Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gemini's Roleplay Requests (M/F, F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arella18

Star
~READ THE ENTIRE POST!~​
I'm really craving something with a lot of plot. I don't do messenger roleplays and I don't hand out any usernames to random people online if you ask anything that's already stated I will just ignore you without responding.
  • I’m semi-literate Min. 2 Paragraphs with some misspellings and grammar issues.
  • I only roleplay via PMs and Threads please don’t request IM, AIM, or any other non-bluemoon source.
  • When you get bored tell me please
  • My no list is a definite no list.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

My F-List
https://www.f-list.net/c/gemini%20darkthorne

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

This is what I’m craving right now…there are sometimes multiple cravings.
  • She didn’t really know why things had gone so wrong. With her father’s death Gemini had sunk to a low she’d never been before. Her home life had deteriorated when her mother moved a new man into the house. When things get too bad Gemini gets sent away to a family friend followed by a reputation for sleeping around, doing drugs, drinking, and fighting.
  • My character is a witch in hiding who owns a small farm, one day a wounded man/woman appears at her doorstep and she helps them. Unknown to her your character is a witch hunter with a personal vendetta against witches.

Pairings
  • Twincest
  • Vampire Hunter/Vampire
  • Stepparent/Stepdaughter
  • Siblings
  • Princess/Prince(arranged marriage)
  • Married Princess/Servant

Original Topics
  • Trinity was a dhampir the child of a vampire and a human. She was taken in by a vampire hunting society. During one of her hunts she encounters your character and entangles them into a world that no one deserves to become part of.
  • Our characters are twins who have psychic and telekinetic powers, they have grown up only able to trust each other because of this. One of our characters tries to branch out but ends up getting hurt and is comforted by the other.
  • Set in summer, our characters are siblings you play the older of course. One day their parents go out and decide to take a month long trip leaving your character and his/her younger virgin step sister. Well one day as a prank your character pretends to be a robber and takes the joke a step further deciding to dominate her sister and morph her into a sex slave
  • When the mage she was apprenticed to dies Emaline has nowhere to go. She was a gifted mage herself but her master hadn't been, he was kind and caring but he knew nothing about casting spells. She remains within the court casting small parlor tricks and entertaining party guests but it fills her with nothing but emptiness. It isn't until a strange young man(or woman) with the wings of a dragon sweeps into the hall in a whirl of fire demanding the king give over one of his daughters that her path is revealed to her. She offers herself over in lieu of the princess in the hopes of finding something to fill her life with something other than emptiness.
  • Aislin had always been a special child when she was younger she could see things that no one else had been able to see. Creatures that looked like Fairies that tended the world around them. In the woods she witnessed Centaur and elves alike. The secret world that had existed beside ours. It wasn't until she witnessed one of these creatures attack and carry away a young child that she finally spoke out. This earned her a horrible reputation and a stint in a mental institution that taught her more how to lie and keep her mouth shut. Yet she never forgot that child who'd been taken or the sibling who'd shown so much hatred when she'd only told the truth.
  • Our characters had both grown up in an orphanage until they were separated at the age of eight...one has spent their life happy while the other suffered or was never adopted...when they meet again in college and the one who had a happy life has forgotten a lot about the other.

RE: Remade Roleplay thread (Yuri only)

I would not mind doing Mistress/slave what type of setting would you want like to have.

Tonight I find myself craving a Yuri roleplay I want a dominant Futa Female as my partner...

We are college roommates and you're character is someone who enjoys dominating their roommates and making them beg for you. Which happens one weekend evening while my character is taking a shower....any other details can be easilly worked out in pms.

*~*My cravings of the day*~*
-A final fantasy roleplay (only games 1-10-2 and 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom