Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Me Love You Long Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Moon
Now that I've gotten your attention, let's get some stuff straight and cleared.

Over the past few days, I didn't realize my friend was using my account because she was too lazy to make her own. So, people on here who messaged me with no reply or a half-ass reply probably think I am rude or doesn't follow my whole don't-stop-messaging-me-all-of-a-sudden advice. I can assure you, that's not the case. Now that I have control of this damn thing again, let's start over!
(P.S Before we begin, I would like to say I WILL tell you straight up if I feel like the Rp won't work out, just don't take offense and go all psycho on me, okay thanks. ^_^ )

For the sake of not writing out a whole novel which I know people don't want to read regardless, let's get down to the nitty-gritty :O

--I pretty much have either:
a) Acted out most of my ideas
or..
b) Been grossed out of Rps

So if you think you are a fit contestant to present some amazing stories, then step right up. 'Cause honestly, I'm ready to hear what ya got. I also don't mind the gender ;) Sometimes we need the tough 'n' rough of a guy or the sweet touch of a lady. Though, that may vary some days, cause >.> I'm bi-polar like that.

Also, don't message me constantly. It gets REALLY annoying. Obviously, I saw the first one you sent me and had some sorta reason for not messaging back.

I prefer literate gentleman and ladies, because let's face it. 'i wnt 2 fuk u' gets a little sad to read after a while. I'm just asking to match my post, as in no one-liners and for God sakes.. have a thesaurus nearby if you feel repetitive. I don't want to hear that you've moaned for the last three posts, get creative! ;)

I should mention that there are days where I want to get involved in an amazing plot and act out everything, or days where I just want to get down 'n' dirty, know what I mean? ;) I like romance or I find it interesting to Rp a relationship where the two are totally not meant for each other, yet they still stay together. Sounds interesting.. Oh, but don't just message me about how you threw me on the table and ravished me. That's just weird and I at least want a message forewarning me! I don't wanna get loved up with no plot. ;/

Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't chat over IM because.. I just find it weird giving my email to someone I don't know so we could Rp. Pretty sure why I signed up for this site. I prefer PMs and will occasionally do threads if you convince me <.<

So PM me, loves, and let me know what ya got!

Hi!

Getting off late from work, i have just stepped on to the lift which will pass your floor in a few minutes. Power will be gone soon and all electronics will be dead and i will be hanging in mid air. I would like your company on this lift a December night as we struggle to survive in the cold, sharing the limited snacks and water. I plan to burn some docs and wallpaper to keep us warm throughout the night, hopefully the fire protection systems wont work. Perhaps you may want to be wrapped in the carpet in the meanwhile. Anyway, i think we have enough fire of our own to produce some sizzling action. ;)

Fair amount of detail and plenty of dialogue is the way i do it. PM me with your request/intro thread if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom