Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survive withouth eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
For decades the government has been working in secret to create the ulimate suit for soldiers to wear. The suits evolved from bullet proof vest to the now large robotic suits that carries heavy fire power and allows soldiers to go into space to either fight their enemies or destroy astros. The way to pick the pilots wasn't from birth then trained in hopes they are the perfect soldiers. No, each soldier was inspected through regular military drills then put through hell to prove they had the endurance to pilot their moible suits.

Around 3418 AD a war was rumored to begin in space but it was only the main battle field in the future years. Though the initial battle took place in the desert where one woman among the unit 187 was under fire. This was their last round and little did they know one of their own was being looked over.

Aiko a woman in her early 20s grabbed one of the larger men as he followed her while the others distracted the men they were firing on. The large man with Aiko kept her back covered as she grabbed his rocket launcher and shouldering it

"Aiko, no!" He shouted but she stood and launched the rocket which sent her into the sand, knocking the wind out of her. The rocket exploded which killed man yof the men they were pinned down by. Aiko's unit moved in quickly to clear the area. The large man who was with Aiko got to her side and took her helmet off to reveal her snow white hair and moved the goggles down from her emerald eyes.

"Kid, that was very stupid of you!" He snapped at her but saw her smiling and that made him madder. "Damn you and that angelic smile!" He snapped with him sitting down. Shortly one of the men with the radio called in for air pick up.

"Confirmed. Stay put...Wait is that smoke? Did Aiko get hold of a geranade?" The other female said in her mic as her and Aiko were bunk mates.

"Worse..." The radio guy smirked as the chick laughed with her flying by to check the area out. Once the woman thought it was clear she pulled around and landed. The pick up didn't take more than three minutes then the unit was transported out of the desert. The unit was back in their base where there were a few moible suits already there. Aiko and her unit fatiguely got off the helicopter and went to check in where Aiko was asked off to the side by the Major there.

"Sir?" She asked as she was informed she was being removed from the unit and placed in a new one. "How come?" She asked as she looked up seeing a commander of the Moible Suit unit walking over to her in which he silently beckoned her to follow him outside. There she followed with her glancing over her shoulder at her friends. Sighing she looked ahead seeing the pilots of the suit pilots were relaxing from their training.

"Gentlemen, meet Aiko. The new pilot." He said which Aiko's jaw dropped with her dropping her helmet. "She will be partnering up with one of you and you will be stuck here until she's ready to fight in the battles..." He looked over the eager eyes of some of the men who were wanting Aiko alone. Though his eyes fell on one man who looked disinterested. "You there...Aiko is your partner." He said as the others knew this one man who was forced to partner up with a rookie usually worked alone.

As the break of dawn hit, a group of men were being awoke for morning training. One of the best pilots of the unit was still sleeping as the others were getting out of their room for training. Then can a loud voice, "Where the fuck is Masaya!" Eyes opened by the voice and got dressed as fast as he could. Looking back at his door, Masaya ran to it with his helmet in his right hand. Just as he was about to open it his Commander opened the door with the face of anger.

"Shit!" He saw his face and knew that he was going to get the shitty end of the stick today. When he caught up with the rest of his unit they were already in their Mobile Suit's taking off. *loud speaker* "Get your ass in your Mobil Suit boy!" As he sat there looking at the exit a screen with his Commander on it popped up. Just as he was about to say something he took off with no emotion. When he exited the hanger all he had was screen after screen saying something smart like, "Nice joining us you ass!," or "I hate you 27 year old kids coming in like your the best." Not responding to any of it he just went along and did the course that was set before him.

Hours pasted as the training went on. After training the unit were outside eating lunch. Masaya still had his helmet on because he just came back from drills. "Hey Masaya I just got word that we will be getting a new member in he unit." Then came a laugh from his helmet, "Why are you telling me? I'm not going to be babysitting the rookie. You guys can be the one to take care of him." Everybody started laughing because they knew that he was going to be stuck with him.

Few minutes pasted as they saw a helicopter land near the hanger that held the small fry technology. He knew that the new recruit was on that helicopter. Then he saw his Commander and this girl that looked to be in her early 20's. Before they made it to the group he took his helmet off, revealing his hazel eyes and dark brown hair, and put it on the table beside him. All you could hear was the men making noises like they wanted her. Just the thought of having her as a partner made him pissed to the point he wanted to just snap.

When they came near the group the Commander announced that the rookie, Aiko, will be partnered up with Masaya. His hazel eyes went from mildly calm to insanely pissed. "Wait! You have to be kidding me Commander. So your telling me that I have to be suck at base because this snot nose rookie can't pilot a Mobil..." His words were cut off from the superior voice of his Commander, "Yes you will be helping our new recruit Aiko because you tend to be late to training and go off and do things that can get you killed. Now that is all over because you two are now partners. You can take little Aiko to the hanger and show her what she will be piloting."

Picking up his, black and dark green, helmet off the table he grabbed her by the wrist as he picked up her helmet. "Come with me," hissing at her as he pulled her away from the group. "You will get your chance to meet the rest of the unit later." The anger in him was almost rivaling that of his commander when he does something stupid. They made it to the hanger that held the Mobile Suits and the men that worked on them. Letting go of her wrist he flung her forward so she could get a good look at them up close. "This is what you will be working with from now on Rookie. Any thing you want to ask?"

Aiko was a few feet from the group when she noticed Masaya taking his helmet off. Though she looked away from the group but she glared at the commander who called her little. "LITTLE!" She snapped but Masaya dragged her away with he rresisting him until he threw her in the hanger. There she looked up at the large mobile suits seeing some had sabers, rifles, dagger and guns. All made for each different pilot. Aiko's eyes were glued on the massive machines as she watched these men practice and save their asses at times when they stuck in remote areas.

"These are amazing..." She said softly as she saw one at the end with a long barrel rifle made for sniping and a blade on its hip. Aiko smiled as the cockpit wasn't complete yet since the seats were custom made to the pilots' body shape.

"Isn't there a trainer's suit for a rookie to get use to the resistance of the machine?" she asked with her looking over at him though noticed the look of annoyance in his eyes. "Fuck it. Anyone would be better than you." She said with her walking by him with her hands slipping in her desert fatigues. She dreamed on being apart of this force but having someone who didn't want to help her train nor sh9w interest was the worse than anything else.

The way Aiko was acting started to make Masaya mad because he was going to have to stay back and train this little rookie. There was nothing worse than to train someone because they wanted to join the Mobile Suit unit. No one in his unit acted like that when they entered the hanger and saw the mobile suits. He did like them but didn't act like a kid entering a candy store. As he looked at Aiko he looked next to his mobile suit that had a high powered assault rifle and two sabers because he tends to lose his sabers as he fights.

"Isn't there a trainer's suit for a rookie to get use to the resistance of the machine? Let me think... no we don't have not trainer's suit because that will not help in the long run in my opinion. That is why you are staying behind with me so you can experience it first hand." When Aiko passed him, he heard her words that hurt him just a little. Not saying anything else he walked passed her and headed to his room for some sleep.

Though he wasn't going to say a thing to her he could not help but say, "Aiko. You will see why Commander has chosen me to train your ass. I'm going to work you till you break. Go find the Commander to finish the cockpit for your mobile suit." As he was walking off he waved her off with his helmet in his hand.

When he got to his room he tossed his helmet into the closet. Masaya's face hit the bed and went right to sleep. Hours passed and it was time for dinner. Peeking out of his door to see if the Commander was looking for him. The close was clear so he headed to the cafeteria for dinner. When he entered the cafeteria he saw Aiko eating with the unit. Not paying it no mind he went to an empty table and began to eat.

Aiko glared at him with him telling her why his commander chose him to train her. "Doesn't explain why he picked me." she snapped back at him with him leaving her there. She couldn't help but be amaze at the sight of the suits as she never got to see them up close. With him leaving she turned and left to rejoined her unit. She talked about ransferring back to the unit for the desert forces but the paper work was done annd she was stuck with them.

"FUCK!" She screamed out but was ordered to watch her language. "Go fuck yourslf." She said to her commander but her new new heard her and ordered her to run several miles before dinner. Growling Aiko turned to leave but her commander grabbed her hair to make her stop.

"Hold on. Riko!" He shouted as one of Aiko new unit members ran out with weights. In moments Aiko was strapped in weight on her shoulders, back, legs, arms and ankles. The weight was 100 pounds more than her own which made it hard for her to run the five miles. It took hours for her to get done though when dinner came she was sitting with the men as one flirted the others were giving her tips.

She wasn't paying attention as her head dropped, hitting the table top. She was exhausted as once she was done with the five miles she was made to run more for glaring. Aiko's body was covered in sweat and dirt as she sat there. None noticed Masaya was there until one solider picked her up seeing her relfexes were shot for the night. "Damn they worked her hard." He said as he went by Masaya thinking it was him who forced the weights on her. "Dude, you could have started her off with 50 pound weights." He said as Aiko opened her eyes.

"That fucker doesn't have the balls to put me through that torture." she said with her glaring at him. "I told the commanders to fuck off and they made me run with 100 pound weights for 8 miles...Maybe more." She said as she forced herself from the man's arms, nearly falling to the floor. Aiko managed to catch herself and headed to the co-ed showers.

Her body was trembling from the lack of energy, hitting at 0%. There she sat on the floor naked with the water rushing over her. She figured now was the great time to shower since everyone was eatting then would head off to bed. Aiko sat under the shower that was in the North east corner of the showers, to weak to move.

Masaya looked at his unit as they walked to the table that he was sitting at. In a man's arm, whoat was much bigger than him, was holding Aiko becasue she looked to be lost of energy. Just as Masaya was about to ask what was the matter, a member from his unit yelled at him for training her so hard so soon. When his lips parted to defend himself the white haired bitch stated that he was not man enough to put her through so much. To him he thought that was child's play to what he was going to put her through.

After Aiko let the cafetira they came back asking if they can trade partners. The way that they were acting made him laugh, "Do you think that I'm going to give up the chance to train a rookie? And to make things better the rookie is a girl. Sorry guys but I'm going to keep this one. See yo guys later I'm going to go get my things so I can take a shower.

Masaya was feeling real dirty after his practice that his commader made him do just because he was twenty minutes late to practice three days straight. It was a rule that you had to take a shower after practice but since Masaya chose to fall asleep he had take a late night shower. It was pretty cool because their unit was almost on the other side of the base. When he left his room Tokuro, the drunk of the unit, was right in front of the door saying, "Hey! Yo.. you know that I sometimes priss on meself when I'm..in...in training or in the middle of a mm.. battle!? I just thoght that yo ned to her that."

As Tokuro kept talking Masaya tried to creep off. When he gets to the showers he heard water running. Thinking who it was he followed the sound and found Aiko sitting on the floor with the water hitting her. "Oh shit!" Grabbing his green towel he wraps Aiko up to cover her goods. "Hey Aiko wake up. I didn't even put you through my training." When she opened her eyes there was these bright emerald eyes that he seen on a girl.

Aiko opened her eyes when she felt someone covering her up. She looked up seeing it was Masaya covering her with a green towel. "What the hell?!" She yelled out with her trying to punch him but her muscles were screaming which made her clench in pain that she fell against him. There were places on her body were the weights hit and rubbed which left nasty bruises.

Slowly she pulled back from him and rested against the semi cool tiles of the showers as her breasts were C cups that were perky and full. Her waist was tiny as she had a slight flare of her hips because of her round ass. "Why cover me. You men seen women naked." She said as her white hair was pushed back from her face but her sharpe emerald eyes looked over at him. "Most of all....Why do you care?"

He looks at her then at his, and then back at her like she was crazy. "Now I see how you girls can be when you help them out." It was wierd that she was acting like that towards him. If someone came and got him off the shower floors he would be happy. As Aiko stood there and looked him over, Masaya was doing the same thing to her and was liking what he was seeing. What he was seeing was nice but had to be put on hold at the time.

"Why do I cover you up? Let me think about that for a sec? Um... maybe because 1. Your wet, 2. you was naked and didn't was to hear your mouth about looking at your body. Which I see was not point and Lastly you had to been cold." Pissed that she would rather get pissed off then say thank you, Masaya takes his things and left the towel with Aiko.

Masaya walked off to the far side of the bathroom to get washed and left her to what she had to do. After his shower, which only took about fifteen minutes, walked to his clothes and seen that he left his towel with Aiko.

She was goingto tell him why she wanted to be left alone, he was gone. "Fucker.." She muttereed as the water soothed her aching muscles but soon when she was done, she struggled to her feet. She left his towel there as she had her own. Near the door was an area were soldiers could get dressed. There she stood in her goverment issue sports bra and shorts. Her wet hair was braided back from her face. Though she looked up seeing Masaya was done with his shower.

Th reason she didn't accept help from him was she wanted to show him she can handle his bull shit with everyone elses. Tired and drained she slowly got to her feet and struggled out of the buliding coming close to collapsing to her knees a few times.

As he was standing there he was air drying not really minding since he only really used his towel just to dry his hair. Looking at the other side of the showers he seen that Aiko was still hurt. Since Aiko wanted to inuslt him he decied that he was going to try and make things horriable for her. Masaya was only wearing his digital fatigues with no shirt, when he left out of the showers, "Make sure you are ready for training tomorrow. If your hurt suck it up and get ready." He left out and headed to the hanger, it was starting to get late and the hanger was pretty much empty besides the people that was still working on Aiko's mobile suit. Sighing and shaking his head he climbs into the cockpit of his and just sits there.

While he was sitting in the cockpit he heard a alarm go off. Waking up he asked his commader, "What the hell is going on?" The commander told him that a bunch of mobile suits were on the way to attack another base that had no mobile suits, and told Masaya that he had to stay put. The reason for that was that it was time to wake Aiko up and train her. Before he got to Aiko's room he went back to his to get a tan shirt for training. Running to Aiko's room he banged on it telling her to get up. "Meet me in the hanger ASAP!"

Aiko glared at him when he told ehr of training but she got to her own room and slept for an hour or so. When the alarm went off she jumped out of bed getting dressed then pulled her boots up when Masaya banged on it she punched him hard enough to break her knuckles. "I don't need your fucking ass!" She shouted as she rushed to the hangers in her sports bra and fatigues. Once there she was forced into her unfinished suit but they tied her down as much as they could.

"Damn you're tiny." One man commented but his hand slammed into a bruise she got from running with weights which made her flinch, tears rolling down her cheeks. She wasn't going to scream in pain. Once she was strapped in her suit went into auto to run with the others but one of the more gentle members held her back to usher she had to stay behind with Masaya.

"He's a fuckin-" She began but the man slapped her hard which sent her side into a sharp object that wasn't covered up for safety. Bruised and bleeding she looked at him.

"It was Masaya who saved your old unit's ass several times. Don't you fucking ever...I mean EVER bad muoth a good man like him!" He shouted then left her standing in her suit waiting for Masaya too appear.

Masaya was in the hanger while everything was happening to Aiko. It was pretty funny seeing her get hurt and he did not even get his chance to train the poor girl yet. After she got the lame trainer suit on he began to walk towards Aiko as she ran with the rest of the unit. Just as he was about call out to Aiko the man that she was talking to smack her face and hit a bent metal piece. "Damn... everyone is hurting this girl and I'm the one that is to train her." As she stood there Masaya was already behind her but she didn't notice for some reason.

Tapping her on the shoulder he told her to follow him to the gym. "You will be piloting your mobile suit later today when they have it finish. But right now I will work your body even more today for that smart little mouth of yours." The passe that Masaya kept on the way to the gym was a lot faster than that of Aiko. Peeking back at every corner he made sure she didn't pass out of hunger. When they made it to their destination he got the first aid to clean her wound, "Don't you even dare back away from me." He knew that she didn't like him and that was ok with him in many ways.

"What I want you to do is work on your upper body for two hours. Don't care how just do it. Then after that work on your legs for an hour and a half. After your done all that... do it on more time, then come to me so you can get something to eat." After Masaya was done telling her what he wanted her to do, he went off and worked to give his body a little more cut to it.

Her movements were slow from being low on energy and lack of food. When he pulled the first aid out she didn't respond to him as her hearing was coming in and out. All she heard was: Don't... Pull...Away..

Aiko stood there as her body swayed to his pull and pushes. Once he was done mending her she stumbled away from him. There she laid down on the bench and started to do bench presses starting at 45 pounds to warm up. The reason Aiko was snapping at the men was she didn't want to be pushed around by Masaya nor his team mates. Thats how it was since she got into the military. A ffew moments passed as she went from 45 to 80 pounds but her arms were trembling. She hit her limit before the two hour mark.

Aiko struggled as she pushed the bar up but it didn't reach so she tipped it over as the wound she got from earlier was bleeding freely this time. Maybe she should have played the mute solider and just fight back when harassed. Sweat dripping from her body as her stomach was spasming with it growling. Her muscles felt like it was on fire with her laying on the sweat soaked bench.

Masaya was on the other side of the gym doing his third set of sit-ups. Each time he sat up he was keeping his eye on Aiko to make sure she didn't give in. Just like that her arms were dangling, stomach going crazy and face bleeding worse than before. There was no way he could let her go on like that any longer. Sighing from what he was about to do he got up and walked out of the gym towards the cafeteria. Picking up nothing but fruits he walks back out.

As he was making his way back to the gym, Masaya bumped into the Commander, "How is the Rookie?" He looked down at the food then back up at the Commander, "Once she get some food she will be fine. Come back later and ask me that same question." Both of them smiled and went about there business. "You should have let me go out and defend," hissing at his Commander. The Commander snickered and kept on walking.

Masaya got back to the gym and gave the food to Aiko. "Your lucky. Eat this so you can continue your workout." Looking at her face it was still dripping of blood so he went and got the first aid again. After he was done cleaning it he patched it up to the point that blood could not escape. "Ok don't push yourself to hard or you'll throw up. Your face is patched so the bleeding should calm down a bit. Come get me when your done." Masaya went back to what he was doing before he left.

Aiko didn't see him leave the gym as she grabbed onto the structure of the bench press when he appeared. Dazed Aiko looked at him when he offered the fruit. She took it as she sank her teeth int he apple then the banana. Though when she was done eatting she winced as he forced her to stay still to have her wounds taken care of.

Before he got up to go she grabbed on to his wrist which forced her off the bench. Her eyes were cast downward with her voice dull.

"You don't get it....Do you?" She asked with her looking up at him. "I have to push myself to prove I can do exactly everything you guys can do. Your unit....Is the elites and to have a woman...Me among you guys...I can only imagine you've all planned on putting me through shit to get me to leave." She said with her feeling sick from her rushing to eat but she stayed standing with her looking at Masaya.

"I looked to you guys because you get to pilot such great machines. Not trying to flatter you but telling you the truth why you nor your fucking commanders is going to run me off." She said with her releasing his wrist then walked away from him. She wasn't his female counterpart just plain stubborn when it came to what she wanted and to prove something. Aiko soon came to the other edge of the gym and sat on a bench where she started doing curls with light weights since she felt weak for the time being.

Sweat just kept running down his face as he pushed to finish his last set for the day. As he laid on the floor he grabbed the towel that was behind his head and wiped his head clean of the sweat. His body was feeling extra good today for some reason and wanted to continue but Aiko had to learn the controls of her new partner.

His tan shirt was so wet it looks like he just came in from being rained on. Standing to his feet he walked over to Aiko, "Lets go we have other things to do today." Before they left out of the gym he turned his head to her and hissed, "We are not trying to make you leave. You just need to learn and keep your smart mouth shut when talking to a superior. Now come!" Masaya lead her back to the hanger to see if her cockpit was ready. Just as they made it to the hall that lead to the hanger he got a call from one of the worker, saying that it will be ready in about a hour and a half.

Sighing as he turned to look at her, "Well damn it! Your cockpit is not ready so we will have to go do something else right now... ok for only an hour you have free time. You will have to meet me back at the hanger. So I will talk to you later." Turning back around he heads to the hanger so he could help with fixing mobile suit. When he got into the hanger he ran towards the last mobile suit and asked how far they were.

The only reason Masaya wanted to help get things ready was so he could put Little Aiko in some real pain. The hour was up and everything was up and operational. Instead of going to get something to eat Masaya chose to just sit in baby and waited for his Rookie to come. Just as the hanger doors opened and he seen Aiko, "Hello Little Aiko get it!"

She glared at him as she reared back to kick him but missed. Though with him treating her like a dog she turned from him when he said she had an hour free. "Fuck you..." She hissed at him before leaving him there. for that hour she spent with her old unit during target practice with her rifle. They were asking her about the unit she was in. All she did was show them the bruises and blood she had. The men in her old unit grew pissed as the other woman tenderly touched the bruises.

"Why don't you-" she began but Aiko interupted.

"Tried they told me to fuck off...Basically." She said as she looked at her watch seeing an hour has passed but let ten more minutes go before heading over to the hanger.

When she entered the hanger she was in her desert fatigues as she got a feeling Masaya wanted to do her some damage when she knew very little about the machines. In her steel toed boots she walked over to the men who were fixing everything up as she kept her distance from Masaya in case her instincts were right. One of the men told her the cock pit was made to her measurements and Masaya helped to get her into it quicker. This made Aiko uneasy.

"The bastard helped?" She asked with her glaring at Masaya. "Don't you fucking pull the superior bull shit on me. I maybe a fucking rookie but I am your team mate. I know if I go down...You can't get out of this base." She warned him if he killed her he'd be sentenced to life or if she was seriously hurt he'd be stuck there till she healed then train her once more. "Also come near me I don't mind breaking your ribs." She snapped at him with one of the men helping her in the cock pit with them strapping her in.

"I can hear everything that your saying Aiko sweety." Talking in a tone like she was his little sister. He never heard such a mouth on a girl like this one. It just clicked in his mind that she just said the word 'kill', "Why would I do a thing like kill you? You are to pretty to kill." Masaya just could not believe what was coming out of her mouth so he peeked out of cockpit one more time and heard that she was going to break his ribs. "You want to break my ribs? If you can not mess up moving your mobile suit. I will let you break as many as you can. Deal?" Masaya left the hanger so fast Aiko wasn't even strapped in.

As he waited for Aiko, Masaya was laughing at the top of his lungs. "Oh my god this girl is going to be hurt more than yesterday when I'm through with her... this would be worse if I was on screen saying this. She is a cutie though."

Once she was strapped in one of the men glared at the doors hearing Masaya roaring laughter. "I hope you kick his ass." He muttered but Aiko smiled.

"It'll be awhile but...He will get his ass handed to him." She told the mechanic with him shutting the door. There the lights flashed on then a screen came on. It was the man who was going to jump Masaya after she ran with the weights.

"Chica! You're in your suit! Where's...Nevermind that I am guessing he took off." The bald man shook his head with Aiko smirking.

"I wasn't told how to work the damn thing before he disappeared." She said as she noticed something wrapping around her legs making her cry out in discomfort. The man explained it to her as if its an extension to her own body. If she took martial arts training with weapons then the suit was the same exact thing.

"Oh!!!" She said with her struggling to her feet but when she got to her feet she stumbled to one side with ehr reachign out to the rafters for support. "Damn, this is hard..." She admitted as the bald man laughed then more screens came up of the men wanting Masaya to pass her on to them. They were checking in on the progree then left but the bald man stuck around. Shortly Aiko was taking heavy steps out of the hanger. The mechanic came online.

"Aiko, in front of you in the cock pit is a vocal enhancer. Put it on and those outside your suit can hear you."

Aiko nodded as she strapped it on as it was a disc on her throat. "Feels odd." She said as she heard ehr voice echoing slightly. Though Aiko moved her heavy legs then tried to move as if she would without a suit of metal, she ended up falling on her ass where there was soft grass to cushion the impact. Aiko was thrown around her cockpit abit but gritting her teeth as she forced herself back to her feet ignoring Masaya.

It was taking Aiko way to long to get to trainning, "Maybe they are teaching her out to walk... losers." He walked towards the hanger exit to find that Aiko was not ready to pilot her mech to him. Activating his thrusters, hovers toward her then started to circle her. "looks to me that you can't break my ribs Aiko babi. I will make a new deal with you... if you can... shoot me with your 4 times before training his over then you can break any bone and I can't have it fixed. Deal?" The more she tried the more he laughed. Getting of the mic, "I wonder if she could hit me with..."

Then a member of the unit popped up on a screen. His head dropped in anger, "So when is Aiko going to get the hang of it?" Looking at him like how did he know, "I'm not really sure. How did you know she was in her mech?" A big grin came upon his face, "We are here watching." Masaya was having so much fun he didn't even see them fly up. Putting his gun away he stood back and waited for Aiko to fight.

Aiko turned her head watching Masaya circling her, taunting her. The more he taunted her the more pissed she got. Her green eyes turned black as night as she kicked off the ground with her body circling to do a round house kick to Masaya's head. "How about I destroy your suit?!" She yelled out with her pulling out her two daggers, slicing at him.

She didn't notice the other team members there but when she did land, she landed on the ball of her foot with her glaring at Masay, the eyes of her mech that flashed green turned red. She didn't know why she was picked to join this group but there was one thing no man did in her units. They never pissed her off which in turned broke her self control. Aiko was yards away from Masaya as her spacing for the kick was off but soon she was charging in at him close to the ground, ready to dodge his attacks.

The anger from Aiko was making him feel like he just got a challage for the day. "Destroy!?" That made him laugh so hard that he was going to die. "Sure lets see what you can do Aiko." Running towards Aiko's red eyed mech showed that meant buisness. Grabbing the head with his right hand he slammed her so hard the his hand was the only thing showing in the ground.

Jumping back from the mobile suit he pulled out his gun ready for when she charged at him. "Well guys I'm sorry. She has to much mouth on her that needs to be shut." Firing his gun at Aiko as she laid there the smile on his face just got bigger and bigger. Done with firing he puts it away and grabs her foot, tossing her yards away like she was that of a toy. "Come on little Aiko. Don't you want to hurt me and destroy my suit? Then get your ass up!" He stood there with his guard up and ready to counter.

She cried out in pain as her cried echoed through the grounds. With him jumping back she grabbed her hand gun but she pulled the trigger with ehr aimming at his core but his bullet hit her head on. The head shattered with metal slicing her open in her thighs, arms and chest. Aiko's life systems showed stress but that hit knocked her ass out but when he threw her aside one metal peice went right though her right thigh.

With him shouting for her to get to her feet she managed to open ehr eyes.

"GOD DAMN MASAYA! YOU DESTROYED HER SUIT!" One mechanic yelled through the microphone to make sure he busted Masya's ear drops out. "I'd be surprised if she's still alive! TO FUCKING FAR YOU ASSHOLE!" He screamed at the top of his lung as the suit was state of the art and his pride and joy.

Aiko managed to get to her feet but fell forward with the harnass biting into her body as she passed out. Aiko laid there face down in the dirt as her blood was dripping from her open wounds. Soon a medic walked otu thinking it was a fake out to kill Masaya as he was on Masaya's side. There he kicked the cock pit open to se the blood. "Masaya..." He said over the radio. "I think you did manage to inflict enough damage to kill her." He said as he cut the harness loose then pulled her with help of someone cutting the metal slab free so she could be placed in the grass.

There Aiko laid six feet from her destroyed mech with blood pouring from her deep sliced wounds and the impladed leg. Aiko managed to open her eyes and winced as the sun was bright but screamed in bloody murder with her seeing the four foot metal slab sticking out of ehr leg. "Oh my fucking god!" She cried out but she was held down while the medic who was on Masaya's side sat on her with him yanking the slab free causing her body to spasm. Aiko laid there in pain wondering what did she do to have this man, Masaya, to kill her.

His ears were ringing from the yelling that everyone was doing to him, "Dude I think you took that a bit far. She is the Rookie and you shouldn't treat her like that." The words just went through one ear and out the other. Setting his mech to it's knees he jumped out and seen the medic take Aiko to the hospital wing. As she went out in a stretcher he knew that he was fuck because he almost destroyed the mech and killed Aiko at the same time. Masaya knew damn well what he was doing and didn't care what he punishment he got. When he took his mobile suit back into the hanger he saw the Commander just waiting to yell at him.

"You know damn well that she is a member of our unit and you need to respect that. Also you need to work with her and treat her like a real partner. Until she is ready to train again and maybe forever you two will be roommates. Now get your ass into Aiko's room and apologize to her." Masaya knew that things could have been so much worst. On his way to Aiko's hospital room he ran into almost every person in the base of all days. Not far from the room he runs into one of Aiko's old team members. "Oh shit!" Masaya knew what was about to come and didn't feel like fighting back.

The guy was much taller and seemed to be a little stronger as well than him, and he knew this but didn't move when the guy beat on him. He was on the ground getting kick in the same spot in his ribs. "Well I guess those ribs were going to get broken." When he was done getting beat on he climbed on the wall and headed his way down the hall to Aiko's room. Knocking before entering, "Hey Aiko I got some... ouch... good and bad new. The good news is that your friend just beat the shit out of my and the bad new is that we are now roommates." If that wasn't good and bad news then he did know what was. Sitting in a chair next to the window he looks at her and just lilstens to all her crazy shit.

Aiko was strapped down with them stitching her wounds closed then burned some of them. Her legs, arms and torso was wrapped up as she wa sleft in her shorts. Her breasts were bound tightly but sh ewas laying on her bed, exhausted. Though she heard someone being beaten up so she figured it was Masaya challenging her friends. So Aiko forced herself to sit up ready to lunge at him until he walked in with a familiar hunched over look.

Her heart sank at the sight but with him telling her his ribs maybe broken then they'd be room mates. Sighing Aiko grabbed her pain killers and limped over to him. There she placed the pills next to him. "Lift your shirt..." She said in a dull voice. She wasn't in the mood to deal with him as when he didn't move she moved her hands up under his shirt feeling the ribs were broken an done was fractured. "Donald was wearing steel toed boots...He was expecting this to happen. Sorry." She said as she looked him in the eyes as she already got a weaker dose of pain meds but he got the heavier stuff. "Masaya, this is going to be painful. Either work with me or have a doc place you in a cast which will last longer than my recovery." She told him straight up. It was clear she had medic experience or been in the hospital wings to many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom