Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genie, I got your number: Nasim (WhiteTiger & Friend in the Shadows)

WhiteTiger

Super-Earth
impeccably accurate wiki source (hee hee)

wiki available resources on Genies or Jinn: And A Genie is a Jinn, trapped in a magic lamp, similar to a talisman and is bound to the owner of the lamp as her Master:

Genie (Arabic: جني jinnī; variant spelling djinni) or jinn is a supernatural creature in Arab folklore and Islamic teachings which occupies a parallel world to that of mankind. Together, jinn, humans and angels make up the three sentient creations of Allah. According to the Qur’ān, there are two creations that have free will: humans and jinn. Religious sources say little about them; however, the Qur’an mentions that Jinn are made of smokeless flame or "the fire of a scorching wind"[1]. They have the ability to change their shape. Like human beings, the jinn can also be good, evil, or neutrally benevolent.

RE: For funXD: Nasim (WhiteTiger & Friend in the Shadows)

29xhtvt.jpg

Nasim

Floating along the tides, moving at a whim by the currents and wind of the ocean for centuries, she passed the time in darkness. Loneliness being her only friend, Nasim begged for oblivion. Summoned by the Sorcerer from the Babylon city-state of Mesopotamia from the ethereal realms, she, a being of smoke and air, was enslaved to the lamp and obliged to the restrictions that she must adhere to. A Genie is what the race of humans called her, but that was not who she was. When chosen to enter this world, she had the essence and energies to fulfill the deepest lusts, desires and fantasies of human sexuality. No conflict existed within her, as the nature of these things are at one with the human's natural world and not bound by their false creations of morality.

During a great storm, while her Master traveled a small boat down the Euphrates river, she and her lamp had be washed overboard. Not knowing how to swim, even this river was a death sentence for him if he lost balance and fell over board. Cocky man that he was, refused to heed the warnings to secure himself and so did slip and fall overboard not long after her lamp did, drowning. Hindered still from leaving her lamp, as he had not seen fill yet the conditions that held her, now her lamp became an even deeper prison. Floating upon the waters, her lamp had finally found the ocean, and has been there ever since. The spell, never completed, she would forever be chained to the spell's conditions. Upon finding and rubbing her lamp, any man or woman that would find her would become her new Master and was compelled to grant them 3 wishes, from within the realm of her powers.

Swirling slowly withing her lamp, she heard the distant sounds of waves crashing upon the shores of a not to distant land. Swirling faster within her lamp, Nasim created enough momentum to create a guiding direction for her lamp to follow and eventually slipped with the waves onto the alien shores. Joyful at finally reaching land, it would now be a game of waiting for a human to eventually find her.

http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l527/Friendintheshadows/?action=view&current=5616206.jpg

Walking down the sandy beach, Alizar relaxed and enjoyed the nice summer weather. The waves were a beautiful shade of blue and wear crashing lightly against the shore line. His bird, which was also his familiar, currently sat on his shoulder, it's eyes searching out the sea front for trouble. Alizar's hand came up and lightly stroked the birds chest to calm him.

"Relax Vex. There's nothing to trouble us here." Alizar said as his hand fell away from the birds chest and reach into his back pocket.

"Right, just like there wasn't anything to trouble us back on that mountain. You know the one I mean. Three dozen oni came running out for fresh meat and we had to show them their place. I'm still picking blood of my feathers from that trip. Why can't we ever just go to a bar and get hammered boss?" The bird replied is a chirping voice.

"Because then we'd be fighting off a bunch of drunk locals that didn't know any better than to mess with a Spell Slinger. I don't like thumping on people unless they deserve it." He replied, pulling out a piece of bread for the bird to munch on.

"Hey, anything that picks a fight with us deserves to get a thumping! I wants me some booze boss!" The bird replied as he happy took the bread and began eating to his hearts content.
Alizar was about to say something in return when the sun light caused a glint to shine on the beach bed. Walking over, Alizar knelt down and slowly pulled the lamp out of the sand, tilting it sideways to let the grains fall out. Both him and the bird tilted their heads back and forth, studying the strange object for a long time.

"You think it's worth anything?" Vex asked as his eyes moved back to Alizar.

"I don't know. It's pretty hard to tell, considering it's all dusty and tarnished." Alizar replied as he lifted his sleeve up to brush off the remaining sand dust from the lamp.

Passing by, many months crawled forward. Laying on the shore, one beautiful Spring Morning, Nasim hears a light footed male's presence drawing near. His approach is slow and carefree.and she can hear him playfully chatting with what she feels is the deep spiritual connection between a physically manifested spirit guide. Advancing so near, she began swirling with excitement within her lamp and gasps, "Ooooohhhhh". Feeling his energy, and cautiously probing, she felt a great lift in her being as she sensed his energy. So full of youth, innocence, wit, fun loving, drink loving and skill, she swirled even faster in her lamp, excited from the prospect that this human could be the one that finds her lamp. Coming to to the fruition of her hopes, she felt her lamp being lifted, and became ecstatic only to feel the sudden shaking and jarring of her lamp in his hands! Shocked, "What on earth is he doing?" she indignantly asked herself. Bartering over the worth of the lamp came next. Insulted, she began to pout a bit.

The warmth of gentle friction upon her lamp, as he rubbed it, began the release of her essence from the lamp. Subtly, her lamp began to glow, of which at first neither he nor his spirit guide took notice of, as the wind all around him picked up pace rapidly and furiously. In shock, he stared in awe at the sudden change in the wind as did his spirit guide. Closing his feathers tight against himself and tucking his head down, while gripping firmly with his talons onto his human's arm to maintain stability and balance, his hawk spirit guide worked not to be taken by the wind. Glowing bright in his hands now, the young man took notice finally of the lamp, as the wind lashed through his hair and clothes. Amongst the melee of events unfolding, a thin lavender smoke began to ease it's way out from the opening of the lamp. Pouring out soon after, from the lamp, the lavender smoke rushed in sinc with the intensity of the wind, which was blowing harder than ever, In awe, the young human watched. Lavender scent filled the air as he watched the smoke coalesce into one space. Taking shape slowly, bit by bit, the form of an elaborately dressed human female took shape before him. His mouth hanging open in shock, matching the wideness of his eyes, Nasim finally finished taking form as the wind, in unison with her, died down, also returning to its normal light breeze. Smiling large and happy, she gazed for the first time upon her new Master as he did upon his new genie.

Immediately leaning forward, prostrate before him, she put her body down low with her forehead touching the sand, in traditional respects to her new Master. Filling her senses were the sounds and the scents of the ocean and the air all around her. Slowly rising before him, her light silks, scarfs, bells and soft gossamer clothes blew and sang in the wind before him. Full of joy at her release and his energy, she smiled a beautiful, captivating smile before him as she addressed him, "My name is Nasim, my Master and I am now your Genie. You, oh wonderful Master have finally released me from the spell that kept me within my lamp for centuries!". Almost bubbling over with excitement and joy, bouncing on her tippy toes, she continued, " I give great thanks to you sweet wonderful Prince and Master!" Turning towards his hawk, Nasim looked at him "And I bid greetings to you, great spirit and familiar to my master!" Returning to face her new Master once more, "I am the genie of passion, desire, lust and can and will grant you any 3 wishes you wish for to fulfill your greatest, deepest, most amazing erotic fantasies. I also can take any form you choose which pleases you most." Picking up speed, the wind began to blow again and the detailed immaculate form of Nasim's entire body, disappeared. Changing in color, the lavender smoke of hers altered and was now a deep orange red, and a new, entirely different woman appeared before him, again beautifully attired in gold and deep red and smiled broadly. Repeated it's self again and again, she shifted from color and woman to color and woman in shimmering pearl, pale blue, black, a deep purple and a virtuous white. Awestruck, he looked at her in amazement. Terribly amused and pleased, by this, she smiled. " Please, again, do no be afraid. I will never hurt you my only wish and aspiration is to serve you and fulfill your every desire and erotic fantasy, my Prince and Master." joyfully responding to his look. Proceeding more, formally addressing him once more, she asked him"If it pleases you, will you choose the form you wish me to have for you Master?"

168zdxy.jpg

10wnqc4.jpg

2hxyem9.jpg

307vm0g.jpg

2m3gwth.jpg

icuyyd.jpg

Alizar stood there for a moment, unable to speak. It was Vex that first piped up.

"Hey boss. You might what to pick your mouth off the floor. Sand doesn't taste so good. Neither does salt water." He said, poking his beak at Alizar head in order to shake the stun look off his face. Shaking his head a little, Alizar was still surprised by the woman in front of him.

"Right. Okay, so there was a Genie in the lamp. I thought those tales were just myths. The ability to create a magical container that could house such a creature as a Genie didn't seem possible." Alizar replied, looking at the beautiful woman in front of him.

"Well, seeing is believing boss. And I'm seeing something pretty hot right now! Looks like our duo just became a trio! Wonder if she can cook? I'm getting tired of eating your stews." Vex replied before flying over to land on Nasim's shoulder. "She smells nice, and seems willing to please. Take her up on her offer boss. Pick out a form and lets go adventuring!" He added, spreading his wings as he spoke.

"First thing first. Introductions. She's given us her name, and it would be rude not to return the gesture. You may call me Alizar. The talkative creature on your shoulder is-"

"You're doing it all wrong boss! Listen sweet thing, the names Vex! Familiar and partner to the great and powerful Alizar! Master spell caster and all around nice guy! Together, the two of us go out and chase down bad guys, get hosed off mead and stuff our faces till our bellies ache! Conrgatz on finding yourself a nice catch!" Vex cut in, leaving Alizar stuck in mid sentence. "Oh, and if you could perhaps send a little love'n my way, I'd really appreciate it." He added, whispering in her ear.

"Vex, I don't think-"

"No need to think boss!" Vex said, cutting Alizar off again. "Sweet thing here wants to serve, and I say let her! Now listen babe, boss man's too shy to tell you what form he wants you to take, so I'll whisper it to you. I've been with him for years, so I know him better than he knows himself." The bird added before whispering Alizar desired companion into Nasim's ear.

(Third one down dear. The one with the women laying on the chair.)

After hearing the wonderful conversation between her Master and his familiar, Vex, the regal bird of prey whispered into her ear and the wind began to blow fast and hard again. Losing its detail and definition, her body was, once again, the simple ethereal lavender smoke. Changing colors rapidly, the lavender went to a pale blue and Vex flew off as there was nothing to stand or sit on, and once more landed on her Master's arm. Holding on tightly against the wind the two of them held fast. Integrating once more, out from the blue smoke formed a beautiful entirely different woman, elaborately dressed in pale blue, her mid drift exposed and long black hair blowing in the now gentle breeze.

2hxyem9.jpg

Smiling wide at hearing the conversation, loving the friendship and the bond between them, Nasim formally greeted them again. "How is this my young Prince and Master? " Happiness flooded her as she could plainly see and hear that indeed she was so very lucky to have such a wonderful Master. Deeply wanting to serve him well, she also wanted, for the first time, to go way above and beyond to please him. Surges ran through her body like an electric current of an aching desire that was starting to burn her from within as she liked him so much. Different in every way from her last Master, she broke formality and sauntered over to him. Coming up so close to him that she could hear and feel his breath upon her skin, she leaned into him, pressing her large firm breasts against him and kissed him softly. As Vex, still sat on his arm, she spoke to him with a soft, warm smile in her bird like voice while she stared deep into his big beautiful eyes and ," I can only grant you 3 wishes Master, but there is no hurry, for I will be with you as long as you have my lamp and don't finish your wishes." Giggling now, while softly covering her mouth with her immaculate hand, she continued, "Master, I would love to travel with you and be by your side as long as I can. You are indeed very very wonderful, handsome and endearing. It is within my power to give you things, if I choose that don't count as wishes."ending with a slight wink in her eye.

Pressed more firmly into him once again, she whispered in his ear, "mmmmmm Master, you have intoxicated me and are beautiful and I would like to offer my self to you freely of my own will, I feel a burning and a hunger inside of my body for you." Gently she moaned into his ear, like the gentle song of the wind that still makes goose bumps arise on your skin, commencing to nibble and lick on his ear lobe and then kissing and nibbling down his neck. Gently, she rubbed her perfect, smooth soft cheek against his and slowly but eagerly found his mouth. Wondrously and yet still soft, licked, played and nibbled on his bottom lip. Kisses upon radiant kisses brushed all over him followed, as a deep passion began to build. Dancing together, their tongues entwined, locked in the deep embrace of each others kiss as he returned the kiss to her with the same passion. Pressing harder into him, she wrapped her arms around him as he did her, pulling each other close and tight. Whistling, his hawk broke the trance each were in and spoke up, "Oooh Yea, its about time you got some, but I want my share too!!!" Lightly, a breeze began to blow once more as a perfect female hawk appeared next to him on her Master's arm.

Vex whistled once more upon seeing the mate Nasim had created for him. "Alright! Now we're talking! Wonder if your magics can work on her like they do on me boss. Either way, me and my new sweet heart will give you two some alone time! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any trouble, but only one! This fine feathered lass gets the other!" And with that statement, Vex and the new hawk took to the skies, leaving Nasim and Alizar alone on the beach with only the sand and the waves to watch what would soon unfold.

The kiss that Nasim gave him was unlike anything he had ever known. Being a prince, Alizar had his share of women beg to enter his bed, if only to boast that they had done so. But none of them held the love this woman placed in these most simple and wonderful touches. Slowly, he pulled away from the sweet kisses, his breath already panting with a desire for her. "Who am I to deny the wishes of one that serves me? As a prince, am I not bound to serve my people to the best of my ability?" He said with a light smile.

His hands began to caress her slight form, feeling the mix of cloth and skin beneath his finger tips. "I shall gladly take you along with me, and your offer of wishes is something that even a fool would not ignore. But for right now, I want to feel every inch of your soft skin press against mine. You may be in service to me, but believe in providing a service back. Since you are new to this world, allow me to show you the joys a man's mouth can bring to a woman."

Flying off into the sky, playing in the wind currents together, the hawks were truly beautiful. Feeling at such ease, happy and full of desire, Nasim could be her self. Their humor and general disposition were amazing and made her feel truly free. Kissing him, she felt her body melting into sheer desire itself. Breathing heavily, he pulled away, trying to catch his breath. Faintly smiling, she could see and feel his arousal and desire match hers both by feeling his energy and the large bulge in his pants as she pressed against him. Every nerve of her body and skin was on fire, waiting for him to make the next move.

Looking at her straight on, he spoke again with such humor and wit which she had already come to adore. Giggling lightly, the wind moved over both of them on this remote and isolated beach in a moment of stillness between them. Her clothing waved and moved and clung to her skin, making her that much more aware of her physical body and that aching from within it and laughed, springing on her toes at his selfless sarcasm and pondered his words, of his "Obligation to his people", she waited, eager for his kiss again.

As expected and hoped for, he turning the tables on her as he then approached her and she felt his soft gentle hands on her body. Touching her clothing and her exposed skin, sending goose bumps throughout her while continuing to contain her self. Hearing his erotic words and his welcome to traveling with him, those gentle but firm strokes on her body were an amazing invite. Connecting to her so deeply, Nasim knew that this also came from his natural abilities with the elements and the spirits between the realms. Internalizing his words deeply as he spoke to her of what pleasures a man's mouth can bring a woman, her thoughts quickened in anticipation as she could plainly see and feel his arousal. Knowing then at that moment, she knew he could feel hers also and indeed her small hairless flower was overflowing and wet with desire.

Raising her arm in a gentle movement arching over her, the wind began to blow again and pick up speed. Appearing from the air itself, right there on the sand, yet out of reach of the waves against the shore, appeared a huge four poster bed. Huge fluffy pillows and a plush duvet...all in the colors that matched the sea were on this oak stained bed as the wind died down once more. Strong yet sensitive hands and fingers were then again on her body as she returned to reach for his. Feeling the strength of his muscles under his tall and lithe body along with his hard member pressing up and pushing against her, her large breasts were pressed tightly against his chest. Wrapping her arms around him, she loved the feeling of being in his arms and his touch, as he cast his own spell upon her. Attuned so deeply to her, he dismissed the wind and completely missed observing the bed on the shore she had brought forth for them. Peering deeply into his eyes, Nasim smiled and looked the direction of the bed. Noticing it only at that moment, his eyes grew big as he then quickly returned to looking at her and touching her. The pleasure in him was so evident by his reaction, she then took one hand and rubbed his chest. Moving lower her hand roamed as she leaned in again to kiss him again. Finding his hard, eager cock, she rubbed it hungrily. She desperately wanted to have all of him and for him to have all of her. Pulling away, just a bit, she got down on her knees before her Master and kissed and rubbed his hard shaft, trapped and cramped within the confines of his clothes and then looked up into his eyes. Standing up unexpectedly, she ran over to the bed, pouncing on it in joy and then positioned her self, inviting her Prince to join her.

20a5pc2.jpg

Alizar was lost in the kiss and touch of Nasim's body pressed against his, uncaring for the world with the maiden in his arms. At her direction, he noticed the bed she had created out of nothingness. Once he had recovered from the slight surprise, he turned back to Nasim and let his hands feel her body once more. "You are like nothing else I have encountered so far. Like a dream made flesh. The wishes you offer pale in comparison to the joy your body brings me with just a simple touch." He said as she began to touch and feel his had shaft threw his pants.

When she moved away and bounced towards the bed, he smiled brightly at her joy. He walked slowly towards the bed, stripping off his shirt so that Nasim could see his bare chest. "I'm not going to waste a wish on asking you to remove your clothes. I'm merely going to request that you do." He said, coming to lay down next to the genie that was so freely offering herself to him. "Tell me dear Nasim, what would you say if I used my last wish to grant you our freedom form your lamp? Would you be happy to be free from your servitude, or saddened by the fact that you would no longer have access to the magics that you cast?"

Blowing over both of them, the fresh scent of the ocean, felt liberating. She watched his too beautiful face become focused as his true seductive prowess brought out the fine angles and slopes of his regal face and subtle strength of his body. Approaching Nasim, he resembled that of a large cat, slowly stalking its prey with a hunger that was growing by the second, as was hers. Removing his clothes from his upper body, revealed his lithe but well formed muscular frame. Slowly, crawling onto the bed while making constant eye contact with her, he whispered in a very enticing voice of his yearning for her to remove her clothes, but not as a wish. Following this he spoke of her freedom from her lamp and of losing her powers when freed. "Oh ,indeed it would be wonderful to be free of this curse upon me but, my very nature, itself is made of the smoke and air when in this realm. Here, I am who I am and would never lose my powers even if I was freed from the lamp." she replied with a small smile. "I have already acted out of free will for you." as a blush crossed her perfect porcelain cheeks, lowering her eyes a bit as the hint of shyness touched her. Softer, in her bird song like voice, she continued, "I see your spirit and who you you are and my actions and my own desires for you have cause this."

Bearing up on her knees before him, Nasim to slowly took off her scarfs and jeweled ornaments and bells... bit by bit, while watching his reaction. Turning her back to him and pulling her long black hair to the side, "Please would you unbutton the back of my top?" she asked, and then felt his deft careful, gentle hands find their way to her back and unbutton each pearl button, with dedicated precision. Feeling the release of each button, her top became lose as those tiny delicate pearls were the only thing clasping together the delicate embroidered top covering her upper body and containing her large breasts. As the last of the buttons were undone, she turned around to face him and looked at him, pulling the sleeves down and removing them from her wrists. High and firm her fully exposed large breasts were suddenly caught by the wind as it gently moved the strands of her long black hair. Reacting instantly, a chill ran through her, causing nipples hardened right in front of him. Entranced, he watched her as she then unfastened the pearl buttons off her hips and pushed the embroidered silk and gosammer bottom down and slipped out of it one leg at a time. Laying her exquisite clothes over the back of the bed, she positioned herself on the bed before him. Feeling his eyes eyes scan her full body and her small hairless flower, as her knees were slightly parted, he could take in every visual inch of her and see for himself that she was already wet with excitement.

Leaning in towards him, she now looked like the feline hunting, as she, once again kissed him, relishing the taste and sensation of every second that passed. Building in intensity, the deeper they kissed, she rubbed his bare chest and began kissed his neck working her way towards his ear. Moaning gently in his ear like the bells she wore in the wind, she then nibbled and licked his earlobe. Impatiently, she worked her hands down his chest and to his hard cock, rubbing it eagerly. Looking for a way to get the rest of his clothes off she begged, "Please Master, help me take these off of you."

He waited until her clothing had been removed before responding to her words. "You do me much honor to speak such way; I'll have to live up to your words. I'm happy to here that requesting your freedom will not leave you helpless; nor will it deprive you of your magics. Loosing the ability to cast spells is like loosing your sight: you can go on living, but the world is a much colder place." Alizar said she sat in front of him, nude and beautiful. His view didn't last for long before Nasim was back on him, kissing and touching him once more. His hands lightly touched her body in return, not wanting to have her leave him for fear that she would disappear in a puff of smoke.

"I will gladly help you remove the pants I wear; but first I desire something else from you." He said, lightly pushing Nasim back to the bed. Rather than let her do all the work, Alizar moved to take a place between her legs. "Merely lay back and enjoy what I am about to do dear one. I've been with several women before, and all of them wanted me for something. Wither that something was the desire to be a princess and have people wait on them hand and foot, to the right to brag that they slept with a prince and thus inspire envy in others. But you only want me."

With that final statement, Alizar's head lowered down and placed a small kiss on her sex before his tongue began to slowly lap at the dampness that was flowing from her. His hands kept her legs apart and held her gently so she couldn't move away from the pleasure he was giving her.

Kissing him all over and urging him to take his pants off, he pulled back a bit, as if to calm her. Soberly, he regarded her and said, "You do me great honor to speak such a way." , while his gentle hungry hands stroked her body. Purring like a giant cat, she relished every moment of his touches on her body and was so hungry for his, as she continued kissing her way down his stomach, trying to get his pants off still, being so excited, she could barely contain her self or think. "I would gladly help you remove the pants I wear, but first there is something else I desire from you." he replied next. Gently pushing her onto her back, catching her off guard, she went where he led her and smiled. Pushing her thighs open gently, looking at her shy hairless flower, he then looked at her and said, "Merely lay back and enjoy what I am about to do dear one. I've been with several women before, and all of them wanted me for something. Weather that something was the desire to be a princess and have people wait on them hand and foot, or the right to brag that they slept with a prince and thus inspire envy in others. But you only want me.", as he then immediately began kissing Nasim's flower. Working its own magic, his tongue began to work on her there, licking and playing and lapping up how wet she had become for him. Regarding his statements, and the mood switches so rapidly, the second his mouth and tongue touched her pussy, she moaned in pleasure, as he gently but firmly kept her thighs pressed open and she arched her back, as his mouth and tongue danced and worked all over her even more wet flower.

In upward strokes, leading from her opening to her hard tiny bud, he stroked and licked her with his tongue and then began to flick, lick and suck on her small jewel. Unexpectedly, so fast, she felt the human waves, she rarely ever felt begin to roll in. Wave after wave rushed upon her, responding to his tongue. In a rush of pleasure, the waves peaked and suddenly Nasim threw her head back, arching her back even further, as all went black and her body went rigid in the full strength of her orgasm, cumming in his mouth. She moaned loudly for him, "Master, oh god Master..." she said over and over as the huge wave took total control of her body, and in the blackness, all she could feel was his mouth and tongue on her. Rolling out now, she looked down at him, licking up how even more wet she had become as she came in his mouth. Panting deep and her heart racing, desire for more of him consumed her. Running her fingers through his hair, she leaned slightly forward and gently pulled him on top of her kissing him passionately, raising her hips, grinding into his hard hard dick. Unable to contain her self any more, she reached under him and began to rub and stroke his still concealed cock firmly in her hungry hands. Fumbling with the opening of his pants, trying to get them open and off of him. "Please Master," she said, writhing beneath him. "Will you help me take your pants off now?" .

Returned the same lust for him as he had given her, she turned him on his back as he undid his pants for her. Opening them up and pulled them off him, one leg at a time, revealing his long muscular legs his very hard shaft and his soft, cum filled pouch beneath it. Kissing his legs and thighs upward towards his cock, she finally reached it and rubbed it eagerly against her cheek and began to stroke it with her hands while licking and opening her mouth to take in his full wonderful sack, sucking on it while stroking his shaft at the same time.

Alizar smiled at her request and gave a gentle nod as his tongue cleaned off every last trace of her dampness from his lips. He cozyed up on the bed, his back resting against the head board as the both of them removed the pants he wore, letting his long rod for Nasim to enjoy. "As my lady requested, here it is for you to see. And what would my lady like to do now?" He asked, his face playful and already knowing the answer to his question.

Soft sighs left his throat as Nasim kissed her way up his legs, her hands gracefully teasing his skin to excite him even more. When she finally started to please his manhood, Alizar's head began to swim. While he had other women before take him in their mouths, none did so with the love and care that Nasim showed. He briefly had time to wonder if that was because she was older than the others and thus had more practice, or if because she desired him more that the others did. The thought was soon cast aside as Nasim's attention on his member grew.

His hand's came to rest on her head, lightly playing with her silky hair but leaving her to preform this session on her own. He knew that Nasim didn't need help or guidance, so he offer any. What he did give her was gentle moans and her name whispered over and over again as she sucked him off. After what could have felt like an hour of heaven, his back arched as her had done, his hips pushing up as a thick stream of white came forth from his cock. A longer sigh escaped his lips as his head turned to one side, his breath coming out in small pants.

"What now my genie? Would you like to 'rise' to the occasion? Or shall I 'plum' the depths of your tunnel?" He said with a calm smile. "Would you rather be on top so you can see the sky, under me so that your world is filled by my face, or from behind so that the both of us can keep an close eye out encase anyone should happen by?"

Soft moans of pleasure slipped from his mouth as the peak of ecstasy was reaching him. Primal desire to consume every bit of him and his pulsating shaft, drove her to the point where nothing mattered or existed, losing all reason. Shuddering, she felt the hidden muscles of his body begin to quicken as she took him into the deepest recesses of her mouth and throat, sucking him hard. Swaying with the perfect rhythm she found, her large firm breast oscillated with her strong sucking motions. Pushing the hair that fell forward and into her face, she tucked it behind her ear, while continuing to rub his soft balls. The throb she then felt was akin to a great storm about to pour down from the heavens as suddenly he let out a moan for her and hot delicious cum came forcing its way out from his cock and filled her mouth to the point where there was no more room. Dripping down the corners of her mouth, following a path down her chin, she consumed every ounce he had to give her. Then and only then did she pull off him and finally was able to swallow it all, wiping her chin with the back side of her hand. Looking deep into his eyes and heart, she licked the back of her hand clean and ran the tip of her tongue around her lips, smiling from a deep sense of satisfaction within her. Leaning down onto him again, she completely devoured any remnants of his cum left on his still solid dick.

"What now my genie? Would you like to 'rise' to the occasion? Or shall I 'plum' the depths of your tunnel?" He said with a calm smile. "Would you rather be on top so you can see the sky, under me so that your world is filled by my face, or from behind so that the both of us can keep an close eye out encase anyone should happen by?" were the playful erotic questions he posed to her next. Leaning into him, her nipples brushing over his shaft and his stomach, she began kissing him again, and replied in between her kisses, "Fill my mind and my eyes as you are my world above me," panting in between kisses, "and then everything else too." Quickly her body was rolled over as she felt his delicious weight above her, his hips eagerly pushing her thighs open, then the pressing of his cock at the entrance to her tight, wet slit. Thrusting deep and hard into her, threatening to break through all the barriers within her body, he took her. Arching her back once more as he forced his hungry way inside her, her breast seemed to beckon to the sky and she moaned deep and strong in her melodic tone. Looking up at him towering about her strong and lustful, he filled her to the brim with himself, as his hips thrust repeatedly inside of her, making her breasts move in rhythm with his thrusts. "Yes.. oh yes.. please...", she begged, pivoting her hips and pushing up, finding his hips at each thrust. Nails raking his back in her rapture, she leaned up to kiss him intensely, their mouths and tongues lock on to each other as she felt him pressing harder and deeper within her. Every way possible she wanted him to take her and for her to take him, just as long as it didn't end, not yet.

His world seemed to melt away as Nasim kissed him so passionately. Alizar's hands were only able to support his body above her, preventing Nasim to feel is soft but strong hands on her body. As his cock pushed deep into the depths of her sex, he was amazed at how much like a human this being of smoke and air was. Her body yearned for the joys of being with a lover, and that passion was matched only by his desire to be with her.

His hips started slow, making sure not to harm the lady beneath him, being unsure if she had ever been with a man before, but knowing that even if she had it was so long ago that this time would be painful if not handled with care. Alizar's breath was heavy, but the way her mouth devoured his, he could care less. After making sure Nasim had adjusted to having his hard shaft inside her, he began to pick up his speed, seeking to make her first time with him as enjoyable as he could.

His mouth finally broke for her lips, placing a long trail of soft kisses on her neck and shoulders as she eagerly sought to take him all in her sex. With each passing moment, his body moved faster and faster, his breath becoming heavier and hotter. He stopped for a minute, having to catch his breath and preventing his body from releasing it's climax. Quickly he rolled them both over, forcing Nasim to be on top while he lay beneath her, his hands now free to touch and feel her body as his mouth once more locked around hers.

Passion peeking as he thrust into her deeply, over and over, harder and harder. Breathing and so deeply focused, she felt the waves begin to start moving in for her from his intensity and desire. Just as she thought they were both about to peak in the ocean of ecstasy, he slowed down and she felt her body being pulled onto his, all in one masterful moment, as he remained inside her during the switch.

Looking down at his the symmetry and perfection of his masculine features, she felt the weight of her own body thrusting down on him, and his Qby pushed even deeper into her Al-Mhbl and she moaned, lifting her self up upon him and began to ride him smooth and hard. Forming Small circles with her hips and shifting them in to her Z Bqh, she ground in to him deep and hard as her ath-Thdy’s moved in synchronization, waving gently from her movements. Blowing in the wind, she stroke her hair to the side.

Deep in mutual pleasure , she reached behind him to rub his rich al-Khsytvn and work on them with delight…and then opened her precious llghavh of desire for him too see clearly as he watched her work on him. Shudders of uncontrollable delight began to ripple through her system as she felt the waves once more over take her. Pressing down deep onto him, her back arching, she grabbed his chest hard and deeply let lose a cry of rhapsody that even shook the birds in their trees. Panting hard as the peak had been reached and was now receding, Nasim leaned forward onto him, trying to catch her breath while still roaring on his qby.

Lifting her leg up, as her knee presented itself, next came the change as she moved herself on all fours before him. High in the air, the rest of her remained while she lowered her head and shoulders before him, presenting and displaying herself as an invitation.

As the ocean waves crashed against the shore, he felt his body stiffen as his orgasm came in time with hers, a hot load of his cum leaving his hard cock and filling up Nasim's pussy. As she moved herself off of Alizar's hard shaft, he let out a loud sigh of pleasure for his release and the sight she offered him.

Before moving to take his place behind her, Alizar leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Dear genie, allow me to keep showing you the joys of the flesh that have been denied to you for all the years you've been trapped in that lamp. Once I've made my other two wishes, I shall free you of this bondage so you may fly like my familiar." He said before lightly caressing her cheek with his finger tip a little.

Making his way around to her backside, he placed his still hard member against her rear, letting Nasim feel it press against her firm round cheeks for a few moments. Once he was sure she was ready, Alizar pressed the head of his shaft to her other hole and began to push into her once more.

Only once in her bound existence had this happened to her. Feeling with such amazement that he was still able to remain firm and eager for more after filling her mouth and deep inside her, she felt the smooth hungry pressure pressing in between her smooth round highly set B’qp. Excited once more she let a whimper like the song of the sparrow escape her lips, but then felt the tip of his manhood pressing into its entrance.

Flashbacks came to her of that night of her former master, drunk and furious at the taverns host. Ranting about his tent, tearing things apart and cursing in between arguments with himself regarding his dismissal from the tavern that night, “Too drunk am I!!!? I’ll show them too drunk!” Turning slowly as if an epiphany had struck him, he glared at Nasim. Those eyes of his held behind him an evil that made her wane to crawl into a corner and hide, but she couldn’t. Only one wish had he used so far and that was to please him in anyway he chose sexually and for her to be anything he chose. No possible escape for her in site, she sat in the corner amongst the melee he had created in his rage. Grabbing her arm and ripping her delicate clothes into shreads off of her. Forcing her onto the ground pushing her head down, he had struck her back side with such force it had left a horrid bruise on her for many days to come. Without notice or caring for her, he opened up her back side and pressed and forced his firm shaft into her, tearing her apart from within. Unbearable pain ripped through her body as he sated his desire for her finishing off by taking his anger and frustration out on her, he then passed out, only half dressed on the floor next to the fire. Tears formed from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks in shame and suffering as she gathered together what was left of her clothing. Unable to even focus to work the winds and smoke to create new clothes, she hid like a child in the corner as blood formed a path down from the inside of her cheeks as he had torn her open.

Again, as the wind gently blew over her, she found herself in that same position and suddenly became tense, fearful for the pain to come. Pressing the head of his shaft into her, he felt her reserve but then proceeded to push himself into her unable to recognize her terror that she hid so well. After all she had offered herself to him freely and this was her duty to fulfill. Yet again the agonizing pain of feeling torn apart rendered her helpless as she wound her fingers tightly into the sheets and buried her face into the pillows. Bells of distress came from her muffled mouth to make sure he wasn’t able to hear her. Deeper and harder he plunged the depths of her buttocks, grabbing her hips and driving himself into her. Throbbing hard and fast she felt the onset of his enraptured body as he released a deep hot spray inside her. Glad that she could please him and knowing he meant not harm, she took it well for him and rolled over as smoothly as liquid to lay there facing him after he was done, discretely placing a small bit of sheet at her rear entrance to absorb and hide any blood that may have come from this. She did not want to distress him in any way. Forcing a smile on her face, she pulled him forward and kissed him softly as he lay in her arms, strong and helpless. Holding him tight, running her fingers through his hair and stroking his back, they laid there together in a tranquil moment of love and peace.

Dozing off together in sleep, Nasim was the first to awaken as his hawk returned, frantically speaking, with his companion next to him. Lightly shaking him awake, he pushed him self up to get his bearings and to understand what the Hawk was telling him.

“Alizar… damnit wake up!!! You’ve had your fun! Quick! There is a village nearby under attack! We must hurry! The Bandits are everywhere burning the place down and killing everyone, even the children!” Jumping up from his position, suddenly alert and awake, he searched for his clothes to get dressed as Nasim did the same, asking only if he could take the time to quickly button up the back of her top. Once done, standing on the sand, the wind blew and the bed vanished from sight. Left only were his belongings and supplies and of coarse her lamp.
“Nasim, hurry won’t you with me?” he asked frantically as he gathered his things, “I need you…and I want to be with you, but we have to see what is going on and do what we can to help!” Going without saying, even if he didn’t have her lamp, she would follow him to the ends of the earth, in this realm to be with him, no matter what. Walking at an almost running pace, they followed the direction his guide was taking them.

Alizar followed his bird, his mind already focusing on the spells that would need to be cast. Unlike Nasim, he wasn't a natural spell caster but studied hard to reach the level he was at now. The fact that learning magic came easier to him than anyone in the history of his Kingdom was another matter and had no barring on the number of times he had faced off against raiders like the ones torching this town.

"How far is it Vex?" He asked as they reached the edge of the beach.
"It's that town we stayed in last night. Kinda odd that it's getting attack just after we leave boss." Vex replied as he banked and turned towards the town, the smoke already coming into view and telling them that the entire place would soon be consumed in flames. Coming closer to the outskirts of the buildings, Alizar noticed several men standing guard with a group of horses.

"Fly Vex! Take your new wing mate and do as we've trained!" Alizar yelled to his familiar, not caring that the bandits would hear his voice. "Right boss! Distract and Annoy!" The bird squawked in reply as he dove straight at the group, his sharp talons and beak striking at the faces of the men. Alizar, himself, launched his magical attacks in time with Vex's strikes, blue fire and black lightning first wrapping around his arms and then streaking towards the group. Of the number gathered, only one managed to dodge and break away enough to rush towards them.

"Looks like I'm going to get to have some fun on this mission after all!" The bandit screamed as his blade came free from his side, the sun reflecting off of it a little. The man's swing with that blade was decent, but Alizar had training that a commoner like him could never understand. Side-stepping the sword casually, Alizar slid two fingers, which glowed red, along the length of the metal. A quick flick of his wrist and a glob went flying into the bandits face.

The scream that followed seem to echo greatly around them. "Nothing like a little molten metal in your eye." Alizar said as the bandit dropped to his knees, his sword clanging loudly as it hit the ground, his hands cupping his face, trying to tear away the pain he was feeling. "These ones are down my dear. We need to keep going forward. If you can handle yourself like I believe you can, would you be so kind to rescue as many people from the buildings while I take care of the ones starting the fires?" He said before making his way down one of the streets.

Smoke from the fires was everywhere. Screams of panic and mourning filled the air mixed with the sounds of the buildings caving in and the battle her master was taking on. Proudly, she stood there watching him defeat one group or one on one.. Skilled and well practiced in the arts of combat and in magic, Nasim wondered if her help was even needed as she smiled. Changing rapidly, the smoke from the burning buildings over took her. Being of air and smoke, this did not bother her at all but for the smell. Wrinkling her nose from it, she herd he master's words to save the people in the village and do what she could to help. Flames burning hot throughout the streets, she had to be very careful. Influences from her of any kind could feed the fires and make them even larger. Suddenly, as this thought crossed her mind, she realized the opposite could be done as well!

"Yes master, I am on it!" she yelled towards his direction as she assessed the situation and developed a strategy. Appearing above the town a large F-4 looking tornado appeared above the town, but was stable in location. Most of the smoke and air around the town was being sucked into it. Using the air to guide and condense the moisture, a heavy rain started pouring down putting out and suffocating flames. Moving fast, partially losing her solid form, she rushed into and out of every building, drawing the people out of the buildings, even those that were surrounded, screaming trapped by the flames. Cries of confusion and the pain from some of the burn victims now filled her ears but some could not be helped. In time, them would heal. Rapidly she needed to get them out of the reach of the vortex as the lack of air would suffocate them too. From the top of the high vortex, plumes of smoke arose from it as she directed it towards the attackers, blinding and chocking them but was careful to maintain a protective barrier around her master.

Extinguished now, the water also cooled the embers and as she became a giant wall of condensed impenetrable pale blue smoke, pushing the people that could move out... patiently doing so, while they help lift and carry those that could not walk or infants. Urging them as fast as she could, soon all the surviving members of the village were well outside the range of the huge tornado. Taking form before them, they all stood there and stared, either awed or terrified of her. Either way, it didn't matter to her as long as they were save distance from their village. "Stay here and don't leave until I return and tell you it is safe!" she ordered. Losing all consistency again, becoming a cloud of Blue smoke, Nasim rushed like the speed of a hurricane force wind to her Master's side. "Master, if you would, can you please back away, not in retreat mind you, but to protect you from what I am about to do." Looking at her strangely, he trusted her judgment and back out to where she said it was safe.

Swirling fast and with devastating force, the tornado now became a full intense vacuum drawing in all the air within the area, as she and her master watched the men and their horses die of suffocation. As the last man took his final breath, she slowly loosened the speed and strength of the violent spinning mass above the town, bit by bit allowing air to return into the area she had put up the boundary around. Slower and slower it swirled until there was no momentum left and all above the town was a huge mass of black deadly smoke. The downpour flooded the smoke adding higher and higher humidity to it as she continued to maintain the smoke within that small area. As a light breeze began to flow.. the mas of smoke seemed to move in response until the breeze became stronger and stronger, pushing the smoke far away, towards the direction of the ocean where her master had found her. Sensing it was out into the ocean far enough, the wind slowly died down and she released the barrier around the smoke, allowing it to dissipate naturally and harmlessly over the ocean, carried away naturally by the winds over the ocean.

All the attackers now dead, taken care of by the two of them, she returned to the people and told them it was safe to return and to mourn those who had passed, try to rebuild what they could from the remnants and do what ever they wished with the bodies of their assailants. Cautiously they began to move forward, returning to their town and took in the devastation, while others ran to their loved ones, holding them and sobbing in the pain of their loss. Trailing behind the rest, a young boy, about the age of 7 turned back to look at her and waved saying, "Thank you Miss! You and your friend are a gift from God, I know it!". Turning back towards his village to find his mother, he wore a big smile on his face.

Returning to her master's side once more, Vex was already on his arm. "Pretty impressive stuff ya did there lady. Your pretty amazing and a good one to have around in a pinch!", boasted her master's familiar. Nasim looked at her master, hoping he was pleased with her. Smiling at him, she asked, "What do you think they wanted from those poor villagers?"

While Nasim was busy helping the villagers from the burning buildings, Alizar kept himself busy taking out a few more of the raiders while Vex both scouted the area and provided extra slashes from his claws. After every bandit was dead and the townsfolk safe, Alizar gave a cracker to Vex and his mate. As Nasim finished with the villagers and came back to his side, he smiled back to her, but his smile faded when she asked her question.

"That's what I want to know!" Vex replied looking to his master for an answer. "Those guys weren't like your normal robbers. They didn't bother to strip any bodies, they didn't try to take hostages or slaves, they didn't even bother to look for valuables in any of the houses!" He added, his wings spread wide as he spoke.

"I don't think they were after money or slaves." Alizar replied, his eyes looking over at the few bodies that still remained. "I think we need to get back to the castle. I have a bad feeling about what's going on. Tell me my lady: is this bird you've created capable of speech or any other abilities? If not, I should invest her with some. I'm sure that Vex would like to have someone to talk to."

"Whatca mean boss? I've got you and sweet cheeks there! Of more pressing concern is you filling her in about yourself! If sweet thing here is going to be a standard feature with us, then she needs to know the ground rules of what's happening!" Vex replied, his wings spreading out as he spoke.

Alizar blinked a little in response before his mind clicked back in. "Yes, of course. She's been locked away for so long that she may not realize what's changed since the last time she was free." He said with a slight nodding of his head.

"And sweet thing probably came from some far off land boss! She needs the grand tour! But we've got no time for that, so you'll just have to give her a quick run down. I'll start ya off!" Vex added before turning his head to face Nasim. "Okay sweet thing, this here is only the bare outskirts of boss man's Kingdom! Well, his fathers, but you get what I mean. Now, we've got trees and forest older than any book can tell! There's lots of places for a guy to while away the day fishing, plenty of open space to grow food, and enough cities to get drunk in that you can't keep track!"

Alizar placed a single finger over the birds beak to prevent him from saying any more. "I'm the second son, and thus don't really have much chance at getting to be on the throne. I'd rather not get into my family details right now, if that's alright with you. We need to get going. The castle will be several days away, even by the fastest travel to us." He said before turning his head towards Vex.

The hawk blinked, nodded and left his shoulder, flying off to just the side of them. Alizar made a quick movement with his hand, causing the air in front of him to light up with strange glowing words and symbols. A moment later and the spell was finished, the magical energy streaking out and engulfing Vex in brilliant blue light. Another moment passed as Vex's body began to grow, his wing span becoming huge as he landed.

"Well, are you two just going to stand there or not? Come on, sweet thing! You rode boss man, time you ride me!" Vex said to her, his voice having become fuller as his vocal cords had grown along with the rest of his form.

Listening intently to all Vex and her Prince had to say, trying to take it all in as she realized how so very far away from "home" she really was, the sudden flash of light that engulfed Vex, watching him grow before her eyes was fascinating. The next comment about her riding him after she had already ridden her Master almost made her turn bright pink in every way and she had to focus to stay in the same shape, color and form she was, instead looking at the ground. The blush of pink across her cheeks could not be helped, but it also reminded her of how truly wonderful he was then and how much she looked forward to more of it. Then she caught it and said, "Fine Vex, how did you know what WE were doing when I gave you a play mate of your own?", almost chastising him. Getting on first, she followed exactly the pattern and movements of her now mate, climb on top and secure his position upon Vex, as a mighty bird of prey. If she were human, she might be more worried about falling, but as it is, she could simply become the creature of air and smoke she was, if she were to fall, and no harm would come to her.

Once on top, she held on with her thighs and on hand held onto Vex and the other around HIM. "MMMMMMmmmm," she thought, "Nothing in any realms felt as good as he did in her arms!" as she looked around the surrounding forest and the remnants of the village near by. Mighty wings began to move, trained by powerful muscles as Vex began to move his wings to take flight. Faster and faster the wings beat until she felt a drop in her stomach as the solid earth was left below them and higher and higher they rose. Feeling the wind moving through her long black hair and on her clothes and face gave her a strong sense of peace, while she still held on to him. Below them, she looked without fear and could see all the details of the land grow smaller and smaller beneath them as hot, rising air currents moved beneath Vex's wings and he moved with them.

"Indeed", she thought, "This is a much faster and efficient form of travel!" Looking below, she saw miles and miles of forests, spotted by little towns and rivers, some large and mighty with water falls and others with slow, steady rhythms. Small human women could be seen bathing or washing clothes by the sides of various rivers and far off in the distance appeared a much larger that normal city and at the center of it a huge castle. Thinking back to the discussion between Vex and her master, about him being the second son and family affairs he didn't want to discuss, she said loudly against the wind in his ears, "My sweet Prince, will you please tell me of your home life and family when we arrive at your home?" Not answering her or not hearing her, either way, she would ask him again and looked down again reveling in the flight upon this magnificent spirit guide. Closer and closer they approached the city and they seemed to be descending bit by bit, so the details of the huge city and the people could be made out. Almost to the central palace, Vex seemed to steer down in mid flight and land on the soft grassy grounds surrounding the now huge Castle before her. "My Lord, is this your home?" Nasim asked in awe.

"Yes my dear lady, this is my home. I grew up in these stone walls." Alizar said as Vex steered them to the ground, his mighty wings beating so hard that the trees shook and leaves were blown off their branches. Once settled, he slid down off the magnificent bird, holding out his hand for Nasim to take.

"Hey boss, the lady asked you a question back up in the air. She's interested in knowing your family. Looks like you'll have to have a dinner date and introduce her to your pa." Vex squawked, his voice being louder and more commanding than before. Alizar was a bit taken back by his partners words. He honestly hadn't heard her when they were flying; but then again, he usually got like that when bare back on a giant hawk. Once Nasim was soundly on the ground, Alizar's hand made a movement in the air, summoning up another circle spell. Before Nasim's eyes, Vex shrunk down, returning to his normal state and then flew up onto Alizar's shoulder.

"You must forgive me for not replying to your question in the air. When I see the world all laid out like that before me, my mind forgets most other things around. I shall make up for that now." He said as he turned towards her. Before speaking, Alizar reached into his back pocket and pulled free a biscuit for Vex. At that moment the other bird, the one that Nasim had created to be a companion for Vex, flew down in front of them and proceed to perch on a large rock.

"Well, I guess the first thing to say is that I'm the second born son. My older brother will be taking the throne, which meant he had to receive training in everything that was expected of him. Which in turn meant that my father, the King, spent more time with him than with me." Alizar said, pausing to think about the best way to speak of such things with a woman like her.

"Look sweet thing, I'll give you the real down low of what the royal family is like, apart from boss man here. It all stahmnhm." Vex's voice was cut short as Alizar clamped his beak shut with two of his fingers.

"If you don't mind Vex, I'll rely this tale. Why don't you go spend some time with your new friend?" Alizar said, motioning for his familiar to leave him for a moment. Vex gave what could only be thought of as a shrug and a sigh, flapping away from his shoulder and joining the other hawk, offering half of the biscuit to her.

"Now then. My family gets along well, but we are not close. Since father and elder brother have to spend so much time together, I was left with the task of finding something to fill my own days, after learning the basics of rulership. And so I turned to studying magic under the court wizard. I ended up surpassing his skills in only a few years, my mind grasping the concepts faster than he believed could happen. After that, I went and trained at a formal academy, but that tale is for another time." Alizar paused for a moment, letting Nasim take in all he had said before continuing on.

"My father is undecided on me learning this craft. On the one hand, it makes it harder to find a suitable wife for me, and thus increase his holdings. Most princess and such want to have someone cast spells for them, not learn to do so themselves. Magic is a great unknown to the majority, and thus is taken in strides. Having a husband that makes it a priority to study as I have is seen as breaking from tradition.

On the other hand, having a son who can wield mystical forces better than most, if not all, magicians, tends to keep other Kingdoms in line. Since I'm less visible than my brother, I often travel and see how things are doing in the far reaches of our Kingdom, reporting back any problems that I find." He said, stopping from telling her everything about himself to make sure Nasim understood all he told her.

Watching and listening to their dialogue very carefully and then watching him cast his spell, reducing Vex to the standard size a hawk has, she again was amazed by him and loved hearing all that he would share with her about himself and his family.

Standing close to him, listening to every detail of his words, she found her self not all that surprised. "As it would seem Master, you have the best of both worlds and since we are mated and you intend to set me free, your father has no worries about finding a suitable wife for you.", looking to the ground shyly as she spoke, continuing, "Without the loss of my abilities, a great facade may be put on, to make me look legitimate and from a well to do family that would please your father, but at the same time, please you, for no plain fair maiden will begin to even tempt your curiosities and attentions and I already have.", she finished with a wink.

"Yet you are a great master of the arts within the human realm, as I have seen, and I can feel your feelings for me as you have seen my powers and you can feel the feelings within me. I already know for a fact, just by being with you no other human will gain you affections as I have because I wanted and loved you before I knew who you were or what you are." she said.

"At some point, when my love," bowing down feeling very shy from her confessions, "is ready and the time is right, you may ask me to conjure up all that is needed for those events so that worry is off you mind. Whether freed or not, my only wish and desire is to stay with you as long as you will have me."

Taken back by her confession and the truth of her words, she felt him wrap his arms around her and kiss her tenderly, then a bit more passionately, to then be interrupted by the royal guard coming out to greet him. Bowing to him and greeting him first the head guard relayed, "Your father is in the throne room along with your brother. They have heard of your... uuumm ... unorthodox arrival and would like to speak with you."

"Yes, yes, be so kind as to tell them I will be there shortly."
, and then proceeded to introduce Nasim as a fine lady from a well established, rich family from some distance from here, following Nasim's idea, which he thought was a truly good one. Thinking to himself, "Only a being of such power and grace could ever really catch and hold my attentions, truly understand me, and she wants me for me, not my title." Looking at her, he said, "We must report the attack on the village and to be honest, I don't really want to be King and stuffed in a room all day, dealing with politics and such. I love my freedom." ,while winking at her this time.

"On the other hand, the introduction of you will be a welcomed event and a nice change of pace from the regular routines here.", he finished with a smile.

Following the formal greeting guards, they followed in their correct position, the light breeze in her hair and clothes while she caught several of the guards taking notice of her and her exotic beauty, but she ignored them and stayed close to her Mate/ hopeful Husband to be. "There is something going on here in the kingdom that isn't right", he told her. "I need to inform father and my brother and start searching for what it is.", he finished. "I will be by your side always my great Lord," she said to him, "and I will fight by your side and with you, with what ever means necessary to restore balance and remove the problems resting under the surface and those that are arising." Continuing on, she whispered in his ear, "Don't you think we better come up with a good story for your father and your brother about me while we are on our way up there?", she asked. "We will figure the rest out as it goes, but ooooh how I long to bed with you some more when we have a chance!", she giggled.

"I also can't wait until we've got time to be together like that." Alizar whispered in reply as he pulled her closer to him with his arm, giving her a her an affectionate hug. "As for your cover story, you're right. We need to discuss your past. Let's start with where you're family is. Since you're past is all but unknown to me, and most likely you are from far away, lets deflect the issue as much as possible." He said, keeping his voice low as they walked down the hallways.

"Say that you are from across the ocean, from an empire that we've never heard about. I thrust in your judgment in making up what your family life was like. If asked, say that you came here by ship for exploration reasons. We meet in that village, started talking about your lives and have made a connection. While I doubt that this will come up, do not lie about us sleeping together. When they see how friendly we are with each other, the facts will be quiet clear, but I can't say for sure what the other count members might ask you." Alizar managed to finish saying before being shown to the throne room.

The number of eyes that turned to look at them was huge: court members and butlers, advisers and performing artists, ladies either ooking to spend the night with the powerful or to increase their lively hoods by marrying up, and men looking for comfort in the arms of a women or to suck up to the wealthy. At the far end of the room obviously sat the King and Alizar's older brother. Both men stood and ushered the two of them to come closer. While it was clear that all three of the royals were related, it was also clear that Alizar kept better care of himself. His father and brother both were carrying extra weight, and had a light glazed over look in their eyes, a sign that they had already had a few drinks in them.

"Good, everyone seems to be in good spirits, and has some good spirits in them. We should be able to get away with your cover without anyone asking too many questions." Alizar told her in a hushed voice as they neared his father and brother.

Back
Top Bottom