Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Hina (Group RP Request)

Jugger82

Singularity
PM ME TO REQUEST JOINING

RP SPECS (Read these to know how I RP, though its only for me and does not reflect upon any other users participating)

-I'm very literate, unless I'm tired I might do a grammar mistake once or twice but hardly ever.
-I post 1-2 paragraphs each post, never one liners and they are always 3+ sentences, detailed by the way.
-I don't mind canon characters for my partners as long as they are as close as possible to the actual character's personality, though I myself only do OC.
-I'm very easy to get along with and easy to work with, brainstorming ideas and RP plots-wise along with character development if you need help with it.
-I'm up for pretty much anything, I have hardly any limits on things but what I don't do are as follows: Death, incest, yaoi, yuri, futa, or anything you tell me you wouldn't like.

So basically, Love Hina is just an anime where its about one guy having to work in a girl's dormitory/inn type of foundation while the grandmother, that owns the inn, is overseas for some reason I can't remember.

This RP is based off that and its basically remade but with a new cast of characters. Storylines, since Love Hina had technically no storyline because it was moreover a comedy bit, will be winged of brainstormed by members of the RP, in the Other Roleplay Coordination Thread version of this however. It is also there that you will post character profiles, which aren't much. Here is the small, simple form to fill out.

Name-
Age-
Image/Description- (Preferably Anime to suit the fact its Love Hina)
Personality- (Small Description at least.)
Hobbies-
Other-

There are currently TWO spots open to join.

Members:
Jugger82
Lady Nohime
Shadows_Of_The_Azure
-
-

Name- Nathan Stone
Age- 19
Image/Description- http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/moeith100/owlboy1.jpg
Personality- Nathan is a bit random in personality. Normally, he is quiet and when talking, easily to shut up by snapping at him. His personality changes around different people or groups of people, an example meaning someone who treats him badly, he'd try his best to annoy the person. Another example would be if Nathan is around a quiet person, he acts like he is in an awkward situation and tries best to make small talk rather than having the air feel awkward.
Hobbies- Lounging around and sometimes shirking off his duties as Inn Keeper.
Other- Nothing much that won't be explained as we RP.

purpleanimegirlcopy.jpg

Name- Rhiokio, Ren

Age- 19

Personality- A practical joker and overall trouble maker at the inn, making sure that there isn’t a dull moment around or making sure everyone isn’t so uptight and relaxes. Lazy and a bit of a flirt at time no thanks in part to her binge drinking around the clock.

Hobbies- Drinking, annoying the others, sleeping, rarely working (Others will be brought in the roleplay)

Other- Ren is a freelance writer and book author, though she doesn’t work much it seems to be enough to keep her drinking habit to standards and to stay at the inn.

I'm thinkin we should wait for one more person. I'll give it three more days and if no one joins, I'll make the thread for us to start off.

Name: Crystal Bailey

Personality: Very intelligent, she is also very warm hearted and friendly. Crystal is open to new things and is still unsure on her 'preference'. She can also fly planes and she does so at least twice a week.

Hobbies: Flying, T.V., Exploring

Appearance: http://files.myopera.com/hummvve/albums/799669/Anime%20Sexy%20Girls%20%2814%29.jpg The middle girl.

Other: Crystal is Canadian, she recently moved out from her parents after she got in a huge argument. She doesn't talk to her parents or even talk about them.

Btw, is this going to get erotic down the line or just like Love Hina with teasing and such?

Glad someone's still joining.

As for your question, it all depends on how everyone RPs, one of the rules I go by when RPing is simply "Go with the flow."

You should only remind someone if they have actually forgotten.:D

Name- Cecil Hayashi
Age- 29
Image/Description Click away ladies and gents credit goes to original artist.
Personality- Cecil is a little bit of a firecracker with a lot of energy, a ton of enthusiasm, and a quick fuse. He tends to feel some sort of responsibility for the others in the inn being among the older members, even if he is only there a few seasons out of the year. Cecil is a dangerous flirt and sometimes let’s things get out of hand, but overall he is a person to be around and one that cares a lot for his friends.
Hobbies- Horseback riding, rodeo riding, competition speed shooting, flirting,

Other- Cecil suffers from, is aware of, and has been diagnosed with Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AADHD) and is being treated for it as best as his wallet allows.. He is also a stuntman, acrobat, performer, and a professional speed shooter. It is very common to see him at random venues around the city performing stunts for a little extra money on the side while he prepares for his next big show. Cecil is half Japanese, born in Nevada but moved out into Japan to see if he can make it big and bring the glory of old western competition to the east.

Back
Top Bottom