Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh...Nicole...so good" he moans out to her. He was amazed that she was this good for her first time. It sent many shivers up an down his spine as she did this. "N..Nicole, do you want it? Are ready to experience sex?" he moaned out as she sucks more and more.

Nicole looked up at him, then back down to it. She shook her head just a little. "Mm... A few more minutes..." She grinned, engulfing him with her mouth, slightly bobbing her head up and down- Her other hand still rubbing his balls, squeezing them. She then took her mouth and began to rub her breats against him instead- Creating eat and pleasure for Christian. And Nicole. She moaned, feeling good to have something hard and hot to rub her breasts against. She gave him one last lick before coming back up to lick his lips, before kissing him. "Now... I'm ready." She smiled a little, then reached down to rub her self, opening her 'lips' and sticking a finger in. "Mm..." She moaned, pulled out her finger and gently poked it into his mouth. She had the hang of it this far.

"Okay, I'll wait till...Oh God!" he moaned as she sucked him off more. He loved how bold she was and lied on the bed letting her have full controll. He nearly exploded when she combined her mouth with her breast on his cock. He thought he died and went to heaven when she did that. He returned the kiss and sucked on her wet finger and smirked. "Oh baby, so innicent, yet so naughty" he grinned and got on top of her. He rubbed their two most private areas together causing more heat between the two of them. The head poked at her folds as they moaned. It soon entered her as his shaft slowly enters more in more. He held her hands thrusting in and out while kissing her. "This will sting alittle" he warned her and smiled. He took a deep breath and thrust all the way in her, breaking her virginity.

Nicole nodded lightly, trying to prepare for something she's never felt before. When she felt it, she gasped and fell back against the bed. How could something hurt but feel so good at the same time? She grinned at his comment, happy she did was she was supposed to. She moaned loudly, her hands letting up go his to dig her nails into the bed. "Ohhhh..." She moved his hips up and down, only wanting more. "Ohh Chris... Give momma more..." She honestly didn't know exactly where that came form. She was way more wet than when they first started. She let her tongue play with his, moaning into his mouth as she did so. Then, her whole body was taken over my pleasure, letting it shake her body, her chest rising and falling more rapidly.

[[Mine is there, now. Thank you. :) ]]

"Mmm yes, I'll give you more mommy..." he smiled and play along. He held on to her waist and fully thrust in and out of Nicole. He felt her tremble as she moves her body more. She was tight, real tight, but that;s just how her likes it. he increases his pace as more of her virgin blood spills out. "Ah...Oh...How does your first fuck feel mommy? Feels good, doesn't it" He smiled. He leaned dow to kiss her hungery lips and to suck on her hard nipples more. Their hips grind more and more as their moans increased by the second, if not less.

"Ohh... Yes! It feel's... Ohh-Mmm... Amazing!" Nicole kissed his lips, trying her best to control her rapid breathing. She arches her back, reaching more pleasure than she's taken in the whole time. "Ohhh..." She felt sweat trickle down her neck, and her spine. Not to mention her forehead. "I... I need... A rest..." She whispered, falling back against the bed limply just letting her tired eyes close.

He smiled and gave it to her faster and harder. It was there he notice something that escaped his mind while pleasuring her. She had her first orgasum. It was no wonder why felt so tired. All he could do was just smile and pull out of her. Christian caresses her body as she rest. Though he didn't climax, he was happy that he was able to make her do it.

Nicole looked at him and wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling against him. "I-I'm sorry... I'll do more in a minute... I'm just so tired..." She looked at him with helpless eyes. She laid her head on his hot chest and closed her eyes again. Had that really just happened?

"No need to apologise. I completely understand" he tells her. He was glad to have made her very happy. He cuddles with her more as he uses the silk blanket to cover ther naked bodies. Her runs his fingers through her hair as he kiss her forehead and lips softly. He lets her rest for as long as she need to. He knew that round two would begin soon and just waited for her.

Nicole looked at Christian, surprised at how sweet he was being. "I... I love you..." She murmured, laying her head on his shoulder and placing her lips on his neck, giving it a sweet and gentle kiss. She closed her eyes, again, feeling a little sleepy. She couldn't let Christian know, so she fluttered her eyes back open before she had a chance to fall asleep. She had to please him, too. Nicole heard her phone vibrate from her pocket that was laying on the floor. She looked up at Christian, wondering if she should answer or not. "I-It might be my dad." She mumbled, just laying there for a moment.

Christian looked at her as her phone rang. He knew just what to do. "I love you too Nicole. I want to please you. If it was him, say that you were busy" he said as the phne stopped ringing. He got up and turns both their phones off. With no more distractions, he goes bad and gets on top of her. "Now let me pleasure you..." he said. He thrust back in her pussy and fucks her gently before speeding up.

"B-But I never- Ohhh..." Nicole lets out a moan, feeling that wonderful pleasure back inside of her. "C-Careful..." She whispered, bringing her hands up to rub her breasts, a faint grin played on her lips. She moved her hips to Christian's pace, trying to get him in as far as she could handle. She kissed his chest, his neck, his jaw then finally his lips again- Kissing him roughly and deeply, playfully biting his bottom lip.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten" he moaned and continues. She felt good and tigt. He moans and kisses were amazing on his body and lips. He made sure to match the pace with hers. He thrust and grind harder and deeper inside her. Each moan increased in volume. "So good Nicole..." he moaned and sucked on her breasts.

Nicole arched her back, pressing her breasts towards him more and more. "Mmm... Chris... Your so hot..." She moaned, putting her hands in his hair and messing it up. She reached down and slapped his thigh, making even herself moan. Mostly from all the pleasure he continued to give her. She wondered if he was close. If she made him climax, she'd feel proud of herself. She put her hands on his strong shoulders, squeezing with every thrust he gave. She began to nibble on Christian's ear, letting her hot breath touch his skin.

Christian could feel it, he was reaching his limit. His motions inside Nicole were becoming faster, harder, and deeper. His moans were more passionate, more intense. "Nicole...gonna...Ohh...gonna cum" he cried out to her. He finally reached his limit and pulls out of her. He rubbed his cock as fast as he could untill he finally released his hot seed on her. It hit her breast, her face, and some went in her mouth. He gasped for air, and passes out beside her. "That...was...amazing" he panted out to her.

Nicole smiled as Christian's cum hit her, gladly tasting it. "Mhm." She wiped her self off with her hands, putting it all in her mouth, finding herself loving the taste. She used the blanket to wipe more off, not wanting to be too sticky. If Nicole thought she was tired a little while ago? She felt like she was gonna pass out now. She laid her head back on Christian's chest. "Your so amazing." She whispered, letting her tongue touch his chest for a moment, kissing him. "When's your necklace supposed to be fixed?" She whispered, closing her eyes and just laying against him, snuggling.

"They said in 5 hours. Though I believe it would be less than that" Christian replied. He couldn't move, or he did want to move since her naked body was on him, kissing his chest. He relaxed and soon drifted off for an pre-noon nap. Hours passed since they were at the jewlers and Christian got up. Feeling fully refreshed after his moment of pleasure with Nicole, he goes to her and kissed her cheek. "Nicole? ready to go? he asked her.

grendelsblueichor said:
Kari heard the front door slam as Nicole and Christian left. She rubbed the vibrator up and down her pussy, frustrating herself as she couldn't get as much friction and vibration through her underwear. She turned it up to full speed, arching up into the vibe as it surprised her twitching sex. She moaned, grabbing her breast and squeezing.
She pulled the vibrator up and slipped it under her panties, slowly teasing the vibrating tip over her clit and to her convulsing hole. Her underwear was soaked and she rubbed the vibrator over herself in increasingly fast movements, pressing it down against herself.
She pulled the vibrator away from herself, sitting up and pulling her underwear down and tossing them toward the corner of her room before continuing her minstrations.

Kari pushed the vibrator down over her clit. The heavy shaft pulsing against her as she pressed the nubbed tip into her, playing with her opening. She grabbed a smaller vibrator and pressed it against her asshole before finding the right angle, slowly pushing it in until all the the bottom was inside of her. She pulled this in and out of her ass and continued stimulation on her pussy, mashing the vibrator into her clit and swirling the vibe around, poking in and out of her hole.

Nicole turned over to see Christian, a groan rising from her chest. "Mm, I'm so tired... And my body hurts..." She almost whimpered, not totally awake. "A few more minutes." She whispered, pulling the blanket over her head. Then she thought that he might leave her by herself, and peeked over the edge of the blanket. "Don't leave me, okay?" She murmured, reaching out to take his hand cutely.

"Now why would I do that to my girlfriend?" he said, even though he didn't asked to be his girlfriend. He decided to strech after he was dressed and to kiss her every thime he was near her. he loved being around her now, ever since he could remember moving in she was so kind. He never thought it would esclate into this however, but he doesn't regret it at all.

Nicole heard Christian call her his 'girlfriend'. Which made her sit up suddenly. "You... Think of me that way?" She smiled a little, her cheeks flushing into a blush. She looked down at her bare chest and quickly pulled the silk blanket up to cover herself. "Th-That really did happen..." She gulped nervously. She wasn't so innocent anymore. Oh, what was she going to tell her dad when she had to call him back? How could she miss her dad's phone call? He barely ever got to call all the way out in Iraq... She lightly glared at Christian- Clearly leaving him wondering why, since there was no indication as to why she'd be annoyed at him. She stood, with the blanket wrapped around her then began to quickly get dressed. What time was it Iraq? Would her call go through now? She sighed as she was dressed, leaning her shoulder against the wall and turning her phone back on. She should have answered that phone call, no matter what.

Christian saw the look on her face, it had a look of worry and doubt. He sighed and goes to her. "I'm sorry..." he said to her. Now he felt bad. She often talks to him and he had squndered it if something bad haad happend. He pray for it not to be as she gets her phon and the call. He looks at her phone as she looks like she gonna dial. "Please...let nothing bad happen..." he thought. He love having her for a friend if not a lover, and didn't want to make two enemies.

"It's alright..." Nicole wrapped and arm around him and laid her head on his chest, the phone up to her ear trying to call her dad. Of course, it went to some weird voice-message saying everyone was busy. "This is Nicole Mullen- I'm calling back William Mullen. Thank you..." She hung up and stuck her phone back into her tight pocket. "Maybe he'll call tomorrow." She lifted up on her tip-toes to kiss Christian's cheek. "Lets go check on your necklace, hm?" She tried to cheer up the best he could. She intertwined their fingers as they began to walk out of the night club.

"it's my fault...what if something happend and that was the only call he could get. I can't forgive myself if something happend due to this" he frowned. He held her hand and gows to her car. Back at the jewlers, the necklace was ready. The chain look as if it was never broken and he instantly puts it back around his neck. He kisses the silver maple leaf that was on the chain and heads back to Nicole. "Ready to head home?" he said with a light smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom