. He wanted to get her to laugh and forget about what had happened. He also got together some queso dip and nachos for himself, and somthing to drink for both of them. Then he brought it out to the table and said to her softly as he place her food down in fornt of her he said, "Here you go Nicole... a nice and happy meal for you enjoy. Plus I even brought you somthing to drink. It is Coke since I wasn't sure what you liked." He then sat down across form her and clapped his hands, which brought the lights down low, and looked at her with loving eyes and asked, "So my lady... is everything to your liking." Andol was such a hopless romantic...

Nicole giggled when she seen the giggle chicken in the shape of a smiley-face. Andol was so cute. "Everything looks great." She smiled at him and took the fork that was laying on the right side of her plate. She took a bite and swallowed, then smiled at him. "When did you start working here?" She asked curiously, taking another bite after asking. She really was starving.

[[Sorry that my post's are so short... Gah, I don't know whats wrong with me today. >.< ]]

Andol thought for a moment about how to answer and then he finally said, "Well I started working her about a year ago. It is a really nice place to come and work... plus the tips have always been great." He started to also eat on his qasuo dip and nachos sinice they where his favorite food in the entire restuarnt it was obvious that Andol enjoyed them becuase of the way that he ate them, but he made sure to be nice and neat and not messy, "I am gald you are enjoying your meal... I would have to say I am really enjoying your company." He really was glad that she had agreed to come with him, so that he could take her mind off what had happened. He knew that it was the best thing for her.

Nicole nodded, thinking it was nice he worked at such a great place. They had some of the best food. "I'm loving your company. You're just... Too sweet." She blushed a little, not holding back her soft smile from Andol. She felt... Relaxed here with Andol. She was still a bit heartbroken, but it'd go away with a little bit of time and a lot of Andol. She was thinking about how lucky she was to be able to spend time with someone like him. He was so cute, so sweet, so smart and just... Perfect. Even his flaws were great. She... Really, really liked him. She wondered if they'd ever turn out to be something big, or if it'd just be little. Would it ruin their relationship if they broke up? Ah, the joys of trying to find love... Well, at least Andol made it fun.

Andol looked at her as she metioned that agian, and he wondered for a moment if it was a bad thing, beucase he had girls say that him being to sweet was, "Is that a bad thing? I mean if you don't want to be so sweet I don't have to?" He said it in a joking manner, to mask his serious question. He didnt' want to ruin this moment for her, but he wanted to know the answer to that question. Maybe it would explain why guys like Chirstian got the girls, even if he treated them like crap... and he who treated them so well... had no one. Though maybe Nicole would be differnt, and maybe things would work out for the better for once. Which was why he was trying to not worry about it, as he sat there indian style in the seat... He hoped that maybe there relationship would go a bit further and would contiune to grow, and maybe it would turn into somthing big. At least that was what Andol hoped for on his end of the whole thing.

Silver117 said:
He was enjoying what he was doing to her. He thought he was doing okay in pleasing her. That was untill he felt his head yanked back. "What do you mean? I was..." he said until she cut him off saying to forget about it. Weird, even for him. He cocked his own eyebrow when she made a demand to join him on bed. He tands up and joins Zell there. Who knows what would happen now. So, so unpredictable she was acting now. "Okay, I'm on" he smirked.

Zell smiled, a mix of sadness, a mix of annoyance, and stood along with him, moving swiftly to the bed. She got onto her knees. "Just this." She said, looking up at him, hoping he would get her hint. But...then again, Christian was an idiot. An easy idiot, but an idiot nonetheless. Zell had never liked him, but since this was happening she decided to take advantage of it, grudgingly.
Zell looked down slowly, peering down towards the hard member threatening to poke her eye out. "Well, guess I've got to take care of this little issue." She poked her tongue out, trailing it over the tip of his cock, lapping up the pre-cum that had secreted. She moaned a little for effect, and swirled her tongue around the tip. Of course, she begun getting more aroused from the feel, and moved her hand southward, all the while dragging her teeth over Christian's cock and groping his balls with her other hand.

Christian might've been clueless at time, but why not, he did had sex with two gilsin one day and all before he had to work.He closed his eyes and sighs as Zell began. He liked it, but something was alittle off...something not quite right. I mean, she was doing okay, adverage at best. But it wasn't the same as Nicole. He started thinking about her. The nice time they had together. Then he looked at Zell and admits to himself, he let his curiosity get the best of him. He pulls her head back and gan layed her back down. Getting redressed he went back to her door. "Sorry..." he responded and left her room.

In a way, Zell was happy he left. Sure, she was ridiculously horny, but there was something about Christian that she didn't like, and it worried her. She knew she had to take advantage of the moment in hopes to get someone else to touch her, but she felt it would be better if she did it herself without him. Before, when he was at the door, she was disappointed it was him, rather than one of the girls, or even some of the other guys. She didn't know what it was with Christian, but it seemed wherever he went, he brought people to tears.
Zell sighed, still horny as fuck, and reached her hand into herself, getting the job done as quickly as possible, with no teasing, and got into the shower. She let the water wash everything of her and tried to close her mind.

So, Do I just jump in? Or do I have to do something else?

Below: my sheet.

Name: Sari
Job: Waitress at a small bar/restaurant.

Appearance: She has soft blue eyes, with a kind of warmth inside of them, covered by dark brown hair, which rests softly on her shoulders, and cascades down her back. She has a small nose, and a mouth that is always upturned in a small smile.

She often wears a tight-fitting white t-shirt with purple stripes cascading over it. Downwards, she wears white-washed blue-jeans, which are tucked into a pair of small boots, which are almost knee-high.

She usually wears no makeup or jewelery, except for a simple golden chain around her neck.

Personality: Sari is a shy, young girl who would not intentionally hurt anything She acts vulnerable, but inside is a kind of fire she does not know about.
Car: a blue volkswagon beetle.
History: Sari has grown up with strict but kind parents who taught her to be a proper lady, and be courteous of others.
Until they were killed. They each had left, Her mother for shopping, his father to fix something at work. Both cars were found in out-of-the-way places, smeared with blood. the bodies were never found. After years, she still has not cleansed the blood from her heart, and while she hides behind a cute smile, she is scared and upset inside.

Relationship Status: None yet.
Other: Plays the guitar quite well.
Pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAT/KatanaBloodthorn/1136558216_unsetbeach.JPG&imgrefurl=http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/result/116017/17701/&usg=__oXiUIKKgVxRoejmfqR0DYtySfT0=&h=375&w=500&sz=45&hl=en&start=203&zoom=1&tbnid=xipUrSBrTVH-vM:&tbnh=122&tbnw=162&prev=/images%3Fq%3DYoung%2Binnocent%2Banime%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D699%26tbs%3Disch:10,4089&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=434&ei=jnAmTdTuKoep8Aaj0MngAQ&oei=ZWwmTfKgJ8KBlAe91pTRCw&esq=7&page=8&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:203&tx=87&ty=29&biw=1280&bih=699

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom