Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

...League of Legends?

Cherubino

Moon
I was wondering--do we have any players here? I was thinking about joining, and I played a few games of DotA.

Do you have recommendations? Which Champions do you play?

Cherubino said:
I was wondering--do we have any players here? I was thinking about joining, and I played a few games of DotA.

Do you have recommendations? Which Champions do you play?

Fun game indeed.

Nunu is pretty easy to play, kind of a tank/mage hybrid, since the more ap you have, the more you heal with the devour. Great at chasing.

Everyone else, it just really depends on your play style. Who do you use in dota?

I got bored with DotA, so I started playing League of Legends. Personal favourites as Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw.

mordekaiser_by_xoboroteni-d326ktm.jpg

Guess who is my favorite character

Also.

DOTA 2 on valve, 2011. Prepare yourselves for an early 2012, cause well... dawn of the apocalypse isn't likely to happen more than twice. xD

shocker. poor neurok can't respond with a rational well thought out post as to why dota sucks.

go figure.

Anything that uses AP is the way to go. Also I do play tanks, I love just running into a massive group of enemies and spamming slows all over the way.

Personal favourites: Taric (fifth age skin!), Annie (Annie in Wonderland, pedobunnybear), Veigar (White mage), Sona (Muse), Fiddlesticks, and the new illussionist girl >.<

I've put in the skins I have as well.

Because it does?

I could go and list all the reasons, but there wouldn't be any point.

It's just not very interesting is the bottom line, rather dull.

Back
Top Bottom