Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Winter Time in Washington (Tartarus x LadyCanary)

Derek's outburst caused the girl to stiffen. "I know we tried before but we were younger, we had never tried to be with anyone else. We didn't even know what being boyfriend and girlfriend meant." She stood up clenched fists at her sides, she jumped as he kicked the dresser. "Look if you're that upset about it forget I said anything! I love you dammit I'm sorry if I want to find out if it runs deeper than friendship!" She was screaming, her eyes stung as she forced back tears. No way was she going to cry over Derek, no way.

Derek bared his teeth with his eyes closed and turned to Veronica breathing heavily, he had never been this angry in front of Veronica before, he hated seeing her scared and helpless. He wanted nothing more than to hold her and tell her it would be okay but he knew it wouldn't work this time. They couldn't just forget what had just happened though, "...I love you dammit I'm sorry if I want to find out if it runs deeper than friendship!" Derek looked at Veronica with his eyes open and was slain by her words, he felt... well... he felt joy and reassurance, she loved him? Even though they had history together, she had never expressed her feelings through thta single word before. He walked up to Veronica and held her by the hips, he closed in on her and in a single heartbeat, his lips met hers. She was still cold to the touch but this single kiss released his feelings at last hopefully she would feel the same.

It felt like her lungs collapsed as his lips pressed against hers. This was different than their first kiss, a weak inexperienced thing that had left them both feeling empty. No this was full of power and emotion. Veronica took hold of the boy's upper arms and leaned into the kiss, her lips moving as a reply. She pulled back a moment later. "Derek does this mean... I mean are you willing to try? With me?"

"I don't know V, I just... that felt good and I... I dunno but... I feel for you aswell just... fuck it!" Derek once more pushed in for a kiss as the two met once more, he started to move his lips around, his hand were placed firmly on both her hips and he moved them down to her behind but he did not grip them hard but simply rested his hands upon it. His lips were gentle and warm and his heart was beating faster with every second. Was this right though? How did he know that this would just be another experimental thing where they both pour their hearts out, cry and make up after it was all over?

Veronica felt on cloud nine as Derek's hand rested on her butt, his lips moving against hers. It was everything she had been wanting but so much more than that. He liked her too, she knew it but he was scared of ruining things. After how things worked out before she understood but they were older, they only had a semester left before graduation for goodness sake. Her hands rested on his chest, one toying with his brother's dogtags. She parted her lips inviting him to deepen their kiss.

Derek's tongue massaged Veronicas as he exhaled heavily at the feeling, her mouth was warm and her kisses were inviting as the two got more involved. He thought to himself 'to hell with it!' and lifted her up at the legs wrapping them around his waist, his hands were firmly gripping her behind and moving his tongue around more stronger than before, his instincts took the better of him as they passionately kissed in his bedroom. No one was home and they had at least half an hour until the pizza arrived...

Veronica gasped against him as he lifted her, she knew he could pick her up but hold her like this while kissing her so passionately seemed like a great task. She was heating up quickly. The feeling of his fingers pressed against her butt cheeks was intense. She wrapped her arms around his neck, she gripped his waist shifting her weight to a more comfortable position. she was suddenly very aware of Derek's manliness. It was just a bit further down from her, waiting. Veronica freed herself for a moment to catch her breath, Derek had definitely not been that good last time they had tried to make out. "Derek." She murmured his name before reconnecting lips.

Derek smiled as Veronica locked lips with him once more and he continued this time he was heated more by his passion to make her his. He stopped kissing her for a moment and placed her on his bed, he then looked at her body froom head to toe and but his lip and smiled. He took off his t-shirt quickly and threw it to the floor, he then fell on top of her in between her thighs as he once more kissed her lips, one hand was pressed against the bed holding himself up and his other hand was gently stroking her hip and thigh. His hand undone the button and zip on her jeans and his hand traveled down her was past her hips and towards his goal.

Derek's gaze as he lay on top of her had Veronica on fire. She gasped as his hand invaded her jeans. She had never been more happy to not wear skinny jeans in her life. "mm Derek." Her hands reached up and rubbed his chest, it was toned, they were both athletes after all. It felt good and warm. It was almost reassuring that he was heating up too. "Derek I want you."

"Derek I want you" Dereks eyes lit up as he started to kiss her neck, using his tongue to tingle her senses. He grabbed the base of her shirt and slowley pulled it up beneath her bra, he saw her perfectly toned stomach and started to kiss it licking her naval as he passed it, he got lower and lower kissing more passionately as he did, he reached the top of her jeans and grabbed them pulling them down slowley, he stopped and looked up at Veronica. "Tell me if you want me to stop at any point..." he pulled off her jeans to her ankles and finally slipped them off fully revealing a pair of black french knickers. He gently stroked her stomach once more and felt lower till he was on the top of her vagina, he rubbed it slowley above her underwear, teasing her before he entered her.

Veronica's gripped the sheets as he licked her, touched her. She groaned when he stopped. Veronica wanted him to get on with it, not that she could say anything through her labored breath, she had never gotten this hot before. Both teens were too worked up to stop at this point. Her back arched sharply as he slipped into her underwear. "Derek." She managed to breath his name, she wished she could come up with more words but her skin was on fire with his touch. Veronica lifted her shirt the rest of the way to get some relief from the heat building in side of her. Her black bra was on display, she wished she had worn one of her cuter ones but the hand in her crotch distracted her from her clothing choice.

Derek pulled down her underwear to her ankles and moved his head closer to her vagina, he masssaged the outside gently moving her lips around, he could feel that she was wet and he smiled as he found her clitoris. He moved it around and tickled it until she moaned, her back was arching even more as he pushed down on it. He stopped and finally thrusted his tongue onto her clit licking and sucking it, tasting her for the first time. Derek had his eyes open and stared at Veronicas face, her eyes were closed as she was squirming with pleasure. Derek stopped and stood up, he removed his jeans, socks and kept his boxers on, he climbed on top of Veronica once more and inserted his fingers into her, sliding them in and out, lubricated by her walls.

This had definitely never happened before between them. His tongue felt so good rubbing against her sweet spot. Only one other guy had ever gone down on her and he basically and just licked her like a dog, not thrust deeply inside her like Derek was. Veronica lay panting, her body tense and needy as Derek removed himself. He came back though and invaded her with is digits. "Derek, oh..." It was like heaven. Her body thrust lightly back against his hand trying to force them to go deeper, faster. God, it couldn't get any better than this. "Derek."

Derek stayed silent, he wasn't much of a talker in the bed, he slipped off his boxers and removed his fingers from her. His penis was hard and erect 7 inches long and robust. He looked into Veronicas eyes and smiled at her as he lay atop of her, he put each of her legs around his waist as he got lower and lower, he removed her bra straps and slid it below her breasts revealing her supple pair. They were rounded and perfect, her nipples were erect and stood hard, he grabbed her right breast and squeezed lightly, he winked at her then in one fluid motion entered her suddenly, sliding past her walls and going as deep as he could into her. "Fast... or slow...?"

His cock was so close, the anticipation was killing her. Veronica would have scream if the deep thrust hadn't taken her breath away. Her arms shot up and wrapped around him. She held him as she grew accustom to the foreign object inside her. It felt so damn good. "F-f-fast, fuck me Derek." Veronica breathed into his ear, her breast pressed against his chest in a way that sent jolt down her body.

Derek pumped his hips backwards and forwards sliding in and out of her with force. Veronica was so tight and so slippery inside, he knew she had been with others but they obviously did not know how to please a girl. Derek arched his back and lifted her right leg over his shoulder to make her hole tighter, she was so innocent, so desirable and so beautiful, his hands were placed on her thigh and her breast. He squeezed her breast hard and groaned at the feel of her pair. "Damn... you tigh V!" He pumped faster and harder, the bed posts started to slam against the wall and the springs in the matress started to squeek.

Derek was rough but so focused on her feel good. The pleasure of her best friend fucking her doubled when he lifted her leg up. "F-f-fuck Derek, oh my god" She breathed she squirmed under him. Her hips tried their best to thrust back against his cock and drive him deeper. He was stirring her up so good. "D-don't stop, god don't stop."

"I'll never.. s-stop!" He grabbed both of her thighs now and pulled her pelvis towards his with every thrust of his cock, the sounds of her vagina's wetness urged him even more, he wanted her to cum no matter how fast he had to go. His cock was throbbing with pleasure, he gasped for air once in a while between thrusting, she was so amazing, her breasts, her legs her face and she was all his for this moment. He pulled Veronica up as they changed position, he put her on her hands and knees on his bed and gently stroked the outside of her vagina with his penis. "I want you to cum V! I want you to be wet!"

Derek was the best Veronica had ever had. Her entire body shook, she could barely believe that she had yet to come she felt so wonderful. When he put her on all fours she managed to stay upright even as his wonderful penis rubbed her causing her to shutter. "I'm all wet because of you, make me cum Derek. I want to cum for you." She moved her knees a bit farther apart hoping to invite him back inside. "Put it back in, I love it so much."

Derek placed both hand on her arse and gripped her cheeks hard, he then knelt down and whispered in her ear, "You're amazing..." in a jolt Derek pushed his cock back into her vagina sliding smoothly through her aroused body, he moved his hand onto hr back and pushed down her chest to make her hole even more tighter than it already was. He gripped her cheeks even harder and closed his eyes unable to hold back his groans any more. His bed was creaking and the noise of his pelvis smacking against her cheeks joined in the fray of noises. "Come on V, have y-you got it ... in you?"

She groaned deeply as he invaded her again. His hand pushing her down was like a godsend, Veronica pressed the side of her face flush with the bedding with only her legs still up. His fingers almost hurt they were holding her so roughly but the girl was drowning in extasy he could do anything at she probably would get off on it. Veronica could only groan loudly in reply, the new position and his hard thrusting and stolen all of her words. She felt pressure growing in her stomach, a pleasantly tight knot that was going to release itself soon.

Derek was punping more deeper and slower now but thrusting with more force behind it. He went in and aout of her in a sigle fluid motion, he couldnt' hold it back any longer he wanted to make more of this moment, he wanted her to feel kinky and pleasured for a while, he spanked her right cheek hard and left a red mark it made him tingle inside and would've hopefully made her more roudy for he wanted her to cum before he did. He pulled up her chest and knelt down to whisper in her ear, "Y-you're the b-...est I ever had!" he started going faster and more shallow as he lumbered over her with his weight.

The stingy slap against her butt send sparks through her skin. She clenched tighter around Derek increasing the friction. She was moaning loudly mumbling pieces of his name as he pounded her. "Y-you're the b-...est I ever had!" His words sent her over the edge, they made this moment even better. "Derek!" Veronica cried, hands clutching the bedding roughly as she came. Her vagina tightened against his thrusting trying to bring him to his climax and suck him deep inside. "Derek, Derek, Derek." She mumbled over and over as his continuing thrusts caused her sensitive opening to spasm.

Derek felt her entrance tighten even more and her muscles spasm as she came, how satisfied he was with his achievement. He pulled out of Veronica and lay her back onto her back. He was breathing heavily and lay ontop of her but did not insert into her, he started to rub her wet vagina and he kissed her on her lips, he then smiled at her and spoke; "Are you gonna finish me off, or shall I do it over you?" He kissed her once more and awaited answer.

The sweet after shocks of Veronica's orgasm caused her to twitch under Derek's weight. "That was... intense." She said once her breathing evened out. She shifted a bit and reached down to grasp Derek's member. Veronica had never been the kind of girl to just take it, as her mind cleared she realized just how submissive she had been and was frankly kind of embarrassed. Her right hand pumped his cock lightly, almost teasingly. He was so wet with her that she had trouble keeping her hold. "I got you, Derek." She whispered kissing him once more as she picked up the pace.

Back
Top Bottom