Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I only wanted a place to stay...[Duchy&Jugger82]

TheDuchess

Supernova
The rain poured from the sky letting the plants below absorb the yummy rain water. Feudal era japan was a simple time where women where not seen as equal to men and were treated horribly most of the time. Demons were mostly the same but you had the higher class demons, the middle class, and the lower class all in various shapes and forms. Most demons took on a more human form with markings or traits that separated them from humans whether it be ears, hair color or just a display of magical power.

Tobari was rather distinct in her appearance with long blue hair and black cat ears with a tail to match. Pale blue eyes shown out from that pale and wet face as her tiny frame ran through the forest. Nekos were known for being tiny and this one was about 5`0 even. She came to the mountain and moved to the secret door that was used to carry goods up and down the mountain. she sighed lightly and shook her head getting the rain water off her before making her way up the winding stair case making her way to the cellar. Nobody knew she resided there without the lords permission so she had to stay quiet like a mouse creeping through the house she made her way to the kitchen finding soup over the fire, the chef was letting it cook over night and it smelled wonderful, she grabbed her small bowl and spoon and poured some in, since she was soaked to the bone she held the warm bowl in her small hands and took a tiny bit of bread before making her way back to the cellar so she could eat then sleep for the night.

Salena.jpg

(Is your sig your character? I'll post my character image later if my friend finishes it soon, if not I'll fine a makeshift image.)

One of demon lord Misato's servants was heading to the cellar to fetch his lord some wine. Though upon entering, he heard the strangest of sounds that should be in a cellar hardly anyone was allowed into. Footsteps. The servant looked in cautiously and saw the faint silhouette of a person and the smell of soup. The servant shook his head for the poor bastard that smuggled soup into the lord's private wine cellar and left to go inform him.

Misato was sitting upon his throne listening to those pleading forgiveness for anything that might have angered or annoyed him. Though, upon hearing the servant's tale Misato grew angry. Extending his claws from his finger tips, he stormed off to the wine cellar to punish the person the servant proclaimed had stolen food and took shelter in the wine cellar.

Misato kicked open the door. The cellar was dimly lit but Misato could see and he saw the neko.

Misato- What the hell are you doing girl!?

the picture i gave of the neko is yes]
Was eating her warm soup before the door was kicked open and someone tall and powerful looking came strolling in but she could tell the high class demon was mad so she dropped her soup and scurried to the corner cowering from under his steal like gaze " I'm sorry m'lord " she said in a small but scared voice and put her arms over her head to try and shield herself from him " i..i just needed...a place to stay...please have mercy" she said and closed her blue eyes while pulling herself up tighter into a ball to try and move away from him as far as possible.

Misato walked over but stopped at the spilled bowl of soup. The girl had wasted it and he would force her to eat that if she wanted anything to eat now. Looking her over, she seemed a bit different from other Nekos. Taller, being one. Though not by a lot. He walked over to her and grasped her by the neck and lifted her into the air. His cold stare piercing through her.

Misato- A place to stay huh?

He tossed her near the bowl that was spilled but she didn't land in it. He made sure of it.

Misato- Fine...you want a place to stay? You're in this cellar now. Unless I say so. You're going to do what I say whenever I say it. I think you're going to be here a looong time paying me and my chefs back for all the food you stole. You're the reason why I've had to cut my share of food just to feed the damn servants so they don't die!

Whimpered and gasped when he grabbed her by the neck and lifted her small frame up then tossed her to the side near the spilled soup that she looked at in horror. She did take food but always took very little as for it to not be noticed but apparently it went noticed so she just whimpered on the floor when he yelled at her, she kept her eyes down and sucked on her swollen lip that she had landed on.

Misato walked over and pointed to the spilled bowl of soup. He growled at her in annoyance that she would do this knowing who he was.

Misato- This is going to be your dinner for the night, your breakfast for tomorrow, and your lunch. Better make it last and if I feel like it I'll give you some bread scraps for dinner.

His eye gleamed.

Misato- Unless tomorrow you somehow convince me otherwise to give you more.

Made quick motions to somehow scrap up what ever she could off the floor and into the bowl. Most of the liquid was gone but what ever veggies she could salvage stayed int he bowl. Keeping her head down she bit her lip and stayed silent. She was in trouble now..but he didn't know how she got in. She would leave as soon as she could from his horrible gaze and this place.

Misato growled.

Misato- Eat it. Now, you're not wasting any food whatsoever so long as you're in MY servitude. If I have to feed you myself I will not be nice about it.

He turned to his butler and ordered for him to stay and make her eat it whether she wanted to or not anymore otherwise he'd force him to eat it and skip out on dinner for the next week.

Misato- I have more important matters to attend to. I want you in my chambers in an hour so we can work on your daily servitude routine.

Slowly began to eat it cringing at the taste of dirt. She watched him walk out and his butler stayed to make sure she didn't go anywhere. She looked up at the butler and slowly stood up still holding the bowl in her hand while eating. She was small and could easily get to the passage way with out a problem but she had to be sure what this butler was first.

When she was finished, the butler frowned and walked over to grab her ear hard.

Butler- Terribly sorry about this, but I'd prefer to live rather than die over some muskrat thief. Now come on, keep Lord Misato waiting and...

He shuddered. He walked out of the cellar, all the while keeping a firm grasp on her ear. He led her up to Misato's room which was on the top floor of the large tower that was his mansion. When the doors opened, the butlers pushed the girl in before closing the doors. Misato was sitting at a table near the window wall. He looked over to see her come in and chuckled.

Misato- How was the food?

Cringed at the ear pulling and bit her lips lightly while the butler tugged at her ear up the flights of steps and finally to a room. He pushed her in and made her stumble over herself before regaining her footing. She looked up and saw the demon lord and stood up straight. The escape plan would have to wait. " not the best for my last meal" she said lightly and stood with her arms at her back.

Misato glared at her but went back to looking out the window. He could see the whole town he ruled over with an iron fist of fear and pain. He turned to look at her again.

Misato- Believe me, its not going to be your last meal but it might be your only good one. You're really going to pay me back for all the food you stole, I really hate thieves.

He got up and walked over to her before pushing her down onto all fours.

Misato- You crawl when you're around me, and you will address me as "My Lord" or any slur of that.

:when he pushed her on all fours she growled lightly and looked at him " I will do no such thing" she told him and stood right back up and looked at him straight int he face as if her fear was all gone

Misato smirked and pushed her down again. He towered over her menacingly and provokingly, exploiting a look so frightening it should've sent chills down her spine for the shock and fear. "Do as I say...or else I'll have your head on a platter and feed you to my mountain lions...better yet, I'll just let them eat you whole."

Looked up at him and growled before spitting at his feet " I'd rather die than do what you say" she spatted at him and snarrled at him showing off her pointed teeth and flaring up like a cornered kitten.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me slave!" Misato reached out and firmly grasped her ear, putting enough force on it so it pinched as he did so. He pulled it downward so that she'd have to get on all fours. "I can arrange a slow and painful death for you!"

Continued to growl and felt herself go down to her knees " I knew you didn't have the balls to kill me" she spat back at him. Oh what a temper this one had and it probably wasnt a good thing to spat at the demon lord, but she didn't care she wasn't going to work for anyone.

"You stupid cat!" Misato grabbed her other ear and began to pull them apart from her head...not literally though. He just pulled them so that pain went through her head because of her ears. "I'll tear your stupid ears off if I have to, you still owe me for food theft!"

Cried out in pain and wrapped her fingers around his wrists before looking at him again a flash of red tinting in those pretty blue eyes. " then don't make death threats to me" she did have a point if she still owed him for the food she took then why threaten to kill her never getting her debt paid back? Didn't make sense but she was quick to throw it back in his face. Digging her claws into his wrists she slowly stood on her knees, feeling her tail thrash about behind her.

Misato only laughed. "Biting will get you nowhere, though I do find it strangely arousing to see you like this...Don't make me use my true bloodline powers on you girl...you may not like what you'll...do...heheh..." Nathan got to his position in the world by cheap tricks and the use of his bloodline power, the incubus's speciality of sending out ecstasy waves to a person it makes contact with.

Watched him and sneered angerly at him. He was getting pleasure out of her acting like this well then she was going to have to find other ways for him to hate her. She wanted him to hate her because she didn't want to work for him or be around him.

"Now tell me girl...I want your name...and how long you've been living in my cellar. But first..." He raised one of his hands, which began to glow a dark, mysterious purple/black combination. He smirked as he slammed it on her head with just enough force for a small impact, yet not enough to cause any true pain. He was sending a certain kind of ecstasy wave into her. It was more of a scout really, to accurately detail just how strong of a will she had...though the longer he would take, the more it would seem to her like her head was caving in, when it wasn't.

He would come to find out that she had rather strong will power. She was never easily swayed by others and he would soon find that out. She felt the preassure on her head and soon ripped herself away from him and got up to back away from him while growing " I will give you no such answer!" she said and moved around him mostly headed for the window but kept her eyes on him.

Misato sighed as he snapped his fingers and he disappeared. He seemed to reappear in front of her, where he put her in a bug hug to keep her from running. "Gotcha my little pussycat. Now then...Might want to give me a name or else I'll snap your spine."

Growled at him when he wrapped his arms around her to keep her from moving. Oh this wasn't going to go over well, She pushed him far enough away and transformed into a small panther like creature but the ears were pointed and off to the side and she had waves of blue fur mostly on her head and neck. She held her same blue eyes but she had a house cat like face with the body of a medium sized dog. She slipped from his grip and sprung away from him bounding towards the door very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom