Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding heart (Hat + Silver)

"Is that what you do for fun?" Sarah questioned. Being an sheltered girl, having never really left her father's home since she could remember, Sarah was a bit naive and didn't quite understand what was fun about the things he'd mentioned. What she did know, was the she felt more comfortable wearing less, though she hadn't learned that until early today.

"Well, I help girls discover themselves for fun, Sarah. Do you like stripping?" he asked. "Do you like men seeing you?" he kissed her neck, just once, letting her feel what it was like. "I think you rather like it. We could play little games, for fun." he said, "Like the thirty buttons game." he said, indicating a long dress on a hanger nearby with thirty buttons, from just under the neck, all the way to the hem.

"mmm yes, I like stripping" she let out a soft moan as he kissed her, feeling tingly where his lips had touched her skin. "I want to play." Sarah nodded after turning to the dress after he indicated to it. "Do I put that dress on?"

"Mmmhm. Nothing under it, though." he added. "You also put this in your ear and this on your collar." he said, indicating a small ear plug and mic. "You take these scissors, and tell me when you walk through a doorway. Because whenever you walk through a doorway, you snip! off one button. Any button you like." he said simply. "When you're out, you come back, and tell me all about it." he said with a smile.

"ok" Sarah nodded, happily bouncing over to the dress.

Quickly, she stripped herself of her clothes and pulled the dress over her head. For the most part, the dress fit her a loosely and comfortably, though the bust was a bit too tight. After picking her clothes back up and folding them, she walked over to Alexander and took hold of the scissors her offered her, putting the plus and mic in as he instructed and smiling happily. "I'm ready." she beamed proudly. "Do I look pretty in this dress?" she asked, twirling around childishly, letting the skirt fly up as she spun.

He grinned. "And for a reason to be out and about, go shopping for some more clothes for yourself." he said, handing her a debit card. "The hatch outside doesn't count as a doorway, but any other archway or door does." he said with a smile, putting on his own headset. "Now get going, little lady." he purred, gently tapping her ass to get her moving.

"ok" Sarah nodded, taking the debit card and quickly climbing out of the hatch with Alexander's help. It was bright out already. She hadn't expected the night to have gone by so quickly. She hadn't slept at all, but she didn't even feel tired. "Alexander?" she called out into the microphone as she walked toward the town he had told her about. "What kind of clothes do you like?" she asked, wanting to know what he liked so she could dress to please him.

As she waited for his response, she came a little shop and walked in, snipping off the first button, at the neck, so she could breath a little better. One down, twenty-nine more to go.

"Hmmm... Whatever you fancy." he said simply. Commands wouldn't transfer over this anyway. "Just make sure you pick up some clothing you wouldn't mind getting destroyed or the like." he added. "How's the dress doing?"

"ok" she nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see her and she probably looked like a weirdo to the lady helping her choose clothes. "One down." Sarah replied, smiling at the lady who gave her a questioningly look, then pointing to a pink dress she liked.

She looked around the shop a little longer, picking out various dresses she liked, picking some that were cute and others that looks sexy. The fact that some would end up getting torn didn't seem to bother her much, since regardless, what she wanted first and foremost was to look good for Alexander.

As she walked out the shop, Sarah wondered if each door counted twice. She decided it did, so she took the scissors and cut another button off. She went to a few more stores, buying more and more cute clothes, one by one cutting off buttons; first that the top, until it reached mid cleavage, then at the bottom up. By the time she reached her stomach people began to give her weird looks and start walking away. Some ogled her and others just pointed and stared in shock. For some reason, the more people looked at her, the more she began to feel good. In the back of her mind she vaugely remembered a command telling her she enjoyed having people watch her.

"Alexander." She called into the mic. "I feel really funny."

"What do you mean?" Alexander asked. "Explain it, I can't see you." he grinned, she really was very naive and innocent. All the better, then, to corrupt her terribly. "Why don't you just finish your purchases and come on home, Sarah?"

"Everyone keeps looking at me," she explained. "It makes my tummy feel funny. Kind of warm, and I like I can't breath." she moaned.

Hearing him ask her to come back excited Sarah, and she quickly finished her last purchase, grabbing her bags and exiting the last little shop. As she crossed the finally door, Sarah snipped off another button. The twenty ninth button. Only one button remained, holding the dress barely on her at the center of her torso, leaving her pussy and breast full exposed for all to see as she ran through the streets, with the dress flying behind her and her tiny little ass swaying in the breeze as she hurried home to see Alexander.

"I... I'm back!" she panted, opening the hatch and reaching down for him to help her climb down.

He helped her down, shutting the hatch behind her and kissing her neck. He took the scissors and snipped off the last button, then took the bags of clothes and set them aside.
"Did you enjoy yourself, Sarah?" he asked with a smile. "Did you have fun?"

"mhm" Sarah nodded, shaking the dress off her body before rushing over to his side happily, the way a happy little puppy would do upon seeing it's master. "I bought a lot of pretty close, and I met some new people, and I got to see a lot of cute little shops." she cheerfully informed him.

She so badly wanted to wrap her arms around him and hug him. It was strange. Like an impulse deep inside her; a previously unknown need to be touched, to be near him. From the moment Sarah had met Alexander in her father's basement, and he had called out to her, everything that changed. He had reassured her that she was safe with him, and she had instantly believed him. For the first time, Sarah had felt completely at ease.

In her home, surrounded by maids and guards, she had never felt truly safe, but with him it was different. She didn't know why, but she didn't really care. All she wanted was to be near him.

"I wish you could have gone with me," Sarah pouted, still fighting the urge to cling to him as she followed him around the room while moved the bags to a corner.

He smiled as she remained so close to him. It truly was adorable. As was her naivety, and her innocence. The way she spoke, the way she acted, made him happier than ever. He snapped his fingers. "We're out of groceries." he said with a frown. "Get dressed and put on the mic and plugs, we'll play another game."

Sarah pouted. She knew he wouldn't be coming with her this time either. "Do I have to wear the same dress?" she asked, pointing at the dark, buttonless dress she had just taken off. "Or can I try on one of my cute ones?" she asked, beaming brightly as she rushed over to the bag of new clothes before he could even answer, and picked out a cute white dress with tiny yellow flowers.

She had picked that dress because it had looked very adorable on her when she tried it on in the shop, but also made her body appear sexy. The dress reached two inches above her knees, and hugging all her curves just right. She had hoped to wear it soon, to show him how pretty she could look, especially if she let her hair down from it's usual long pony tail.

"Can I wear this one?" she asked, excitedly waving it in front of her nude body, hopeful it wouldn't be getting torn off in whatever game he had planned.

"Hmmmm... Certainly." he said. "Make sure you have proper underwear, too." he said with a grin. "Trust me, next game I'll be coming with you." he said, petting her hair and kissing her cheek.

She smiled upon hearing to he would come with her next time. Though it still meant she had to go alone, at least it was something. "Ok." Sarah smiled happily, giggling happily when he kissed her cheek. Quickly, she dressed in her pretty white dress. She then ran to the bags again and pulled out some white lacy panties and slipped them on. She didn't, however, put a bra on. It wasn't really necessary though. Despite having rather large breast, D-cups to be exact, she was still young enough that they were cute and perky so she really didn't need a bra.

"How do you look?" Sarah smiled, twirling to show off her dress once she had put on some strappy sandals and a cute straw hat to go with her dress.

"You look excellent." he said with a grin, petting her hair. "Originally, I was going to have you shorten the dress with the scissors over time... but I think this time I'll just have you do as I say." he said, "No matter what I say. Understand?" he asked. He loved the idea of making these little games for her, and she seemed to like it, too. He looked the dress over, noting that it was held up with a series of knots up her back and one on her neck. Excellent.

She smiled as Alexander patted her head, hopping up and down happily as he proceeded to tell her the rules of the game. "Yes" Sarah nodded, agreeing to do what he said, no matter what it was. "What kind of food should I buy?" she wondered, remembering what it she was being sent to get in the first place, as she proceeded to put in the ear piece and mic, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to bring them.

"Hmmm... the staples, in addition to anything you yourself would like. Take your time shopping." he grinned. He wasn't sure on what to get specifically. He could eat normal food in place of blood, but in time he would age normally and he didn't want to do that. He didn't need much at any rate. A vampire of his age was very efficient. If he fully drained a person, he could wait a full year before consuming again...

He wrote a short list, including things like eggs and bread and the like, tucking it into her cleavage with a smile. "Get along now."

"ok." she nodded, walking over to the hatch, again needing his assistance to get out. After dusting her self off from climbing out of the basement again, Sarah quickly made her way to the small town she'd been shopping in earlier. A few people seemed to recognize her, even though she was now fully dressed in a much different outfit than the previous, as well as having her hair down, reaching the middle of back, instead of up in a ponytail like she normally wore it.

Walking towards the grocery, she grabbed a shopping cart and began making her way through the store, grabbing the list from out of her cleavage and checking each item off one by one.

"Alright, then, Sarah. I want you to reach back and untie the bottom knot on your dress. Then continue shopping until my next order. Okay?" he asked, humming to himself as he planned the night. Around him, she would not grow tired, or at least, not as quickly as she would normally. In this way, she'd be able to both do errands in the daylight and have fun with him during the night, or so he hoped.

"Yes Alexander" she smiled in response despite the fact that he couldn't see it. Quickly, she undid the bottom knot as ordered, then proceeded to get some more food. She choose a lot of sweet fruits and some cereals, things she had never been allowed to eat at her father's house because they filled her with too much energy and made her a little hyper, but she liked them and now that she was free, she wanted to have them.

"Good girl." he said, humming. "Now, the next one up, please." he asked. "Oh, and you don't really need those panties, sorry about that." he said, grinning. "How are you feeling, Sarah?"

"Should I take my panties off?" Sarah questioned, earning a few odd looks from nearby shoppers. "I'm good." she smiled, undoing the next knot, before pulling her dress up a bit to peel off her panties, tossing them in the cart and then proceeded to head to the next aisle, delighted to see there were mostly cookies and other sweets in that row.

Back
Top Bottom