Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bodyguard (SilverRose and Terken)

Jason let out another low growl. He had not lost control sexually in a long, long time. But he desperately wanted to take her, to plunge into her and nail her into the mattress, to make her scream and writhe and arch against him.

He damn near ripped his own pants off as he shucked them and his boxers down. Her gown he did rip down one side. Without any further warning he pushed into her mercilessly, sinking balls-deep in one rough stroke. He grabbed Elizabeth's hair with one hand and pulled her head painfully to one side as he savored her wetness.

"You going to take it?" he hissed in her ear. He wouldn't move right away, oh no. He was going to punish her a bit for being such a brat all day.

"Oh god!" Elizabeth yelped, instinctively arching her back as Jason buried his throbbing cock inside her.

She hadn't expected him to be so rough. Jason had plunged into her wetness so forcefully it knocked the air out of her, from both the the strength as well as the surprise. She had almost cum right there and then, it had felt that great. But it wasn't enough.

He pulled her hair roughly, hissing in her ear. "Yes," she moaned to his question. "Please, mmm" she moaned, moving her hips against his, hoping he'd understand her bodies pleading and start moving inside of her. "Please Jason," she begged, attempting to move her head to face him, putting on her best puppydog eyes in hopes of convincing the older man to give them both the release they so clearly needed.

Elizabeth's grinding her hips against him nearly drove Jason out of control. But he held on, his arms pinning the rest of her body so only her hips could move. With a hard grunt he began hammering into her. One cruelly strong, slow stroke after the next, as if he had all the time in the world. He wanted to pleasure her and hurt her all at once, to draw out her pain and make her scream, but loved how her hips arched up to meet this thrusts.

Jason noticed her efforts to face him and flattened her face to one side. As his pace picked up he realized he wanted to see her eyes. Wrenching her hair again he twisted her so that her gaze met his directly. His face was a mask of lust as their flesh slapped together.

"Bratty girls.....get fucked," he growled at her in between thrusts. "...Don't they?..."

At 17, Elizabeth's experience with men had been limited to clumsy fumbling in the dark, and the occasional older man who was more experienced, but at the same time more gentle.

This was neither.

Jason was controlled yet passionate. He knew what he was doing, and every stroke filled her with pleasure. But it wasn't just pleasure he was giving her. It was rough. Not fast and hard like the clumsy boys she was used to, it was much rougher. Painful almost, but it felt good. It wasn't at all what Elizabeth was used to, and she certainly would have never imagined herself a masochist who would enjoy the pain, but she couldn't deny her body, and it felt so good.

"Yes," she panted, looking him straight in the eyes as her hips continued to grind against his, urging him to continue.

That "yes" widened his grin, and fired his lust even more. God she felt good, and she bloody well wanted it hard and painful. He began thrusting faster now, but just as powerfully, nailing her back into the mattress each time she came up to meet him. He had not fucked anyone this way for a very long time, and he hadn't realized how much he'd wanted to do it to someone just like her.

Abruptly he stopped, still buried inside her, his eyes burning into hers. Then his mouth was on hers and he was kissing her, devouring her, his tongue seeking hers out. He bit her neck and her chin and earlobe before backing off once more so he could see her eyes again.

And then he pushed up and started thrusting again, this time pulling her hips up with his arms so they slapped ever harder together.

"Who's been.... a bratty little bitch?" he growled at her, the lust in his eyes mirroring that of hers.

He was toying with her. Payback, no doubt, for how she had treated him throughout the day. Thinking about it, it was as if their roles had reversed. Before Elizabeth had been the master, or at least the master's daughter... but now, it was clear who was in command.

"mmm-" she began to say 'me' but ended up moaning instead. Though every thrust into her slowly broke her bratty demeanor, Elizabeth hadn't changed. She was still the same prideful princess who always got what she wanted. Despite that though, she knew she wasn't the one in control, but admitting herself as a bratty little bitch was something she couldn't quite do yet. "mmm Jason," she panted lustfully, looking into his eyes. Elizabeth could see the rage behind the passion. It wasn't anger, at least not entirely, but it was there. For some reason, it burned her up inside.

"Sorry," she whispered in a tiny, almost pleading child-like voice. "Please," she moaned her gaze soften against his fiery eyes. Even Elizabeth wasn't quite sure if it was a plea of forgiveness, or begging him to give her more.

Jason gave her more, several more solidly painful thrusts. The pleading in her eyes and that child-like voice apologizing were huge turn-ons, making him even harder. But something was missing. He grinned wickedly and abruptly stopped, still lodged inside her.

Thwap. The slap across her face wasn't hard enough to bruise, but it would damn well command her attention. Jason was breathing hard, his eyes burning with conflicting emotions-- lust, triumph, anger and affection. But no matter how he felt about her he'd have her admit she what she was.

"Who's been a bratty bitch?" he growled again, slapping the other side of her face. Another pause while his eyes bored into hers again.

"Admit it," he rasped. "Or you won't be properly fucked."

Jason stopped, and her heart stopped with him for a moment as her mind tried to catch up with what was happening with her body. Once she had figured out what had happened, Elizabeth turned her eyes up to face his a whimpered softly, pouting childishly as she waited for him to continue. The first slap came as a surprise. It stung, but wasn't as bad as the aching feeling inside of him from having him stop his thrusting. Attempting to entice him, she squeezed her pussy around his cock, thrusting her hips up against his.

His condition was devastating. She didn't want to say it. Every prideful bone in Elizabeth's body screamed for her to say no, but her lust said otherwise. Had it been anyone else, she would have pushed him off of her and kicked him out. But the things Jason was doing to her body, the way he was making her feel, making her melt, she couldn't deny that she wanted him. Wanted him more than she'd ever wanted any boy... no, man... Because Jason definitely a man; not at all like the boys she'd known so far.

"Me..." Elizabeth finally whispered in a tiny little voice. From the look in his eyes and the fact that he didn't immediately begin moving, she wondered if he'd heard her. Whether or not he did, it was obvious that wasn't enough. "I... I'm a bratty bitch," she added in slightly louder, though somewhat pouting, manner.

Jason smiled a wolfish smile. "Yes, you are," he rasped back. He surged forward, fucking Elizabeth with several hard, deep thrusts. Then he stopped again.

"Louder," he ordered. Thawp. Another slap across her face. Then he began thrusting into her again, steadily, but not as hard as before. "Again. Say it while I fuck you. Who's a bratty bitch?" His chest heaved, his eyes shining with lust, anger and enjoyment

He kept up the rhythm, pulling her against him, their hips coming together, their flesh slapping together. But he wouldn't go any harder or faster until she said it again. It felt good, holding back like this, making her say what he wanted. It felt so damned good.

"Say it!"

Elizabeth shuttered at his commanding tone. It felt so good to have him start moving again, but it wasn't enough.

"Me!" She moaned a little louder, bucking her hips up against his. "I'm a bratty bitch!" she said louder. "I'm a bratty bitch, I'm a bratty bitch, I'm a bratty bitch" Elizabeth repeated over and over and over as he began pumping into her hungry pussy faster and harder and deeper. She continued to say it, almost like a mantra, losing herself until the words almost held no meaning, made no sense in her muddled head.

As his continued to pump in and out of her, Elizabeth could feel the heat inside of her body rising bringing her closer to her first release, as she knew if he continued the way he was going it would not be the last. The room filled with sounds of their hot flesh slapping and her moaning voice repeating what he wanted to hear over and over. "mmmm Jason, " she moaned, realizing his hands slapping her face were no longer holding her down the way he had before. She reached her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down closer to her, wanting, no needing, him to be closer. "i'm YOUR bratty little bitch" she hissed, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and begged him with her eyes to keep making her feel more, to keep driving her crazy with pleasure.

"I'm a bratty bitch, I'm a bratty bitch, I'm a bratty bitch.."

Jason reveled in her mantra, pounding into her harder and faster. It was so good to see her writhe in lust and passion underneath him as the said those words. When she pulled him close and hissed "I'm YOUR bratty bitch" he nearly lost it again. But he stopped abruptly, breathing hard, then bent to kiss her passionately, his tongue playing with hers.

"That's right, that's right," he panted when their kiss finished. "You're mine," he continued through clenched teeth. He pulled out briefly, then positioned both her ankles over his shoulders. Then he arched Elizabeth back as far as he dared as he entered her at a new angle, feeling fully inside her. It allowed him to get their faces close together still, and he cupped one hand on the side of her cheek.

"My bratty bitch," he hissed back as he pounded away once more. "Bratty bitches get fucked hard, don't they?" He hammered away as deeply as the new angle allowed, his cock throbbing.

"Don't they?? Say it! Bratty bitches get fucked hard!..."

She did as he said, replacing her previous mantra with the new one Jason gave. "Bratty bitches get fucked hard! Bratty bitches get fucked hard! Bratty bitches get fucked hard..."

She said it over and over until her breath ran out, which occurred often given that every time Jason thrust into her, Elizabeth felt as if her breath was pushed out. The angle didn't help much, making her breathing deeper, as she was slightly impaired by the pressure of her legs bent into her chest, squishing her breasts into her. But it felt sooo good, she didn't care. All she wanted was to continue feeling him fucking her deep and hard.

"Bratty bitches get fucked hard" she yelled at his direction. "I'm your bratty bitch and I need you to fuck me hard!"

"Bratty bitches get fucked hard! Bratty bithces get fucked hard!..."

Elizabeth was driving Jason into a frenzy. He sped up now, going harder, and deeper, his sweaty flesh going thwap thwap thwap into her flesh as the mattress rocked under them. He could hear her breath being pushed out of her with each hard thrust, and that was even more of a turn on. I'm going to nail her right into the bed, he thought in the midst of his haze of lust.

Jason could last a while compared to most guys but when she said she needed him to fuck her hard he knew it wouldn't be long before he flooded her. It was all too much He growled, turned his head and bit into one of her calves, before hissing back at her.

"Going to get...my cum....bitch....take my cum..."

"Yess," Elizabeth hissed as she continued bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts. "Gimme" she moaned lustfully, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her own orgasm built, bubbling inside of her like a volcano ready to burst. "yess, fill my pussy with your cum," Elizabeth moaned louder, writhing under him, desperate to feel his seed fill her insides.

He continued to thrust, even faster than before. Elizabeth could feel the veins of his cock scraping against the walls of her pussy, just adding to her sensations. At the angle they were at now, she felt as if her clit was more exposed and each thrust into her his dick grazed against her sensitive nub. As he increased his speed, fucking her harder and deeper, she felt the first sensations of tingling inside of her. It came on slow at first, but then, with one final thrust of his cock hitting deep inside of her pussy, Elizabeth stiffened, her breath momentarily caught in her lungs, as she rolled her head and arched her back, lifting her hips off the bed. Her toes curled as a silent scream got trapped in her throat. And then she came. Strong and powerful, her body convulsed under him as a wave of pleasure exploded throughout her body, screaming out loudly, "JASON!"

Holy God, this was hot. Jason hadn't fucked anyone this good and hard in a while, and certainly not a spoiled, sexy rich girl who was his protectee. That thought flashed through his brain even as she hissed, "yess, fill my pussy with your cum." Those words drove him even wilder, and he began pounding away like a jackhammer.

"Take it..take it..take it..." he grunted over and over, even as he felt the tremor in her own body through his own surging lust. He felt her stiffen, then convulse, and then he answered her scream with his own urgent shout as he came and came and came, his cum jetting into her with each fierce thrust.

"Aughh....aughhh....." Gradually his body slowed down. He parted Elizabeth's legs so he could sink between them. He kissed her harshly on the lips, still breathing hard, then laid his face on hers.

"My bratty bitch," he gasped out softly.

Elizabeth trembled under him as he filled her pussy with his hot seed, screaming at the top of her lungs. It didn't even matter to her who might have heard, or the fact that, in the throws of their passion, neither of them had thought about protection. All that matter was how good she felt.

"Yes," Elizabeth moaned, letting her legs relax back on the bed, feeling completely satisfied. "Your bratty bitch," she moaned in response, "Your bratty bitch... your bratty bitch... your... yours... all yours..." she drowsily repeated, her mind still muddled by the amazing orgasm she'd just experienced; eyes still clouded by lust and sleepiness. "Your ... bratty... bitch..."

"That's right....that's right..." Jason gasped back at her, still coming down from the amazing rush and finish. He reveled in it completely. She was his, completely his, this bratty little rich bitch. As she writhed half-asleep under her he kissed her again, hungrily, on her lips and neck before rolling over to one side.

Then it hit him.

He had violated every tenet of professionalism that governed him up to this point in time. Come to think of it, he had sort of violated her in a very consensual way. Jason's blood froze and he stiffened against her.

"Christ, what have I done?" he said out loud.

Missing the warmth of his skin, Elizabeth rolled on her side and curled up against Jason. She felt him stiffen and heard his words, but already she was half asleep and it barely even registered to her what he had meant. Even if she had been awake, and in her normally state - not this lust-crazed, submissive sex toy she'd practically become - Elizabeth wouldn't have much cared. It's not that she did this often, she certainly had never slept with someone under her father's employment before. But Elizabeth was used to doing whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, so as far as she was concerned, sleeping with a man she found sexually attractive hardly constituted any serious matter. Of course in the morning, when she woke up, and remembered all the things she had said and the way she had behaved, things might be a little different, but for now, she was satisfied and content. And really really sleepy.

"mmm Good night," she moaned, burying her tired head into his chest as she drifted off to sleep.

Jason muttered a near-silent curse as he felt his client fall asleep against him. He was tired, too, but an unpleasant buzz in his head kept him awake. Where did they go from here? Would she listen to him as a professional now that they had slept together?

He decided that this had been a momentary lapse on his part. Sometimes you could just got carried away by events. It would back to business tomorrow, no matter what she felt or wanted. And no matter what he felt or wanted.

The bodyguard waited until Elizabeth's breathing became regular. Then he carefully slipped from her embrace without waking her. He gathered his clothes and padded silently towards the more modest quarters set aside for him down the hall, hoping sleep would come soon.

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up alone in bed. For a moment she wondered if perhaps it had all been a dream, but the delicious soreness of her body, from having been maneuvered into slightly awkward positions, and not to mention the thorough fucking Jason had given her, were proof of the fact that she hadn't just imagined it all.

Sitting up in her bed, Elizabeth momentarily allowed herself to reminisce about the nights events. She had been with a few guys before, but they were boys compared to Jason. After enjoying the memories of how great it had all been, and blushing a bit about the embarrassing things she'd said, Elizabeth tried to remember what else had happened that night. She vaguely remembered hearing Jason curse the previous night, just as she was about to fall asleep. He had questioned himself, asking what he had done. At the time, Elizabeth hadn't been thinking particularly clear, so she hadn't made much of it. Now, however, as she looked around the empty room, finding herself alone in bed, with only her clothes scattered on the floor, she knew what it meant. In the back of her mind even she knew it was probably not the best idea to sleep with her bodyguard. But having felt that undeniable pleasure the previous night, Elizabeth wasn't prepared to give it up so easily.

"And I always get what I want," she mused to herself, before pushing her feet off the bed and standing up.

Just because Jason was having second thoughts about things, didn't mean he'd get away from her.

With that thought in mind, Elizabeth grabbed her bath towel and quickly made her way to the shower to wash up.

Jason was up early that morning to do his push-ups and stomach crunches. After a brief shower and a meager breakfast he did his weapons check and dialed in to the police. They'd have to talk to him about yesterday. At least there was that distraction.

He stationed himself outside Elizabeth's room, not trusting himself to go inside. He did leave the door open, even if it would be extremely unlikely that a Hartov operative could get that far. Otherwise he waited for his client to finish her shower, checking his messages now and then.

"I'm ready when you are, Miss Grey," he called out very formally, over the sound of running water.

She noticed the change in how he addressed her. 'Miss Grey' again, not Elizabeth. She wasn't entirely surprised, though it did sting, but Elizabeth was hardly the type of girl who gave up easily.

Silently, without replying, Elizabeth took her time and finished showering. Once she was done, she stepped out, wrapping a small towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom into her room. Out of the corner of her eye she could see that the door was left slightly open. A part of her was tempted to walk to the door and pull him in, drop her towel, and force him against the wall. But almost as soon as the thought entered her mind, Elizabeth decided against it.

"What am I thinking?" she berated herself. Since when had she become that woman who couldn't let go of a man? "No, it's different," she told herself, though deep down she wasn't quiet sure that wasn't just her way of trying to rationalize her actions. "It's just a game," she decided, telling herself she didn't need him, but she wasn't going to let him get away. If anyone was going to end things, it was going to be her.

Walking to her door, still in her small towel, Elizabeth opened the door more than it already was. "I'll be out in minute," she replied, before going back into her room, leaving the door open behind her, as she dropped her towel and walked over to the closet to pull out something to wear. She made sure to flaunt her body, facing the open door, as she slowly dressed herself.

"Very well, Miss Grey," he replied evenly. Professionalism, he told himself. Professionalism and self-control. He had to admit his body did ache for her, but he forced himself to focus and look at her body as she dropped her towel and proceeded

If I do, it'll lose its effect, he told himself. She's just the client, another sack of flesh that needs protecting.

Jason wasn't quite sure that it worked. He did feel a tremendous amount of desire as his eyes wandered over her delectable body. But he finally managed to meet her eyes and decided to seize the initiative. It was a cock-up already, might as well sock her with the bad news.

"I need to talk to the police," he said. "Which means you're coming with me."

"Fine." Elizabeth replied, walking out of her room in casual jeans and a nice purple blouse.

She had originally considered saying no, after all the last thing she wanted to do was to be stuck indoors, in a police station no less. But after thinking it over, Elizabeth realized any protests would fall on deaf ears. It was better to pick her battle, and this one just wasn't one she was going to win. Plus, staying home, while Jason was away, wouldn't give her any time to try and seduce him, which she had decided, at least for the moment, she was going to make her mission. Where she went from there... well only time would tell.

Maybe it would be okay. Maybe they could get through the day without everything going totally crazy. It could happen. He spoke as little as possible during the drive over. Once they got to the station it was a lot of routine stuff. They questioned them both, separately, and then it was time to go.

By the time they set out again it was close to noon. Jason had the latest briefings on the Hartovs, and they had one police escort vehicle behind them. He smiled. It would be harder for her to play her games with more police around.

"So, where would you like to go?" he asked her, almost cheerfully, as the chaffeur drove them.

Back
Top Bottom