Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's alright, Chris... I'm sure he's fine." Nicole gave him a quick kiss, to show him she wasn't mad at him. She got in her car, ready to drive this time.

Nicole waited in the car while he was inside, listening to the radio as the song 'Monster' came on sang by 'Skillet'. She couldn't help but love it and leaned back against the seat and hummed to it. "I must confess that I feel like a monster..." She murmured along with the song. She looked over to see a man looking at her, winking at her and motioning for her to come over. Luckily- Christian had just came out, wearing his necklace. "Mhm." She smiled at him, but something showed in her eyes that she looked a bit annoyed. Before Christian could blame himself she said, "That guy over in the mustang car was hitting on me." She rolled her eyes and began to pull out of the parking lot, when she was on the road she reached over to take his hand once more.

"Now he has a right to be jealous since I'm with you" he chuckled. He looks at the guy and he glared at him. Christian gave his his usual smile that he gives his roommates. He starts the car and drives out of the downtown area. "Loser..." he thought. he soon shooked that thought out and begins think about Kira and how he'll torture her. A smile soon came to his face and he kisses Nicole after stopping at a red light.

Nicole giggled softly wrapping her arms around Christian's arm and laying her head on his shoulder. She looks up at him, seeing an unusual smile on his lips. Which almost crept her out. "Chris? What exactly happened between you and Kari? Somehow I feel I don't know everything..." She ran her finger-tips over the back of his hand gently, almost lovingly.

"Well if you have to know. I knocked on the bathroom door to check if someone was in there. Kira barked at me, as usuall, and i went in. I herd the shower water running so I decided to take a quick shower. She had the gall to bust down the doos and try to force me out. i pulled her in the shower as a joke, but she decided to break the chain of my necklace out of spite. I got so mad that i ripped her tank top off her. I really didn't mean to do that to her, honest, I was just so enraged at that time" he tells her.

Nicole pulled her arms away from Christian, and just looked at him with a confused expression. She looked away and out at the tree's they past by, letting the wind push her hair back to flow in the air behind her. "What else did you do to her?" She asked quietly, looking down at her hands silently.

"More like wat she done to me...she force herself on me" he frowned. "After I ripped her tank top off she gave he s smug look. he had my necklace and threatened and flush it down if I didn't do her. I couldn't let her do that, it was the only thing I had to remember mom. I had no choice but to submit to her will. I recovered my necklace and got my revenge on her by forcing myself on her. I'm not proud of it but she did had it coming" he answered.

Nicole looked at him, feeling a part of her heart break. "I-I... I can't believe you'd do something like that." She glanced at him awkwardly. Had she really just slept this man? She shivered uncomfortably. When they got home she needed to talk to Kari. Because this wasn't right.

"Like I said, I never wanted to. I wasn't given a choice now since my necklace was on the line" he frowned. He felt his heart breaking as if he was loosing her by the second. He didn't want it to happen. It was all Kira's fault for this vards that had been layed out this day. When he got home. He want to find Andrew, he had to talk to someone other than them.

"But you... I mean... You forced her after you was done. Chris..." Nicole hid her face in her hands and let out a sigh. Why did he have to do something like... That? "I don't hate you... Just don't think I do, alright? I just... Don't understand..." She mumbled, tucking her hair behind her ears.

grendelsblueichor said:
grendelsblueichor said:
Kari heard the front door slam as Nicole and Christian left. She rubbed the vibrator up and down her pussy, frustrating herself as she couldn't get as much friction and vibration through her underwear. She turned it up to full speed, arching up into the vibe as it surprised her twitching sex. She moaned, grabbing her breast and squeezing.
She pulled the vibrator up and slipped it under her panties, slowly teasing the vibrating tip over her clit and to her convulsing hole. Her underwear was soaked and she rubbed the vibrator over herself in increasingly fast movements, pressing it down against herself.
She pulled the vibrator away from herself, sitting up and pulling her underwear down and tossing them toward the corner of her room before continuing her minstrations.

Kari pushed the vibrator down over her clit. The heavy shaft pulsing against her as she pressed the nubbed tip into her, playing with her opening. She grabbed a smaller vibrator and pressed it against her asshole before finding the right angle, slowly pushing it in until all the the bottom was inside of her. She pulled this in and out of her ass and continued stimulation on her pussy, mashing the vibrator into her clit and swirling the vibe around, poking in and out of her hole.

Kari continued to thrust the vibrator in and out of her ass. Using the nubbed vibe on her pussy, she shoved the tip inside of her, the shaft vibrating greatly against her clit. She bit her lip as she came, worried about any of her other roommates hearing her mind blowing orgasm.
When she finished, she went to the bathroom and wiped up her sopping pussy, thoroughly cleaning her toys. She then tossed them back in her sock drawer before walking back down the stairs, pantiless. She took a seat on the couch and turned the tv to waste time until she was supposed to go out with Andrew.

[[Do you mind any beasty?]]

Andrew walked out of his room just as Kari did. He did somewhat hear something coming from her room, but he had no idea that she had just pleasured herself across the hall. "Ready for our walk?" he inquired as he opened the back door to let Coach in.

[Go for it.]

Kari smiled. "Sure, why not?" She smoothed her skirt to make sure it wasn't sticking up anywhere and checked her leggings to make sure they hadn't gotten pussy juice on them. "I'm ready whenever you are!" She leaned down, patting Coach on the head.

Coach looked cheerfully at her and sniffed her scent and his cock began to get worked up. Andrew smiled at her and opened the door, walking out. "Come on, well just go to the park down the street." he said and put a leash on Coach's collar, not noticing the tip of his dick had begun to stick out of it's sheath.

Kari smiled, grateful to get out of the house. Christian could come back at any time and she wasn't ready to face him again so soon. Thinking of him made her wet again and she cursed her stupid body. "So, Andrew. How have things been lately?"

"Oh, well work has been really profitable lately. It seems a lot of people have a need to do "questionable" things to their electronic equipment." he replied and then turned to look at her. "What about you, are you feeling alright. You seemed upset earlier."

She shook her head, looking around at the scenery as they walked to the park. "It's nothing, I'm sure I'll be fine. Thank you for asking though. That was kind of you." Andrew definitely seemed to have an interesting job. "Have you ever thought about using your computer skills to make video games or something?"

Andrew had the feeling that not everything was right, but he couldn't press the matter. His relation with her, he thought, would be at stake. He listened to her talk and watched Coach at the same time. It seemed something was getting him worked up. Probably a female in heat somewhere nearby. "Oh, yea I thought about it a couple times. It's hard, cause original games are getting scarce and I really don't have any fresh ideas on me." he explained before turning into the park.

Kari tried to keep up, walking next to him and Coach as they entered the park. "Wow! It's so beautiful!" She twirled around, her skirt buffeting slightly up.
"You'd think more people would be here this time of day. Just look at how the sun shines down through the leaves." Looking around, the park was completely empty...Strange for this time of year. "Ah, I wish I'd brought my sketch book!"

Andrew smiled at how her face let up and knelt down to Coach. "Hup!" he stated firmly. Coach bounded down through the green field of grass to let of pent up energy. However, he could be constantly smelling the air smelling Kari's scent coming from her underwear absent abdomen. "I think this park is great. Hardly anyone comes here anymore. They are far to busy with work and what not." he explained before sitting down on a nearby bench.

Kari sat down beside him. "That's really too bad. The scenery here is great." She spread her legs, enjoying the feel of the cool air hitting her heated and wet pussy. "Did you bring any toys for Coach? Does he have a favorite ball or something he'd like to play with?"

Andrew looked at her and shrugged. "He looks to be having fun enough, I usually just grab a nice sized stick to throw for him. But lately he has seemed occupied." Andrew replied and watched Coach then whip around right at them. He trotted over, now having the wind waft through his nose the scent picked up through her exposed legs. Without hesitating, he stuck his head in between her legs and rudely invading her privacy.

"Ah!" Kari cried as his cold, wet nose nudged against her heated sex. "What's he doing?" She shoved at his head, trying to dislodge the dog from under her skirt.

The animal was adamant in what he was doing and would not move due to a young woman's hand shoving him. He was convinced of the scent and began to like up the moistness in front of his snout. "Coach!" Andrew shouted and tried pulling on his collar. In the commotion, he noticed the dog's cock come out. "Your the reason..." he said softly to himself as he tried his hardest to pull the dog away.

Kari pulled her legs up, spreading them wider on the bench, pushing as hard as she could against the dog. His tongue felt good against her, the length plunging inside of her and making her wetter. She was so horny right now and just wished she could fuck someone, barely holding back her moans as the dog attacked her pussy with a fervor.

Andrew got a good view of Kari's pussy with her act of supposed displeasure, though it almost seemed she was enjoying herself, a lot. He tried to avert his gaze, but Andrew soon found himself not pulling on the collar, but staring at this event. It was getting him hard. She wasn't even wearing panties. "Shit..." he said, rearranging his dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom