Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I only wanted a place to stay...[Duchy&Jugger82]

Misato growled and reached out and grabbed her tail before she could go. "I'm growing tired of this!" He looked at the butler at the doorway and nodded, signalling for him to close the door. Misato pulled the cat over to him and slammed his hand on her head, sending waves of sexual ecstasy through her body so she'd be in heat, which he wouldn't satisfy until she satisfied him by doign what he said.

She shook her head trying to get away from him while growling. She snapped at his hand and grabbed his wrist would her thick sharp teeth and started to shake her head around and pull wanting to rip it off him.

Misato kept his grip where it was and made sure she wouldn't be able to break free. He sent stronger waves into her. "Cmon! Why the hell do you have such willpower!? Break and succumb!!" He grew more and more annoyed as he tried to get her to give into him.

She couldn't fend off what he was doingt o her much longer but it did take a while for her to lossen her grip on his arm now that she felt that she was in heat she growled and layed down on her belly looking up at him like a good cat should.

Though she seemed to have given in, Misato wouldn't be fooled so easily. He continued to send ecstasy waves into her, though smaller so that she'd feel nothing. Soon, he let go of her and stepped back. "Now tell me...what is your name?"

Drew in a content breath and soon shifted back only to be naked but everything was covered her legs curled up and her arms in front of her with her head looking up at him " Celestria...is my name" she said alot more softly and alot more kindly towards him.

"Good...now Celestia...prove how loyal you are to me...stand before me and present yourself...by using your body. I want to test just how much you've submitted to me." He walked closer to her and awaited for her to present her body to him.

Her eyes were glazed over and didn't have that brightness that they had before he did this to her, They seemed to of dulled quite a bit, pushing herself up she stood before him with small b cup breasts and a curvy esk booty behind her. She was small but she was shapely and fit with out it looking nasty or distasteful. Looking up at him with her dull eyes she pushed her waist length blue hair back and away from her body presenting her body to him.

"Hm..." He seemed to inspect her body as he walked around her, taking in every little aspect that she had to present for him. It wasn't until he bent down in front of her so he could get a good look at her pussy, that he'd actually touch her. Out of the blue, he licked her crevice gently and quickly before reaching up to spread her pussy open. "So...are you a virgin Celestia?"

Stood still as he inspected her and eventully looked down when he bent down infront of her to taste her and see what she was. "yes...no man has ever touched me.." she said to him calmly as if this was a normal thing. The musk coming from her was rather strong and almost over powering.

And it was this very musk that was turning him on. He licked the inside of her pussy as he spread her crevice open with his thumbs. "Thats about to change here and now..." Without even starting to a small start, he opened his mouth some as he began to eat away at her pussy, keeping it open with his thumbs all the while he tried to make her nice and ready down there.

Whimpered lightly and felt her knees buckle when he started making her hips draw back from not being used to anyone doing that. It tickled and felt very odd, but she wanted it..and she wanted it now. She couldn't help her virgin tendencies which was squirm around when he touched her so differently.

When she was nice and wet down there, he smirked as he stood up and pushed her against the wall gently. His body was against hers and his face was inches away from hers, though he kept enough pressure that pushed her against the wall while showing he wanted her to stay there. Reaching down, his fingers began to rub her pussy before he slowly slipped one in until it went to the knuckle. "You're so wet Celestia...heheh..."

Felt a blush come to her face while looking at him with dull eyes " only because you made it so" she said to him, mentally she was gone only leaving a droid like shell after what he did to her, he sent so much in to break her will that she lost all will power for the time being so she was like a living breathing small doll at the moment that reacted to his touch. What more could a man ask for? A bitch that won't talk back.

"I don't think I'll take your virginity tonight however...I want someone who can...scream...when they're in pain, and mean it." He smirked as he pulled her into his arms so that he could carry her. As he carried her, he made sure to make it so her breasts were pushed together so that they looked mashed. "On the way to our bedroom...I want you to reach down and feel what your master's cock feels like." He said as he walked her to the hallway. "Reach in my pants...and get a good grip on it, but don't break me..." He smirked.

Looked at him while he carried her small body towards the bedroom. Breathing and shivering lightly at the cold air she moved her hand down obediently and reached in his pants. He could feel her nails gently slide against his cock and her fingers wrap around it slowly and softly. she held onto him both the way he wanted and the way she had to .

(Btw on your F-list, does the musk-thing count as just your character you love being musky or both? I'm fine either way, and I can do musk if its your fave.)

When he arrived in his room, it was full of sex toys and gadgets Misato would use on his pets, slaves, and kidnapped women. He laid her down on a bed with hand-cuffs and hand-cuffed her hands to the bed-posts, but left her legs free. He smirked as he licked his thumb and began to rub it along her clitoris. "I'm gonna make tonight a teaser night...that outta be fun."

Let him carry her to the bed and couldn't help but notice all the toys all around them. It frightened her on the inside but on the outside she was calm as if it were an everyday thing. When he handcuffed her to the bed she looked at him while he rubbed at her makeing her whimper lightly before a flash of her bright blue came back and she wheeled her leg around and kicked him in the face with her clawed foot leaving marks on his cheek. But that spat of attitude went away quick. It seemed his power and her free will were having a battle.

Misato fell over when she kicked him in his face. He felt his face and saw blood...making him smirk. "Oh...I am really...really going to enjoy this." Moving over to a nearby box, he pulled out a pink dildo and smirked. She wouldn't be given the pleasure of losing her virginity to a real dick. He moved and lay between her legs, not caring if she'd kick him. He began to tease her by poking her clit with the tip of the dildo and rubbing the tip along her crevice. "How does that feel huh?"

Looked at him with slight fear and hate in her dull eyes while she layed there with his blood on her toes and him poking at her with that pink dildo making her wimper and try and squirm around a bit from the unfamiliarity of it all.

"Don't be afraid to squirm...I love it when I see my slaves squirm when I tease them...its such a major turn on for me." He got up and began to fully get undressed before he lay down beside her. He smirked as he reached down and began to rub her pussy again, trying to get her wet. Though, with his other hand, he put it on her head again and began to put ecstasy waves surging through her yet again so she would stay submissive and quiet. What he was about to do next, he didn't want her biting his cock off.

Watched him and frowned lightly when he said he liked it when she squirmed oh hell no!! He was about to get a what four but that was when he set surges of his power through her head making her attitude take a hike and keeping her compeltly like a doll. She breathed lightly while he rubbed her and felt her forhead come into contact with her arms. She was so relaxed at aroused that she just fell over.

Nathan smirked and began to make special changes to the way she was. He set her over so now she was on her stomach and her head hung over the side of the bed. He moved over to her and lifted her chin, the first thing she'd see would be his erect cock in her face. "Open your mouth...now, and don't you dare bite me."

Bit her lips lightly when he repositioned her. She felt her chin rise up and saw something infront of her..oh please dear god no he is not goign to stick that in my mouth, she thought but obediently opened her mouth for him.

Nathan's cock smelled strongly of musk as he poked it about her face. He trailed it from her cheek and down to her ringed lips before slipping it into her mouth...though only the head and some of his shaft when in. "Start sucking or I'm gonna start fucking."

Back
Top Bottom