Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Demon Warden's Prey (MasterOFWhispers and Sinful Bliss)

The sun was setting. Twilight soon blessed the town of Castellan in the Kingdom of Lemuria. The people of the city were on the streets preparing for the nights festivities as a certain figure clad in black armor waltzed into the town. The helmet was concealing this figures face and his aura exuded a certain amount of malevolent aura and intent. Aura and intent which even prevented many of the castle guards from approaching the armored knight, and instead opted to patrol the town for any less threatening beings. For a moment the black knight lifted the visor covering his face revealing red colored eyelids and an expression that would burn the skies. The figures eyes began to look carefully at the castle known for it's impenetrable defense. The black knight smiled as his eyes glowed. "I've finally found you my dear dear succubus." On this night the castle would soon be penetrated by a very pissed off a very vengeful and vindictive demon lord. And if no one who saw him knew any better a very aroused and turned on Warden of hell.

As Alaster of the burning chains stalked through the halls of the Lumerian castle wiping out any guards in the way. His one burning thought was that of a certain little succubus who managed to escape his inescapable layer of the underworld. He would never forget it. That single sexual being had managed to seduce some of his most trusted assistants gain access to the black forge and steal one of the gate keys leading out to his domain. The effort was extraordinary. Alastor would soon find himself going to extraordinary lengths to find that certain girl. He sensed it though her aura in what must have been the queens personal chambers. With a flick of his fingers he burned down the door blocking his path. "I know your hear. My dear dear Succubus. Come out of hiding, and I promise I'll make your punishment less painful." Alastor finished. Less painful and perhaps more pleasurable.

Back
Top Bottom