Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty Roses Have Sharp Thorns

Rose smiles, "I'll behave tomorrow?" She says softly wiggling. "Maybe some fun for you?" She purrs out at him. She walks back over to him sitting 3 cups down and handing him one.

"Will you now?" He liked that thought, and took another cup down before answering the second part. Rose was really trying to get some answers out of Maleros, not that she would necessarily get the answers. "Is that so?" Looking over her body, he would love to go another few rounds with Rose. "You must really want whatever you're trying to get." He already knew what it was, but he might act a little ignorant.

Rose looks at him, "I'd just like my master to relax for once." She says surgarly sweet. She dances watching him drink and keeps handing him cup after cup. She had to keep mixing to. She was acting a little tipsy but wasnt actually tipsy.

Maleros could only take drink after drink as Rose moved her body so teasingly in front of him. Whatever she wanted, she sure wanted it bad, if she was willing to do all this. It made Maleros wonder whether there would even be a tomorrow for him, or would Rose kill him. It would be useless though, because if she did they would be forever trapped in the house, and would be forced to last on whatever was left in it. "Make me relax, hm?" He took another gulp, downing an entire cup of the mix. "Let's see. You'll behave tomorrow, I get some fun, and you'd like me to relax." Looking at the cup, Maleros chuckled to himself. "I must still be asleep." The alcohol was starting to take affect, and he could feel warm, thinning blood pumping so easily through his body, making him slightly light headed. He welcomed the feeling though, as Mr. Androfontes had always enjoyed a bit to drink, but he usually only did that with Jenna and Trina, as they could still behave when he was drunk.

Rose smiled broadly as her plan was beginning to work. She continued to serve him drinks watching him. She was waiting for the perfect time to ask him a frew questions....

It was some very odd amount of drinks later that the liquor really started to set in, and it took all of Maleros' concentration not to see doubles. At the moment he was looking at three sexy naked slaves smiling at him seductively. After a moment of intense concentration they melded into one though, and he smiled, amused. If only Rose were a triplet, there would be some fun going on then. With glossy eyes, Maleros reached out, barely able to grasp Rose by her fingertips, pulling her close till he had her with his arms wrapped around her small waist. His head came down, lips pressing against hers with a fierce purpose.

Rose softly nibbles his lower lip as she gribs his hair she still had several drink for him to take. She moved and started nibbling on his earlobe softly and moans softly in his ear before licking it.

Maleros had completely forgotten about the drinks. In fact, he had forgotten about pretty much everything else besides Rose and himself. He loved how rough she was with him, wrapping her own master around her finger as he bent to her will. Luckily he was drunk, and there weren't many coherent thoughts besides how much he wanted this woman. As she nibbled softly on his ear, Maleros couldn't help but let out a low, soft sigh, feeling his arousal rise, stretching the fabric of his jeans. He quickly reached down to fix it, unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall around his ankles, his free length now pressing hard against Rose.

Rose nibbled his ear and whispered softly. "If you want me tell me the cude code." She softly moved down to stroke him softly and nibbled his nipple before pulling back.

"Is that so?" Maleros said, leaning away slightly, but coming back as he felt Rose's soft hands stroking a now extremely hard cock. "Well, while I have other means of satisfaction, you only have one person to get that answer from." He pulled her closer to playfully bite her neck, making his length slide up against her stomach due to height difference. "So if you want the code, you know what I want." His hands reached down to cup her ass as he pulled Rose up for a fierce kiss, one that could bruise lips if a person was too delicate.

Rose smiled broadly pulling back. "Well I know what you want but if you fall asleep after I won't get anything so I get what I want or you dont get what you want." She says smirking. "And I will break the other two if I am forced to master." She says before roughs kissing him after bitting his lip cutting it some.

Maleros smiled at her stubbornness, it was cute. She was really interested in the pass code. "Seems like we're at a bit of a stand still doesn't it?" Laying her on her back, against the bed, Maleros put his legs between hers, spreading hers out when he moved his own. "Tell you what," he started, his now throbbing cock pressing against Rose's obviously wet sex. This was sure as hell a great occasion. Maleros couldn't recall a night he had fucked Rose twice. "The cube has a three word pass code." He dipped his head, licking Rose's nipple playfully before looking up at her. "For every time you get me to fill you up, you get one part." The head of his length pressed into her pussy slightly, before pulling away. "You want all three, you get me to cum three times."

Rose smirks biting his neck causing it to bleed. She kissed his lips then, "Deal!"

Rose then wiggled around waiting on him.

Even as rough as Rose was with her teeth, it was sexy. Hell, there was stuff to take away little marks like the ones she gave him, and Maleros would tend to that later, after their 'deal' was completed. At her approving, Maleros smirked confidently, stuffing his cock very forcefully into her, making her take him in all the way to the base. He could see her beautifully shaped breasts moving back and forth every time her body came back against his pelvis. One of his hands groped her greedily, while he took her other breast in his mouth, enjoying every moment. There was no sex like there was with Rose, and Maleros made sure he sucked up every second of it. She felt so great, the way her tight pussy squeezed his cock, trying to mold around it's thick long shape.

Rose moans bitting his neck. She tightens her puss lips trying to get him cum quicker. She scratches his back not wanting to give up.

Maleros could feel her tighten around him, and he knew that she was trying hard to make him cum. Unfortunately, she would have to try a lot harder if she wanted that. Maleros was no new comer when it came to sex, and he knew how to hold himself back for a while. He kept thrusting in her, forcing her whole body to rock on the bed, shifting the sheets, and even the frame slightly. His groping hand kneaded her breast a bit more forcefully, wanting her to moan out his name as he had her rocking against him so lovingly. Like most men of the era, Maleros was used to getting rough with his slaves, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise when he bit down on the flesh of Rose's breast a bit hard. Hell, she did it to him, why not return the favor.

Rose whimpered getting angry. She hated getting bit and starts to scratch his face growling thrusting up to him trying to hit him with her hips.

Maleros could only laugh at her angry response to his biting, grabbing her wrists before they could inflict any real damage on his face. He pinned them high, looming over Rose with an amused face. "Now that's no way to get the codes now is it." Pulling out, Maleros began to lean away. "You must not want them as bad as I thought.

Maleros laughed aloud at her angry response, so well covered up with a sweet tone. "Whatever turns you on sweetheart, but if you want it back, all you have to do is say so." His cock was still very heard, almost throbbing as it begged to be back inside Rose.

Rose stands up and walks away, "You don't want me so you can't have me, if you want me tell me a code and you can have me!"

"That wasn't the deal, you know what it was." Maleros wasn't worried at all, it wasn't as if she could leave the room, it was locked by the infinite cube. "Besides, if I want it, I'll just take it. And you can go without the pass code you wanted so bad." As stubborn as Rose was, her master was equally as stubborn, considering his side of the deal was much more solid than hers. If he wanted her bad enough, it was his paid right to force her if he chose. If she wanted the code, she knew exactly what to do.

Rose smirks to him, "Well if I don't get the code I will shove your stupid freaking cube up your stupid freaking arse." She yells at him angrily.

"Shove it up my arse, hm?" Maleros sat down on the bed, stretching out his arms. "I suppose you could try it. Though, I'm not sure just how much that would help you get the code." He averted his eyes to a lifted pedestal near the door, where a blue glowing cube was lifted into the space, shielded behind a dome of indestructible glass. A hologram appeared outside the dome, resembling a colorless rubix cube. An eternity code was set into it, and there was no possible way to hack it. "Looks like fate is giving you another chance to work for the cube Rose.

Back
Top Bottom