Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloween Night by RobBase086 and Heart Summers

Kassy jumped at the hard smack to her ass, her teeth grinding against one another at the crudeness of the human world. Turning she gave him a seductive smile pulling him for a wild kiss before pulling away. Her mouth daring not to speak any words to the man just motioning for him to follow with a single finger. Her hips rolling back and forth while she lead him to a quiet space to fuck.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy jumped at the hard smack to her ass, her teeth grinding against one another at the crudeness of the human world. Turning she gave him a seductive smile pulling him for a wild kiss before pulling away. Her mouth daring not to speak any words to the man just motioning for him to follow with a single finger. Her hips rolling back and forth while she lead him to a quiet space to fuck.

He smiled at her when he gave her the hard smack to her nice firm ass. He did not know that she did not like his crudeness at all. He loved that she was taking control by pulling him into her for a kiss on the lips. "DAMN! That is my kind of woman that wants to fuck and does not even know me!" He follows behind her into the private room. She places a force field over the door so no one can come in during the middle of her taking his soul from him and he cannot run away. This force field also includes the windows as well inside of the room. This shows how her powers grows stronger with every soul that she takes.

Much like she had before Kassy stripped the two of them without much hesitation. Only this time wanting to get down to it rather than mess around with this despicable human. Climbing on top of him she let her nails rank down his chest making small cuts before she gripped his cock. Rubbing him to stiffness before she plugged on to his member. Giving out a slight moan, her hips wasting no time to ride this man until his soul bleed into her powers like the last.

Heart Summers said:
Much like she had before Kassy stripped the two of them without much hesitation. Only this time wanting to get down to it rather than mess around with this despicable human. Climbing on top of him she let her nails rank down his chest making small cuts before she gripped his cock. Rubbing him to stiffness before she plugged on to his member. Giving out a slight moan, her hips wasting no time to ride this man until his soul bleed into her powers like the last.

"OH FUCK! You are my kind of woman baby!" Feeling as she is grinding onto his cock her pussy began to get hot. Soon the jerk was glowing a bright orange red color. "DAMN! Is it me or is this room getting hot in here?" He asked her as she continued to ride his cock. He was melting into a liquid type goo in front of her eyes. " What is happening to me?" She just looked at him and laughed in a evil way.

Placing her hand over his mouth she showed her demon strength to him. Her face moving to mock him kissing her hand as if his lips were there. "You feel so good," she laughed. Her movements growing faster and harder while he melted. His body sinking from hers until there was nothing left but a puddle under her. Giving a fake frown she mocked him, "Aw and here I thought you could handle the heat," smirking to herself she stood. Her eyes glowing with power while she dressed and exited the room.

Heart Summers said:
Placing her hand over his mouth she showed her demon strength to him. Her face moving to mock him kissing her hand as if his lips were there. "You feel so good," she laughed. Her movements growing faster and harder while he melted. His body sinking from hers until there was nothing left but a puddle under her. Giving a fake frown she mocked him, "Aw and here I thought you could handle the heat," smirking to herself she stood. Her eyes glowing with power while she dressed and exited the room.

He was unable to say anything when she placed her hand over his mouth and was shocked to see her as the sexual demon in front of him. He wanted to scream but could not. His eyes were wide in terror and he did not know what to do at all. Feeling her grinding onto him and taking his soul. He was left with nothing and it would make it hard for the forensic department to realize if he was human or whatever.

When she was finished she entered the club scene again, her power falling from her in a smog. She was truly impressed that she had gained such power in a short time. Looking over the men she decided that she needed a little more civilized prey, liking to have options she moved for the door. Hoping that possibly she would see Rob again, but for now needing to get out and fuck some more poor souls.

Heart Summers said:
When she was finished she entered the club scene again, her power falling from her in a smog. She was truly impressed that she had gained such power in a short time. Looking over the men she decided that she needed a little more civilized prey, liking to have options she moved for the door. Hoping that possibly she would see Rob again, but for now needing to get out and fuck some more poor souls.

Rob happened to wander to a church close by. He knew that a priest would be living in a house close to the church but was not sure which house it would be though. So he started to knock on one door. He had awakened a husband and wife. "I am sorry about that but I am needing to speak with a priest." The family told him which house he had to go to because he had to save Kassy. He knew that something was not right about her especially when he saw her take the soul of her first victim through a window that he saw her giving the man a blow job.

Rob knocks onto the priests door. When the priest comes to the door. Rob looks at the priest and says, "Father I am sorry to have awakened you but someone that I know has been possessed by a demon or something. I do not know what it is. Can you help by chance?" The priest looks at Rob and tells him, "Allow me to get dressed and tell me about what you saw." Rob fills the priest in on everything that he saw and they run back to the party.

Kassy had moved among many men along the street, none catching her fancy yet. Looking across the road she saw a well built man moving out of a theater, she could sense from here just how valuable he would be to her. His soul bring her more of the power that she wanted to have by tonight. Crossing the street carefully she pretended to blend with the crowd, her shoulder knocking into him sending her to the floor.

She knew that even if the scenario had been true she would have to force herself to the ground to make it look normal. Her strength far exceeding any normal humans strength. "Oh I'm sorry sir," she said from the ground, her eyes working there magic on the man. Her body moving elegantly to stand in front of him.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy had moved among many men along the street, none catching her fancy yet. Looking across the road she saw a well built man moving out of a theater, she could sense from here just how valuable he would be to her. His soul bring her more of the power that she wanted to have by tonight. Crossing the street carefully she pretended to blend with the crowd, her shoulder knocking into him sending her to the floor.

She knew that even if the scenario had been true she would have to force herself to the ground to make it look normal. Her strength far exceeding any normal humans strength. "Oh I'm sorry sir," she said from the ground, her eyes working there magic on the man. Her body moving elegantly to stand in front of him.

He felt her bump into him and then looked down at her. He found her very captivating. He looked her into the eyes. "It is ok Ms. and I am sorry for bumping into you! Are you ok?" Smiling at her now.

Giving the built man a smile she rose from the ground dusting off her skirt carefully, her hair falling over her shoulders before straightening. Holding his arm she gave a smirk. "I will be once you take me home," she stated simply. Her steps calm leading him away to suck his life from him. Her mind wrapped in danger knowing that this man would be her last to ensure complete strength in her body. For once she was returned to full strength the human world would have to rue her.

Heart Summers said:
Giving the built man a smile she rose from the ground dusting off her skirt carefully, her hair falling over her shoulders before straightening. Holding his arm she gave a smirk. "I will be once you take me home," she stated simply. Her steps calm leading him away to suck his life from him. Her mind wrapped in danger knowing that this man would be her last to ensure complete strength in her body. For once she was returned to full strength the human world would have to rue her.

He smiled back at her and watched her dust herself off from her perfectly nice body and the clothes that she had on. He thought she was very beautiful with her long dark hair falling down to her shoulders. He felt her instantly wrap her arm around his. "That sounds good to me about taking you home." Smiling at her as they started to walk in the direction of where she lived at.

This was too easy, she thought. She felt herself a little sad that the human world, or at least man could be swayed so easily. She would lead him to an abandoned building and take his soul there, but her next kill would be tougher. Serving more of a challenge than the last three men had been.

Heart Summers said:
This was too easy, she thought. She felt herself a little sad that the human world, or at least man could be swayed so easily. She would lead him to an abandoned building and take his soul there, but her next kill would be tougher. Serving more of a challenge than the last three men had been.

"So are you new in town here?" The man asked following her to a abandoned warehouse. "How can you live around here? These buildings look like they are condemned and no one lives here." While Rob was dragging the priest out and trying to find Kassy. "I am not sure where she is at but this is where I met her at Father." The priest looks around at the crowd wondering if anything evil has happened there. As he wonders into the last victim that Kassy took their life. "This is interesting and looks very familiar." Rob looked at him puzzled and did not know what he meant. "What do you mean Father?" The priest turns and looks at him. "Well this is remains of a human person who was heated up in intense heat that there is no way to figure out who the person was at all. This includes the blood as well." Rob looked at him and then responded. "That is very interesting to hear Father." The priest then carried on walking away now and went into the very first room of the first victim. "This is her second victim right here and they have been burnt to ashes. We must stop her before she becomes too powerful to stop!" Robert shook his head agreeing with the priest but did not know where else to look though for Kassy.

Kassy hid the smirk that crossed her lips from the larger man, this was a perfect location to kill. No one would see anything in the shadows, not to mention if she wanted to release her demon self who would stop her here. Looking to the man she gave him a sad nod of the head, "It's all I can afford until I make it in this world," she offered her sob story. "Sometimes I wish that I had a strong man to hold and take care of me. Someone that I could love every night,"she gave him eyes of seduction, and suggestion.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy hid the smirk that crossed her lips from the larger man, this was a perfect location to kill. No one would see anything in the shadows, not to mention if she wanted to release her demon self who would stop her here. Looking to the man she gave him a sad nod of the head, "It's all I can afford until I make it in this world," she offered her sob story. "Sometimes I wish that I had a strong man to hold and take care of me. Someone that I could love every night,"she gave him eyes of seduction, and suggestion.

The innocent victim did not know what Kassy's intentions were for his fate. As a innocent lamb to the she wolf he followed. He could not get over how beautiful she was and he liked how her curves were just perfect for him to explore. "So what you are telling me sweetheart is that you are living here on the streets?" He was saddened by hearing this from her. "Well I will take care of you baby if you want me to do that for you? I think every person needs loving every night. No one wants to be alone in this world." That is what he was telling her. He pressed her up against the wall and kissed her lips softly. His hands began to explore her body. She did not realize that he was rapist and she was going to become his victim for the night. This is what he thinks until he is surprised by her with her secret that she hides from him.

She was almost taken back by how forceful he was being when he was once so loving, it was than that she noticed the darkness in him. It only did wonders for her smile and amusement, this man would be the last she needed. Judging by how dark he was she would take plenty from his soul and that pleased her waiting body. Kissing him back as if they'd planned the action, she let her leg wrap around his her demon claws coming out in black talons on her fingers. She let the nails run down his back before she broke to whisper in his ear. "You picked the wrong victim."

Heart Summers said:
She was almost taken back by how forceful he was being when he was once so loving, it was than that she noticed the darkness in him. It only did wonders for her smile and amusement, this man would be the last she needed. Judging by how dark he was she would take plenty from his soul and that pleased her waiting body. Kissing him back as if they'd planned the action, she let her leg wrap around his her demon claws coming out in black talons on her fingers. She let the nails run down his back before she broke to whisper in his ear. "You picked the wrong victim."

This victim did not know what she was capable of doing to him. So he started to remove his belt and pants to slide his member into her pussy. When he felt her sharp black talons digging into his flesh he screamed in pain! "You fucking bitch!" His jacket and what he wore was ripped to shreds by her claws that she had. Blood began to outline where she clawed him at. "What do you mean that I piked the wrong victim bitch? I think you have that all confused because I plan to fuck the hell out of you and leave you laying here!" He laughed in a evil way and ripped what she had on off exposing her well built body.

She gave the man a little act that would make him seem like he was winning, in the end she would let him fuck her, but she would be the one to rep the benefits. Struggling against him she kicked and screamed showing all the average fight that a human woman would in a situation such as this. When she was pinned to the wall, naked body showing, she let a single fake tear roll down her face. "Please....just let me go," she mocked the man.

Heart Summers said:
She gave the man a little act that would make him seem like he was winning, in the end she would let him fuck her, but she would be the one to rep the benefits. Struggling against him she kicked and screamed showing all the average fight that a human woman would in a situation such as this. When she was pinned to the wall, naked body showing, she let a single fake tear roll down her face. "Please....just let me go," she mocked the man.

He did not know that he was falling into her trap but he wanted to claim her as one of his rape victims though like he has done with other women in the past. He could feel her struggling with him as he placed her up against the wall and began to undo his belt and pants now. "Come on sugar you know you are going to love this and never forget it either!" He let out a evil laugh and then pulled down his boxers. He slammed his cock inside her but he did not know what was going to happen to him next after that.

Meanwhile at the party both Rob and the priest was looking all over the old mansion for Kassy to see if they could find her but they will see her eventually. Can the priest return Kassy back to her normal self once again or will evil win over the good? Now that we will have to wait and see when the moment arises. The priest says to Rob, "Where is she at?" Rob turns and looks at him and says, "I do not know father where she is at but eventually she is going to show up though here at the party."

Kassy gave a smirk to the man, he was like putty in her hands doing exactly what she wanted without him even knowing it. When she felt his cock enter her she gave a pained cry, one for the show more than the feeling. This girls body was very tight and she could tell that she didn't make it a habit to show off what she had. Her walls gripped at the intruder milking at his cock wanting the seed of a demon by nature, she slightly bounced her hips in struggle. His thrust becoming stronger, his dark energy gaining power. She wouldn't kill this one, she thought, instead she would drain his human soul and turn him into a demon. With every thrust he made the farther his soul sunk into her until he was stripped of it completely, making him her personal follower.

"After this...will go scouting for Rob again," she whispered into his ear, her body moving with his demon one waiting for his ultimate finish.

Heart Summers said:
Kassy gave a smirk to the man, he was like putty in her hands doing exactly what she wanted without him even knowing it. When she felt his cock enter her she gave a pained cry, one for the show more than the feeling. This girls body was very tight and she could tell that she didn't make it a habit to show off what she had. Her walls gripped at the intruder milking at his cock wanting the seed of a demon by nature, she slightly bounced her hips in struggle. His thrust becoming stronger, his dark energy gaining power. She wouldn't kill this one, she thought, instead she would drain his human soul and turn him into a demon. With every thrust he made the farther his soul sunk into her until he was stripped of it completely, making him her personal follower.

"After this...will go scouting for Rob again," she whispered into his ear, her body moving with his demon one waiting for his ultimate finish.

The stranger was thrusting and ramming his cock in as deep as he could into her. Their bodies slapping together and it could be heard without any problems. He felt her pussy walls clamping down around his cock as he could no longer take it anymore. "Oh fuck I am going to cum!" As he squirted his seed into her. "What is happening to me?" He began to feel strange and his human soul was taken but his demon form stood before her. "Hello my beautiful mistress! I shall serve you well and destroy this Rob guy!" He told her looking into her demon eyes and kissing her lips softly even though she belonged to the guy that brought her back to life once again using this mortals body.

"Yes we must kill Rob and get rid of him MISTRESS!" He told her by replying back to her.

"I don't want him dead slave, not yet...I want to toy with him for a while," she smiled grabbing her clothes and putting them back together. Tossing the new demon his making him follow close behind her as she walked back to the club. Following Rob scent back there her powers full force. Her standing high as it had once been, "To think only a night has returned my strength, has the world grown so dark and rank that this is possible?" she asked the demon.

She didn't care if he had answered her, she was doing more talking than anything else. Her mind running around wondering why she cared to find this one man so much.

Heart Summers said:
"I don't want him dead slave, not yet...I want to toy with him for a while," she smiled grabbing her clothes and putting them back together. Tossing the new demon his making him follow close behind her as she walked back to the club. Following Rob scent back there her powers full force. Her standing high as it had once been, "To think only a night has returned my strength, has the world grown so dark and rank that this is possible?" she asked the demon.

She didn't care if he had answered her, she was doing more talking than anything else. Her mind running around wondering why she cared to find this one man so much.

"Now I get it my evil misstress! You want some foreplay is why you do not want him dead!" The demon began to laugh about this but understood why though. He followed her closely back to the club at the old mansion he even smacked her a few times on her nice firm ass that she had because he loved the feel of her ass. "Well a lot has changed now my evil MISTRESS! Things are a lot more open than when you were on this earth the first time. Things are no longer kept in private like it once was." That is what he told her.

Rob and the priest were looking all over the place for Kassy. "Could that be her father? I see some strange looking person following behind her." The father looked and saw the female demon coming. "We must prepare for the battle because it is not going to be easy at all!"

She allowed the smacks from her follower, knowing that it was only in his nature and she would train him off of it when she had time. She gave a nod to his statement, before smiling. "Well than I picked a perfect to return," she gave him a wink, her eyes deep with boiling red gazing over the crowd. Searching for that one man that had cared to much and denied her of such sweet soul innocents. When she found him she smiled, her finger bring her demon to her.

Wrapping his arms around her she looked to Rob with a smirk, an unusual holy light coming around him making her wonder as to why such a thing was happening. Feeling her demon kiss along her she lent her head back whispering in his ear to circle round and come from behind, before she gave a lick to the crest of the ear.

Back
Top Bottom