Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Colony RP (Looking for interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
After watching both seasons of the show, I have decided that I'd love to do a role play based on the show. I'd like atleast six people to start, and atleast ten people max. You don't have to know the show to join, I'd just like for you to have a basic understanding of it, or even look up the wikipedia about it so you know the gist of it.

This is just an interest check, if I get enough people we could start a role play, if not, then I guess I'll try elsewhere.​

I was looking at Wikipedia and find the series very interesting, what are you planning for the end of the world.

Well, I think it would either be a global catastrophe, or a virus. I think zombies would be fun, but that's just my go to. lol​

Zombies are overdone in my opinion. However not a lot of people had done a true virus outbreak with only the rpers being the survivors of the virus.

Hmm, that's very true, and a very good point.

In the second season of the colony, they did a virus called the 'nuclear flu', it killed off most of the world's population. There were very few survivors, people could still get infected, but only if they came in contact with infected people. We could do it as the rpers being the only survivors of the outbreak, though.​

May I ask what you mean?

I'm used to other role playing sites, so it may mean something different over there.​

Well, open rp is a rp when everybody can join at everytime, check out the open rp section so you know what it is. I suggest you do a group rp not a open rp.

That's what I thought it was, just wanted to make sure.

I'd prefer it to be a group rp, not an open rp, for one, I'd be able to keep the idiots out, and two, I think it would be a lot better to have a smaller amount of people, then say a huge group. As I said in my first post, I'd like a max of atleast ten people, min of four or five to start.​

*raises hand* Count me in, love the show.

I little explanation of the virus!
The virus kills within I think 3 days of contracting it?

It is only contagious by physical touch and fluids. Such as spit or blood.
Within twelve hours of exposure they are checked for fever and flu like symptoms.
If sick it basically is an accelerated tuberculosis like flu. Coughing up blood and what not.

That is how I saw it as on the show. Please correct me if I am wrong so I can have good facts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom