Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the two top students meet (Juniper and I)

Music_Is_Life

Super-Earth
Southwood High school was your typical high school, you had your cliches that seemed to play 'who can rule more territory', the smart students in the Student government and in the advanced classes...then you had the kids that seemed obsessed with carnal desire more than academics.

Theresa Marie Jones was the smart student who was in charge of leading the student government, had been accepted to about five of the top universities at the end of her junior year and probably the student who was most clueless about carnal desires. No one had ever seen her close to anyone that was not family. At first it sprouted rumors that she was into incest, started by the lower students. Until Sex education came and for the first time in a lot of the students' lives they saw the know-it-all confused and not getting an A+ for a grade.

Due to her role in the school, Theresa had been thrown into the world of tutoring ever since her first year of high school. She understood pretty much everything that anyone came to her for and thus became a strongly desired tutor. Normally the school would not interfere with which students she tutored, but now she was called down to the office. There seemed to be a student that needed a lot of help, and so the Principal had called down both students so they could discuss it.

Once she arrived in the man's office, she sat down in the chair furthest from the door as she looked at the basic profile that the man gave her with all of the information that he legally could. Looking at the paper, she noticed the other girl's grades were atrocious, she had never seen something so low! Nodding slightly, she handed the paper back, waiting for her new tutoree to arrive.

Terry laughed.

"What do you think?" She asked her Science teacher, grinning maniacally. "Of course I got a fucking F! Science is for losers, do you really think I would work hard in school when I have bigger and better things to do?" The teacher's face blotched with anger, how dare a student half his age cuss at him! He groaned, not even daring to look up from his papers.

"Principals. Now." He said, turning back to the class.

He wrote a sentence on the board. Everyone copied it down. That's where Lena came in. Lena had to be the worst student in the class, obviously, worse than Terry, even. The wrote a question on the board. Lena read it fleetingly, 'What is Science?'. Lena groaned. Science was...science. She thought bitterly, leaning back on her chair. Science was...boring...lonely...and...she hated it. Terry was her best friend, and she was in the class, but she spent more time in the principal's office this period than even being in the class, so even when the y did work in groups, Lena would never see her.

"What is Science?" Mr Fland asked, frowning. His students should know this by now, it's high school! A child should learn this during, or even before, elementary school! Nobody's hands went up. The teacher asked again. Hands stayed on their respectable desks. So, he took it into his own liberty to choose. "Lena. What is Science?" He asked.

"Friction!" Lena called out, thinking of the first word that came to mind. The class giggled. Friction...that's what Lena needed right now. A body pressed firmly against hers. Well, it was Friday, and last period, so she would get sex sooner than later. But the teacher didn't know that's what she was thinking, and groaned, putting his head in his hands.

"No..." And he droned on about definitions, wanting the student to take notes, which most did, but when the bell rang half an hour later, Lena jumped up, picking up her empty bag and ran out the door.

A bell ringed on the intercom once more, a voice following, causing Lena to stop dead in her tracks, all thought of carnal desire entering and leaving her mind in a flash.

"Lena Morganstin, please come up to the office."

Theresa leaned back in the chair as the Principal made the announcement. Lena Morganstin, the most well known student that loved to indulge in the desires of the body. It made the tutor's body shiver in disgust at the idea of having to try to get the girl to actually think about things other than sex. She had seen the numerous complaints from teachers and now knew that if this girl did not improve, she, as the tutor would be blamed.

As she sat in the office, waiting, she could hear the dieing noise of the students leaving and more of the teacher voices could be heard as they started their preparation for the next day. She herself often stayed after, helping teachers either grade tests or get worksheets and notes ready for the next day. So like the teachers, Theresa's normal school day started at 6:30-7:00 and ended at 5:00. The girl was brought out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door.

Instantly, the girl's slouched form straightened as if to impress the girl. Even she knew that it would do no good, the principal seemed pleased that the star pupil of the school would not stoop down to the pitiful level of students like Lena and Terry. Reaching down, the girl pulled out a calendar as the Principal called out 'Come in'. Theresa opened the book to the current month and looked at her tutoring schedule. It looked like she was open daily after 6:00 PM. That looked like it would soon be filled in with Lena's name five to seven days a week.

"Hi?" Lena asked gingerly as she entered the office. She looked around....there was somebody else in here, obviously, leaving one chair vacant. The principal motioned to the chair, and Lena slid down, not taking her eyes off the other girl. She tried to get a good look at her without making it seem too obvious, which ended up in flames.

"Lena, you test scores are as bad as always, and it seems that it has become enough. We have called your parents, and we spoke, deciding the only thing that we can do is get a tutor for you. So, we called Theresa up, she's the best student at this school, to tutor you. You two will think up a proper schedule, and it your grades don't improve by the next trimester, we may have to take a more drastic approach." He said, not adding the fact that hers and Terry's scores alone brought down the high school's overall score.

Lena, on the other hand, was just as shocked as she should be. She wasn't smart enough to keep up, she knew that, but tutoring?

"You may be dismissed." He added to the girls. Lena stared in disbelief, jumping up from her seat and shooting out the door after letting out a disgusted noise. She had to spend all day in this hell hole without an inkling of sex, and now she had to spend her nights and afternoons doing the same? There had to be something she could do...

Without even looking up, she could tell that Lena was attempting to sneak looks at her. Hearing that they were dismissed, Theresa stood and pushed up her black rectangular framed glasses before she grabbed her bag. "I will see you next Monday sir. Harvard and Princeton are getting rather annoying..." she said softly as she turned to leave, holding her calendar in one hand, attempting to figure out when she could efficiently schedule tutoring schedules with Lena.

Once she was out of the Principal's eyesight, she grabbed a ponytail and threw her hair up into a quick and rather messy bun before she pulled out her cellphone to check her text messages she had gotten from her friends, well acquaintances. Theresa had zero true friends, she just did not have time. The only person who could be classified as a friend would be the vice president of their student government.

"I do not care about your hobbies outside of school. What you do once you leave this school disgusts me. And you are going to attempt to learn because I do not need colleges denying my applications because our school's score is too low." she said rather coldly. This was a side that none of the other people in school saw. Normally, she was an easy-going tutor that made easy connections with people, but now, she was being cold and emotionless. This was her being serious.

"You can get your addiction fix some other time. But for now, we are going to the library to see where we should start." she finished as she looked at Lena with a look that dared the other girl to question her or start an argument.

Lena grinned. She liked this side. Cold sex was often the best. Horrible in life, beast in bed. She loved this. So she followed along.

"Right, library. Off we go!" And she skipped along, hooking her empty backpack over her shoulder and the other arm under Theresa's, pulling her along. "So, what'cha gonna tutor me in first? Math, Science, English...Sex Ed?" She gave a devious grin, then feigned shock. "Oh! Right, you failed that class! And I didn't, guess you won't be needing help with that. Lena pulled Theresa down the hall, curving a corner and up to the library door.

"Okay, now we have to be really quiet, so if you begin to feel the need to moan, make sure you do it quietly." She smiled, opening the door, and continuing to talk at her normal volume. "So, I think we should probably start with Science, 'cause I have no clue in that...or maybe English, my grammar sucks!"

Lena looked on, pulling books from the shelves and skimming through them. She picked up a physics book, then Romeo and Juliet. "Ha, what is this dead guy even trying to talk about? It's just a love story, and there's no sex, and they both die. It's so horrible!" Lena skipped on, taking glaring looks from the librarians. "So, Theresa! Tell me 'bout yourself," and she slipped into one of the library chairs, tossing her backpack next to her and gesturing for her tutor to sit.

Lena seemed almost too willing as she practically dragged Theresa along. So as expected, the tutor was on guard for any pranks or jokes. Though when the girl mentioned sex ed class, her eyes narrowed slightly, "I did not fail. Failing grades are what you and your friend get. The grades that drag down the entire school score." she said coldly. "But of course you knew everything about that class." she added bitterly.

Though once the girl said that they needed to be really quiet, her eyes widened slightly in anger, "I am not some sex craved whore." she added bitterly before she followed the girl in, "I do not care with what we start with. All of your grades are pretty low and so they all need a lot of work. She just let the girl go get books, knowing that if she went herself, they'd be the college level of material that would confuse even some of the teachers here.

Sighing slightly, the girl walked over to Lena, "Love does not mean sex. That might be the first place to start off for English." she said quietly as she sat down in a chair next to Lena. It is also a tragedy. They were quite common back then." she added before she looked over at the librarian. "I'll lock up Mrs. Reed. We're going to be here for a while!" she said softly and watched as the librarian left before she turned her attention back to Lena.

"Mmm, tradegy, you say? English it is! According to my teacher, spelling is my worst, but I don't think so, I think it's more along the lines of that weird History-English course she taught last month, but you're the tutor, so, I'm just gonna have you choose, kay?" She asked, leaning back in her chair. Then, she pulled herself up, and leaned close into Theresa.

"You can't know if you're a sex craved whore if you're a virgin. You never know..." Lena's lips curved up slightly.

(Sorry I didn't write so much, I have to go to the store, we have house guest coming over soon. C: )

"Don't act as if you know me. You only know what I allow you to know." she said quietly as she grabbed a folder from her bag. "Lets start with your spelling and grammar." she said calmly as she set the book down. It was filled with grammar and spelling worksheets meant to quiz the students she tutored. "Fill these out to the best of your ability. I have all night so do not stall for time." she instructed before she looked away. Her body had tensed up slightly ever since Lena made the last comment about not knowing.

(It's alright. Mine is not much better...)

Lena let out an exasperated sigh. This girl wasn't giving her very much to work with! So, hoping the more she learned on, the closer chance she would have, Lena picked up the first page from the stack and pulled a pencil out of Theresa's binder. She looked at the first question...something that consisted of where does this comma go...she answered...the next question; Which word is spelled incorrectly...Lena finished up the page, and moved on to the rest.

"See! I'm not that stupid." Lena smiled, passing the five sheets back to her wonderful tutor.

Having the papers handed back to her, Theresa took them and looked them over before she pulled out another packet out that had more complex sentences that gave most freshmen trouble, "Now try these." she said calmly as she took the five sheets of paper and slid them into an empty folder that would no doubt be for Lena's work. "I always start out with those. So many people have made it this far without knowing basic grammar and such." she explained as she pulled out a binder to start working on some work for her classes.

"Ugh...do I have to?" Lena asked, but seeing the serious look on her tutor's face, just slipped the papers to herself and got to work on them, stealing glances up, just waiting for her tutor to crack and say something embarrassing, or to let down her guards. Lena's hand moved across the page, answering the 'relatively simple to kids her age that was impossible to her' worksheets, and passed them to the tutor.

"Uh, are we done? Will we even get to the smartifying today?"

Theresa was silently doing her work when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. Grabbing it, she looked at the text message and her eyes narrowed slightly. Grabbing the papers, she glanced over them and sighed, "You struggled with these. Tomorrow we will go over them. As for now, the tutoring session is over. Just start doing your homework to the best of your ability." she murmured as she quickly threw the papers into the folder and then threw the folder and her school work into her school bag.

Something obviously was bothering her as she stood there looking down at the ground. "Lena, come with me for a bit. It is not going to be a part of tutoring...but I guess it is going to be a favor I ask of you." she murmured. She did not want to go alone, her parents were out of town and her siblings were spread out around the world doing various things. She did not want to face them alone.

"To my best abilities? Mmm, okay. Sure." She said sarcastically, picking up her backpack and hooking it over her shoulder. Theresa asked her a question...

"Um, okay." Lena said, narrowing her eyes. This girl could not go from having NO written on her forehead to just asking her to join her on what seemed to be some important...thing. Even Lena was smart enough to understand that.

Nodding slightly, Theresa hoisted her bag onto her shoulders before she headed towards the library doors. The look on her face was not normal, even for her standards. "I'm sorry for doing this." she murmured. She was slowly falling back into her normal self, but at the same time it was different, almost like she was afraid of where she was going.

Suddenly her phone rang and she sighed, "Ah, so you're picking me up? I'm bringing someone along...I do not feel like dealing with you guys alone." she said calmly, "We can talk at my house, your office feels too...I can't even think of a word to describe it. See you in a minute." she added before she closed the phone and her body slumped slightly, "It's almost become a routine." she murmured.

Lena frowned, confused. Whatever Theresa was talking about, Lena wasn't sure she wanted to know, so she just walked on, trailing behind the other girl gently. She was worried that if she said anything that Theresa would burst into tears, from the look on her face. They walked out the door to the front of the school. A car pulled up, shining in the low sun. Whoever was in it must be wealthy enough, for the car had to have cost more than the school.

"Um...who are these people?" Lena asked, eyes wide, quietly to Theresa.

Seeing the car pull up, Theresa frowned slightly as she walked over and opened the back door, "Hn, couldn't you have brought the Crown Victoria...Detective. No need to get fancy on me." she said calmly as she climbed in, setting her bag down on the floor, "Detectives, meet the newest addition to my tutoring schedule, Lena. Lena, meet the idiots who make sure my life is a living hell." she muttered as she turned to look out the window, "You two are just wasting your time."

"Most rape victims go into states of shock, you already have gone through yours, but due to your age it is likely that it will reoccur." one of the detectives said, "Ah, just call me Allie, the silent one is Alex." she added as she started to drive off, "Sorry about bringing this, the Crown Victoria kind of got totaled anyways, we're off duty right now." she added as she started to pay attention, though she noticed the look on Theresa's face. It was one of shock, anger and embarrassment, "Ah...you did not tell anyone, did you?" she asked.

The high school student looked down, "There was no need to idiot. It happened when I was in middle school anyways. It did not concern this town. I just do not understand why you two transferred here. It's kind of pathetic for detectives to get attached to victims...even if I am the student of your daughter." she lectured as she put a hand on her chin, almost too afraid to look at Lena.

Lena, who had been busying herself by staring out the car window, whipped her head back to stare at the people in the car. Her face contorted into shock....but then it molded down, becoming one of more...slyness.

"So, I guess your not as innocent as you lead on to be, huh? Raped? When?" Lena asked, barely listening to the Middle School snippet anyways.

"I did not even know the guy, so do not twist this into something that will benefit you..." she muttered as she looked down, "It was five years ago." she answered as she closed her eyes slowly. "I've gotten over it. It is just that these two idiots think that I am still in shock and that is the reason why I am not interested in dating..." she lied as she turned to look out of the window as the car pulled to a stop in the driveway of a small mansion.

"Mmm." Lena just said, looking down into her lap. Apparently, it had come to a surprise to many that she had never dated someone. She couldn't handle the commitment. It was one night stand or nothing, but that got awkward the next day. She wanted to date...it was just...too painful.

Looking out the window at the 'house' that passed by, she whistled, and it died on her lips. "Jesus, is this your house?" She asked, pulling up the lock on the car door.

(Sorry I haven't replied. I was having some trouble finding the thread! Sorry. C: )

(It's alright. Threads that are not created by you are hard to find :( )

Without a word, Theresa got out and grabbed her bag before she slammed the door shut and made her way up to the front door, Alex followed behind without a word.

Allie sighed as she got out of the car and rubbed the back of her head, "Hn, I expect what you found out to stay to yourself Ms. Lena. Theresa has gone through a lot during these last five years, I can see why she did not tell anyone in her high school. But if you do let it slip, you will be charged with harassment." she warned to the girl before she started to walk towards the house.

Lena turned her head gently, and when Alli finished speaking, she guessed her eyes were bugging out of her head. She wouldn't have thought that that knowledge would harm her: Theresa...But, she didn't want to get in trouble, so she just nodded stiffly and jogged up to the other girl.

"So..." Lena began, masking any trace of different emotion with her usual 'chipperness'. "You never answered my question! This is your house? What do your parent do?" Lena pulled her satchel up, closer to her body, waiting intensively for her answer. She waited, and waited, but Theresa ignored her, and merely felt the eyes of the other girl's caseworkers boring into the back of her head. Lena's phone beeped.

"One minute," She mumbled, knowing nobody were listening to her, and those her heard didn't care. It was merely some guy who had somehow gotten her number, looking for her body. aShe sighed, it was Friday, after all.

"Yes it is my house." Theresa said quietly, "My mom is a lawyer that works for a large company. My dad is co-owner of a large franchise that is scattered around Asia. Both are rarely home." she explained as she threw her bag over into the corner and went into the 'sitting room' which was just one of three living rooms, and sat down on the couch.

The silent detective followed and sat next to the girl but he wrapped his arm around her and Theresa moved to lean against him. Though, his silent comfort was acknowledged.

Allie walked in and looked at Lena who had her phone out, "If I were you, I would stop changing guys and finally choose someone to love. Eventually, the boys will tire of your lack of loyalty and will either force you to stay with them or start causing physical harm to anyone who talks to you." she offered as she took her shoes off, "And that is coming from someone who acted just like you in high school." she added as she moved into the kitchen and started to make some food. She had noticed that Theresa was looking a little under the weather lately which meant that she was not eating that much.

"Oh." Lena said simply. A 'Sorry', or 'Poor you.' hung on her lips, but she guessed that if she even dared saying them, Theresa would think she was saying it sarcastically, and disregard the girl completely. She didn't want the tutor to hate her: it would simply make learning far more difficult. But, Lena wasn't too bright of a girl, and mumble it anyways. "I'm sorry." She said with as much sincerity as she could muster.

Lena went to sit across from the man and Theresa; her phone beeped again. She looked at it. 'babe i ned u', it said. Lena frowned, and tossed it into her backpack. Allie walked past her, said a few words, leaving Lena dumbstruck in her seat. Sure, she had thought about staying with someone...not just a man, but someone. Damn, she had thought about it merely five minutes ago, but hearing it form Allie made it seem far harder. And to add to it all, her last sentence rendered Lena stupefied in the couch chair.

Lena left her backpack down, and hopped up, jogging to the kitchen. "What do you mean?" She asked, leaning on the marble counter as Allie fixed some sort of sandwich. "Were you a freebie, too?"

The high school girl just shrugged slightly before she shivered slightly. Though Alex grabbed a blanket that was near by and gave it to her. But when she heard Allie speak, she lowered her eyes slightly, "Tell that to the whole school detective. Most of them are like Lena." she murmured as she reached over and grabbed a work book and started to work on homework, having Alex quietly correct her once in a while.

Once Allie heard Lena's question, the woman turned and raised an eyebrow, "I was not that desperate. I actually dated. But it felt like the boys were having a competition, so, I decided to play along. Except, I would do the dumping before they could. I ended up in a lot of fights with ex's and a lot of them fought each other or my current interest. One of my ex's got mad at me and broke into my house when my parents were out of town. That was when I became a statistic in the number of raped girls." she explained calmly, "My mindset changed after that. I only hope that it will not have to be something like that that will change your mind." she finished as she put away the things she got out.

Back
Top Bottom