Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mission Codename: Cannon Fodder (BlisteredBlood & Devxx)

"Jerk? Me?" Thanatos answered with a smile as he watched her climb onto him and straddle his hips and looked up to her with the same expression on his face once she was off of the phone. "Sure, why not? It couldn't hurt to have some fun for a change instead of me butchering everything I see within a 30 yard radius." He said with a grin that was now forming on his face after receiving her kiss to his lips.

When she gave him the tally of how much she owed him, Thanatos arched a brow for a moment when she informed him of this before he blinked a few times. Under a technicality, it would be right, considering how many times he was involved with keeping her out of harm's way or taking out two CROSS members in the process. It would be then that he would feel Eris begin to kiss down his jaw and neck while feeling her hands on his chest region. He made no move to stop her, of course. He instead allowed her hands roam free for a while before he heard a knock at the door, causing Thanatos to glance in the same direction as he also felt Eris jump off of him and head on over to the door and watch as she came back with their provisions. Sitting up, Thanatos gave Eris another smile once he was on the edge of the bed. "I'll toast to that." He answered.

"Cheers." Eris said as she poured out the champagne and gave him a glass. Clinking the glasses together she took a sip before placing the glass back down on the cart. Smiling, she walked over to him and wrapped her hands around his neck before placing another kiss on his cheek. A couple of days ago she had tried to set him on fire and he'd held a katana to her neck ready to slice her jugular. Now she had her arms around him pulling him closer as she placed more kisses on his neck.

"So, I've already gotten you to take your shirt off once before. What are the chances of that happening again?" She asked with a small chuckle as her hands moved over him, feeling the muscles underneath the leather and cloth. Her other hand moved over to his hair as she ran her fingers through it feeling the locks slip through her fingers. Eris sucked on on the skin on his neck leaving a small mark on the smooth pale skin. She was surprised he'd actually let her touch him not that she minded it at all. With what was going to happen tomorrow she was more then happy to just enjoy the moment and worry about everything else later.

"Salud." Thanatos answered after clinking his glass with hers before he tilted the wine filed glass towards his lips and drank it down slowly for a moment before setting the on the table as well. He would also give a smile of his own to her as he then was subjected to having her arms around him as well as a few more kisses on his neck. It was rather odd, considering he was nearly ready to kill her days before with what happened days ago and now here they were, in each others' arms.

"I'd say that's a very good chance," Thanatos answered in a sly tone of voice as his hands were brought up to the corset she wore, rubbing his hands on the outside of the garment up and down in a very relaxed manner of sorts as he felt her kiss away on him. When she sucked on his neck to leave him that little mark on his neck, he answerd back by leaning his head back for a moment to provide her more access to it. "Provided if I get to see what's hiding under that corset, of course." He added withan equally sly grin of course before he slid his head back for a moment then placed a slightly deeper kiss of his own to her lips.

She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and kissed him back as she felt his lips on hers. Slowly she brushed her tongue over his bottom lip while her fingers ran through his hair. Finally, she pulled away with a sly smile on her face as she batted her eyelashes before getting off the bed and walking off a bit so she was near the chair where her jacket was. "Hm, I guess that's only a fair trade." Eris said with a smirk as she reached behind her back and started undoing the ties of her corset. Soon enough it loosened it's grip on her body as she slowly slid it over her head. Next she unbuttoned her pants and slid them off so they were in a pool around her feet. This left her standing in nothing more then a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra as she brought her finger to her lip and gave him a coy smile.

"I believe it's your turn now." Eris said with a smirk as she walked closer so she was standing right in front of him. Leaning down she brushed his hair out of his eyes and leaned his head back so she could kiss his forehead. "Ya know, this suite does have a very large bathtub and running away from murderers really does get you dirty. I think we need a nice long bath to relax." She said as she leaned in closer so they were eye level with her hands on his hips as her lips brushed up against his ear.

At the feeling of her tongue on his lips, Thanatos smiled into the kiss for a moment as he then returned the favor, rubbing the tip of his tongue up against hers for a little while before he watched her back away from him and then bat her eyeleashes him in a semi innocent way then move further back to undress herself, seeing herself strip down to nothing but her matching black lace bra and panty set, causing him to look upon it with a bit of a grin forming on his face. "Yes, I do believe it is." He said as he then got up from the bed next, his jacket coming off slowly and dropping it onto the bed before he reached for his shirt and removed that next, his two crosses jangling back and forth across his bare upper torso for the time being then going still as he continued to approach her.

"And I also agree. Besides, I don't know how long it's been for me since I last had a bath like this before. I swear, I almost forgot about it." He added as he then ran a hand across her panty covered rear for a moment as he continued to gaze upon her with the same smile on his face. "I just hope you don't fall asleep on me in there." Thanatos joked with a light laugh of sorts.

Eris grinned as she watched him take off his jacket and shirt as he walked towards her. Her hands moved over his now exposed flesh as she traced the muscles on his body with her fingers. "Well, looks like we're just going to have to remind you, huh?" She said with a smirk as she felt his hand on her ass. Her hands then moved to his hips as she pulled herself closer to him so their bodies were pressed up against each other. Considering she only came up to about halfway up his chest she had to stand on her toes and pull his head down so she could actually look at him eye to eye with a grin. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about me falling asleep. I actually had a pretty nice nap with a very...unique blanket." She teased back before letting go of him and walking towards the bathroom.

The bathroom itself was probably as large as the motel room they had stayed in earlier and was definitely a lot cleaner. Besides the sinks and shower there was also a very large circular bathtub built into the floor that looked like it could easily fit five people. From the looks of it it seemed to double as hot tub with the jets on the side. Reaching over she turned the handle on the faucet to hot before dropping down the plug to keep the water from escaping. Leaning on the edge of the tub she dipped in her finger and a scowl formed on her face as she pulled it back. It was too hot and she really didn't want to be cooked. Turning the faucet a little to the right the water cooled down a bit and was actually a nice temperature.

"Come on in, the waters great." She joked as she pulled her fingers out of the tub and flicked some of the water in his direction. Getting up she got rid of the rest of her clothes showing off a flat stomach leading to full hips and an ample chest. Grinning at him she gently lowered herself into the water before turning the faucet off and leaning back against the tub. "Don't tell me you're going to get shy all of a sudden." She teased Thanatos as she motioned for him to come in.

"I guess so..." Thanatos answered as he kept his hand on her ass for the time being, rubbing his hand up and down on it very slowly yet methodically as the smile still lingered upon his face and before he knew it, he felt her nearly nude form press up right up against him, feeling the contact of her body against his own. "That was only because I let you, ya little brat." Thanatos then spoke again before he watched her back away from him and led the way to the bathroom. Soon enough, he would end up walking there with her not too far behind.

Once inside, Thanatos's eyes veered around the bathroom area, givng a low whistle to the things that he had seen here before he looked over to Eris as she got completely undressed. He honestly had t look her over for a moment at those rather marvelous features of hers, grinning nearly from ear to ear as he then saw her place herself into the heated but comfortable water and give a laugh when she teased him. "I have no intentions of shying away from you, woman." Thanatos answered as he then reached his hands down to the wist band of his pants and then began to slowly lower them down along with his underwear from his waist but not before he kicked off his dress shoes and socks as well, shoving them all towards a corner of the room. Tha man himself was definitely a looker, considering that his slim frame was very well defined, considering that his paled complexion would've easily given him the appearance of some sort of vampire or something of that sort despite the two crosses that still adorned his neck.

Even the member that hung between his thighs was also very well developed, measuring about six and three-quarter inches away from his waist. Soon enough, He would get into it alongside Eris, hissing out for a moment before each muscle in his body eventually relaxed once he was in the water then looked to her with a small grin. "Well, I guess I was right about you. You do have a nice set of features." He added in an equally sly tone of voice.

Eris watched him with a grin on her face as she resisted the urge to let out a cat call just to mess with him. The super soldier training had been put to good use as her eyes trailed over his body taking in every detail and muscle on him. She shifted slightly in the tub and waited for him to get in as she splayed her hands around her and let her body float in the water a bit. After everything that had happened in these past few days the warm water felt like heaven on her tired body as she just let the small waves was over her and relax her muscles.

"I could say the same thing about you. Apparently the arrogance was well deserved." She teased as she moved her hand to splash some water on him. No doubt his was a body born of rigorous training and an insane diet. She lowered her head in the water so her hair could get wet before coming back up and brushing off the strands of wet hair. Still grinning she floated over to him so that she had him pressed up against the side of the tub with her hands on his hips as she pulled herself closer so her chest was pressed up against his. "So with our little adventure I think we really do need to get clean." Eris said as she bent her head to the side and started licking some of the water droplets off of Thanatos' neck. Her hands moved down from his hips to his ass as she moved closer still until she could feel his member pressed up against her stomach.

Reaching behind him off the edge of the tub she picked up one of the bottles of body wash that was complimentary with the suite. Opening the bottle she squeezed some of the liquid in her hands as the scent of strawberries filled the room. Eris rubbed her hands together until the foam started forming before bringing her hands to Thanatos' chest where she started rubbing in the lather. "Now you get to be all nice and clean while smelling like dessert." She giggled as her hands continued to move over his body and rub in the body wash. Leaning in she captured his lips in her own before gently sucking on his bottom lip and then running her tongue over it.

A shrug was all Thanatos gave as he was splashed by some water once he was all settled into the tub before he returned the favor to Eris, flicking some water at her in return. "Of course it was well deserved." He answered with the same smile on his face. Following this, Thanatos would then cup his hands into the water and brough it up to his face, saturating himself with it before he did the same for his hair next, his eyes closed in what what could be considered enjoyment.

Soon enough, Thanatos heard Eris moving over to him through the water then opened his eyes in time to see her press her rahter ample chest right up against his torso and his member pressed against the smooth, flat skin of her stomach, provoking a small sigh and a moan for a moment. "And how do you propose we do that, huh?" He asked as one of his hands slid up to the side of her breast, rubbing it softly while the other hand swept down to her ass, rubbing that in the same motion after grinning at her mischievously as he saw Eris take a bottle of body soap that was courtesy of the hotel, empty some of it in her hands and lather them up good before she rested her hands on his chest.

A smile was still on his face as Thanatos continued to watch Eris rub the strawberry-scented soap on him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were prepping me for the oven." Thanatos teased with a sly grin before being subjected to another kiss by Eris. In response, the hand that was cupping her breast had now gripped on it a little more securely while the hand that was on her ass had now moved up, resting on the back of her neck before he leaned forward, adding an increased depth to the kiss with his eyes closed.

Eris pressed in deeper as she felt him kiss back while his hands trailed over her body. Already she was feeling warm and her heartbeat increased a little as she felt his hand grip her breast while the other one was resting on the back of her neck. "You got me there Hansel, I'm the bad witch whose getting ready to cook you for dinner." She said with a smirk as she pulled back from the kiss. It was strange actually seeing him so calm and with his guard down for once. All the time she'd spent with him he always seemed to be so alert and in tune with everything going on around him but now it actually seemed like he was laying back and relaxing instead of always being on his toes for any signs of danger. It must really wear on a person to always have to look out for anyone trying to come after them and always needing to look over their shoulder. At the very least she could help him relax a bit.

Smooth hands worked over his muscles as she pressed down gently like she was massaging him. Her hands moved over his chest and nipples before slowly following down his abdomen and feeling the hard muscle there. "You know, when you come visit me in Maui we're going to have to see about getting you a tan." She joked as she brought her mouth close to his ear as she whispered this to him. She did wonder just what Thanatos was going to do when he finally had his freedom. The whole world would be open to him and he'd have enough money to do whatever he wanted. Still, she was going to have to hold him to his promise of visiting every now and then.

Flashing him a mischevious grin her hands started moving lower still until they were on him member, slowly stroking it. Her right hand circled around his shaft as she started moving it up and down while her left one snaked around his waist to give her better footing on the tub. Pink lips followed the trail her hands had left as she started placing small kisses on his chest as her hand kept stroking him under the water.

Thanatos emitted a soft series of laughs at her comment before he felt her back away from the kiss before he shook his head at her and then grinned at her. "I guess I should watch out for you, eh?" He asked as he felt her hands on his chest for the time being. It was definitely odd for him to be so relaxed at this moment in time, but then again, it was his last night on earth as a wanted man as she told him previously. So now, he was basically entitled to let his hair down and actually relax for once.

At the feeling of her hands still rubbing at his chest and then lowering themselves down to his abdomen, Thanatos opened his eyes for a moment and see her doing so, massaging it with the same pace and skill like that of a master masseuse, causig him to emit a sigh of comfort with hsi eyes closed once more. "I'd like that, you know. Just you and me out in the middle of nowhere with nothing between us but miles and miles of oceanfront property." He answered as he then opened his eyes lazily for a moment to look at her with a lazy smile on his face. "Wouldn't that sound fun?" He then asked as he continued to grip and now gave it a moderate squeeze for a moment while his fingers moved up to her nipple, pinching it lightly.

Soon enough, Thanatos could now feel Eris's hands sliding down lower until he felt her stroking his member under the water while catching him into another series of kisses. In reply, Thanatos would then slide the hand that was on the back of her neck and slid it down into the water as well, passing it easily over her ass for a moment then stopped at her thigh then swept it upward, touching his fingers on her vaginal folds. A finger - his middle one, at that - moved upwards a little more to tease at her clit by rubbing it back and forth slowly at the same pace that she was stroking him. His member would find itself stirring within her hand before she could feel it begin to lengthen and harden in her hand.

"Actually, that does sound pretty fun. No crazy people out to get us, no having to deflect explosives and just us actually getting to have some fun for a change." She mused as she kissed right above where his heart was. It would be a nice change of pace from everything that had happened and she wouldn't mind having him him all to herself for a while. She gave a little squeak as she felt him pinch her nipple while looking up at him with a smile. Her nipples were already getting hard shifting between the water and the cool air and his hand was only making it worse.

Eris let out a small moan as she felt his fingers on her before his middle finger started rubbing her clit only causing her to let out another small moan. She could feel his member growing harder in her hands which only encouraged her to start stroking him faster. Her hand moved along his length at a quicker pace while her other hand reached down and slowly started caressing his balls. Her breath was catching in her throat as he continued to rub her and she kept stroking him. A warm sensation was flowing over her body and right now she was kicking herself for making him get in the tub. The water felt warm but she could feel herself getting wrinkled and it was starting to get in the way a bit.

"It doesn't look like we're going to do much washing right now. How about we climb out of here and I can get my special blanket back?" She grinned as she stroked the underside of his shaft before slowly running her fingertips over the head of his cock. She licked her lips and looked at him like a cat who was looking at her new juicy meal that she'd like to sink her teeth into. "I want to have some more fun but the water is going to get in the way of that." There was still a smile on her face as she ran her tongue on the underside of his jaw.

"See? Now you're speaking my language." Thanatos answered as he continued to be subjected to Eris's kisses, which had now strayed from his lips and went straight to his chest, right over his heart. That squeak she gave him when he had pinched her nipple only made him smile back at her and even more when e could visibly see the "damage" he had caused as well as the cool air surrounding her mostly above-water body.

Thanatos didn't quite know it yet, but there was a overall feeling of adrenaline of a different kind surging through his body at the moment. But to tell the truth, it hardly ever seemed to matter much to him even as he felt her one hand stroke at him with an increased pace now, pumping his length from root to tip vigorously. This would only cause the bloodflow through it to increase suddenly, thereby progressively accelerating the growth and hardening process a little more. By the time she stopped, however, she could now see that his tip had now begun to peek out of the water slightly, measuring roughly about nine and a half inches and he wasn't even fully hardened yet.

When she asked if she could get her "special blanket" back, Thanatos merely shot her a sly grin of his own, having seen that wickedly playful smile of hers. "Of course. I was wondering when you would say that." He answered as the finger that was used to play with her clit would then deftly slip inside of her, sending it in to about the second knuckle then slid it around from side to side methodically. "Wouldn't want this water to get in the way of that, of course..." He added.

Eris could still feel him hardening in her hands as she continued to stroke him. Looking down she was more then impressed to see that he still wasn't fully hardened yet. He was bigger than any other man she'd been with and she was definitely excited to see just what other fun they would be having this evening. She bit her lip to keep from moaning again as she felt his finger slip into her as he moved it around. She could already feel her breathing becoming a bit more labored with his movements as her body got warmer from all the blood being pumped through her body. Dammit, she didn't want to move away from him but the bathtub was getting slightly annoying and she still had plans for the night.

Kissing him once more she pulled herself away from him she dunked herself down in the water once more just to make sure she got rid of all the soap on her before putting her hands on the side of the tub and pulling herself up. A small puddle formed on the floor as the water dripped off her body before she grabbed a towel and dried herself off. Picking up another towel she tossed it over to where Thanatos was as she finished drying herself off. "No we would not. The water is fun but there's so much more you can do when you don't have to worry about drowning." She said with a small chuckle as she dropped the towel back on the rack.

Walking over to the bed she jumped on it and bounced a little before looking over at Thanatos. "I believe we have some unfinished business." Eris grinned as she crooked her finger towards him and motioned for him to follow. "Heh, I've managed to drag you half way across the country and I'm still dragging you here and there even in a hotel room." She giggled slightly as she laid down on her stomach on the bed.

Thanatos could definitely see the impressed nature written on her face as she looked at his length peeking out from the water which seemed to lengthen even more as she moved away from him, diving back down under the water to get the soap off of her body and then come back out of the tub followed by getting out of it to dry herself off. This was definitely not one of the nights he had envisioned in his mind, but judging from how excited he had gotten her thus far, Thanatos wasn't going to pass this up for a minute. He would eventually follow suit by sinking himself below the water's surface for a few moments to get the soap off of his body then sprung out of the tub in one move, scattering water everywhere then glanced down at the towel that had been laid out in front of him. Once out, Eris could now get a better glimpse of his hardened prick now, having stopped at roughly 10 and a half inches before he bent down and gripped the towel in his right hand for a moment before standing up and began to dry himself off. Once that was done, he simply threw the towel over to the hamper in the room, the thing bouncing off of the wall and flopping into it perfectly before he followed her out.

Walking over to the bed, Thanatos would also join Eris at her beckoning there as he sat onto the bed then swung himself around so that he was facing her completely. "I'm afraid we do, Eris." He answered with a grin on his face as a hand went to rest at her side. "But hey, being dragged around the country isn't so bad after all. I've at least managed to do my part." He added with the same grin.

Eris grinned as she sat up and put a hand on either one of his shoulders and gently pushed him down on the bed. Throwing one leg over him she was straddling him once again with her ass rubbing up against his member. "You know," she said as she traced her fingers over his shoulder and up his neck while leaning down so her face was only an inch away from his "Out of everyone you've fought on this trip so far I kind of like being the only one whose actually managed to get you on your back. I guess that means I win." She said with a grin as she leaned down and gave him a quick peck. Shifting slightly her ass continued to rub some more against his impressive length as she started sliding her body down his until she was on her knees in between his legs.

"So is this included as one of your amazing super powers?" She teased as she gestured towards his impressive length. Grinning, her pink tongue darted out as she gently licked the tip of his head. Slowly she started running her tongue over his head while her hands busied themselves by continuing to stroke his shaft. Her pace was slow once again as if she was trying to be careful as well as tease him a bit. The pink tongue moved down to the underside of his shaft and back up leaving a thin wet trail where it went. Turning her head to the side she ran her wet tongue over the rest of his shaft; tasting and teasing all the while watching for his reactions. He was always so guarded all the time that it was nice to see just what he did when he could actually relax and let down the wall.

Pulling her tongue back she looked at him once more with a smirk before taking his head in her hot, wet mouth. Eris pushed herself down a bit but could only manage to get a little more then halfway down his shaft before she felt him hit the back of her throat. Bobbing her head up and down she started to suck on his length and run her tongue over it at the same time while increasing her speed little by little. Her one hand was busy stroking the part of his shaft she couldn't get to while the other was running over his thigh. She sucked harder still as she pulled her head back until he was almost out of her mouth before diving back in and taking as much of his as she could.

Thanatos soon found himself pushed down onto the bed, looking up at Eris with a smile on his face as he watched her throw a leg over his body until she was seen straddling his waist when he felt her ass rubbing against his length, causing him to emit a soft sigh then leaned his head back with his eyes closed. When she began to speak to him, Thanatos looked up to her with a grin on his face. "Yeah, I guess you can count that as a win for you." He answered with a small laugh as he received that quick peck before feeling her rub her ass against his length even more then watched as she slid down, stopping between his thighs.

"I'm not sure," Thanatos answered her question with a bit of a sly smirk. "But I'm certain you'll be able to find that out for yourself, eh?" He asked Eris in return before feeling her tongue lick at the tip of his length, causing him to widen his eyes open considerably and a little bit of precum escaping from the tip mostly out of excitement. As he felt her begin to busy herself with stroking his length at a slow pace, Thanatos tightened his eyes close for a moment before he moaned out for a moment, even as he also was subjected to having more of her tongue lashing against his rack of flesh.

After a moment, Thanatos noticed that Eris paused for a moment, causing him to look up at her again with a smile on his face, catching sight of her place her lips on the head of his member before pushing her mouth down on him to the point where he felt the tip hit the back of her throat, emitting a grunt and his member giving a slight flex within her mouth and throat. Soon enough, Thanatos could feel bobbing her head up and down little at a time while also feeling her tongue rub against his sensitive skin which caused him to groan with steadily increasing volume even with her hand coming into the mix to stroke what she couldn't get down into her mouth and the other hand rubbing his thigh. As he felt her suck harder on him, Thanatos laid his head back, not knowing that Eris had stopped for a moment before she dived back in, attempting to take as much of his member as she possibly could which provoked another long graon to escape from him.

Eris would have given him a sarcastic remark if her mouth wasn't otherwise occupied at the moment. Instead she settled on stroking him faster to make up for it. She could feel his member moving slightly in her mouth as she felt some of his precum at the back of her throat. Pulling his cock out of her mouth she lapped at his tip to get the rest of the liquid on her tongue. Already she could hear him groaning from her efforts and that served to put another smirk on her face while looking at him. Her soft hand moved up and down in rhythm over the sensitive flesh going all the way from the base to the head before going back down again.

As she stroked him her head moved a little lower while she stuck out her tongue and gently licked at his balls. Slowly her lips brushed against his balls as she started sucking on them softly with great care on the sensitive skin. Every noise he made only pushed her further to examine every inch of his body with her mouth and tongue. His skin tasted faintly of the strawberry bodywash as she moved her head back up and brushed her lips against his hard member. "Enjoying ourselves?" Eris asked with a as she looked over at Thanatos. He had definitely let his guard down and she was excited to see just how far she could push his buttons.

Placing a light kiss on the tip of his head she took his member in her mouth again and pushed down further then she had before. Soon she felt him hit the back of her throat again and she tried to suppress her gag reflex and take him in even deeper. She still couldn't get him completely but she felt him go deeper then before as she started sucking on him again. This time she wasn't worried about teasing him and was more interested in pushing his limits as far as she could. Her wet mouth tightened around his member as she moved up and down sucking on him and twirling her tongue around his shaft. Her hand moved to his balls and started massaging them gently while the other one kept stroking what was left out in the open.

As he felt more of Eris's hand stroking him up and down at the pace she set previously, Thanatos smiled up at her when he lifted his head up to get a glimpse of her licking at the tip of his rack of flesh to get the rest of the liquid that had sprung free from it as well as feel her hand working up and down in a rhythm from the tip down to the hilt, causing him to moan out quietly this time around.

Soon enough, he watched as Eris continued her ministrations on him, noting that her tongue was now rubbing at his balls, causing him to catch a slight gasp of air into his throat for a moment before letting it back out in the form of blowing the air through his lips mostly in enjoyment as he also felt her lips brushing at the same area. As she asked him that question, Thanatos tilted his head t the side for a moment before he grinned at her as he rose to sit up onot his hands all while looking down at her. "That's an understatement." He quipped jokingly.

Right after he felt her place a kiss on the tip once more, his eyes closed for a moment as he once again felt Eris take him back within the confines of her mouth once more, causing him to clench his teeth together and draw another breath of air in through his teeth before he reopened his eyes once more, watching her closely as she continued to suck him up and down as deeply as she could, even with the gag reflex squeezing at his length a bit along with her mouth as she kept trying to work him into her throat while also stroking his balls and what was left of his length out in the open. This provoked another long winded groan from him as his eyes tightened shut once again from the sheer amount of euphoria that was washing over him as his length flexed again within Eris's mouth and throat.

She could feel his length moving in her mouth as she continued to suck on it and run her tongue over his shaft. He was obviously fully erect by now and she could barely fit a little over then half on him. Her mind couldn't help but wonder to think about just how it would feel inside of her. Looking up she could see his eyes closed shut as he uttered another groan from her movements. Blue eyes twinkled with mischief at his reactions, happy that she could actually push him that far. With everything they had been through he had always managed to keep complete control over himself and his actions yet now she could make him lose himself even just a bit.

Smiling slightly she lifted her head as she pulled him out of her. "Well now, maybe it's time we moved onto the next phase." She said with a wicked grin as she scooted over him so she was straddling his hips again. Running a finger down his chest she pressed her own against his as she rubbed her ass against his member once more. Putting a hand on his shoulder she started to lift herself up on her knees so she was hovering right above him. Slowly she lowered herself just a bit so he was just pressing up against her wet folds as she started to move back and forth and tease them both a bit. He was definitely bigger then anyone she'd ever been with so she had to proceed a bit slowly as to not herself. Gently Eris lowered herself on his head and she could already feel her insides stretching to fit him in.

"God you're big." She said breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around his neck and lowered herself down a bit more. She let out a soft moan as she felt him move deeper inside of her folds. He felt so good inside of her that she was tempted to just take him fully but going to fast would definitely not be a pleasant experience.

In truth, Eris's ministrations on Thanatos's erect length was clearly having an adverse effect on him judging from the look on his face alone as he shook his head from side to side and blinked a few times just to clear the dots out of his vision. It was almost as if this was all just dream and that he would awaken back in the facility prior to his being released on the world and resuming the daily grind of his strict training regimen, but as he continued to feel Eris's throat, mouth and tongue being used all at once on him, Thanatos began to rethink otherwise. As she pulled him out of her mouth, Thanatos glanced up to Eris and quirked an eyebrow at her.

"What might that be?" He asked when she asked him this as he saw the wicked grin forming on her face then watched as she scooted closer to him and straddled his hips once more in a rather precarious way as he first felt her ass rubbing up against his length once again, causing him to grin at her a little. He glanced to her hand as it latched onto his shoulder to support herself upward, Thanatos then looked upward to Eris as she then pressed her rather ample chest against his toned and flat one. Soon enough, his question was answered in a way that sent increasing shocks of pleasure running through him as he felt the tip of his length teased against Eris's slit, making him catch his breath yet again within his throat. As soon as he felt her take his tip inside of her, however, that was when a high voltage current of pleasure raced through his body wildly and his length flexed even more this time as he felt Eris's insides take him in slowly.

There was no words that came from Thanatos this time as his hands went to her hips to help brace herself on him as he leaned his head forward just a bit, looking to Eris's breasts for a moment then nuzzled his face into them slightly, channeling a slight moan into them before he slithered his tongue out, lapping at her cleavage slowly.

His hands felt warm on her hips as she used them to brace herself against him as she lowered herself further and further on him. Slowly she felt his tip go deeper inside of her as she took more of his length. A sharp intake of breath could be heard as she closed her eyes and bit her lip while her body tried to adjust itself to the invading presence. It hurt a bit but soon she could feel herself contract around him as the pain was soon replaced with an electric sensation tingling over her body. Her knees tightened around his hips as she exhaled slowly as the sensation of pleasure flooded her body.

Eris moaned again as she felt his tongue lap against her breasts causing small electric sparks to travel through her skin where his tongue touched it. Her nipples were hard again and she had small goosebumps on her skin from where the now wet flesh met the cold air. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as she could feel the tight muscle contract under the taunt flesh as she dug her nails into his skin a bit. Not enough to break the skin but enough for her to get a good grip on his body.

Pushing up from the bed she raised herself a bit off his member before bringing herself back down as she impaled herself on him. Her breathing was heavy as she moved up and down on him picking up the pace slowly. She closed her eyes as she felt herself tighten around his hard member and bursts of pleasure spread through her. A hot feeling was building through her body and each movement sent a current of pleasure which only pushed her to move faster on him. Eris gave a soft sigh as she buried her head in the crook of his neck as he lips started sucking on his skin.

As he felt her continue to slide down further and further still on his now-twitching length, Thanatos felt nothing but raw electricity running through every part of his body even as he tried to hold onto those womanly hips of Eris's all while feeling her adjust and contract around him which would only continue to provoke another series of groans escaping from him as he kept on licking his tongue out between her breasts.

Soon enough, though, the pinching feeling of Eris's fingernails against his back - while it wasn't exactly hard enough to draw blood or cause any real damage to the skin - sent a slightly less jolt through his body, but not as much as when he felt her slide herself upward and then impaled herself upon him, causing him to emit a grunt of sorts and tightened his eyes shut again as while his grip eventually faltered. In truth, the overall feeling of Eris's insides driving down slightly faster on him this time around was like that of a chrysalis containing a butterfly attempting to burst free from it was rippling all throughout his body as his hands forced themselves to reattach to her hips once again, but this time as a way of aiding her to drive her down harder and with slightly increasing speed. Thanatos then lifted his head up from her breasts for a moment and groaned once more as he lifted his head back from Eris's breasts while his eyes opened slowly as he felt her sucking on the skin of his neck.

With him pulling her down harder her speed increased even more until she was riding him furiously. Every movement only served to push her closer to the edge as her body tightened around him encasing his hard member in her wet folds. A shiver went down her spine as she felt herself being pushed closer and closer to climax as the hot sensation spread across her entire body begging for release. Her heart beat was racing a mile a minute and her breathing was coming out haggard from the strain of it all. Arms tightened their hold around him as she pressed herself further into him as if somehow they could become one single entity.

"Thanatos...I'm..I'm going to cum." Her voice was hardly more then a whisper now as her body strained against his with one more final moan before a final sensation of pleasure washed over her entirely. Her eyes were closed tightly shut as she felt an orgasm ripple through her completely leaving her panting as her chest heaved up and down to try and catch her breath. The hands that had been around him tightly went slightly limp as the energy was drained out of her in that one blissful moment.

As she began to ride him furiously, Thanatos's eyes clenched tightly shut and grunted out each time Eris's body came crashing down against his own. With each and every move she made, he could feel her insides clamping down harder and harder upon his length, which in turn caused his member to pulse outward more in a vain attempt to avoid being sealed within her body. Soon enough, Thanatos relinquished grip on her hips as he felt hers on his body began to tighten up more and more around his neck.

There was no reply from him when he heard her whispering her intention to him, for Thanatos was continually sbjected to more and more of those merciless rises and drops upon his length. Upon feeling her orgasm rip through her body and saturate his member with her fluids, Thanatos's length strained hard at the feeling of liquid heat, almost to the point where it just about picked her up by at least an inch or so. He could literally feel his own orgasm on the approach, but it somehow hadn't even happened yet, breathing hard when he felt her grip on his neck loosening progressively until she was completely laid down on his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom