Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty Roses Have Sharp Thorns

Dr Curiosity

Super-Earth
This Role-play is reserved for Dr Curiosity and TheGeniePrincess. If you are neither of these two, do not post in the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were a man in a future where almost every woman on the planet was a slave, wouldn't it be a pretty good idea to have one or two? He sure as hell thought so. His dad had seven, so why couldn't he have at least have five? No, too much? Three then. So that's exactly what Maleros Androfontes did. He bought a few slaves. Beautiful little slaves just in their prime, and they all belonged to Maleros, paid for in solid gold, and signed for on very official documents.

Now, what exactly does a person do with slaves? It took Maleros a day to remember exactly what his father had done with his. All they really did was walk around and tidy up an already fairly clean house. Houses did have an automatic cleaning feature naturally. The only thing Maleros hadn't realized was what they had done was at night, but he more than realized now. Screams and moans of pleasure had emanated from Mr. Androfontes' room almost all hours of the night. In his adolescent days it confused him, but now it was a second nature thought. Sex. Rough, loud, hard sex. It seemed kind of natural, and since times were no longer the way they had been, slaves could be used for whatever the master saw fit, as they were merely pieces of property.

So, following in his father's footsteps, Maleros used his slaves for just about whatever task he could think of, especially at night. His bedroom was filled with screams of pleasure almost every night of the week, and on the occasional night, it was very rough. One slave in particular was not as cooperative as her peers, often putting up fights against Maleros in an attempt to resist sleeping with him. This often resulted in a lot of forcing, or in layman terms, rape. Not that it was illegal, as she belonged to him. There wasn't anything he couldn't do to her. In fact, he was free to kill her if he really wanted to. Not that he would, he liked that slave a great deal. She intrigued him. Even knowing her life was forfeit to his bidding, she acted out in defiance with a will Maleros had never in his life seen in a woman.

Rose was her name, and boy was she a handful. A beautiful creature of course, but a handful. This young woman had a body Maleros had to pay extra for, but it was well worth it. Not that her fellow slaves weren't desirable, Rose was just special, and feisty. The slave dealer had offered a refund if Maleros was unhappy with his purchase, but got no such thing. You Mr. Androfontes was more than happy with his most prized possession, and wouldn't give her up for ten slaves.

So, as Maleros passed the key over the scanner to his DNA encrypted molecule separating door, he knew exactly what he wanted. The second he passed through the seeming mist of a wall, it solidified back into a dark slate gray slab of steel. Waiting on the other side were two of three slaves. "Good evening Jenna. Good evening Trina. I trust the house is in order?"

"Yes sir," the two beauties said in unison.

"Rose isn't here as usual I see." They nodded again in unison. Rose was rarely at the door when her master returned home. "Let's go find her shall we?"

Rose held up the leg of the broken table. She had been hitting a window trying to break it since her master left. she often went behind her sister slaves and dirtied up to get them in trouble so she could have free time to find an escape plan. She never succeeded at coming up with one since everything would never budge. The windows wouldn't even get scratched, things bounced off the walls, it was just hopeless to escape.

Rose saw her master walk to the door and growled softly. She hurriedly left the attic and entered the hall knocking down anything she could. She slipped into the kitchen and turned the heat on the food from low to high and slipped out of it again. She was quickly making her way to the slaves' quarters. She smiled inwardly as she imagined the kind of ruckus will be caused from her actions. She believed that the master would blame the other two once again.

Rose had easily made herself known. Her baanging on the window with God knows what was loud enough. With an amused sigh, Maleros ran a hand through his short well kept light brown hair. He didn't understand why Rose did things like this. Mr. Androfontes wasn't a bad master. He let his slaves wear clothes, do what they wanted while not attending to his needs(not that Jenna or Trina wanted to do anything else. They were obsessed with Maleros). Hell, Maleros was even a pretty good looking guy.

He had dark green eyes, with very few, light diamond shaped freckles on his high cheeks. He had a button nose and tight pursed lips as well. And his body, well, was not lacking in anything. Maleros trained his body five times a week, and the results were great. He had a near-perfect musculature, and whats less, his member was at least a good ten inches. So why, why in the world was Rose so bent on leaving? As far as slaves went, she had it made.

As Maleros walked he heard the crashing and breaking of objects in the upper levels of the house, and what sounded like the boiling of food. Pulling out a small device, he pressed a holographic feature labeled 'Homeostasis'. Then there was an audible vacuum above as all broken objects were sucked into the wall, the boiling, burning food simmered down to low, and the temperature of the house reached a nice, cool temperature. "Why can't your sister slave be more like you?" Said Maleros, turning to look at Jenna and Trina. They shrugged with giggling faces, following their master like lost puppies.

Though they had been purchased clothes, the two obedient slaves refused to be decent for their master. Only bras and thongs, not that he could complain. They both had bodies worth desiring, and they made sure they pleased their master every night. Rose on the other hand, dressed a bit more cover-uppish, but kept her sexy clothes underneath. Indeed, Maleros didn't want her to be like her slave sisters. If she was, he might not adore her as much.

Minutes later, Maleros and his 'shadows' followed him into the slave quarters. A large room in the lower levels of the house with three fairly sized beds and breathing room. "Rose," he started, announcing that he knew she was in the room, "Why do you do such things Rose? I've known for a while now it's not Jenna or Trina that do the little damages to my house." He looked around, attempting to spot his rebellious slave. "So why don't you come talk to me, dear Rose. Tell me the source of your frustrations."

Rose stayed silent in the bottom of a cabinet that she worked to turn into a perfect hiding place since she was bought. She had it set so that when shes in it, it wouldn't open unless she pushed the lever inside to release the locks. She closed her eyes and pretended to sleep in it. She always grabbed what ever coats she could find to hide in here and keep. At the moment she was in the bottom of a coat mountain. She believed if she came out she'd be in trouble plus she just didn't like the other two or her master that much either. She despised slavery.

Maleros didn't waste any time looking for Rose. His head turned to Jenna, who point to a cabinet on the far side of the room, next to Rose's bed. It was large. Large enough to hide in, in fact. With silent foot steps, Mr. Androfontes approached the cabinet, running a hand through his light brown hair in aggravation. He sat down on Rose's bed and waited patiently, Jenna and Trina standing behind him patiently. There was no need for Rose to do all this, as Maleros asked very little of her.

Jenna and Trina had discovered Rose's hiding place one week prior, and had in their minds to tell their master right where it was the moment Rose was hiding. They loved serving their master. Born slaves, their trader had called them. Loyal as dogs. Jenna, the elder, had deep red hair that she liked to hold up in pig-tails. she had bright blue eyes, and round, pouty lips that could be used for a lot of things. Her body was nice as well. Her breasts were fair enough, but were slightly disproportionate in comparison to her thighs and rear, which were beautifully built. Not that Maleros was complaining. He had always preferred a woman's ass to her chest slightly. Not by much though.

Trina was the younger, but still older than Rose. She had and odd light silver colored hair, and deep violet eyes due to an enhancement done at birth. She, opposite of Jenna, had considerably large breasts, largest of the bunch. A D-cup if her master had to guess. She had a nice hourglass frame, but still did not compare to Rose.

Sitting silently, Maleros continued to wait, creating the illusion he had left in the silence.

Rose started opening her peep holes looking around. She spotted the two broken puppies as she called them and decided that it might be wise to that a nap. She picked up a few fur coats to use as a blanked and used the rest as bedding. she quickly curls up in her homemade bed and curls up. She closes her eyes breathing softly. She didn't trust the two broken puppies, she enjoyed trying to make their lives as hard as she could because they represented everything she despised.

Looking at his watch, Maleros decided enough was enough. Pulling out the small device, he waited for the holographic images to pop up again. He ran through a sequence of parts to the house. Everything in the house was on a system network connected to this small device, everything. Pressing on the small image of the cabinet, Maleros swung the virtual doors open, and what else would happen but the doors before him swing open in the same manner. Inside, Rose could be seen hiding under an assortment of fur coats. "I thought we'd been through this Rose," he said getting up and approaching the cabinet. "You can't hide from me in my own house. Now come on your acting ridiculous. I just want to talk, and have all my house residents with me."

Rose stays still wearing several coats under a pile of coats. It was all but impossible for him to spot her hair which gave her away, dark brown hair in a pile of white fur coats. It was obvious she didn't really think things through to thoroughly. She stayed still not wanting to believe he saw her. She was cursing that device of his and trying to think of a way to get the device and hide it or break it, maybe use it against her master.

Maleros let out a long sigh, approaching the bundle of clothes with a long brown pig tail. "Rose, come on now. Don't be difficult." Reaching down, he pulled the clothes from atop his most beautiful slave, revealing that she was indeed there. "Come on." He started, grabbing Rose firmly by the arm, and pulling her from the wardrobe to her feet. He wasn't unnecessarily rough with the girls, but asserted that he was indeed in control. "Why do you do this to me Rose? Am I not good to you? Where would you go if you escaped? You'd just be hunted down and killed. And what else, any other owner would beat you for the stuff you pulled." It was true Maleros had lashed out and hit Rose once, but he wasn't an abusive person. The only time he was rather rough with her is when he forced himself onto her, which sadly was more often than not.

Rose looked down at her feet twiddling her thumbs. Anytime he had guests with fur coats she always would steal the coats. she had a few hundred now in her closet. She looked up at him slowly, she was covered in the coats she had on. she looks over to glare at the other two slaves planning her vengeance on them, she then turned up glare upon her master. Her glare would make most men flinch but it angered her that it never affected her master. She hugged her coats close to herself.
"I do what I do and what I do is not you concern!" She practically says full of venom in her voice.

Maleros merely brushed off the glare. "Rose, do I need to put a collar on you? Is that what you want? You want to be confined to certain parts of the house, and get electrocuted if you don't? You want your body to be forced around by commands not your own? I'll do it. You know I'll do it." And indeed Rose would know, for Maleros had done it before. He had got fed up one day, and put the control collar on her, which was controlled by his device, the infinite cube. "I don't want to have to do this Rose," He was getting upset with his favorite slave. "Just come upstairs with us. Go on Jenna, Trina, to the bedroom." There was no doubt Rose would resist if he tried to let her come willingly, so without warning Maleros picked her up over his shoulder, and carried her out the slaves quarters, ascending through his house, making way to his bedroom.

Rose screams and bites his shoulder. She begins to kick and scratch him. She HATED being carried or touched without permission. She tries to pull away and off of him now. She twisted and somehow slipped off of his shoulder. She started to run down the stairs only to be caught by the treacherous broken dogs Jenna and Trina.

Rose yells and starts trying to kick them but they got behind her and pinned her arms there.

Maleros looked at his leather coat with distaste. Rose had of course, ruined it with her biting and scratching. No tailor could repair this damage without artificial polymers in the fabric, something Mr. Androfontes did not want. Turning on his heel, he faces the scene. Jenna and Trina had caught Rose, much to Maleros' delight. He walked around them so that he was facing Rose directly.

With a now very irritated face, Maleros crouched next to his servant. "Look, Rose. As far as masters go I'm the best thing that ever happened to you. If you didn't have me where would you be? Perhaps being passed around for money, being raped back and forth by God knows who?" He rubbed his face wearily, and looked Rose dead in her eyes. "So, tell me what your problem is Rose, is there something I'm doing that upsets you?"

Rose growls angrily and spits in his face. She struggles trying to get free of the vixens. She was getting really angry. When she got angry she usually got turned on and very violent. She turns trying to bite miss arse. She kicks and falls twisting her arms painfully. She cries out in pain.

Maleros didn't react at first. Pulling a handkerchief from his coat, he wiped his face, removing all traces of spit, before putting it away calmly. Inside though, he was a heated furnace. No matter what kindness he treated Rose, she was defiant. Wild Stallions needed to be broken though, and Maleros knew exactly how to do it with Rose.

Moving quickly, Mr. Androfontes seized both of Roses wrists, pinning them to the polished hardwood floor. His shins went over her thighs, for that her whole leg would be immobile as Maleros was atop of her. "Do we really have to do this Rose? You know we can right now, right here."

Rose glared at him, "Why are you doing this?" She cries out crying and tries biting him. She glared at the two slave girls promising revenge. She tried getting up to get away.

Rose whimpered trapped. she hated being trapped like this, "What do you want from me?" She asked holding back tears.

"Oh, so now you want to know what I want?" Growled Maleros between gritted teeth. "What happened to spitting in my face, trashing my house? Trying to break out?! Where's all that hostility at?" He was shouting now, clearly infuriated. Drooping his head, Mr. Androfontes let out a sigh, not wanting to be upset. It was something he had become a lot lately, and it increased steadily. "What I want, Rose, is for you to accept that you are a slave. period. There's nothing anybody can do about that. Just accept it. You have a good master that asks very little except for some..." He thought about the word. "Some attention at night."

Rose glared at him, she was trying to think of how to get away. She smiled inwardly, "No, not that!" She wailed actingly. she believed she was about to trick him. She tries pulling away again. She tries moving her arms unsuccessfully. She couldn't believe that he was pinning her with the two broken ones watching.

Maleros smirked a vicious smirk, moving his face closer to Rose's slightly. "I don't know rose. You always seem to take fucking better when your a little bit angry. Must be a turn on or something for you, hm?" With that, Maleros leaned down, kissing Rose's neck lightly, then again, moving down across her collar bone. "If that is the case, you must want it bad, hm?" Behind him, he heard two gasps. Trina and Jenna were offended that Rose might get fucked before her. That rarely happened, but when it did, it put the two in a bad mood.

Rose watched the way those two reacted and grinned evilly at them. She leaned down kissing him softly before biting the place she kissed, savagely. She latches down growling. She starts kicking at him with her free leg. She refused to give up her fight.

Maleros managed to pull away from Rose's teeth after a second. This girl was aggressive. If only it were the same way in bed. In truth, the bite hurt a bit, But Maleros didn't dare relinquish one of her wrists just to check. If he did she would be lashing out full force. Pinning back down her leg, Michael gestured for Jenna and Trina to start for the stairs. In a burst of strength, Maleros picked Rose up, having both of her thin wrists clamped in a vice grip with one hand, and her long legs wrapped in one arm, immobilizing her as he carried her up the stairs.

Mr. Androfontes nearly ran to his room, throwing Rose down on his bed forcefully. The door locked shut, no way out without an infinite cube.

Rose squirmed and kicked trying to get free. She couldn't get free no matter what she tried. Once on the bed she rolled off of it and glared at him. She took a fighting stance pissed off and scared. She wouldn't give up easily.

She looked at Trina and Jenna, she smirks. She runs at them trying to hit them.

Maleros was quicker, grabbing Rose around the waist before she reached her sister slaves. He picked her up and landed with her on the bed aggressively, but not necessarily rough. It was merely to stop her from lashing out all over the place. Sitting up before Rose could move, Maleros disrobed his coat and shirt, revealing a flat, slightly toned abdomen. Light scars could be shown, and Rose should have recognized them as her own clawing attempts to get away from her.

"Come on now Rose, we got stop falling into this pattern. You never win."

Rose bites his chest digging her teeth in. Her teeth slowly start cutting into his skin. She claws at him scratching his skin, digging at him. She tries kicking him off of her. She struggled and bites at him and scratches at him.

Back
Top Bottom