Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up, Up, and Away! (Hat + Cahalith)

Rainy looked at him and nodded slowly, he began to unbutton his shirt and began to fold it neatly. Then sat down on the floor and removed his shoes and socks, He was starting to shake from nervousness. He put his hands on his pants and started to untie them, trembling more so, he tugged at his pants legs to remove them he looked up at him his tail flicking.
He felt his face grow hot as he blushed, then purred closing his eyes as he felt his hand touch his hair...he felt a little more at ease but was still having issues with being naked. "Harry." he said his name liking the sound of it when he purred. it was a cool sound.

He smiled as he pet the boy's hair. "Take your time. You really do have all day." he murmured, kissing the boy's forehead. "I won't judge or stare." he smiled, stretching. He slipped out of his shirt, then kicked aside his shoes and removed his socks. "I'll go as far as you do."

She felt the warmth of the kiss and was so very happy that he let out a very happy purr that was mixed with a meow- he covered his mouth and then fell back to the floor laughing. he hadn't meowed for quite some time- His shut eyes opened to look up at Harry and smiled softly at him "as far as I do?" he mused over the thought- blushing, he had seen him nude before, but still found the thoughts that rose with that quite embarrassing. "all day?" he then laughed and smiled--he liked the feeling of harry's lips on his forehead, why he didn't know or understand but he liked it.

"All day, friend." he said with a grin, sitting down beside Rainy. "You should laugh and smile more often." he said, "You need to make up for lost time, after all."

She looked at him and said quite frankly "I find that laughing happens when one is finding something funny, or amusing." he tilted his head to the side remembering one time he had felt so much joy it escaped only because he opened his mouth and a laugh escaped, it lasted till he couldn't breath. It was the day that he found out that the small animal he rescued had survived and was not suffering. He smiled remembering that faint moment of joy that he experienced--leaning into Harry he nuzzled slightly then pulled back and looked up at him "I smile and laugh a lot, so many things in this world are worth smiling for." Despite how much sorrow and heart ache he felt, he was very good at hiding it through a very convincing smile.

Harry nodded, kissing his forehead again. "Tell you what, we'll do this in degrees instead." he said. "Each day you wear one less thing. Today, you'll have to go without socks or shoes, tommorow, no shirt either." he said, petting his hair. "Agreeable?" he asked, holding the boy close. "I don't want to seem overly focused, but I don't want to look wishy-washy to an underclassman, you know?"

Rainy tilted his head and looked up at him and smiled "Okay- But i made a deal, I can't back out now?" he was stubborn, he didn't want to let him down, not when he was so kind as to allow him to stay with him and it was only a few moments of exposure--he couldn't let him down. He made a promises. Sighing softly he felt the kiss against his forehead and purred and nuzzled Harry. "if it is acceptable, I need to stick to something you know?" he leaned against him and nuzzled into his friend. he was such a kind person, never forcing or pushy but always knew what he wanted. it was an Admirable quality--to reach out and get what you wanted, specailly when it didn't hurt any one else.

he knew that harry had made mistakes, but who didn't and he could see the sadness, the sorrow of that mistake the guilt the weight it must of nearly killed him. Rainy smiled "you are a good person." he told him and leaned on him gently.

OOC: Sorry I have been so slow- I have already told you why, and I am still putting pieces together.

"Why don't you try taking a shower?" he said. "And then you can just.... drip dry." he said with a chuckle, holding the boy close, closing his eyes. "Who knows, you may grow to enjoy it." he murmured, kissing him again on the cheek with a smile as he released him. "Go on, now." he murmured, petting his hair. Don't be afraid."

((Don't worry about it. Skype's been really huuuuuuuur these past few weeks, my apologies.))

Back
Top Bottom