Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleaders Rape and Torture (Open to those who signed up to play this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hraygurl

Moon
Sighing and driving down the road, listening to the music pouring from the stereo, I smile as I run my hand through my hair. Feeling the car suddenly stop and putter and stop, I furrow my eyebrows and pull the car to the side of the road.

"Sorry everyone...this car totally sucks...but it was the only way to get us to the game..." Stepping out of the car, I feel a wind blowing around me, blowing my hair around my face as I wear my cheerleading uniform. I feel stupid for not having changed at the school before we left...but oh well.

I was the youngest on the squad of cheerleaders but I had learned to figure out what was wrong with a car thanks to being raised by my father after my mother died. Popping the hood of the car, I look down into it and sigh, shaking my head "Dammit...looks like we need a new alternator..."

Looking back at the car, I sigh again "Hey, Monique, I saw a garage just down the road...just about 10 minutes from here...come with me to see if there's anyone there?"

"sure emily" i said and walked beside her. "u did great tonight at the game" i complimented

Smiling and walking down the road, I look at Emily and nod "Thanks...so did you..." Eventually reaching the garage, I reach out tentatively and knock on the door then back up uncertainly waiting for the door to open.

Turning of the radio pat notices someone at the door two sexy someone’ he smiles as he walks over to the door. “Can I help you ladies” he asks in a long southern drawl no need to let them see the real him. “I mean if its anything with wheels I can fix her up good as new” his eyes travel up and down there bodies. He has ha few friends that would love to play with two lost city girls lots of friends.

“Sure no problem just let me get my tools” he did not want either of them to have someone report them missing. “If you want I can give you a ride” he offered the old truck looked better then it was that way if he had to he could just ditch it. “So witch way is it north or south” he asked licking his lips.

climing into the truck he waited for the two girls to join him "you girl from around here" he asked wanting to know if he woudl have to take them that far.

"cheerleaders right" he asked looking over at the two he wondered why and sane girl would travel in such a small group in this day and age they were begging to get caught. "so how did the game go i bet you were a big help" he licked his lips quickly this would be too easy.

Quickly the car come into view opening the hood he quickly makes sure they will be a while "looks like an all night job" Smiling he considers the best way to split them up he will have to get the all to make sure no one can identify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom