Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red rape around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Lurker

Planetoid
Update: I'm in need for something fresh, but can't find a good starting point. If you have an idea you'd like to explore, PM me. We can brainstorm together!

Hello, I'm Crimson Lurker and this is my request thread. It may not look like much, but hey, it's home.

Looking for females only, thank you!

I like to rp over IM and PM only.

In the rp, I will be the dominant one. I'm not an inconsiderate asshole outside of our rp though - I want to make sure we both enjoy it, and if you're not then feel free to say so. I will do the same. I try to reply at least every day, multiple times if we're both online for sure. But sometimes my mind's not on it, and in that case you might have to be a little more patient - I do have other things to do. I expect something among the same lines from you. If something is up and you want to pause or stop the rp, or you forget to reply, that's fine, just please tell me. I will do the same for you. If I haven't gotten a reply from you I'll send a friendly nudge.

When RPing over PMs, I prefer to keep it to a single paragraph, maybe two. The reason for this is that (in my experience) it's hard to write a lot without progressing too far and effectively playing your partner's role. You can write more if you like, but I'll stick to a few paragraphs.

- Noncon/rape. I like doing this.
- Consensual. I also like doing this.
- Kidnapping. It all goes hand in hand.
- Excessive groping touching feeling.
- Rather public scenes.

Not limited to this, of course.

No:
- Toilet humor and other toilet related things.
- Overzealous blood.
- Male/Male or Female/Female. Absolutely no offense to anyone who is into that, real life or not, but it's not my cup of tea.
- Furry.
- Incest.

Some plots to get us started. I've removed a lot of them since they've gotten a bit repetitive and I'm in the mood for something new. So don't feel compelled to stick to these, brew your own formula!

1) burglary
A girl breaks into a guy's house and ends up being caught, and punished for what she was trying to do...

2) roommates
The two of them have been living in the same dorm for a while doing their own thing mostly - they're good friends, but not involved with one another. But both of them are secretly rather excited about her getting tied up and dominated by him. It might start off as a dare, a joke or just to try something out in a safe environment, but they'll both get really into it.

PM me if you're interested. You can post here too, but we will end up talking in PM anyway.

If you have your own ideas, please do bring them up as well. I can bringstorm about things. Worst I'll do is say no.

Alright, if you say no to the following question, I might still be interested as I have a plot that can be twisted to fit a completely original scenario. XD;

But anywaaays, if you're willing, would you be willing to play in a fandom setting but with original characters? If not, then I can make it completely original, but yeah. o.o Annnd. Because you didn't mention anything about it, but fantasy? ^^; Sorry for the out of the blue questions.

Alright, because I was thinking of a few series that I love. Such as Kngdom Hearts, or FullMetal Alchemist. Either way, it can be humanxhuman, but if you don't like the two aforementioned series, I don't mind an original, as I mentioned. ^^

LadyHestia said:
Which of the fire emblem games are you talking about?

Any, but mostly Radiant Dawn (have a plot for this one) or Blazing Sword.

Having some computer issues so replies are a little slowed down, sorry for the impatience it causes.

No problem I too love both Radiant Dawn and Blazing swords. The next question I have is did you have any pairings in mind or did you want OCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom