Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

K.I.U. Interest Check (NC/University)

Kiroshi

Planetoid
K.I.U. is a university located in the outskirts of New York City. The university is known to be one of the biggest and well known universities across the planet. Only the best of the best go there and they always end up being the most know people across the planet, from presidents to multimillionaire singers K.I.U. has trained them all. Everybody who graduates from this university have a bright future ahead of them. However as grand as the university might be, there is still a dark side to the university. Most people inside the university don’t know about it, but inside the university there is a small group, called the Makios Sect.

This sect has been in the university since a few years ago, it was then than the university has started to make famous people. In all reality it is a demon working inside the school, and the leader is his right hand girl. The demon feeds on lust and humiliation, in return for serving him he gives out amazing powers of seduction and manipulation. The leader of the sect selects the members and captures them, for the reminder of their stay makes them go through humiliating things in order to prove their worth. At the end of the carrear the students who are captured by Makios have a couple of options, either join the sect and continue their ways, graduate and become the future leaders of the world by manipulating and seducing people, or Die.

The school has had some tragedies, of finding beat up and dead bodies outside school grounds. No signs of struggle or anything inside their systems, the people just seem to die their entire body functions stopping.

Now with a new school year, and new victims for the sect the story ends in your words, your story for each of your characters. Will you pass the sect trials and join?, will you graduate and be a leader of society?, or will you end up in the bottom of the river outside the school?. K.I.U. welcomes you to a new school year, K.I.U. welcomes you to Kineas International University.

Those who wish to join must fill out the interest profile, simple things

Elly Name:
Student, Teacher or Sect:
Gender of your character:

Of course there are a few rules you must follow:
1- Please know that I am the God of this rp, I have the story in mind for everything that will happen.
2- No God Mod or power play at all
3- No one line sentences, minimum is a full paragraph containing five sentences please.
4- If you don’t have muse then wait to get some, hear some music or something. Even without muse you must at least be able to handle five sentences.
5- This will be a NC role play, it will contain humiliation and degradation, if you are not for it please don’t join.
6- All students must be over the age of 18

Back
Top Bottom