Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**Interest Chect** Eden (Group Zombie RP)

Angzyn

Planetoid
GMs: Angzyn

Okay in this RP we will be following the lives of two sets of people. The people of Eden, a safe house built before the outbreak, and the people of the Out Land.

1) I only want Active Players only! If you plan on leaving after your third post or don’t ever plan on posting please don’t join.
2) I want a even mix of Males and Females.
3) I want a even mix of people starting in Eden and the Out Lands.
4) Expect EX stuff…..
5) Not everyone that applies will be selected or get the role they want. I am limiting the number of Seraphs and I’m going to be every picky on who plays one.
6) I want at less six to ten lines per post….no less.
7) I want good characters. Please don’t half ass them.
8) I am asking for a writing sample.

October 25, 2020
Portage IN
Eden Population 4,000 Family Groups, 1,500 Single Personal.
Out Land Population Unknown

In 3 weeks, almost a month after the outbreak of an assumed to be viral disease with necromantic properties the United States, like most of the world, has become a nearly razed wasteland. The government did its best to try and close monitored ties by not allowing video or audio reports of what was happening but that did not last long. Cities being sealed off trying to cut off the disease but no amount of razorwire, landmines and trenches seemed to stop it. The only safe havens left seemed to be ones that were build by the medical corporation that made the virus to start with……

Three months earlier…..

Tricell, the Medical Corporation that created the Angel Virus. A viral disease that would kill 20% of all man kind as soon as it would become air born and bring them back only moments later. A virus that the government was paying for as well as the Safe Houses they were building across the states. A plan in the words that took almost countless years to come to light.

Dr. Mattox, the owner of Tricell, was a genocidal madman on a global scale. Finding the world around him full of weak and worthless creatures and the ones that were worth saving slowly dieing underneath the millions that did not deserve to breed. Then there was the government. Such blind fools only fueling he goal to weed out the weak. In time his new world would be born from the ashes of this one, like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes of its own death.

Yet, this plan was not to be. Being betrayed by a group of people he trusted the most, using Mattox’s own resources against him and slowly taking over the “Safe House” he had built for himself and his chosen people. Doing there best to safe as many people as they could before the good doctor found out and his plan could be unleashed…..

Here and Now….

Three weeks have gone by now since Eden shut its gates and the people inside where sealed away of from the hell that was going on outside its large walls. Tricked inside by being offered a “Fully Paid Vacation” to one of the new hotel and resorts being build by Tricell. Kidnapped and locked away in their hotel rooms for the past three weeks as the people that saved them. Watching and waiting to see if Eden is truly safe before letting them out and that time is coming soon. The people of Eden will soon face a new life. Trying to living among people of all different racial, religion and sexual backgrounds while people out in the Out Lands fight to make there way to these mythical places.

Races:

Seraph- They are the 1% left of the living, the few that have been infected by the Virus and live to tell about it. Yet, even then it’s not with out side effects. Their rear blood type causing them to change slightly but stay human in all since of the world. Their eyes turning a mix of reds and golds as well as being slightly gifted now.

Shared Gifts-
~The Ability to sense the Virus.
~ Telepathic communication between Seraph.
~Faster Healing
~Natural Anti-Virus

Solo Gifts- (One only)
~Telepathy
~Clairvoyance
~Psychokinesis
~Strength (Not like superman….with in reason)
~Growth Accelerant (Plants)
~Computer Whiz (Good with Electronics on a whole new level.)

Humans: Well they are Human…what more can I say? Each Human has a class…..

~Cop
~Bullet Proof Vest
~Side Arm or Shot Gun
~ Hand Held Radeo
~Night Stick
~Uniform
~Ammo
~Water
~Snack….maybe Food
~Medic
~Medical Pack (Fully Equipped)
~Side Arm & Ammo
~MREs (Meal Read to Eat)
~Uniform
~Knife
~Light Military Armor
~Doctor
~Medical Kit (Not Fully Equiped)
~Small weapon x2 (Gun, Knife, Bat…etc) & Ammo
~Water
~Snacks or Food
~Back Pack (Room for 5 items)
~Soldier
~Military Type weapon (M16A4, M4, Shot Gun….nothing way out there.)
~Scope (depending on weapon)
~Head Set Radio
~Uniform
~Pack
~Military Armor
~Ammo
~ K Bar (Large Knife)
~ Water and ~MREs (Meal Read to Eat)
~Civilian (With or Without Job….Striper, Student, ect)
~Back Pack (Room for 7 items)
~Water
~Food
~Cell Phone (Low Signal)
~Weapon x2
~Hacker (A computer nerd that was ready for the Zombie Apocalypse)
~Laptop
~PDA or Smart Phone
~Back Pack (Room for 4 items)
~Extra Laptop Battery
~Copy of the Zombie Survival Guide
~Melee Weapon
~Scientist
~Mobile Lab

Undead: Okay we have two types of Undead Zombies.
~Slow Movers
~The common and well known variety of zombie, as well as the easiest to defeat. They are unable to move quickly, and are not smart enough to do anything other than walk towards the nearest human they can detect. They can only be killed with damage to their brain, all you have to do is walk up to it and shoot it in the face at point blank range, and unless it somehow takes you more then a minute to do that, the zombie can not possibly have time to get you. If you don't have a gun, some kind of blade, pointy object or even a blunt cudgel of some kind will just as easily suffice. A bite from one of these zombies will take hours if not all day to change you into a zombie.

~Fast Movers
~These are somewhat trickier. While they still just go in a straight line towards you they are able to run like fucking tri-athletes. But they are as dumb as the Slow zombies, and doing something like shutting a door in front of them will baffle them. Trying to outrun Fast-Dumb Zombies is almost a sure fire way of being killed as not only are these Zombies able to run at superhuman speeds but they have unlimited stamina. So even if you managed to run fast enough not to get caught the moment you run out of puff you are a goner. Fast-Dumb Zombies tend to gather in ever-growing swarms around whomever they are attacking, so don't ever be lulled into a false sense of security thinking there are only a few. To defeat zombies such as this, it is best to get to a high place, block any easy entrances, and start aiming for their head.

~The Infection (Gotten from Small or Moderate Bite)
~Hour One- Fever (99% of the Living will be affected by the Virus, 1% will not be)
~Hour Five-
~Hour Six-
~Hour Ten-
~24 to 48 hours- You start to bleed from your pores and/or eyes. Death happens minutes afterward.
~After Death- (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)
~The Infection (Gotten from Large Bite or Being torn apart)
~A few minutes to One Hour- If you don't die right away, you will soon from bleeding out. (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)
~Hour Two-Three- You start to bleed from your pores and/or eyes. Death happens minutes afterward.
~After Death- (75% will come back as the living dead. From there its a 50/50 chance of what kind of Undead you will become. 25% will just die and stay dead.....)

Areas:

~Eden:- Eden is one of 50 Safe Havens built before the infection by Tricell. Over taken by the Seraph to save the people who Tricell wanted dead (which is 90% of the human race.) Each is equipped to house anywhere from 10,000 to 15,000 families although Eden only has a population of 4,000 Single and Family groups. Done so to prevent overpopulation and allow for growth. It is guarded by its large thirty foot brick walls and its half mile of razorwire, landmines and trenches. There is only two safe ways in and out...marked by only a two lane road going in and out of Eden.
AreaMap.jpg
~The Indoor Mall and OutDoor Mall areas where build to help make Eden mask into the area before the outbreak along with the hotel and resort. Now they serve as the main area to get needed items.
~The Hotel serves as a keep for all the people staying in Eden until there time of release. From there they may pick to move into Logan or Bryant areas.
~Logan is the area where all apartments where build an can house the people that now call Eden home. The include a number of places to swim, and just enjoy life.
~Bryant is the area where houses can be found and larger families may move into. They include back yards.
~The Parks are rather large and are one of the few places people can enjoy nature to its fullest.
~Farming areas are normally off limits.

~Eden Human Item List (Weapon's are not used by personal besides: Guards, Assigned Soldiers and Cops)
~Room Key
~Food (Kept in Room)
~Drinks (Kept in Room)
~Clothes (Kept in Room)
~Personal Items (Kept in Room)

• ~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
    ~Cell Phone (Only works inside Eden's wall and can not call The Out Land)
    ~Laptop (Only works inside Eden's wall....works on Eden's Cyber Network...can not use Out Land internet)

~Eden Seraph Item List
    ~Room Key
    ~Food (Kept in Room)
    ~Drinks (Kept in Room)
    ~Clothes (Kept in Room)
    ~Personal Items (Kept in Room)

• ~Bag (Holds 6 Items)
      ~Cell Phone (Only works inside Eden's wall and can not call The Out Land)
      ~Laptop (Only works inside Eden's wall....works on Eden's Cyber Network...can not use Out Land internet)
      ~Melee Weapon or Small Arms Weapon

~The Out Lands:
      cloverfield-movie-pictures.jpg
      ~The Out Land are the land outside the "Safe Houses", ruled by the undead. A half mile of razorwire, landmines, trenches, and abandoned military equipment borders the radius of any major city....the remands of what the military was doing to try and stop the outbreak from spreading and failed. Survivors in the Out Land dwindle as once safehouses, such as malls and military bases, fall to the onslaught of the increasing undead horde that refuses to lay down and die. Most of the buildings in the cities are razed, still smoldering from the riots that broke out in the early days of the infection. Cars lie deserted in the streets, their batteries dead from being left turned on. Blood paints the walls and roads, both dried and fresh, both from the alive and undead. The only hope the people have to survive is to making to one of the few legendary safe Heavens like "Eden"....but will the make it there alive and when they do will the be able to get in?

Stages of the Story: More will be added as the Story Grows.

~Introductions of Eden and the Out Lands (These will happen 3 weeks after the out brake with the people of Eden just being let out their rooms and the people of Eden trying to stay alive. I will have a thread for each and will be GM both.)

USE THIS CHARACTER SHEET!
Code:
[b]Where your character is starting:[/b] Eden or Out Lands.

Name:
Nickname:

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Appearance:

(Skills Seraph Only)
Shared Powers:
Solo Power:

Class/Job:
Weapon: (If you start in Eden you will not have one unless you are the following personal: Guards, Assigned Soldiers and Cops. If you start in the Out Land you will have one)
Clothing:
Items: (See Classes. If you start in Eden will have the Eden Item list and will get your Class items later. If you start in the Out Land you will only have your Class items)[You are allowed 6 personal or approved items no in Class or Eden list. Back packs hold __# of approved items if Class or Character has one and must be listed.] 

Virgin:
Sexuality:
Body Type:

Personality:
Skills:
Flaws:
Ambition:

Background:

Writing sample:

Writing Prompt:

Eden Starters: (Must be no less then Six to Nine Lines Min....No Max)
~Eden is a rather large place....you find this out not long after you are let out of your room. Having learned about everything that is happening outside the "Safe Haven's Walls." How is your character adjusting to this new life? Moving about the area (One of the Malls, Hotel, Housing area or Parks) he/she runs into one of the Seraph's. Nothing is said, the Seraph doesn't even stop....it just looks at you with those gold/red eyes and moves on. How dose your character react? After all you have never seen one, and the look human besides their eyes. So much has changed in such a little time.....

Out Lands Starters: (Must be no less then Six to Nine Lines Min....No Max)
~Its been 3 weeks, almost a month after the outbreak of an assumed to be viral disease with necromantic properties the United States, like most of the world, has become a nearly razed. You wasteland. You are one of the few "Humans" still left alive. Doing your best to live long enough to find a safe place to stay. Most "Safe House" have already been over ran by the undead or striped clean of anything of use. That's when you find out about Eden.....A Safe Haven with its thirty foot brick walls. A castle in this land of undead. How did you learn about it? What where you doing before? How are you surviving now? How will you make to Eden......

Characters

Lady Nōhime said:
I will get something in the next day or so, very interesting I do say.

Sounds good ^.^ I have to say its still a work in progress.

I'm quite interested as well. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if more people come along.

So if we have a character idea, should we post it here, or send it to you privately for approval first? I only wonder cause I've been working on a character idea... obviously.

And a suggestion... if you find a couple interested people, for either. (Eden or the Outlands) Starting things up may spark more interest as more people begin venturing out of thier confinement. Or call me an idiot and to shut up... *Shrugging*

Back
Top Bottom