Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad wants to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad___Boy

Super-Earth
Hi there!

Okay well first what you need to know about me
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17234&action=lastpost

Basically im still very new and open to anything as long as it's straight, clean, realistic, and doesn't involve any humiliation, rape or incest. Forced and rough is good but no beatings or torture!

Im largely dominant and enjoy being seduced into pleasuring her but willing to let her take the lead. (i cant keep my hands off for long) I would like my partner to be a witty, imaginative and fairly literate female. Im not yet ready for female characters being played by men. The character should be fairly feminine and passionate!

The plot should be solid and well developed with plenty of dialogue. There must be a compelling reason for sex to come in to the picture. I dont want to 'hear' what your character feels/thinks (actually i cant); either tell me in the dialogue or communicate it to me by the character's actions and expressions. :D

With that in mind here are some roles im interested in, the left one being played by me.

1) suspect/officer
2) student/teacher
3) student/student
4) subordinate/boss
5) mechanic/customer
6) plumber/lonely wife
7) husband/sister in law
8) client/lawyer
9) patient/nurse
10) patient/doctor
11) bodyguard/celeb
12) Bid shot/maid
13) Boss/secretary
14) lower class/upper class
15) upper class/lower class
16) photographer/model
and others

situations i like
1) chasing a woman and winning her over
2) reunited with a childhood love
3) caught in a lift/cave for the night
4) lost at sea/island
5) passionate, fiery, tensed and emotionally charged

So fire away ladies!
:)

PS.
1) Hold your guns, please fill your forum profile before expressing your interest or link to your intro/preference thread in your reply :D
2) I prefer to write on threads
3) The ones in black have already been done and wont be repeated unless there is an extremely compelling plot on offer.

Some plots/ideas i have.

ill always (95% of the time) be the dom male and need a female(s) playing a seductive character to suck me into doing things to her (difficult to explain this idea but i call it feminine power).

1) Kidnapper/victim

A group of 4 young, unemployed men form a gang hoping to get rich over night. There first plan was a bank robbery that was unsuccessful so now they turn their attention toward a wealthy trader's 18-year old daughter. They abduct her successfully but now the cops are on the case. Brian is a member of the gang and your character (Julia or somethin) is kidnapped and hidden at his place. The other 3 go underground and wont appear again in the rp. Brian demands a huge some of money initially but eventually gets it down to 10 grands and persists with it. The cops and you soon realize that he is inexperienced and not a professional gangster. Truth was that he only did this because they were in need of money (mama's operation or something).

you seduce Brian into sex and manage to get the keys to the door when you come to know about the operation/need for money. You feel sympathetic towards him and decide to help instead of running away. Afterward Brain begins feeling guilty and begins making excuses for his actions. Emotions catch fire and the two get laid ....

2) Suspect/officer

Ill be a murder suspect, you are an officer appointed to debrief me. However you are an officer with a twist and when nothing else works you try your charms upon me. Soon things get fairly hot and humid but the two also develop feelings for each other. (Me beating up another suspect for spitting at you or something like that)
You manage to get a few leads from me but reporting them to higher authorities would mean losing me forever!

3) house-guest and widow
some widow rents room at her house and a guys comes in. Amongst other things guy helps her in the home, she cooks his meals ......
passionate sex ensues.

4) reporter and sports star (romance)
a divorced female reporter interviews a bright young football star. The two fall in love over the course of the several parts of the interview.

5) trapped!

Getting off late from work, i have just stepped on to the lift which will pass your floor in a few minutes. Power will be gone soon and all electronics will be dead and i will be hanging in mid air. I would like your company on this lift a December night as we struggle to survive in the cold, sharing the limited snacks and water. I plan to burn some docs and wallpaper to keep us warm throughout the night, hopefully the fire protection systems wont work.........

PS.
1) Hold your guns, please fill your forum profile before expressing your interest or link to your intro/preference thread in your reply :D
2) I prefer to write on threads
3) The ones in black have already been done and wont be repeated unless there is an extremely compelling plot on offer.

Group RP ideas

1) husband + wife + sister in law (M/F/F threesome - under construction)

sister in law comes to stay with couple. she is young, restless and a Big tease.
things happen. they get caught.
turns out the two sisters had set it up and the wife joins in. (or some twist)

something is not right with this ill have to think about it. maybe you can help

2) Couple + maid (M/F/F threesome - short)

couple on a honeymoon. young virgin maid watches the two. The couple catch her watching them and invite her.

3) island/house of beautiful women (group M/4xF)
ok im not that big a pervert but if 4-5 bi/straight women want to share a tasty dom guy character amongst themselves i want to be that guy.

Hi Bad. I'm willing to RP with you. I like the different scenarios you've posted so far. Do you have a favorite that you'd like to play out?

Hi reba! :D
Are you banned or something; I cant seem to pm you. Oh and please don't share accounts with anybody especially underage people.

That said, at the moment im interested in some group plays.

Edit:
Hi Beck, thanks for visiting my thread. :D
Please take some time to start your own request/preference thread so that i know what you seek. I am sure we have a lot in common.

Bad___Boy said:
Hi reba! :D
Are you banned or something; I cant seem to pm you. Oh and please don't share accounts with anybody especially underage people.

That said, at the moment im interested in some group plays.

Edit:
Hi Beck, thanks for visiting my thread. :D
Please take some time to start your own request/preference thread so that i know what you seek. I am sure we have a lot in common.
Hi, just so you know Reba and I are old friends she told me about being banned so I'm tredding lightly because her and I are like twins, we are like sisters other than her going to collage to become a vet and me becoming a police women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom