Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Overtaken Roleplay Idea

Hraygurl

Moon
Yes, I'm showing some of my nerdiness here. But I love the idea of Hermione and Ginny being taken by the Death Eaters. This would be after the last battle but before Harry and Ginny get married or even Ron and Hermione for that matter. Harry and Ron are working as Aurors for the Ministry but because they think it's safer for Hermione and Ginny, they've insisted that Hermione and Ginny return to Hogwarts to teach.

They all think that Voldemort is dead...that the threat is over.  But Ginny is showing dark tendencies. This could be because of her time being controlled by the spirit of Tom Riddle. The school is invaded one night while everyone's asleep and Lucius and Snape manages to grab Hermione, taking her back to Malfoy Manor after realizing how much Draco cares for Hermione, thinking to give him as a gift to Draco. Meanwhile, they decide to train her to fit into the proper profile they think she should be in for Draco.

Draco meanwhile, having decided to live off his hate for Harry, gets a special assignment from Voldemort. Only difference is Voldemort has reverted back to his younger self, Tom Riddle. Draco's assignment is to grab Ginny and bring her back to Tom so Tom can awaken the darkness in Ginny and make her his.

Now I know this Roleplay seems long and it could be with various parts to be filled to either make this into a group roleplay. I would like to play both Hermione and Ginny. I know, call me greedy, but I like them both. We have have different guys or the same guy could play all roles.

If anyone is interested in this, feel free to PM me about it.

Back
Top Bottom