Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding heart (Hat + Silver)

He nodded, "You're probably right." he said, slipping off his shoes and socks, leaving them behind. "That headband is kinda pointless, really... You might as well get rid of it."

"Maybe you're right." he said, peeling it off, revealing a nicely-sculpted body, unchanged since the last time. "It's not that windy, you know. You don't need underwear, do you?"

She wondered for a moment what the wind had to do with her underwear, but decided not to ask. Stopping, she tucked her fingers under her dress and hooked them on her panties, peeling them off of her quickly. "Your pants look a little tight" she stated, finding nothing else to really pick.

"Do they?" he asked with a smile. "I suppose they do." he said, shrugging. He unbuttoned and unzipped them, sighing. "That's much better." he said with a grin, not bothering to hold them up as he walked, letting them slip down his legs. "There's no one around, you know. I bet you could slip out of that dress and only I would notice."

She nodded, stopping and turning to slip the jacket she'd borrowed earlier off her shoulders. "Could you help me?" she asked, gesturing to her zipper, which she had managed to pull up, but now couldn't reach to pull down.

"Of course." he said with a smile, pulling the zipper down slowly, his hands sliding around to grip her breasts through the dress gently. He sucked on her neck gently, closing his eyes.

"mmmm" Sarah moaned, letting the dress slip down her body as Alexander groped her bare breasts. Because of the dresses style, she hadn't worn a bra under it. Feeling his hand on her chest, she started feeling that funny feeling again. Her body was reacting to his touch, her nipples hardening, and her breathing growing shallow. "Alexander," she moaned, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of his touch. "mmmmm that feels good." she moaned, falling back to his chest as he continued to grope her.

He pushed it down, slower, one hand sliding over her belly slower as he kissed her neck and shoulder, his other hand playign with her nipple gently.

"mmmm" Sarah moaned, tilting her head to the side, giving him easier access to her neck. Instinctively, she began rubbing her young tight round butt against him as she leaned back into his chest. "mmm that feels good" she moaned again.

He smiled, slowing his hands, kissing her shoulder gently. "I think that's enough for now." he murmured.

Sarah whimpered, wondering if it was over. They had just started and she was feeling really good, why did it have to end so suddenly. Turning to face him, a pleading look in her eyes, she pouted and said, "Do we have to stop now?" She pulled his large hands and placed them on her chest again. "It felt really good Alexander." she told told him, giving him her best puppy dog eyes in hopes he'd do more.

Back
Top Bottom