Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was borderline making out Christian thought in his mind. He knew that she was sweet, hell, more sweeter than Kira could ever be. Though he only had a motorcycle licence, he knew how to drive a car. His lips finally pulled away from her skin as they switch places. "So tell me, where do you want to go?" he asked her. He then grinned and lean towards her ear. "So we could be alone and continue what we were doing..." he whispered. With that said, he gently blew in her ear to get her aroused.

Nicole felt a chill tickle her spine, making chill-bumps rise along her arms and the back of her neck. When he blew in her ear she reached over to run her finger-tips over his arm. "You chose." She whispered, leaning over to kiss his jaw line. She honestly hadn't ever... 'Been' with a guy before, and she was very nervous on the inside. She wasn't going to tell him that, though. Until she had to. She put her gentle hand on his chest and let it travel down to his abb's.

He shivered and gained goosebumps when she touched his chest and abs. His heart skipped a beat knowing that this girl wanted to be with him. Of course, he wanted to be with her. He beauty was the only thing keeping him from thinking about Kira and what he done to her. "I know the prefect place" he said and kissed her bottom lip. He starts the car and heads to the nightclub called Roundhouse. Since he works there he had keys to the back side so he can entered. He sees that his boss wasn't there and shows her around the place. He soo takes her to a private room in the club and begins to continue where they left off in the car.

Nicole followed him into the club, her hand in his tightly. Gosh... She should have told him in the car... Nicole continued to kiss him, one of her hands sliding up his shirt to touch his skin. She pressed her other hand on the back of Christian's neck, kissing him deeper and longer than she had been. "Mm..." She murmured, clearly liking this. "Was... Kari okay... When we left?" She asked breathlessly as she kissed his neck here and there.

He knew the car would have been fine to do her, but he want to make sure they both get the privacy the needed for this. He moan through the kisses and as she felt his skin with her hands. "Yeah, she's just fine. But let's not worry about her and let's focus on us" he said softly to her. He removed his black and white stripped shirt exposing his hard upper body to Nicole. As he kisses her back he removes her hot pink tank top and rubs her soft skin from under her shirt. "Your skin is so soft Nicole..."

Nicole didn't know what to do when Christian pulled off his shirt. He was... Amazing. "Thank you..." She mumbled lightly, pulling his lips back to her's. She felt the nervous-ness return quickly, making her heart double-beat. Which didn't feel so good. "Ch-Chris..." She moaned a little, but tore herself away from him. "I-I..." She looked away, feeling totally ashamed. She crossed her arms over her stomach tightly and hung her head, scared to look at him.

This was bliss, pure bliss for him. He wanted her, he wanted to do her now. It soon came to a screeching hault when she puuled back from him. He looked at her body language. He notice she wanted him but was scared. Her head turning away from him as she crossed her arms. He see that she looked almost ashamed of her self and finally had the solution. "Nicole...Are you a virgin?" he whispered. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. I was nervous on my first time. Just trust me and I'll make you feel good" he tells her. He turn her head back to his hand he kissed her once again.

Nicole nodded slowly. "Y-Yes." She whispered. She tried to kiss Christian, but she couldn't just yet. She pulled her lips away, putting both firm, but shaky, hands on his chest. "J-Just..." Nicole stuttered. "Don't push me, okay?" She loosened her hands and brushed her lips over his chest, not able not to. She kicked her shoes off behind her, her fingers rubbing his abbs once again, still kissing his chest.

Kari heard the front door slam as Nicole and Christian left. She rubbed the vibrator up and down her pussy, frustrating herself as she couldn't get as much friction and vibration through her underwear. She turned it up to full speed, arching up into the vibe as it surprised her twitching sex. She moaned, grabbing her breast and squeezing.
She pulled the vibrator up and slipped it under her panties, slowly teaching the vibrating tip over her clit and to her convulsing hole. Her underwear was soaked and she rubbed the vibrator over herself in increasingly fast movements, pressing it down against herself.
She pulled the vibrator away from herself, sitting up and pulling her underwear down and tossing them toward the corner of her room before continuing her minstrations.

"You have my word Nicole...I promise to be gentle" he said. He removes his sandals and lets her expolre his body. He gentle touch made his abs twitch. Her soft peck against his chest sent a good shiver up and down his spine. His hands gently made it's way back under her shirt as he gently rubs her skin again. He had to see it for himself. "Don't be scared...I just want to see your body" he whispered to her. He slowly removes her green shirt untill it was completely off her. He tosses it to were her shoes were and begins expoling her upper body with peck of his own.

Nicole slowly nodded, watching Christian's expression as he seen her body. She felt his kisses in places she'd never been kissed. She heard her self moan softly under her breath. She put her finger's in Christian's belt loop-holes, pulling him closer to her. She threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling his lips back up to hers. She slowly let her tongue explore his mouth, just a bit unsure of herself. But Christian's touches gave her some motive.

He couldn't stop blushing at her exposed body. His face was already red, but knew it would be redder if her bra was off amoung other articles of clothing. He felt a tug from her and he kissed her more around her chest and stomach. she lift him up to share another deep kiss. Their tongues toyed with each other as they expolre their bodies more. He slowly breaks it, leaving a string of saliva connect their tongues. "Nicole, you're so beautiful when you blush like that" he tells her. He begins to unbutton and unzip his pants causing them to fall and expose his boxers to her.

Nicole watched him as he pulled down his pants, realizing they were getting more serious than she ever thought. She pulled down her pants, showing her silk black panties, to match her bra. She pulled out the top of his boxer's to take a small peek. She blushed as she did this, then brought her leg up and hitched it around his hip. Christian was so hot... She ran her tongue over his nipple with a playful smile.

He shifted as he got hiis pants off around his leg as she did the same. My God, she was sexy. Her silk black bra and panties were a excelent look on her. He blused when she pulled his boxers to get a sneak peek of what she'll be meeting soon if things go well. He got hotter and harder as her leg wraps him and she toyed with his mipple with her tongue. "You saw my package. Now it's my turn..." he chuckled. While his one hand ran his fingers through her hair, the other hand found the hooks to her bra and unhooks it. He slips it off her and he gazed upon her exposed breasts. He knew he get s blushing reaction from her, since it's probbly the first time a guy saw them.

Nicole shrugged her bra off, throwing it behind her. She did blush, not as much as you'd think she she would. She ran her fingers over her own hard nipples. "Are you just going to stand there?" She winked at him playfully, trailing her finger-tips over his lower back, leaving her breasts open for whatever he pleased to do to them. As her hands got lower, she reached into his underwear and squeezed his butt gently.

"You don't have to ask me twice..." he teased back playfully. He kissed her starting at her lips, then her neck, her shoulder, her chest, untill finally he reach her breasts. He licked her erect nipples and began to suck on her right breasts. He shivered as she squeezed his ass and looked at her smiling. As he continued to suck, he used his left hand to massage her left breast and softly pinched her nipple, while his right hand went into her panties to stroke her sensative pussy. He wanted her to fell to full pleasures of a man.

Nicole's moan came louder at his touch. She felt her self get a little wet. Christian turned her on... More so than she thought he would. She leaned her head down to kiss the side of his neck, running her tongue over his warm skin. She let out another moan. She looked over at a bed in the corner, wondering when he'd take her over there. She hoped soon.

Christan loved the way she moaned due to his actions. The more he teased her, the harder he got. For someone so innocent, she seemed ready for him to take her into a sea of pleasure. He sees her looking at the bed and he smiled. He carries her in his arms to the bed with silk sheets to add to the excitement. he lays her down and takes his boxers off. He was big, hard, and ready to take her innocence away.

Nicole looked at his body and felt her ribs cave in. Should she do this? Should she.... Wait? Even her expression seemed unsure. She looked into Christian's eyes, seeing if there was someway he could help her with this. She wanted to... Oh she did... But... Would she be some kind of slut? Would she be a bad person? What would her dad think of her? She looked away again, towards the door. She could run if she wanted to... She sighed and looked back to Christian, hoping he'd help her make up her mind. Would he... Make her, even if she didn't want to? She quietly gulped.

He saw her shyness once again and smiled a soft smile. He sat next to her and kissed her. "There's no hee to be shy Nicole. I can tell your heart is saying one thing and your mind is saying another. Follow your heart. There's no shame in fufilling ones desire" he whispered to her. He takes her hand and gently places it on his hard cock. he knows that if she wanted to get pass this obsticle, she'll need to get use to what she's dealing with. It twitches as he helps her stroke it up and down.

Nicole tensed when he had her hand stroke him. She looked into his eyes and slowly nodded her head. She then stroked it all by herself, giving it a gentle squeeze. She moans a little, laying her head back on the bed as she continued to stroke and touch him, bringing her other hand up to do the same thing. "Do something to me?" She whispered, looking at him with a longing she's never had before.

He let go of her hand lets her play with him. He moans as it gets harder due to the strokes of her soft warm hand. Wjen she offered him to do something to her, he had one big idea in mind. He removes her hands and slides her wet panties off. He spreads her legs and there it was, her virgin wet pussy. "Just relax, though you made moan more" he tells her and gently rub both of her inner thighs. His vace got close to it and he blushes. Christian kised it a few time and begins to lick her sensative spot slowly.

Nicole nodded slowly and spread her legs open wide for him as he rubbed her thighs. "Mm... Ohhh... Chris..." She felt her hips move up and down slowly all by them selves, not sure what to do with all this pleasure. Her hands found their way to her breasts, rubbing them and pinching her nipples. She moaned louder, feeling him hit a good spot.

"Mmm... Nicole, you taste good" he moaned and continued to lick her there. He notice her body's reaction to what he's doing and smiled. She was loving all of this, her rubbing her breasts was proof enough. It was almost as if she was ready to take the big plunge. Of course, she must be ready for it, he didn't want to force her. "Anytime you're ready, let me know" he tells her. He stops licking and goes up to kiss her. He lefts her slide down until her lips met his hard member.

Nicole looked up at him, then down at it. What exactly was she... Oh. She gulped softly, before kissing it gently, swirling her tongue around it. Her hand rubbed his balls, her mouth now sucking him deeply. Her other hand went up to hold his hand, lightly squeezing it to let out a little bit of her nervous-ness. She also wondered if she was any good... She hoped so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom