Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silva's Requests! [HISTORICAL][New plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvamoon

Star
UPDATE:Please don't be offended if I'm not interested in your request at the moment, my muse has become extremely fickle as of late and I do not want to upset anyone by beginning a roleplay and then not having the motivation to finish it. Thank you!

Now with AIM!: Add me: silvamoonxx to chat about plots.

CRAVING: Historical: Medieval/1700 - 1930's with possible fantasy elements!

Intriguing title, no?

Anyway I'm Silva, I'm 25, and I am a literate roleplayer that is overly fond of good grammar and plots. I ONLY roleplay through threads or PM although I prefer PM.

Likes & dislikes are down in my signature, please look under kinks to check it out. Now this is not a full list of what I like and/or dislike, so if something you want to try isn't on there then don't hesitate to ask! I play M/F, F/F or Futa/F (with me playing the female).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenes:
I prefer original plots and characters, but again always ask anyway. (and some alliteration for you :])

I play a variety of characters and creatures such as:

Humans
Angels
Demons
Elves
Vampires
Succubi
Anthros
Nymphs
Witches
Faeries

And more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW/CRAVING This is a historical plot, time period negotiable. Essentially my character is a well-to do young woman, and her family has decided it was past time she is married to a wealthy man with a title. MC hotly disputes this arrangement and declares that she will not marry the man they have betrothed her to, sight unseen. As the day of the wedding draws near MC decides that she will disappear for a while until everything blows over, and while en route to the stable she is discovered by YC whom she mistakes for a servant and begs his assistance to escape not knowing he is actually her mysterious fiance. From there we can decide what direction to go in, either dark (more of a masterxslave situation) or romantic.

NEW Arranged/force type of scenario either in a modern or historical situation. Possible fantasy too? The premise is that a girl's mother/father/parents enter into a shady arrangement with a businessman/noble/mafia/etc and sign a contract saying they will pay back whomever or forfeit something of equal value if they cannot come up with the cash. Of course after a specified amount of time they find that they can't pay, and when the man comes to collect on the debt finds the daughter visiting the parent(s) and demands her as repayment which the desperate parents agree to. The daughter disputes this claim due to the fact that she has boyfriend/fiancee/husband and more can be worked out from there.

Picture Plots [PM me if you are interested or have ideas, I will generally play the female depicted unless it is a FxF roleplay. Some of the pictures below already have a plot of my own making, but feel free to suggest your own.][NSFW]

-MinotaurxElf, MinotaurxElf 2

-DragonxElf

-Elf girl 1/Elf girl 2xElf

-Naga girl, Naga girl 2

-Neko girl

-AngelxDemoness (Can be male demon)

-DemonessxElf
[[An elven maiden wanders onto a demon(ess)'s turf, and as payment must comply with their demands.]]

-WerewolfxElf, WerewolfxElf 2
[[An elven maiden is either kidnapped (for breeding purposes/entertainment) or given to a wolf pack as a sacrifice. After the alpha initiates her into the pack she is passed around to the remaining members as they see fit. Can be traditional male only pack, futa pack, or mixed males/females.]]

-Princess, Princess 2

-Vampiress

-Fantasy/Modern girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Anything involving the creatures listed above
  • Most Fantasy or Modern settings
  • Blackmail
  • Noncon
  • Most historical settings (King/Prince/NoblexSlave/Mistress/Maid and Queen/Princess/NoblewomanxServant/Maid/Stableboy/Enemy kingdom etc)
  • Mythical creatures (Minotaurs, nagas, centaur/human etc)
  • MaidxMaid/Master/Mistress/Other
  • Gangbangs
  • Incest
  • MasterxSlave
  • Vampire (Vampire/Human/Werewolf/Vampire/Other)

Some scenes I won't do:
Most movies/tv/books/anime etc

OVERALL if you are interested in rolelaying with me then please shoot me a message here or over PM and we can discuss. Thanks :heart:

ALSO if you are busy or wish to drop our roleplay just let me know, don't stop replying!

RE: Silv's Requests!

Er.

There is no such kink link in your signature. Maybe you should provide it in the thread?

Nor is there a proper one in yours.

She had a signature link a few hours ago.

flassche said:
Nor is there a proper one in yours.
Yes, I know that. Been wanting to fix that for a while and just kept getting distracted. But thatøs one I put there some time before a change to the site, and it WAS functional before then.

Faeries "what size?)

cant see picture but sounds fun
Really wanting an rp based off this picture! MinotaurxElf
Bestiality (yeah lol could be fun)
Blackmail -good
Most Historical settings + Incest good
Anthros (Especially PredatorxPrey or Anthroxanimal)
MasterxSlave
My creaturexHermaphrodite - could try
Mythical creatures (Such as minotaurs, nagas, centaurs etc)- could try

Faeries are normal human sized, and for the rest you could PM me to discuss :)

I would most certainly love to roleplay with you regarding something incest, teacher based, or perhaps something that we could both work upon. I shall most likely private message you regarding this. =)

Master X Slave would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom