Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Titanus will try this out

capt trance

Super-Earth
So yea. Im bored at the moment. Cant sleep. Not really into the whole journal thing. So ill put my ramblings/venting/anything else on here.

So I would like to star on one thing. Reply to our roleplays girls that are with me!! .. There hasn't been a replay in soo long .. with the exception of Skylamore and nothingbutporcilen. they are the best at replying at the moment. By the way this includes you pm roleplayers!! anyways enough said.

if you want to roleplay with me: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=16753
there is the link.

I am not limited to those items by the way. I am willing to do just about anything at the moment, I don't have too much of any roleplay.

anyways i think im done. tune in next time for Titanus's ramblings.

so id said id try this out. lets see if it really does.

its disappointing to come on here, and see noone posted on the forums. i really want to try to keep my posting average above 4 per day, but with so little roleplays being the new guy and all, not alot of people are giving me the chance. But its all cool, maybe everyone that was roeplaying with me had something today in life. Life happens, As i very well know. I have a daughter that is 5 months old, and has the rarest genetic condition in the world. Only 60 writen cases about it. [[she being the 60th]] But for it being so rare, its actually easy to deal with. I just have to withstand her getting poked in the arm constantly every two weeks, and her having tests done. I dont mind the tests if it wasnt for the fact we have to drive 2 1/2 hours to almost 5 there, [[depending on the city we have to go to]] and then back. with my shitty gas milage, i'm surprised i have money left after those trips.

but all in all my life is happy i suppose. I have an awesome fiancee, a beautiful daughter, and i am taking 6 classes at the local college [[which i am never doing again, the work load is impossible.]] but yea. I guess i will post next time [[tomorrow most likely]].

Back
Top Bottom