Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding heart (Hat + Silver)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Alexander hated the rain.

Especially the way it poured so heavily, big heavy drops that splashed on his shoulders and head and hands as he ran, wooden bolts slamming into the concrete around him. Wooden bolts soaked in holy water, with crosses carved into the length. Hunters didn't mess about, and he respected that. That they were rude enough to barge in when they did and leave him running in black sweatpants and nothing else was a ding on their relationship.

He panted quietly as he ran across lawns and a car roared to life behind him. He was running out of options... was this the end? He looked up at the full moon and wished silently for a miracle.
What he got was a slip'n'slide. His feet slipped out from under him on the wet grass, and he slid forward at high speed, into a ground level window. Oh god damnit! he thought, feeling power slip out of his grasp and evaporate into the air behind him, as he entered a home uninvited.

He fell to a harsh, concrete floor, scrabbling to his feet and pressing himself against the wall, listening. He could only pick up traces of voices.

"Isn't that house..."

"Yeah, we'd better... maybe... come back later"

And then they were gone, and he sighed in relief, slicking back his short, black hair, looking around the house with peircing blue eyes. His body was handsome, not overtly muscular but defined. He had a swimmer's body. His wounds had sealed already, thankfully, but there was a large cut in the waistband of his pants, making him have to hold them up constantly.

"Not the best of days." he mumbled.

Sixteen year old Sarah was in her room, getting ready for bed after a nice warm bath, when she heard a crash outside her window. It was raining out, so at first she had through it was thunder, but when she looked out the window and noticed some retreating shadows, she questioned that thought.

"I'm sure I heard something," she mused to herself as she finished patting down her long brown hair with a towel.

Being the curious girl that she was, Sarah wasn't about to let it go that easily. She finished getting dressed in a long, pink girly nightgown that reached just above her knees then put some slippers on and began heading down stairs. The first room she went to, which was the study directly below her bedroom, looked normal. There was no one there, and the windows all looked intact.

"Maybe it was just my imagination?" she questioned, looking around to see if she'd missed anything.

After a while, Sarah determined there was nothing there. She was about to head back to her room, when it occurred to her there was still one more floor under the study. Technically it was the basement, or a cellar. It was rarely used any more, so she didn't really think about it at first.

"Couldn't hurt," she smiled, a little excited about what she might find. It wasn't often anything fun happened around there, so it kind of felt like a game to her.

He could hear the footsteps already, and was doing a mental checklist of his abilities. He couldn't turn into a bat, or a wolf, or an owl, he couldn't call them with his mind, he couldn't turn to mist, he could be seen in mirrors... Damn it all, it was like he was a newborn! He quickly looked about the room for something to defend himself, but, finding nothing, he looked up as the door opened and...

A young woman descended.
Oh, thank the heavens! he thought, for he had only one ability left to him: the hypnotic voice. It slid inder the conscious mind, and into their subconscious, making them essentially both hear him, and think it at the same time, making almost anything he said sound like a wonderful idea. He sighed in relief.

"I'm not going to hurt you, young lady." he said. "My name's Alexander, and I fell in by accident." he said, pointing at the window. "Don't worry, you can trust me not to hurt you." he said, slipping the power into those two wonderful words.

"Oh, hello Alexander," Sarah smiled as he approached him. It didn't occur to her that it was strange that she trusted him to easily.

She briefly wondered why it was he had even been on her property, or how he had gotten that far. Her father, a wealthy and influential man, usually had guards posted all over the premise. For anyone to get through that easily... it just seemed odd. She was about to question how he'd done it, when she noticed blood on the glass shards of the window he had broken through.

"Are you hurt?" she asked, rushing over to him, for some reason very worried about this stranger as if he were someone important to her.

"No, I am fine." he replied, smiling. "It's nothing to worry about. Are you alone? I fear that I might frighten someone else." he said, holding up his pants. "You are quite beautiful, do you have a name?" he asked gently, looking into her eyes. He grinned to himself. The place was quite opulent, even in the basement. He suspected the woman still lived with parents, but this level of success could not be earned staying at home... perhaps they often went on business trips?

There was the matter of the gaurds... he would worry about that when the time came, though. For now, he would make this young woman his servant. Such fun, taking advantage of young, innocent girls. Inwardly, he smiled deeply.

"Sarah" she replied instantly. "I don't think anyone else heard," she added in reply to his second question, remembering that her parents had left on a business trip earlier that morning.

Other than the dozen or so guards outside, who didn't come in unless asked to, the house was basically empty except for a live in old granny who served as both maid and chef, who attended to her needs while her parents were away. As for the rest of the staff, which was quite sizable given that it was a large house, they only really came to the house during the day time, so at the moment, only three people, including Alexander and her, were the ones in the house.

"Do you need anything?" she asked, wondering how she could serve him. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt she needed to. There was something about him that made her want to please him. Maybe because he appeared to be a little closer to her age, which was a rarity for her. Normally she was surrounded by adults and old people. She didn't even go to school. Just tutors, who were at least fifty. She had rarely had any exposer to younger people, so this was a pleasant change of pace. "your clothes are torn," she pointed at his pants as he held them. "Do you need new ones?" she asked innocently.

"Anything on hand would be nice, it is rather cold." he said with a smile. "Even that gown would work for the moment." he added, belatedly. He wasn't sure whether that would work. "At any rate, I can't really leave. Some very mean people are hunting me down, I think they only left because of this house." he said. "Perhaps I can stay in your room, or something similar?"

"ok" she nodded, pulling her gown off her body obediently and handing it to him. Underneath, she was wearing matching pink panties and nothing else, as she had been preparing for bed and wasn't about to wear a bra in her sleep. "Bad men?" she repeated, standing back up as she prepared to lead him to her room. "Why are they after you?" she asked, gesturing for him to follow her.

He smiled, following her and holding the gown in one hand. "They think I'm a monster." he said. "I'm just trying to stay alive, and they hunt me down like a pack of hounds." he sighed sadly, following her to her bedroom. "Don't you feel more comfortable the less you wear?" he asked idly, tossing away the gown as he entered the room.

"Yeah, you're right." she nodded. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable in panties, Sarah hooked her thumb on the waist band and began peeling them off. She then bend down and too her slippers into her hands, walking over to the gown and putting the panties and slippers on it. "I feel more comfortable now." Sarah turned and walked toward Alexander, pushing him towards her bed to sit down. "Please rest," she sweetly smiled. "You should be safe here, no one would dare enter without permission."

He chuckled. "Certainly, but could you go get me something to eat?" he asked gently. "You really are quite beautiful. You should share it with the world."

"Ok." she nodded, quickly walking out the door.

Sarah hurried downstairs to the first floor. The lights were still on, which surprised her since she normally didn't eat this late so there was no reason for the old lady who lived with her to be awake anymore. "Nanny?" she called out as she entered the kitchen, finding the old woman cleaning the counters.

"Yes dear?" the old woman replied. Her eyes when wide as she spotted Sarah, nude from head to toe. "Child! what are you doing?" she gasped in horror.

"What?" Sarah cocked her head to the side curiously. She couldn't understand why the old woman was looking at her funny.

"You're naked!" She shouted, as loud as a little old lady could, who wasn't very loud to begin with. "Cover yourself child!" she quickly rushed over to the girl and wrapped her in the the long sweater she had been wearing to keep her warm in the cold rainy weather.

"But I feel more comfortable like this," Sarah replied, pushing the sweater off her shoulders and handed it back to the nanny.

"My lady, you can't run around naked like this, even if no one is home."

"But why not? I feel more comfortable that way." Sarah continued insisting.

The old woman just sighed, resigned she would not convince the girl in her current state. Perhaps, she wondered, the girl was sleep walking. After all, Sarah had never done anything like this before. "What was it you came here for miss?"

"I'm supposed to get something to eat." Sarah replied, quickly walking over to the refrigerator to find food.

"Anything specific?" the old woman asked.

"I don't know," the girl replied, remembering she never asked. "Maybe something warm" she voiced her thoughts, thinking that since it was cold out, perhaps something warm would be best.

"Very well, I will make you something," the old woman replied, before quickly setting about to make a warm soup as the girl went and made a simple sandwich to go along with it.

"Thank you." Sarah replied, taking the tray which held both soup and sandwich and a warm glass of milk, up to her room, where Alexander waited.

"Ah, the bare angel returns." he said with a smile. "You might want to clothe yourself at least somewhat before going out again, unless you enjoy people seeing you." he said. "I can't stay here for long. Eventually, the bad men will track me down, and you might get caught in the cossfire between us. And that would be terrible."

He ate happily, grinning inwardly at the thought of this girl following every command he uttered.

"I do like people seeing me," Sarah nodded.

She wasn't really sure why she had said it, but she did suddenly believe it, despite the fact that the cold weather was causing her to shiver as goosebumps covered her naked body, and the nipples on her firm d-cup breast stood stiff as much from the cold as from the fact that was beginning to like how he looked at her.

Watching Alexander eat, Sarah smiled as he enjoyed the sandwich she'd made for him. "Do you have to leave?" she asked somberly, feeling a little saddened at the prospect of losing her new friend. "The guards won't let anyone come through, you could stay here as long as you want," she stated, hopeful he would stay with her a little longer.

"Yes, well, I can't exactly stay in one place forever, either." he said as he ate, in thought. "After all, there are manor houses they haven't found yet, and there's only so much a gaurd can go against these men I speak of... In fact, were I to leave, they may still think me here." he said, frowning.

"They may destroy the place at any rate. If that were to happen... Would you leave with me, Sarah?" he asked. "To a place where no one knows you? It would be fun, being able to do as you like without worry of being seen by someone you know, yes?"

"Leave?" she looked up at him curiously. She hadn't been ordered by him, so the compulsion to follow his order had not been present. Still, she felt something. A need to say yes, a desire to be with him. "Yes, I would like that very much Alexander," she replied, grabbing his hands in hers and squeezing them happily. "Please let me come with you." she added, before suddenly wondering what it was he meant by being able to do as she pleased. She already did as she liked anyway. With her parents never home, and her father being who he was, no one really bothered to tell her what she could or couldn't do. Was there something else though that she could do that she wasn't already?

"Very well. Why don't you go ahead and get dressed..." he said. "We only have a few hours of darkness left." he paused. "Oh. uh. Skin condition. My skin doesn't grant me any kind of UV protection, so I have to stay out of the sunlight." he said. "But I have a hideout within the area. We can stay there for the time being..." he thought for a moment.

"Get some scissors and put on your favourite clothes."

"Yes." she nodded, walking over to her walk in closet and pulling out a pink sun dress she really liked, as well as some skinny jeans and a navy blue blouse and black sweater to wear in the dark. She figured dark colors would probably help her blend in better in the night, and if they really did have to escape some bad guys, it was probably best that they couldn't spot her in her usual light and girlie colors. "How is this?" she asked, walking over to Alexander with the pink dress, handing it to him before she began putting the other clothes on, grabbing the sneakers she rarely wore from under her bed and put them on after getting some socks.

"Excellent. We'll make it look like foul play was involved, you see. They'll all be so excited and raise such a hubbub, but we'll slip away, into the night." he said with a grin. "So go on and start cutting up your clothes." he said, nodding to himself. "Hey, it might even be a little fun." he added, looking up at the clock. He'd underestimated how much time they had left, so she could really go at it.

Sarah immediately began cutting up the dress with the scissors she's found, ripping it to shred as if it were the most fun thing in the world. It didn't even bother her that it was her favorite dress. "Finished" she whispered, lifting the dress up for him to see. "Are we leaving now Alexander?" she asked as she grabbed her long brown hair and pulled it up in a pony tail.

"Yes, we will." he replied. He chuckled, opening a window and picking her up, leaping outside, and landing softly. He could feel his power return to him, and he made his way through the town, back to his old place, a basement that was extremely well furnished despite its location.

He smiled as he set her down, closing the hatch behind them. "Isn't this exciting?" he asked softly.

"Yes" she nodded, smiling up at him. "It's very fun." she added. "But..." Sarah stood up and looked around at the finely furnished room. "Is this your home Alexander?" she asked as she inspected the room, letting her big hazel eyes curiously inspect everything. "It's very nice." she smiled.

"It is. I made a rather fortuitous investment in my youth and it paid off very well." he said with a chuckle. "We haven't traveled far, though, so your parents may send out some people in the area to track you down." he smiled even wider. "A friend of mine lobbied a few years back and managed to repeal most decency laws. So, if you're ever in the mood for a little fun, I won't stop you. So long as you tell me about it later. You're free to do as you like."

"what do you mean?" Sarah innocently questioned. "What kind of fun?" she asked sweetly, thinking she'd definitely like to have some fun. That was what he'd promised her after all, when they'd left her family home. "Can we have fun now?" she questioned, walking back over to him and sitting down at his side excitedly. "Can we?"

"What kind of fun?" he replied. "The kind where you cut up your clothes in public. The kind where you perform a striptease on a corner. The kind where everyone can see you." he murmured. "It's a little late for that, now, since the sun is dawning. Unless you want to have me as your audience, to start?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom