Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literacy and Promptness is Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Moon
So. . .

--I would really appreciate a Rp partner that is literate, but you don't have to be a novelist. Just a few good lines is all I'm asking. I also am looking for long-term Rp, cause these hit-it-and-quit -its aren't working for meh. ;D

Some things I find pretty sexxah:

--Old/young ((Like a 12-20 yr. difference maybe))
--Aggressive Relationship ((What I mean is like two negative people who aren't fit each other but are still together type of deal))
--School Rp ((Teacher/Student relationships on the downlow ;) ))
--Rp that involves a guy noticing his friends little sister isn't so little anymore :}

..Or if you have anything else that might fit or have an idea, PM. :)

Hi! I just wanted to say I like the idea's you've thrown out there and I'd be interested in seeing what we can make of it. I'm new to this so I may be a little shaky here and there but I'd love the chance to prove myself. I particularly like the School RP idea and would be interested in trying it either way (i.e. male student/female teacher or female student/ male teacher). But I also like the idea of the "aggressive relationship" because I think it would make for a fun challenge. Let me know if you're interested in giving it a shot. Hope to talk to you soon.

Oh, and an important note regarding promptness: I do this from word so I'm primarily active on here from 9-5 (eastern U.S.) Mon-Fri. but that doesn't mean I won't check in from time to time elsewhere. Its just my most reliable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom