Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ryanmo97 and nightsorceress

Ryan had just finished checking the chicken and sat back down on the couch. He was thinking about taking a peak at Aurora when he herd her say "Hello."

Ryan turned and looked at her, "Hi, Did you have a good rest?"

Aurora nodded. "my memory is back," she said softly. She stood off in the corner so she can see but also leave the room if he wanted to be a lone again. "i am sorry if i am bugging you"

"I'm glad to hear you have your memory back," he said. Truthfully, he was a bit disappointed, he didn't want to see her leave so soon. He smiled when she asked if she was bugging him, "No your not bugging me... If you need to call someone to let them know you are OK, the phone is in the kitchen."

Aurora smiled at him, "no i have no one to call, like i said my parents past away, and i don't have friends or a boyfriend or anything like that. I was coming up here to take pictures of nature."

Ryan smiled, "I find it hard to believe that a young woman as good looking as you doesn't have a boyfriend... Well, you couldn't find a better place to take pictures. I just saw the news and the weather is suppose to be better tomorrow... Maybe we could find your car."

Aurora was a little disappointed that the weather was starting to clear, she hoped it wouldn't clear to much so she could stay and get to know him a while longer. "oh good, i doubt its drivable but i can at least get my camera and my clothes.

Ryan nodded, "Well, you can stay here as long as you need." He looked over at the clock, "Dinner is just about ready. I hope you like roasted chicken."

Aurora smiled at him. "It smells good. roasted chicken is one of my favorites." Aurora bit her lip a little. "well since your letting me stay i can help out around the house, cook, clean, whatever you like"

Ryan smiled, "Sure.. if you want to..." Ryan took Aurora into the kitchen. He took the chicken and some roasted potatoes out of the oven, "I'm sure you're wondering what I'm doing out here all by myself..."

Aurora followed him into the kitchen. She she followed him she noticed how nice his home was. "well i hate to be noisy, but i couldn't help but wonder what a kind, handsome man like yourself was doing all the way out here" she flirted with him just a little, she didn't think he would ever go for a young girl like her.

Ryan smiled at her comments and took notice of her flirting. "I don't mind... You see, I made quite a bit of money through the stock market and other investments. Truthfully, I never I have to work another day in my life. So, I deiced that I wanted to move some where I could relax. So, I had this cabin built." Ryan cut up the chicken and dished out the potatoes, then he got out a salad and some dressing. "Feel free to dig in."

Aurora took some of the food and then she looked at him. "You did build a nice home from yourself, and you couldn't have pick a more beautiful location" Aurora took a bite of the food. "this is really good"

"Thank you," said Ryan, when she complemented his home. "I'm glad you like it," said Ryan when she complemented the food, "I'm sure you've never had chicken this fresh. I raise my own chickens and grow some of my own vegetables." Ryan then got up and got a bottle of wine and opened it. He poured himself a glass and looked over to her, "Would you like a glass?"

Aurora covered her mouth as she swallowed a bit surprised that he keeps his own chickens. "wow, i don't know i would have the heart to kill something i raised. But i understand why you do it living out here and all" She said softly and nodded her head. "thank you i would love a glass of wine"

Ryan poured her a glass of wine, "As long as you don't name them and you know that they are not pets. It's not that hard." He sat down and continued to eat.

As they ate Ryan kept seeking glances at Aurora. He couldn't help falling for the beautiful young woman sitting across from him. "So what are you going to college to study?" He was hoping maybe he could convince her to move in with him.

Aurora took another sip of wine and whipped her mouth as he asked her a question. "originally i was going for music. I thought maybe i would teach Music or be a composer. But then i happen to take a photography class and i fell in love, so I think i might change my major"

Ryan nodded, "I'd love to see your work sometime. I'll take you to some places up here where you could get some very nice shots..."

Aurora blushed a little. "well my pictures and not that great but i do love it....and i would love to go with you to see some places." She yawned a little it had been a busy day.

Ryan smiled as they finished dinner. He cleared the table. As he worked all he could think about was making love to Aurora... "So my Sleeping Beauty... What would you like to do now?"

Aurora got up and helped him she never let someone do all the work. She brushed against him as she moved towards the sink to begin to wash the dishes. She giggled a little when he called her sleeping beauty. "oh whatever you like" she said as she rolled up her selves and began to wash.

Ryan raised his eye brow when she said that she'd like to do whatever he liked... He thought for a moment as they stood there at the sink. He looked at her and then he said, "Aurora?" When she turned her to looked at him, he kissed her on the lips.

Aurora looked at him and then suddenly felt his lips against hers. She was shocked at first but then slowly began to kiss him back she had never really been kissed before, it was so nice to have a really kiss. She slowly pulled back with a soft smile on her lips her hand still in the soapy water

They kissed for several moments before breaking the kiss. He smiled when he saw her smile. "You know... We don't have to do these dishes... We could just put them in the dishwasher..."

Back
Top Bottom