Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Akatsuki corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnScreenTyper

Planetoid
Players: Rm860 & EclipseNeko

Story concept takes place in:
Naruto Alter verse Modernism (for lack of a better term)
-Taking Naruto anime/manga concepts and using them in a more modern realistic setting but keeping within the theme of fantasy. Takes place in an alternative universe so no naruto cast is involved.

Plotline: Akatsuki corp., a multi-national billion dollar corporation stands tall in the ninja world. Little does everyone know that one of their own is a criminal mastermind with an incredible ability. An executive with the power of the Rinnegan has an evil plot in motion; his assistant may be the only one who may be able to change his mind. Will her loyalty blind her?

Characters
redpair.png

(Left) Donovan Reign --------------- (Right) Melissa Haruno

Akatsuki corp. was on the cutting edge of technology for the ninja world, but they were much more then a just research and development company. They had stood prominent for more then 80 years and were a multi-national billion dollar corporation. They had their hand in almost everything from energy to banking to the latest ninja gear and weapons. Their proud symbol of the red cloud stood for greatness and it was obvious by the spectacle the company put on for this afternoons revealing. It was today that a new energy source prototype would be shown. The presenter was a well known executive and sat on the board of directors’, he wasn't often in the spotlight but this revealing in particular was important. VIP's, mayors, governors, leaders of various ninja clans and press were all waiting to see Akatsuki corps latest product.

Donovan Reign was important to Akatsuki corp., at the age of 39 he had accomplished a great deal. He wasn't an expert ninja, he wasn't involved in local politics; however he was a savvy business man and lead project teams of the highest standard. He had many secrets though and how people perceived him was false. He sat in the back of a four door automobile as the driver turned into the bottom floor of a parking garage. As the car stopped he took a look in the rearview mirror making sure his appearance was acceptable. He felt excited as he knew his assistant would be waiting; their relationship was not all professional. Exiting the car he took a look around seeing the masses of chakra with his Rinnegan. There were some powerful ones that would be tough to fight, however his perception was hindered by contact lenses that hid his optical power giving him now a hazel brown eye color. He now headed toward the presentation room but he would meet his assistant first.

Melissa Haruno was his young female assistant of at least a year, he was fuzzy on the exact details. As he approached a small conference room she would be able to feel him, he sent out a chakra wave to make sure. Once entering the room he spoke with a serious smile his voice one suitable for public speaking “Miss Haruno how is the turn out? Is the project ready? This is important so I hope you took care of everything.”

((This is my first rp post in two years so i'm rusty as heck here.))

Melissa was currently sitting in the conference room. She currently was wearing small glasses with her short
bright red hair pushed behind her ears. In front of her was a small envelope; this envelope was very, very important
as it held the important details of her boss, Mr. Donovan Reign, new energy source that he was behind in creating.
She had been working for him for a year and two months as his assistant. She came from the famous ninja clan, Haurnos, who
were well known for their Genjutsu and loyalty to their partner.

She sighed as she looked at Mr. Reign as her partner. She respected him greatly but she knew more about him than
anyone else and knew the plans he held. He was quite power hungry and sometimes cruel. She didn't agree with his
plans and deeply wanted to stop him but of course he would just ignore her pleas. Despite this current issue, she was
quite proud of her position, she was only 18 years old and was assistant to one of the most powerful men in the world as one of the most powerful corporations.

Just as she glanced up the at the small clock in the room, she felt his chakra being released and it was pointing right
towards her. She quickly jumped up, grabbing the folder as she ran to the door, her heels clanking loudly. She stopped the the
door, letting her own chakra slowly spill out, letting him know she felt him. She opened the door and bowed as she saw her boss quickly
step in. "Good morning, Mr. Reign." She said as she stood back up and walked towards him, folder out ready for him to take. "Was your
ride fine?"

((Don't worry, heh. Mine isn't great! I loved yours though.))

Melissa did indeed hail from a large and famous ninja clan and Donovan despised that one aspect. He cringed inside every time his lips uttered a name that was of a clan. He wasn’t from a clan he was orphaned as a baby because two members of different clans brought him to the world. A lot of anger was there but he could handle it with her as she hardly ever talked about heritage. In this corporate environment they hid their relationship so it was Mr. Reign to her and Miss Haruno to him.

While he couldn’t say he didn’t take advantage of her upbringing of loyalty. But that’s not why he fancied her or took her as his both professional and personal. She started out as an intern, little more then a fetch girl but he discovered her one evening practicing a Genjutsu that was creative and more advanced then he thought she was capable of. Even from a distance using his Dojutsu, the Rinnegan he was impressed. He took a interest in her and showed her his power. A bond formed and she was introduced to his ideals, and now she viewed him as someone special. She was young, pretty and talented so Donovan felt lucky.

He was happy to see her as they had not spent much time together these last few days. He had meeting after meeting and she was here preparing documents and overseeing some other tasks. He took the folder as he noted her heels, were they new? “Yes it was pleasant, really needed to gather my nerves. You know, no matter how old someone gets there is still a slight fear of public speaking.” He took the folder and gently pushed her back into the small room closing the door behind. “You look cute today Melissa did you do that thing I asked?” He got close his hand moving to one of her breasts as the other hung at his side still holding the folder. He could feel her chest and would notice her breathing “I’m sure you did, but I’ll ask anyway.” She was supposed to have arranged a meeting with his underlings; he was also the head of a criminal organization and she was also his assistant in that aspect of his life. He jut wished she didn’t object to his plans sometimes, because she always gave in and did it anyhow.

((Guess I’m able to write more then I thought, I’m happy about it.))

She saw his eye look at her almost disgusting for a moment before they suddenly
changed to a more wanting look. She knew it was because of her background and she sighed.
That part he would always hate about her till day her last name changed and she became part
of a new clan. She just watched as he moved closer to her, having a feeling what he wanted.
It shouldn't come as a surprise since it had been quite a while they haven't "done" anything.

"One such as yourself, I figured speaking in public would not be such an issue." She smiled,
almost mocking him. She could fire back at him time to time, but tired not to anger him.. He
would always get a little.. violent then. As he spoke her took the folder from her hand and her
back. Before she could even speak, his hand was upon her breast, lightly kneading it. She gasped
and tired to balance herself. He always seemed to catch her off guard.

She brushed off his compliment as he got to "other" business. Ones that were usually dealt with
outside the office. "Yes, everyone has been contacted and they will be at the meeting ground at
the usual time." She whispered into his ear. "Though.. can you please cancel this meeting and
maybe spend time with me instead?" She slightly begged him. She wanted to distract him best
she could from the evil intentions that were going through his mind. "The ANBU can wait, right?"
She knew she was pushing her luck because anything that dealt with the ANBU always came first and
anything that got in his way would usually anger him. Pushing her luck a little more, she wrapped her
arms around his neck, pressing her chest into him.

“Oh a little playful are we? Public speaking isn’t nearly as scary as a certain red haired devil I know.” He chuckled, for as stern as he was Melissa brought enjoyment for life out of him and it was new to Donovan. He spent so many years hating everything and trusting no one that at first getting to know her was a challenge and he almost got rid of her once. Donovan could have such a temper; one night in frustration about a year and a half ago he almost killed her. But it was her confession of how much she liked him; just two little words changed him. While he had not said it in return; being unsure of his feelings, he did however wanted this relationship.

ANBU or the Associated New Brotherhood of Unity was a vast criminal empire that he started along with several people to achieve what he called the ultimate objective. They had several branches but he led this areas group. While he was powerful due to the Rinnegan and a good leader it was the unity that was the true power. They were all like family in many ways, much like a religious cult and he needed them. Mr. Reign was their main source of funding and since he had to keep his cover the others did much of the work. He often had secret meetings with them to check on progress and give credit when it was due. It did come first almost all the time.

She had herself close to him; he could feel her warm firm breasts against his suit. He wore his usual business attire of black pants and overcoat with a red shirt and tie underneath. Red was his favorite color, perhaps a reason Melissa died her hair even brighter red. He liked to think she was a natural red head but he wasn’t entirely sure of that. As she pleaded he sighed sitting the folder on a nearby conference table. He pushed her into an office chair leaning over her; a hand grabbing her arm roughly. ‘You know it’s important don’t you? My goal is now your goal. Understand!” He raised his voice on the last word. “I want to spend time with you, just it’s been busy. But after tonight how about we do an infusion?” He delighted in a task he called chakra infusion where he literally fed his vast chakra from his ocular power into her. It could be through just touch or be sexual but it let them bond completely. When their chakra merged it was magical. “Can I get a good luck kiss before I go and picture everyone naked?” He referred to his speech.
------------------
ANBU Information (for reference)
imagesca6dbjew.jpg
4307862178a6384116482ml.jpg

ANBU (Associated New Brotherhood of Unity) – The criminal organization that Donovan Reign leads to achieve his ultimate objective. They are an example of a mafia in this world. They hide their identity behind red and white masks. Upon death or capture they use chakra to perform a “body dissolve jutsu” where they literally dissolve into noting but a chakra gas that quickly dissipates removing them from the ninja world. Unlike in the anime this ANBU only ware human face shaped masks meaning no animal faces and no ear looking things, color is always uniform; However, pattern can very by rank or job within the organization. The leader has a standard pattern; the generals, commanders, and other top personal can pick their own designs. All other members share the standard pattern of their leader and are mostly disposable. Low ladder members ware kaki colored cloaks while higher ups ware a wide selection of colors. The leaders cloak is black with red trim. The Ninja police forces view them as serious threats.
[In Naruto] - The Difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom