Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for any males that could rp as a male super hero only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm angelduskgirlcat and I'm looking for any males that could possbily rp as a superhero that has a mysterious sercert life about his past and he falls in love with my character and she also has powers as well. Her powers are anything to do with water/ice and her father is none other then Bobby aka known as Iceman and she never knew who her mother was,and her mother died when she was only 10 years old. Ever since the death of her mother her father has been raising her and taking care of her,until she turned 18 and her father died when she was 20 years old. She is now 25 years old and many enemies are after her because she has a sercet ingirdent that someone needs to take over the world. Her name is Tanja.
If any males are interested in doing this rp with me it will only be 1X1 and nothing else,if any males are interested please pm me to let me know ok.
BUMP! I'm working on a plot idea right now,and thinking of how to start it off first of all.
I'm looking for any male rping partners that could possbily rp about 2 years older then Tanja and I'm finding a good picture of what she looks like right now.

This is what Tanja looks like ok. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/angelgirldude/Kalista.jpg

RE: Looking for any males that would be able to rp as a male super hero only.

We can do this rp over the pms or in the threads it doesn't matter to me where we rp over the pms or in the threads. Or you can post here to let me know if your interested ok and you can create your own male superhero character,like I created Tanja as my made-up character for this rp.

RE: Looking for any males that would be able to rp as a male super hero only.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind for this rp and this rp will not involve rape,yuri,yaoi,3somes,gangbangs,loli,incest,no whips, no scat, no piss play,no anal sex,no public sex,no humlitaing my character at any cost, and no really rough or hardcore sex at any cost.

The setting takes place in New York City where a girl is running away from some goons that were hired to capture her and take her back to their boss, because she has something they want that her father hid from them about a year ago.
She continues on running like heck and she runs into an alleyway and sees no exit and she was trapped by 6 goons that surrounded her and she wasn’t able to go anywhere and hoped that someone would save her from these mean men at anytime now.
Her name is Tanja and she has blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5’5, 25 years old, wearing a pink shirt, pair of blue jeans, and her shoes are white and her powers are anything to do with ice/water that she inherited from her mother and father only and she wishes that she had a bit of help with getting away with her life.
The leader of the goons grabbed her wrist and begin to drag her towards the car and she tries to struggle non-stop and it was useless the leader of the goons had a more stronger grip on her wrist and if she tried struggling anymore she could have a broken wrist and she gives up struggling and she sighed.
The rest of goons followed their leader and were unaware that someone was following them from the shadows and no one knows whom he is and Tanja doesn’t want to be captured at any cost and she didn’t know what she could do right at the moment.
She was about 6 years old when her mother died and after her mother’s death her father took care of her until she was 18,and she moved into her own little apartment and she works at the library in New York City.
When she turned 24 years old her father died from being shot in the head from this leader of these goons and she hated them with a passion and it’s about 9pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight. (D.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom