Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yakuza Heiress secret (Me and Eduen Natali Minami)

Arella18

Star
The Fujioka family was the most powerful Yakuza group in Wakayama Prefecture. They had three children two girls and a boy their oldest daughter was already gone not having any interest in the family. Their middle child was Yayoi and the current heir to the family, normally it would go to her brother, but Fumio was more interested in school to bother learning how to run a Yakuza group. Yayoi on the other hand was a completely ruthless fighter when she had to be and was very eager to make her father happy. She wasn’t a typical girl even by Yakuza standards; she had a big secret that drove her to prove herself. Yayoi was a hermaphrodite, which kept her from dressing like typical rich girls. Her family’s tailor even made her special undergarments to hide the bulge in her clothes.

Chiben Gakuen was a very prestigious private school; in fact, it was one of the top schools in the nation. There were only two ways to get into the school one was to pay a lot of money, the other pass the scholarship tests which required a 3.5 GPA to even take. The school itself was grand enough for the rich students but not so big as to outshine their own homes. The students had to study quite hard to stay in school; after all, they were the next to lead companies. It made it harder for most of the rich people that came to stay in school.

Yayoi sat in the courtyard reading an old thick looking book making sure to keep her eye on the other students. The school uniform made her nervous but she knew no one could tell anything about her unless she got hard. Her eyes flicked to a pair of girls gossiping nearby and she caught the words “new student” and “possible commoner” in their conversation. So there was going to be another student in school but she doubted it would be a commoner the rumors were usually never true. As the school bell rang, she closed her book and stood walking to the classroom.

Eduen Minami, the newest Student at Chiben Gakuen was amking her way down the hall. She had heard the wispers about her, and though she tried not to look it, they were true. She had gotten in from her smarts. she was always a better thinker when she was alone, or with a very small number of people. Her classes however were not very small. She realized this as she entered her first class. She looked around trying to find her seat. She spotted it next to a wall. There was a girl that looked like she belonged in a more tomboyish environment, but she didn't mind it. She went to her seat and sat down. Class had a few minutes before starting so she finised puting a clip in her hair and got ready for class. She kept her eyes on her desk the whole time, but she knew nearly everyone else was watching her. ~This is why I hate big classes...~ she thought, ~Everyone knows when things happen and they watch you like a hawk.~

Yayoi looked over as the new girl walked into class she didn't appear that rich and looked very nervous.

~This is the commoner~ She thought to herself ~Pity I had hoped the rumors weren't true...though she is quite cute~

As the girl sat next to her rather than just whisper about her behind her back Yayoi acted as her father had taught her.

"You don't need to be nervous" She said her voice cheerful with a thin touch of unplaceable emotion "I'm Yayoi".

It was part of her breeding to make connections anywhere even if no apparent connection could be made. The other's feared her because of her family but they were still friendly towards her as a person. She wasn't the type for needless anger and misplaced violence especially in a school full of rich geniuses.

"I've heard a bit about you...I was wondering when we were going to get someone with a scholarship" She added.

Eduen looked at Yayoi suprised that anyone would wanna talk to her. When she realised she was staring she looked away. After a moment she spoke up. "I am Eduen." she said just above a mumble. She wasn't sure what it was, but Yayoi was intriging to Eduen. Eduen had no idea who she was or who she was related to. Such was the ignorance that came with being a commoner. But it's what made it easier to find the kindness in others too. That is something she always tried to do.

"Eduen...very pretty name" She said with a smile then had to mentally slap herself.

She could've flirted and gotten any girl but if she was going to keep the secret from her father she had to watch her step. Though with Eduen it was very tempting something about the girl was so different from the others.

"I've heard its difficult to pass the scholarship test" She said "So you must be pretty smart".

She knew that of course but she had always been taught to compliment anyone especially if they warrant it. Flattery was always the easiest way to make strong connections.

Eduen wasn't sure how to react with the compliment on her name, but she couldn't help to blush a bit at the compliments. "I don't know. I just do better in small groups or when noone is around... There weren't many people in the room when I took my..." Eduen started to blush a bit more and started taking an intrest in the pencil on her desk. ~Why am I being so open to her?~ she thought to herself, ~It's not like me.~

Yayoi couldn't help but think how cute Eduen was when she blushed like that it was adorable. The other students were watching them intently and whispering but she ignored them.

"You'll get used to this crowd" She said with a nod "Most of them just stay in class long enough for attendance then leave so it'll be smaller once class starts".

She was like them and usually had a private tutor at home to teach her but she really enjoyed staying at the school and meeting people. It made her father proud to see her with so many friends and future connections.

Eduen relaxed a bit. She was glad that the class size was going to shrink a bit. She looked around and noticed how few seemed ready to learn. It it was gonna be that small she might be able to work easier after all. ~At least if i can stop thinking about Yayoi.~ she thought. She took another glance at her and smiled. but she couldn't do it long. There was something about Yayoi that made her blush easily. She mantally shook herself trying not to get too attached.

Their teacher walked into the class and Yayoi had to stop glancing at Eduen she couldn't help it. She'd always been a sucker for the cute innocent looking girls. As role was called she watched the students file out one by one until a group of about 10 remained which was normal. Yayoi didn't really pay attention to the lesson plan and just read through the book she'd been reading earlier.

As the day went on, she found it both easy and difficult to get her work done. It was mid day when she had to excuse herself. She headed for the bathrooms in order to wash her face. She hoped it might clear her mind. If she ignored every other thought it wasn't hard to work, but at those thoughts she constantly glanced at Yayoi. She splashed her face with water and turned the sink back off. As she dried her face she heard someone else enter the bathroom. She kept the towel there for a moment. She was half hoping it would be Yayoi. But the other half was dreading it. She dreaded the thought of falling for someone she hardly knew.

Yayoi slowly opened the bathroom door hoping no one was inside but saw Eduen.

~Great there are always people in the bathrooms~ She thought to herself.

She was happy to see Eduen but the circumstances sucked.

"Hi" She said stepping inside "Just came to wash my hands...art y'know".

It was a lie but she walked over to the sink and turned on the water. She began to scrub her hands and looked over at Eduen wondering what she was thinking.

"How have your classes been going" She asked casually.

Eduen half smiled behind the towel. she put it back and looked at her reflection. She tried not to glance at Yayoi. "They're ok" she replied, "Still difficult, but managable." she wasn't sure why she was getting nervous again, but she tried her best to hide it. "My mind's been on other things." she explained. She didn't dare say what, but she was glad she could get that much out at least. She chanced a glance at Yayoi and her heart skipped a beat. She forced herself to look away again as she tried to hide her renrewed blush.

She looked at her she spoke and wondered what those other things might be. They were alone which made her a little more brave however she didn't want to do anything to make the girl concerned.

"You know you're cute when you blush" She said with a smile testing the waters.

She rinsed her hands off and turned toward Eduen smiling slightly. It was the truth and she really wanted to see Eduen's reaction to it.

Naturally Eduen only blushed more. She started to try smoothing a nonexistant wrinkle on her skirt. She kept glancing at Yayoi though. she couldn't stop. She knew it was only a few seconds that had passed since the compliment, but it felt like ages. her mind was racing so fast that there wasn't a thought that could reach her mouth before it was lost. But that was nothing to how fast and hard her heart was beating. She was suprised it didn't pop out of her chest. "I-I don't know about that. I mean, I'm not really that cute." was all she mannaged.

She smiled softly and could tell that it had an effect on Eduen which made her smile more.

"You underestimate yourself" She said stepping forward.

She was taking a huge risk by not just turning and walking away. Something was telling her to go for it even if nothing came from it.

"You don't even need the frills the other girls have" She said with a smile.

Natural beauty was really attractive for her and it made her smile even more.

Eduen felt her heart skip a beat every time Yayoi took a step to her. She tried as hard as she could to avoid showing how nervous she was, but she was sure at least some of it showed. She found herself holding on to the sink for support as her legs seemed to turn to jelly. She looked at Yayoi just and started noticing things she hadn't noticed before. Like the dominance in her eyes, the subtle elegance of her posture. Yet she walked a straight line showing assertion. This was the kind of girl that had everything she wanted, but wouldn't care if she lost it as long as that which she held most prized was not lost.

Eduen found that she had to force herself to breath normally. It was dificult too. She found herself attracted to Yayoi in a way she never immagined being attracted to another female.

She noticed how nervous Eduen was and bit her lip she wasn't exactly sure if she should continue.

"Are you alright" She asked standing barely an inch from her.

She laid a soft hand against her cheek and looked in her eyes. If no one walked in her secret was safe but she knew it could happen.

"You're breathing strangely" She said softly.

She leaned forward and smiled at Eduen this wasn't appropriate if her father found out she'd be in trouble.

Being this close she couldn't help but look into Yayoi's eyes. She was never good at hiding her emotions. ~Don't let her see your eyes. They'll betray your feelings.~ she thought. She tried to look away, but found she couldn't. She was feeling like the clothes, which she pourposly got a size too large, were making it hard to breath. They didn't feel tight. Just in a wierd way, heavy. She And still she couldn't break the eye contact that they shared.

She was taken aback by the emotion in Eduen's eyes but she smiled.

"You're so cute" She said smiling "I guess one little one wouldn't hurt".

She softly places her lips against Eduen's wondering how she'd react. Yayoi wanted to make it a deep kiss but she didn't want to freak Eduen out by going too far.

Eduen wen't wide eyed at first. She went rigid. But withing a few seconds she melted into the kiss. Every muscle in her body relaxed. As she shut her eyes her mind went blank. If later asked she would describe the moment and an unforgettable one. She hesitated at first, but started to kiss her back. She lost track of where she was. And it didn't matter to her. She moved her arms around Yayoi without even realising she was doing it.

She closed her eyes as Eduen began to return the kiss surprised that she didn't pull away. However Yayoi knew it wouldn't last she could feel something stirring and her eyes widened. She felt so sad but she had to pull away and turn around.

"I-I'm sorry" She said "I...couldn't resist".

She was right she had gotten an erection and sighed softly there was no way to hide it either thanks to her stupid skirt. The padding only hid the bulge but it didn't hide erections. What was she gonna do now if anyone found out she'd be ruined. The only way to hide was a stall so she made a bee line right for it hoping noone walked in before she could go inside.

Eduen took a moment to realise that Yayoi was walking away. She tried to stop her. "Wait." she pleaded. She managed to get ahold of her just inside the stall. "Please..." she said, "Don't be sorry." she took another step to Yayoi. Now they were both inside the stall. "I..." she started again, "I admit I was scared at first but..." she just looked at Yayoi for a moment. She hadn't noticed that something about Yayoi was out of the norm.

Eduen heard the bathroom door open and she instinctivly turned and shut the stall door. She knew as long as whoever entered didn't look under the stall doors they wouldn't be found. Whoever it was seemed to leave seconds after entering. She could hear her talking to her friends as the door shut once more.

Eduen stayed facing the door for a moment. "I never expected to feel like this for anyone." she said. She leaned her forehead against the door and closed her eyes.

"It's not like that..." She started to say then gasped as Yayoi grabbed her arm.

The were inside the stall together there was no way she could keep her from finding out things had gotten bad. Yayoi stayed facing away from Eduen hoping to god she didn't noticed.

"Oh no..." She said softly as she heard the door open.

She heard the stall door close and was thankful and thought that Eduen had left so she turned around then blushed deep red seeing her still inside the stall.

"Its...not because of you" She said "I...".

She couldn't get the words out she couldn't tell anyone her secret if she did then it'd probably mean her end.

Eduen had calmed herself a bit. She turned to face Yayoi. As she did she felt something graze her leg. She looked down instinctivly and noticed something that both intrigued and terrified her. She looked back up into Yayoi's eyes. Now Eduen understood. It was a strange situation, but she found that her feelings hadn't changed. She knew Yayoi could see that she knew, But she also wanted Yayoi to know she didn't care. She grabbed Yayoi's hand. "I don't care if you're different." she said, "It doesn't change anything."

She tried to move back when Eduen turned around and sighed knowing she'd been too late. There was no way she hadn't been found out now. Looking up at Eduen she smiled as she grabbed her hand.

"That's not...I'm not supposed to let anyone find out" She said "But I guess there was no helping it".

She just looked at her and bit her bottom lip. With a smile she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Eduen's.

Back
Top Bottom