Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloweeen!

Nyoko

Supernova
Halloween is almost here, and I was just curious what Bluemoon enjoys most about halloween?

I've recently been working at a haunted house, scaring people, and it is super fun. If you ever get a chance to scare the pants off of someone in a haunted house, do it!!

Anyways, halloween, what's your favorite thing about it?

Harri... another reason why I <3 you. Same goes for me. Halloween is my fave holiday EVER! (it's why I got married over Halloween weekend, hehe!). But yep. I love the season, the month even, the lore, the scares and yes even the costumes and candy. Though, over the past couple years, I've gotten new enjoyment out of it. And this'll probably sound cliche, but it's the freakin' truth, I can add that I love watching my kids enjoy it. It's so awesome getting them costumes and giving them treats. Well, my son really... since my daughter is still too small. But, I think you all get the idea. Anyway, that's my thing. hehe! LOVE IT!

I'm not outwardly celebrating Halloween this year (mainly because I = Workaholic ja?) but after Sunset starts Samhain~ Which is technically speaking my religious new year. There shall be much rejoicing in that aspect.

Just don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour ;3 afterall you get an extra hour of Halloween this year.

Candy. Always. I ate a marshmallow skull the size of my head yesterday. ^w^ And I love it when they bring out the old stuff in bulk - candy I haven't seen in years or that I can't get any other time of the year without special order and crap.

I recall a time when I was at a Halloween themed party at my brother's place back in Kansas some time ago. Of course, the theme of it there was all Nightmare Before Christmas for CD music at first, plenty of food, drinks and there was also a local band - he was friends with a guy that was in it - that played in his garage.

I never really have big plans for Halloween. I was raised in a pretty seriously Christian household and Halloween was seen as celebrating evil. So I used to always go to these bonfires and get candy while hanging out with my church friends. I've never really dressed up and have never gone trick or treating in my life. I no longer go to church, but I still don't really get excited for Halloween...was just never really a part of my life.

i always consider Halloween the scariest time of the year...

Imagine a scene from the "Night of the Living Dead"... where animated corpses of dead presidents crawl outta their graves uttering that hideous bloodcurdling whine... "Vote for me... VOTE FOR MEEeeeeeeee!!!"

i dunno but... election day and Halloween seems to go together!

darkangel76 said:
I <3 you for your Jack avatar!

*hums*Kidnap the Sandy Claws...*/hums*
XD

Yes, I'm a HUUUUUGE TNBC fan!

Aw, come on. I'm just dressed up for the occasion! And since you mentioned it...

*hums along to This Is Halloween*

God, I'm old... >_<;

I took the kids trick or treating (they got about 300lbs of candy I swear) and they had a blast. Yesterday they had a party with their friends from school which ate up all my horror movie time :(

Tonight is the grown up halloween party though and I'm anticipating a real bacchanal.

Seriously. What the hell is up with kids Trick or Treating on hell night instead of actual Halloween? I understand, it's a Sunday so school's on Monday, but Jeeeesus. Hell night is for hellish things. Not candy. D:

Back
Top Bottom