Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~~Roommates~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian just shook his head and sighs. "Must she alway be like that. I nice to all at least I try to be." Casey sighs. In his mind though, he was laughing. "The bitch got what she deserves" he thought.

Kari threw herself down on her bed, punching her pillow and screaming into it. She felt horrible and felt as if she were going to die. Living with Christian after what he had done was almost unbearable. Was he going to continue these small tortures every day? Silently hinting at what he had done to her?

Shrugging his shoulders, he finished up and cleaned the dishes. He was going to just experiment new drinks for today, but all that was going to change. He'll still that, but he'll also have some fun at Kira's expence. I mean, it was her fault for what happend. While finishing up the last bit of it, he herd her screams. "Hmm..must be on her period" he joked to his roommates.

Andrew watched how quickly Kari's attitude changed when Christian came into the kitchen. He could have never known why, but he kept it in the back of his mind while he himself finished cleaning his mess before the event. Kari exploded on Christian for a reason unknown and rushed into her room where one could hear various noises. Crying or yelling, it could not be distinguished. "I am not so sure..." Andrew responded to Christian with an inquisitive look.

"Well whatever it is, she had no right to say that. By the way, come by the club tonight. I'll be displaying my latest drink" he said. He finished up all the plates and head upstairs. He continued to hear the screams and cries from Kira and sighed. He notice the door was unlocked and heads on in. He closes the door and locks it. "No need to cry on my account. I said I forgive you" he tells her.

Startled, Kira looked over her shoulder. "What are you doing? Get out of my room you fucking bastard!" She reached over to her night stand and threw her plastic digital clock in his direction. "You have no right to be in here." With that she flipped him off and shoved her face back in her pillow, wiping her tears on it, humiliated that he had seen her like this even though he was the cause.

He chuckles seeing her like this and goes down to sit beside her. "Look, I'm sorry I raped, but you can't say that you didn't deserved it. Ever since I moved her I gave you and our roommates nothing but respect. And yet, you treat me like garbage. I forgave all the time, but you did cause me to mad when this happend" he said and showed her the broken chain to his necklace. "I do wnat to be friends with you, just keep your temper to yourself."

She sat up, moving to the other side of the bed. "I DESERVED this? No one DESERVES," realizing she was raising her voice, she started to whisper, not wanting the other roommates to hear, "to be raped. It's a goddamn necklace! Chains can be fixed, but souls are marred forever." She slapped away his hand. "I never want to be friends with you. Keep your perverted psychotic self away from me."

He sighs and looked at her. Without warning he pins her arms to the bed and glares at her. "A goddamn necklace to you, but a priceless treasure to me. I was right all along, a stupid slut like yourself would never understand cherish things. All you care about is be fucked" he said and forcefully kiss her. He knew he was stronger so she could strugle all she want.

Kari struggled against him, trying to pull away. She kicked out, hoping to hit him hard enough to get him to back off, not wanting to bite his lip and get an instant replay of that morning.

"Mmm so fiesty...I'm starting to like you" he teased and kissed her more. He was just doing this out of vengence in the shower, but now he wanted her to know her place. He planned on breaking her. He looked at the clock and see it's almost ten. "I'll see you later on. But until then, here's something to remember me by..." he grinned and bit her bottom lip hard tasting her blood. He gets up and quickly leaves her room. He goes down stairs to see Nicole, hope for a ride into town. "Hey Nicole" he smiled and goes to her.

Nicole sat across from Andrew, bringing her glass of cold orange juice with her. She looked at Andrew with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Whats up with them?" She asked, just a bit crept out. Something had happened that made Kari scared of Christian, and even Nicole was scared to find out what that was. She decided to let things cool down with Kari before going to check on her. Nicole didn't handle other people crying to good. "So, how's your morning been?" She smiled at Andrew, her pearly white teeth shinning. She was shocked to see Christian walking towards her, looking rather happy. "Hey, Chris..." She murmured with a light smile towards him.

He managed to avoid her kick, or maybe it wasn't as well placed as she had thought. She felt him press into her, kissing her more, sinking slightly into the bed. His eyes flickered up to the clock and suddenly let go.
She was confused by his words and felt the sudden pain swelling up in her lip as a line of blood dribbled into her mouth. She watched him leave the room, touching her abused lips, disturbed to realize the scene had made her wet.
She went over to her door, closing it and turning the lock, forgetting it had broken over a week ago and the maintenance man had never come to fix it. Kari opened her sock drawer, taking out several vibrators and dildos. She walked back to her bed, putting the items on top of it and laying down next to them, propping her head on her pillow.
She grabbed a see-through plastic looking one with curved beads on the end. Flipping up her skirt, she rubbed it against her pussy through her panties before turning it on low.

"Hey Nicole. I went to patch things up Kira. She so mean to mean and yet you and Andrew are nice. For that, this Canadian thanks both of you" he said and sat by her. He looks at her and had to admit, sh was quite cute. He goes to his pocet and shows her the broken necklace. "We were yelling about this. My most treasured necklace. She broke it and didn't have the gall to apologise even when I said that I would forgive her if she did. Anyways, can you give me a ride downtown? Theres a shop that can fix this" he said.

Nicole looked at Christian's necklace, listening to what had happened between the two. So... Maybe Kari just had a lot on her mind and it made her feel... Bad? She didn't know. "I understand... I don't know what I'd do if my locket my mom gave me before she left got broken." She gave him an understanding smile. She downed the last bit of her orange juice before giving him a nod. "I'd love to." She hoped down off the chair to put her glass in the sink. She'd wash it later. "You'll have to tell me how to get there... I'm awful with directions." She grinned just a bit playfully. Maybe something interesting would happen today? She sure hoped so. "Ready to go?"

"You know it" He smiled at her. He gently held her hand and walked to her Volkswagen. He loves it when he rides in it since it was a convertible Beetle. Just like his motorcycle, he loves to feels his hair in the wind. He blush when he saw he was still holding her hand. "Um--just head noth of the beach then turn left on the second traffic light" he said as the first part of the directions.

Nicole felt a shock go from her hands and up her arms when she felt Christian take hold of her hand. She found her self unknowingly smiling. As they got into her car, she brought his hand up to brush her lips over his hand- Just before letting it go to drive. She usually didn't do such a thing... But she felt unusually happy today. And being around Christian... Well, helped it out a lot. She followed the first part of his directions, just turning left on the second traffic light. "Then what?" She glanced over at him with her bright icy blue eyes.

"Just keep stright for two miles untill we reach City Hall. Turn right and the jewlers will be on the right" he said still blishing. His blue eyes soon connected with hers as he felt his heart beating faster. Did she had a crush on him or something. Sure, she an okay girl, he usually diliver her lunches when she works along with Andrew, but hasn't thought of her as a girlfriend though it never escaped his mind. As the drive continued, he decides to be daring and softly kissed her cheek. "That's for being such a great friend to me..." he said as his face got redder.

Nicole nodded to his directions, glad he knew where it was. She honestly didn't know how she got anywhere without knowing where anything was. She felt his lips on her cheek, her cheeks then slowly grew red and warm. She reached her hand over to gently slip it into his warm hand, giving his a gentle squeeze. She couldn't do a whole lot while driving. Soon she was parked right outside of the jewelry shop that could fix Christian's necklace. Nicole pulled her key out of her ignition and leaned over to swiftly brush her lips over his this time. "That's for being adorable." She murmured. She got out of her car and waited for him at the door of the small shop.

Christian nearly fainted as her lips touch his. he was speechlees, unable to say whatever he wanted to say to her. He got out of the car and opened the door for her, inviting her to come in with her. He taks her hand and closes her car door. He couldn't take it anymore. Before he entered, he caressed her cheek and gave her a full, yet soft kiss on her lips. "That's for being beautiful..." he said before kissing her again. In the shop he went to the clerk about his problem. He refused to get another chain and nod his head allowing to be ready in 5 hours.

Nicole was shocked when Christian kissed her, longer and with more passion than she ever would have to began to dream about. She kissed him back, mostly on his top lip. "Mm..." She didn't blush this time- She just smiled her bright smile. That felt better than she thought it would have. Wait... Did he call her beautiful? Awe... She blushed the slightest bit. She followed closely behind him into the shop. While he talked to the man that worked there about his necklace, she went on to look at the silver rings with diamonds with all kinds of design's. Oh, they were so beautiful. There was one that seemed to pop out more than the others, it was a simple silver ring with a small diamond on top. It looked perfect.

Christian looked at the jewlery in the store and smiled a bit. The bracelets were okay and he already ad a necklace, so he ignored them. He thought about getting a new watch untill he saw Nicoles' face lit up with joy. He walks over and saw what she was looking at. A nice looking diamond ring that would look just lovely on her. He had the money for it, thanks to the tips a salary at the nightclub, yes it paid very well due to his skills and drinks as a bartender. He sneaks over to the clerk and ask to perchuse that nice looking ring. "Give it to her and say it was from me" he said. He paid for it and the clerk did just that.

Nicole looked up at the clerk and listened to his words closely. He handed her a small white leather box. She nodded to the man and opened it. She felt the blood drain from her face. There was a small note inside, saying it was from Christian, and under that was the same beautiful ring she had been looking at. She turned around to look for Christian. She walked to him and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him. "Christian, it's so beautiful... You really shouldn't have... Wasted your money on me..." She kissed his cheek, her expression loving.

Christian pretended to look at the watches as the clerk went to her. He smiled when he herd her reaction to the ring. Turning around he saw her fling to him in a big embrace. his face blushed when she kissed his cheek. "I...Well...couldn't help it...I like you Nicole. I really do" he said in a shy tone. He walks with her back to the Beetle and smiled at her. As soon as she got in, he kissed her lips with a passion. We got hours to do whatever we want. Care to go somewhere where we can be...alone" he blushed and began to kiss her neck.

"I well... I like you, too." Nicole giggled as she let Christian pull her along to her car. She happily got inside with him. But she didn't expect another kiss. She kissed him back, bringing her hands up into the back of his hair. She kissed his top lip, then his bottom, then ran her tongue over his bottom lip. "Mm... Could you drive?" She leaned her head to the side, letting him kiss her skin. Her heart pounded against her chest. Christian was so hot. She was amazed he liked someone like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom