Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (nothingbutporcelain and Quietman)

Callie smiled widely as she felt Kyle pull her onto his lap so she could snuggle against his chest. Normally guys would be kicking her out after they finished fucking her so she really appreciated him being so kind about this. He could have kicked her out but he was being a good guy and letting her stay here with him. She had the biggest smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. She looked up when Kyle and Bryan started talking. She was a little sad to see that Bryan was already leaving. She thought they could have had a lot of fun together. The night was still young, there was really no need for him to leave so early but if he needed to go she wasn't going to try to stop him. She knew Kyle would be glad to keep her satisfied for the rest of the night. It would be more fun to have two men pleasing her at the same time but it wasn't going to happen. Maybe they could do this again some other night. It had been a lot of fun, Callie definitely wanted to repeat it.

She was shocked when he said that his father had something planned for tomorrow so that was why he had to go home right now. She couldn't help but think about Brad and how much she wanted him as she heard Bryan talk about his father. She wished she could be having a threesome with Brad and Kyle right now. That would really be so amazing. She couldn't imagine how much fun it would be to have two older, very experienced men fucking her. It sounded like a dream come true. Since Bryan was so good at fucking when he hadn't even done it before she could only imagine how good his father was. She was sure Brad hadn't taught him anything since he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would share sex tips with his son but they had the same genes so it had to mean their cocks and skills in bed were similar. She already knew how amazing Brad's cock was. Just thinking about it practically made her drool because it was so yummy looking. It was pure torture for her to know how delicious he looked and not be able to do anything about it. She wanted to at least taste his cock but he didn't even let her do that. It really wasn't fair.

Callie got very happy when Bryan said she was the greatest. It wasn't much of a compliment since he had never fucked anyone other than her but she still appreciated it. She thought it was sweet how he asked if he could talk to her at school. She replied to him and said of course he could. Callie wasn't a major bitch. Anyone could talk to her. Bryan would definitely get a response back. He was so hot and his cock was pretty amazing. Plus it would be good to get closer to him. Then she would find out more about what his father was doing. Maybe he'd even invite her over to his house sometime and they could fuck. Then Brad could come home and catch them together. It would be priceless to see the look on his face when he caught her and his son fucking. She hoped it would happen some day. Maybe Brad would get so pissed that he grabbed her and started fucking her. That wasn't likely but a girl could dream.

Callie was sad to see Bryan go but now she and Kyle could spend the rest of the night together. She wasn't sure if he was up for more sex or if he wanted to go to bed. She was definitely in the mood for plenty more fucking but she knew Kyle was older than her so he might not have the same stamina that she did. She would just have to wait and see what happened. She was enjoying being in his arms like this so she really didn't feel like getting out of his arms. She could stay like this for the rest of the night and she would be happy. She closed her eyes, just enjoying being with Kyle like this. When she closed her eyes she pictured her and Brad being together like this. It made her a little sad to know he was probably with his wife right now. He had chosen his wife over her and he always would. They hadn't even fucked yet. She was pretty sure they never would. She couldn't get her hopes up anymore. If she did then they would come crashing down and that would hurt so much.

Brad Collins was literally slamming his full cock into the hot tight ass in front of him. His full swinging balls were slapping a fat time against the hot flesh of his wife's meaty pussy as she knelt on the bed. In his fevered mind it was Callie Simpson taking his savage ass pounding ... she was bent over his desk at school and he was giving her an ass fucking for teasing her science teacher. A fitting punishment for such lewd behavior ... he was fantasizing about the lecture he would give her as his thick meat ripped its way into her sweet hot asshole. "Young lady you must be held accountable for your actions and be responsible for the results of such teasing ... you have made my cock hard and driven me mad with lust and this is your punishment .... feel my cock as it marauds your tender flesh" these words ran through his mind as he pounded the yielding hole.

Brad's fantasy was growing to hot ... his wicked thoughts combined with the grip of the asshole he was now sinking into made his cock began to pulse. His balls drew up as the sack tightened in preparations of release. Brad felt the cum rising as he grunted and unloaded into Donna's hot tight ass ... in his mind it was Callie and he had her by her narrow hips completely impaled on his thick cock as spurt after spurt of scalding cum flew from his cock. He ground his hips against the firm flesh of her tight ass as he heard her whimper and beg. He had never felt power like this ... he was the man and had fucked this little slut down ... put her in her place ... made her his little slut.

Callie was a little upset that Kyle didn't seem to be doing much to her. She thought he would be up for another round of sex but that didn't seem to be the case. It looked like they were going to be spending the rest of the night sleeping. This definitely wasn't something Callie wanted to do but she couldn't argue with Kyle. If he was too tired to fuck her one more time she would just have to get over it. She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes and buried her head in his chest. She might as well get comfortable if she was going to spend all of her time tonight sleeping. She wrapped her arms around his body so she could start to drift off to sleep. Her mind was on Brad as she drifted off to sleep. She wondered what he was doing right now. She had a feeling if he was the one with her right now he wouldn't be done with her so quickly. He wouldn't be drifting off to sleep. But sadly he wasn't here with her so she just had to get over it.

Finally she drifted off to sleep. Her dreams that night were all about Brad and him fucking her. In her dreams they started off with her giving him amazing head and then he fucked her in the pussy and came deep inside of her. Then finally at the end of her dream he fucked her ass and took her virginity. That was what the dream focused on. She was moaning out loud in her sleep and it was obvious that she was getting very wet. She was definitely having a wet dream right now. Kyle might think she was dreaming about him but she wasn't. Brad Collins was the only man on her mind right now. She couldn't stop thinking about him.

Bryan Collins was quiet as he rode the few blocks to the Reverend Jones' house ... it was a beautiful day outside, but a little early for a Saturday. He sat beside his father in the car, not having much to say as he grinned to himself about the events of the night before .... "man that Callie Simpson was one hot chick!" he thought as memories of all the naughty things she did to him came flooding back. "the way she sucked my cock was the best .... pussy is good, but she sure could suck a dick" Bryan's grin even spread wider as his thoughts filled his young mind with images of Callie naked and willing to do anything.

His dad had gotten him up early that morning to help move some stuff over to the church for the annual rummage sale. He had no problem going because he hoped he would see Anita and maybe surprise her with some of the tricks Callie had shown him. He had learned a lot in one night, but he was an avid student and it was not like he didn't have an idea of how it all worked. After all, he had watched everyone in the whole neighborhood fuck and masturbate for years. Callie just taken away his desire to resist and gave him the opportunity to try all the things he had been watching others do ... now with that one night of experience he had enough confidence to put his skills to use .... first chance he was going to fuck Anita Jones ... and fuck her good.

Looking over at his dad, he saw that he was dragging this morning. Bryan knew his dad was not getting any younger and the way his mom was fucking last night there was no wonder the guy look so worn out. He thought he would tease his father ... "Geez, Dad ... you sure look tired ... what's the matter couldn't sleep or something? .... what time did you go to bed anyway ... I woke up and I heard you and mom talking loudly .... was something wrong?"

Brad Collins was feeling pretty tired this morning ... he and Donna had really gotten their freak on ... as they say. It was nearly one o'clock am before he finally came in her ass and drifted off to sleep. He was really dragging and to top it off he had to go over and help the Reverend Jones move some things for the rummage sale. It was not good ... he had wanted to turn over and go back to sleep when the alarm clock had sounded. Brad knew he couldn't though ... the preacher was counting on him and Bryan being there ... so he drug himself out of bed and got Bryan up ... the boy looked pretty chipper and Brad decided not to ask him where he was last night ... he thought he would let it go ... after all, he was not 14 any more. Coming in a little past curfew was not that big of a deal.

Brad about spilled his coffee in his lap when Bryan started in about him looking tired and noises coming from his bedroom. He knew Bryan was just teasing so he shot back .... "Never mind all that young man ... you just worry about yourself today because you look a little under the weather yourself!" .. Brad said with a grin.
"I will hold my own any day against you ... young bucks like you can learn a lot by following someone like me around." Brad had always had a good relationship with Bryan and they loved to tease one another ... sometimes it was almost like they were best friends instead of father and son ... but Brad never let Bryan forget that he was his father and knew what was best for the boy.

Driving past Kyle Brown's drive he was surprised to see Callie Simpson's sports car parked in the math teachers driveway and at this early hour it could only mean one thing. .. "She obviously had spent the night .... no seventeen year old girl is going to get up this early." ... Brad thought. "So, I wonder what she was up to with Kyle ... you know what she was doing ... she was fucking him blind ... and it could be you nailing that young slut if you would just let it happen" .. he thought to himself.

Just as they were almost past he noticed Bryan was craning his neck back around toward the car. "Do you know whose car that is Bryan?" he asked his son.
"Yeah, that's Callie Simpson's car." Bryan told his dad. "She is pretty cool ... do you have her in any of your classes Dad?"
"Callie Simpson? ... hmmmmm ... I believe I do." ... Brad said , acting as if he did not really know Callie. "Is she the short blond with the extraordinary chest?" he asked his son.
Bryan grinned to himself as he thought about that "extraordinary chest" ... "that would be Callie" .... just as they were almost out odf sight Bryan saw Callie step out and look right at them. He threw his hand up in a wave, but Callie did not see him ... it seemed as if she were looking right at his father .... a look of anger on her beautiful face.

Callie spent most of the night curled up on Kyle's lap with her head resting on his chest. She was pretty surprised when he quickly drifted off to sleep and made it clear that nothing more was going to happen between them that night. Callie fell asleep pretty quickly after Kyle but she didn't get much sleep. Being on his lap on that couch really wasn't all that comfortable. She kept waking up during the night to see Kyle still peacefully sleeping. She was shocked that he was able to sleep sitting up like that. It looked even less comfortable than she was right now. She would eventually go back to sleep but when she saw it was seven in the morning and she woke up again she knew it was time to go. Kyle was still sleeping so it would be easy for her to slip out of his house without waking him up. She didn't know if he was the kind of guy who would make breakfast for the girls he fucked or if he expected them to get away from him the second he woke up. Callie decided she would be safe and just leave right now. If he wanted her to spend the night some other time he could always tell her to stay longer next time. It wouldn't be that hard. She really doubted he would get offended because she decided to leave.

She got off his lap and went into his bathroom, finding the shower. She couldn't stand being dirty so she decided to take a shower. She didn't know if the sound of the water would wake him up but she wasn't worried about it. If he woke up and found her in the shower she was sure he would want to join her in the shower so he could fuck her. But that never happened. She took a quick shower and got out of it, using his towel to dry herself off. She made sure to dry her pussy extra well. That way she could leave this towel as a souvenir to him. She had a feeling he would like that a lot. Once she was dry she put on the same clothes she was wearing last night. She would have liked to have worn something else but this was all she had and she wasn't going to borrow any of Kyle's clothes. That might have been cute if she was his girlfriend but if she was his girlfriend she wouldn't be trying to sneak out of his house before he had a chance to wake up. Luckily she always carried her makeup with her so she was able to apply her always flawless makeup. She smirked at her reflection in the mirror, feeling very confident in how she looked.

She was walking very quietly through his house and towards the door. It was hard to be quiet when she was wearing five inch heels but luckily she was able to find a way. Right when she opened the door and stepped outside she saw Brad Collin's car driving by. She didn't even notice that Bryan was in the car with him because she was completely focused on Brad. She was so pissed at him. But then an evil smirk appeared on her face. She had the most excellent idea. When she finally saw Bryan waving to her she waved back and quickly rushed to her car, getting in and starting the engine right away. She backed out of the driveway quickly and started following Brad's car. She was going to find out what the two Collins men were up to this morning. She could tell it was just the two of them and no one else was in the car so she knew she didn't have to worry about running into Brad's wife although she could have had fun with that too. She had no idea where they were going but she planned on going with them. She was sure the two men would never be able to turn her down.

Brad pulled into Reverend Jones' drive and was glad to see the preacher was up and ready to help. He had thought about the other times he had volunteered his services in helping with church functions only to find that the good reverend was called away to other spiritual needs, at least this time he was there. "Hey preacher, how are things with you this morning?" Brad cheerily called as he climbed from the car. Walking over toward the short pudgy preacher with hand outstretched. "Ready to knock this out"

The preacher took Brads hand in his and gave it a shake. "Yes indeed brother ... yes indeed .... and not a minute to waste ... the Widow Gregson just called and she is in a bad way spiritually ... seems that her deceased husbands birthday always leaves her feeling at a loss ... she asked if I would mind dropping by to give her some spiritual support .... so this shouldn't take long to load up, but I am afraid I will not be able to help you get it unloaded .... Anita will go in my stead"

Bryans heart skipped a beat when he heard that ... he had been hoping he would get to see her and now he was elated to know she would be going over to the church warehouse and helping them unload the trailer full of rummage sale items. He saw his Dad's grinned stiffen a little at the news ... "Uh oh ... he is probably thinking about how his back pain usually coincided with Reverend Jones' last minute plan changes. I like this one though .... wanted to get alone with Anita, but Dad will have to inventory it all alone now without the reverend and I can get Anita off to myself" the boy smiled even wider at that thought.

"I see" Brad said in as pleasant of a tone as he could muster. "Well I hate that the widow is feeling depressed, but we sure could use your help with all this preacher. Without you we will be forever getting everything over and inventoried .... Anita is great help and a nice improvement to the scenery over you ... but we could use some muscle preacher."

"Can't be helped Brother Collins ... one of the flock needs me and it is my duty to go where I am called ..... now, I send my young healthy daughter in my stead and she has been instructed to help you two any way she can ... she has sworn to me she will put 100% into whatever task you see fit to require her to perform .... 100%!" the stodgy preacher puffed at Brad. "Now I suggest we get on with it in order not to delay your completion any longer than need be"

Brad Collins turned toward the street in an attempt to hide the obvious displeasure at this turn of events ... for he knew his disgust at the preacher was very much readable on his face. "Lazy bastard" Brad thought .... not a nice thought, but it was the truth. Looking up the street he noticed a familiar sports car parked across the street .... and a familiar blond sitting behind the wheel looking in his direction. Walking over to her car Brad leaned down and said "Top of the morning to you Callie ..... what are you doing up so early on this fine morning"

Callie sighed heavily as she continued to follow Brad and Bryan down the street. She wondered just when they would notice that she was following them. Bryan would probably be happy to see her since they had such a good time last night but she had a feeling that Brad wouldn't be so happy about it. She probably made it hard for him to follow through with his good morals. She knew he wanted to cheat on his wife with her. He may not have been willing to admit it to Callie or even himself but Callie knew this was the truth. He wanted to fuck her so badly. It was obvious when he pulled out his cock. He even told her how much she turned him on when she teased him in class. She didn't know why he hadn't given into her yet. It was very frustrating. She wanted him so badly and for some reason he kept resisting her. She didn't like it at all. He needed to just give into her and stop fighting how he was feeling. Some day she would make him give in. She'd corner him in his office and get naked for him. Then he wouldn't be able to resist her anymore.

She was a little shocked when she saw that they were going to the Reverend's house. She had no clue what they were doing here but she would soon find out. She knew she probably looked like a stalker right now since she had followed him here and was now parked in front of the house while they talked to the Reverend Jones. She was trying to figure out what they were doing. Brad looked so sexy standing there. She could stare at him forever. She was planning on getting out of the car eventually to go talk to them but she didn't mind just sitting in her car and staring at them. They were both very good looking. Callie could easily see where Bryan got his good looks.

She watched as Brad started walking towards her and her car. She wasn't going to try to drive away before he got here so she could act like she hadn't been staring at him and stalking them. She wasn't ashamed of her behavior at all. The second she saw them driving she had wanted to know where they were going and now she was getting her wish. And it was even better that Brad was coming over to talk to her. Maybe he would invite her to join them in whatever they were doing. It couldn't be anything fun since they were at Reverend's house but she didn't care. Callie would find a way to make it fun. If Brad and Bryan were involved that would definitely make it fun. Of course she had no idea Anita would be there too. She would definitely be pitching a fit if she knew the girl would be there. At least Callie and everyone in this town knew she was a million times better than that ugly slut.

"I saw you and Bryan driving over here and I thought you might need some help with whatever it is you're doing. I know it's pretty early. Are you helping out the Reverend Jones with something? Do you need some help?" She asked him, staring deep into his eyes. She hoped he saw her car at Kyle's house. She definitely wanted him to know that she spent the night with Kyle and had amazing sex with him. He deserved to be jealous since he was so rude to her on Friday. He never should have rejected her. She would make him pay.

"Well young lady as a matter of fact we are working for the church today ... every year they have a big rummage sale and we are in the process of rounding everything up and getting it sorted and inventoried. It is quite an undertaking and unfortunately we are a little short of work staff today. We sure could use some help now that you mention it" Brad told the pretty girl.

"As far as workers go, it is just me, along with my son Bryan and his girlfriend Anita. I think you know Anita ... not so sure you know Bryan .... Anita is the girl that was trying to take advantage of my kindness. I need to have a chat with her at some point ... maybe you could even help me with that by keeping Bryan captivated while I talk to her about her precocious behavior. We have a few things here to load on that trailer then drive across town and unload in the church warehouse and spend the afternoon going over the items and recording what we have so far .... not exactly back breaking, but tedious .... you're welcome to join and your help would be greatly appreciated" he said with his best smile.

Callie didn't get all to excited when she heard what Brad needed her help with. She thought they would be doing something a little more fun than that. She wasn't really looking forward to helping him with the church but she wanted to spend time with him. She needed to find ways to tease him and make him want her even more.

She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him when he informed her that Anita would be helping them out. And why did he call her Bryan's girlfriend? Callie knew they weren't dating. They hadn't even had sex yet. Callie was the one who took his virginity. It was funny that Brad thought they were dating when clearly they weren't.

"I would love to help you out, sir. It sounds like you need some help. I don't have much muscle on me but I can try my best.." She wouldn't be able to lift anything heavy but she could help them count the stuff. What she really hoped was that she would be too busy flirting with both Brad and Bryan to get much work done.

"I'm sure I could keep Bryan captivated. Bryan and I know each other quite well. I just met him for the first time. You have a great son, Mr. Collins. He is one of a kind.." She said, giggling softly. She wanted to make it more obvious that she and Bryan had slept together but she decided she wouldn't reveal that information just yet. She would much prefer to have Brad find out by catching her and Bryan fucking. That would be a lot more fun.

Brad Collins was very pleased at the way things had turned out today .. he had been a little upset with the preacher for backing out on the labor again, but with Callie showing up and agreeing to help things went well after all. She was surprising for her size and both girls had done well in their efforts. He was even pleased with Bryan's performance ... it seemed as if he was showing out his strength to the girls as he lifted and stacked the boxes.

They all had pulled together and worked hard through the morning, as lunch rolled around Brad had sent Callie and Bryan to pick up some pizza. He handed the money to Callie and made sure she heard him as he whispered for her to take her time ... he was wanting to straighten Anita out about him and Kyle Brown. Callie took the money and gave him a wink and made the remark that she knew perfectly well how to distract Bryan. The two teenagers then roared off in Callie's sports car leaving Brad and Anita standing alone in the old church warehouse.

They were not out of sight when Anita was closing the distance between them and smiling her most inviting smile. "Mr. Collins ... do you want to pack my box?" the hot brunette said as she slid up against him. Rubbing her boobs on his arm as he tried to step back away from her.
"Geez, Anita ... what is up with you ... you are like a cat in heat all the time lately ... do you have no shame ... I hope you are not acting this way with Bryan ... I was hoping he would be safe with you ... after all you are the good reverends daughter." Brad said in a rush. "You are such a beautiful young lady, but all this sexual aggression makes you very intimidating and appealing at the same time ... I was hoping my son would put aside all his sexual yearning until he is away from here and in college ... I would hate for him to get caught up in any teenage pregnancy scandals .... please tell me you two have not been sexually active."

"I know what you have been doing with Kyle Brown ... the poor sap told me all about it ... and I find it appalling that you would blackmail him for sex .... do you have to have it Anita? ... are your craving for sex so strong that you need to blackmail a grown man to get your fix?" Brad was hoping he could shame the girl into ceasing her ways. His words were having a negative effect on his own morals though ... as he laid out her wicked ways to Anita he felt his cock thickening. It was growing down the leg of his jeans as he looked at the young beauty before him. She was so succulent he thought as he continued to verbally chastise her.

When he finished berating the girl his cock was fully hard and throbbing in his pants ... although, her shenanigans were indecent and appalling Brad found them to be most erotic as well ... he was having some very perverse thoughts about the preachers daughter as he watched her standing before him with eyes downcast ... her bottom lip was quivering as if the young girl might break into tears at any moment. This power exchange was turning the teacher on as well ... at last she looked up and Brad realized that it was not tears she was holding back ... Anita began to laugh and told him he was pretty damn hypocritical standing there preaching morals to her with a raging hardon .... Brad was floored by her statement ... but had to admit there were a lot of truth to her words. How could he judge her morals when the same things he was preaching to her as evil turned him on as well?

Suddenly he wished Callie and Bryan would appear with that pizza.

Callie didn't really want to leave Brad alone with Anita. Of course she knew he would never do something with her since if he was going to do something with a teenager it would be her. It wouldn't be Anita who was not attractive at all. Really the girl was down right ugly. She was chubby and disgusting. If Brad got turned on by her then he was obviously a very messed up person. If Callie knew he was getting a hard on just from talking to Anita she would refuse to talk to him ever again. After all Callie really didn't need Brad. He was hot and she wanted him to fuck her but she had Kyle who was more than happy to give her all the sex she wanted. Maybe she would drop out of Brad's class and stop talking to him entirely. It sounded very tempting to her.

She and Bryan went off to get a pizza for lunch. She had tried to sound as flirty as possible when she said she knew how to keep Bryan entertained for a long time but it seemed to get no reaction at all from Brad. This was very irritating. It was yet another reason why she shouldn't bother with him anymore. He had too many morals and he just wasn't any fun. She wasn't going to waste her time with him anymore. She'd help him out today since that was what she agreed to do but after today she owed him nothing. She would drop out of his class and say the deal was over. He didn't have to give her a good grade and she wouldn't tell the principal about what she saw him doing. They would go back to being people who just passed each other in the hallway and never said a word to each other.

Callie didn't really try to keep Bryan out for very long. She was kinda pissed at Brad for not flirting with her at all so she wasn't going to do him any favors. She didn't care if he needed alone time with Anita. In fact she thought it would be a good idea to keep that alone time to a minimum. She would not be happy at all if she came back and caught them fucking. It would really hurt her since she made it clear to Brad that she wanted him badly and he never did anything for her. He teased her and refused to fuck her. It was so wrong.

Eventually they got back with the pizza and Callie glared at Brad when she saw how close he was standing to Anita. And of course he had a hard on right now. It was really sickening. She couldn't believe he would ever get turned on by that fat pig. It was hard to believe that he liked Callie and Anita since they were so different. Callie had an amazing, big chest while Anita's was so small and Callie's stomach was perfectly flat while Anita had all those fat rolls on her stomach. Plus her legs were really chunky too. Callie knew she was thinner than her. If Brad wanted to fuck the fattest girl in the school then that was fine with her. She was done with him. Seeing him with a hard on talking to Anita told her everything she needed to know. She knew he liked flirting with all the girls. He made her special by acting like he wanted to hear about her dark past but it was really all lies. He had never cared about her. Callie felt like a fool for ever falling for his act.

"Here's your pizza." She said, glaring at Brad and dropping the box on the ground. "Can we get back to work? I don't need to eat any lunch. I actually have somewhere to be so I'd like to be done right now." It was obvious that she was really pissed at him since she wouldn't stop glaring at him. She couldn't believe he lied to her. He said he needed to talk to Anita and straighten her out but obviously he just wanted to talk to her so he could fuck her. Men were sick.

Bryan Collins was ecstatic when he heard his fathers suggestion .... he thought it would be great to go for pizza with Callie. He knew he would have fun alone with Callie. After all, it was only last night that she had let him do anything he wanted to her hot body. He really enjoyed plowing her tight pussy with his cock, but even if nothing did happen while they were alone he would have fun. Callie was cool and he liked her.

The minute Callie got into the car and sped off, Bryan knew something was wrong with her ... you could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Looking at her as she gripped the steering wheel, slamming through the gears and glaring into the rearview ... yep, something was wrong indeed. "What's wrong Callie? ..... why are you so pissed?" Bryan asked trying to lighten the moment. "You look like a thunderstorm"

"What's wrong ... I will tell you what's wrong." Callie said in a snarl and proceeded to tell Bryan everything that had happened that day in school and the whole week before ... she ranted and raved about how insensitive Brad was and how Anita had been using Kyle Brown and trying to use his father. She let all her pettiness and bratty attitude loose to run rampant on the pizza run. By the time they arrived back Bryan was not so sure Callie was as cool as he first thought. Sure she was hot and could fuck, but now he knew how self centered she was ... jealous too ... it was like she was all about Callie Simpson and if you crossed the line and pissed her off .... there was hell to pay. Bryan wished she would grow up a bit and realize that although she was hot, there were other people on the planet besides Callie Simpson.

On and on she ranted about how fat and ugly Anita Jones was and how if anyone would want a teenage lover they would choose Callie anytime .... Bryan thought Callie was being tacky about Anita. Sure she had a few pounds on Callie, but they were in all the right places. Anita was pretty too, maybe not beautiful like Callie, but definitely not fat and ugly ... Anita got her fair share of looks from guys. She was hot .... in her own way ... just like Callie was hot in hers.

It did not surprise him that she had fucked Kyle ... after all, she had been practically begging him to fuck her for months now ... he knew he could have been her first and she could have been his .... if he had only relented. Bryan had truly wanted to do as his father told him and save all that for college, but Callie had changed all that ... watching her fuck Kyle Brown and everything that transpired after that had changed his opinion on a lot of things. He could see that sex was not all that taboo ... just another thing in life that had the capabilities of bringing happiness and pleasure to someone. That is, if they did not put too much emphasis or meaning to it.

So, the fact that his girlfriend had fucked his math teacher and tried to fuck his father did not bother Bryan at all ... in fact it made him want to fuck her himself and he knew when they got alone again he would show her everything he had learned last night and all that he could come up with on his own as well ... he did have years of covert surveillance to fall back on .... he had seen a lot standing outside the windows of the neighborhood ... even seen Anita's mom and dad doing it ..... but he did not think he would let her tie him up like Anita's dad let her mom .... he might tie her up sometime though ... he grinned at this thought.

At last they were back and he could get out of the car ... what he thought would be a fun trip had turned into the Callie Simpson Rant and Rave Hour .... "Geez, she needs to lighten up and stop being so self centered" Bryan thought as he walked up to Anita and his Dad. It looked as though the two of them had been deep in some kind of discussion from the looks of Anita's amused expression and his Dad's hardon, but his father did act happy to see them. Bryan grinned to himself and surmised that things had not gone his Dads way .... he had been on that end of the stick with Anita himself ... she had a way of being direct and using a mans natural urges prove her points. Bryan thought he would help ol' Dad out by taking Anita off his hands and leaving him with the one and only Callie Simpson ... god's gift to man.

Catching Anita's eye he motioned her to follow him as Callie tossed the pizza at his Dad's feet. He knew he did not want to hear all this again, besides he had plans for Anita. He was going to give her everything she had wanted for the past month. He was going to catch her up on what he had been missing out on .... he was going to fuck the preachers daughter ... and better yet ... she was going to suck his fat cock.

Brad stood there shocked as he looked at the pizza box lying at his feet. He could think of no reason for such behavior from Callie ... he had done nothing to her to cause such a display of anger. She was acting as if she were jealous of him and Anita. Why would someone so free and easy with their sexual attitude be so narrow minded and jealous ... besides she had no strings on him ... it wasn't like they were married and she caught him cheating. She was seventeen and he was grown and married ... she had no ties on him. He had not even strayed with Anita ... sure he was standing here with a raging hardon, but technically he had not done anything .... yet.

Brad had enough for one day ... he was already pissed at the way the conversation had soured with Anita .... now Callie was coming at him with this bratty attitude ... he was fed up with the selfishness of teenage girls ... he was going to set someone straight today .... it might end up being him, but someone was going to learn a thing or two about manners before this day was over. "Young lady ... why are you angry with me .... why have you thrown pizza at my feet ...... why are you acting like a spoiled child?"

Callie had not enjoyed her time with Bryan at all. Callie was starting to think that Bryan was a loser and she didn't know why she slept with him in the first place. She still wanted to use him to make Brad jealous but she wasn't sure if that would ever happen. It just didn't seem possible since Bryan was so weird. He was obviously a nerd. She had seen that right away but for some reason she took pity on him and let him fuck her. Well that would never happen again. Callie would make sure of that. The only reason Bryan Collins would be fucking her again was to make his dad jealous and Callie wasn't even sure if she would let him fuck her then. He just didn't seem good enough for her. Maybe Callie should just give up with guys entirely. She wasn't going to turn into a lesbian though. Callie knew for sure that she wasn't interested in that. She hated girls so she would hate every second of being with one. She never wanted one licking her pussy or anything like that. Just thinking about it made her feel so disgusted.

She didn't like how Bryan ran away from her the second they got to Anita and Brad. It wasn't nice of him to just take Anita away like that. She knew he was planning on fucking her. Well that was just fine. If he wanted to fuck the fatty pig then he could. Maybe he thought she had curves in all the right places but he was wrong. Callie had all the same curves that Anita had but she also didn't have a roll of fat around her stomach like Anita had. In Callie's mind that made her a million times better than her. Yes, maybe Callie was jealous, insecure and self-obsessed but it made sense considering what had happened to her in the past. Her father used to rape her and he murdered her mother. Now she was being forced to live all alone in her tiny studio apartment. She had to be selfish and only think about herself. If she wasn't like that then she would never be able to survive. She didn't care if that made Bryan disgusted with her and if he never wanted anything to do with her again. He would just have to get over it.

She could tell Brad was upset with her when she threw the pizza at his feet and acted all angry with him but she just couldn't help but act this way. She saw how hard he got around Anita. Callie thought he was only like that with her and now she knew how wrong she was about him. He wasn't just turned on by her. He was probably turned on by every female student at her school. He had tried to act like she was special but now she knew she wasn't. Those were just lies because he didn't want her going to the principal and telling him what she had seen Anita and Brad doing. Well Callie wasn't going to follow the rules anymore. She would tell the principal what she saw. She could care less if he got fired.

She got even more mad when Brad had the nerve to call her a spoiled child. She knew she wasn't acting like a spoiled child. She was mad at him and she had every right to be mad at him. He was the one who was a jerk by flirting with Anita while she took Bryan away. He made it sound like she was doing him a favor since he needed to talk to Anita alone about Kyle Brown but now Callie knew the truth. "You are a liar. You never needed to talk to Anita about Kyle Brown. You only asked me to take Bryan away because you were planning on flirting with her and trying to fuck her while we were gone. Guess I wasn't enough for you. I've been throwing myself at you every chance I get and it never works? Why do you like her so much? What about me? Am I not good enough for you?" She screamed at him loudly, feeling like she was about to cry. This was so upsetting. She couldn't believe she was reacting this way. She hadn't realized just how much she liked Brad until she saw him flirting with another girl. It made her sick.

Brad Collins was floored by Callie's outburst. He literally had no idea of her true feelings toward him ... yes, she flirted with him and was always talking innuendo ... true, she was always very suggestive in her mannerisms, but he had assumed that she was just being a teenage girl trying to master the art of flirtation ... which he had to admit he was a pro at that ... she could write a book on it. He had no inkling that she was actually wanting him!

He felt badly about how he had been treating her ... with the misunderstanding that caused her to wait so long in the classroom, just dropping her out in front of her apartment, even having her occupy Bryan for him ... he could see now how she would be upset. Brad knew he had to do something to make amends for these inadvertent slights. Looking at the girl he could see tears welling up in her beautiful eyes and knew he would not be able to resist. His strong protective male force would take over soon and where it would lead he had no idea. He knew he had sexual feelings for Callie and now that he knew she was feeling the same for him would make it all the more difficult to keep his cock in his pants.

"Callie, I had no idea you felt this strongly about me ..... you are so beautiful I had not an inkling you would have desires for me .... but Callie you must understand that although I do get aroused around you, I am still a married man. I am very married, Callie and love my wife very much ... I know what you are thinking and yes, I have even exposed myself to you .... but you must know by now that was just an attempt to call your bluff and give you some of the same teasing that you were giving me .... which backfired on me ... the way you took it in your hand and stroked it has not left my mind ... I will be honest with you Callie Simpson ... I have not wanted to make love to any high school girl until you. I love the teasing, but I have always ben able to resist the temptation ... I am not so sure I can say that now .... I see you everywhere ... even when I am balls deep in my beloved wife it is you that I am fucking .... you Callie!" Brad paused to see what she would say. He had never been so honest with someone as he had with Callie. He waited to hear her reply with an uneasy feeling ... not knowing how she would take his confession.

Callie couldn't believe she was acting like this. It was so embarrassing. She had never made an outburst like this to a man she cared about. Normally Callie was very good at keeping her cool and not letting her emotions show. She was the girl who had one night stands all the time and refused to ever see a guy more than once because she didn't want to get attached. This was the reason she never wanted to get attached. She knew the second she started to really like a guy she would do something stupid and admit her feelings to him when she had no idea if he felt the same way about her. She felt like crying because she was so embarrassed and also just because she wanted Brad so badly and knew she would never be able to have him. He was a married man and he kept making it clear that he was loyal to his wife and would never cheat on her. She'd been throwing herself at him ever since she caught him in his office with Anita on top of him but nothing was working. She should have caught her losses the second she realized he wasn't interested. It would have been better if she just walked away from him. Now she was standing in front of him making such a big fool out of herself. If he even wanted her a little bit before he probably couldn't stand her now.

She sighed heavily when he once again told her that he was married. She hated hearing him stress how much he loved his wife. It was very hurtful since she knew he would never feel the same way about her. No one probably ever would. Her father used to tell her that no one would ever love her and want to be with her and he was right. Brad was proving that to her right now by standing in front of her telling he was married and in love with his wife. Her heart began to speed up in her chest when he admitted that he had never wanted to make love to a high school girl until he met her and he even told her that he thought about her while he fucked his wife. Callie never expected to hear this from him in a million years but it was making her very happy. Maybe there really was a small chance that something would happen between them.

"I don't want you to resist the temptation anymore, Brad. Please don't. I want you so badly and now I know you feel the same way about me. I know you have your morals and you love your wife. She doesn't need to know about this, I swear I will never tell anyone about this. You can trust me." She began taking a few steps closer to him, really hoping he wouldn't try to move away from her. That would be so embarrassing. "I need you so badly. I've never wanted a man so much before. When Kyle fucked me I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew you'd be a million times better than him. Let me find out, please. Don't fight your feelings anymore. I think I was meant to catch you with Anita. We are meant to sleep together." Without saying another word she suddenly pressed her body tightly against his and moved her lips to his, kissing him passionately. He might push her away but Callie was willing to take that chance. It would be worth it if he kissed her back.

Brad Collins felt the weight of the world on his shoulders as he stood before Callie waiting for her reply .... then as her words spanned the gap between them the weight was slowly lifted. Now, with each word she spoke he knew just how much the girl wanted him. He listened as she pleaded with him not to resist her temptation .... she told him of how she was guilty of fantasizing also, confessing she nearly always thought of him as she fucked Kyle Brown ... and how she wanted him more than any man ever. He stood there not knowing for sure what he should do next, finding himself torn between the love for his wife and the desire to make love to Callie ... right here ... right now!

Then before his mind could find a solution Callie moved to him and pressed her lips to his ... if he had ever had a chance to resist Callie, the beautiful teen had just taken it away with her soft lips on his. Her lithe young body moved against him to seal the deal even more .... with a groan of pleasure Brad wrapped her in his arms and pulled her closer to him. Brad returned her kiss and allowed her tongue to dance with his as he found the firm curves of her ass with his hands. Gripping her tightly he pulled her even closer and ground his hard cock against her as their kiss caused his passion to swell.

Brad knew in that moment that all hopes of staying true to his wife were gone ... he was going to fuck Callie. He could not resist her, nor did he want to ... as she said it seemed almost their destiny. Breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes and told her he wanted her as much as she wanted him .... always had from the moment he met her. Taking her hand in his Brad led Callie into the old warehouse managers office and locked the door behind him.

"This will give us some privacy" he told Callie as he once again took the beautiful girl in his arms ... his lips aching to taste hers. Brad kissed her deeply and thrilled to her touch as he felt her small hand close around his manhood. "Oh Callie I have never felt passion like this .... you make me delirious with lust .... feel how hard you make me!" Brad groaned as his hands reached for her.

Callie couldn't believe it when Brad actually started to kiss her back. It didn't even seem like he was trying to resist the kiss at all. She had expected him to at least pull away once and tell her this was wrong. She was quite shocked that he hadn't pulled away at all but she definitely wasn't disappointed about that at all. She loved the feeling of his hand on her ass as their bodies moved closer together. Callie could feel his hard cock pressing against her and it was making her want him so badly. She thought she wanted him badly before but her feelings for him now were so much more than they used to be. If she didn't get him inside of her soon she knew she would go crazy. But she doubted he would make her wait much longer. It was obvious that he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.

She smiled at him once he pulled away from the kiss because she could tell from the look on his face that this didn't mean they were done for the night. No way, she knew he had a lot more planned for her. She smiled widely as she listened to him tell her that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. It was so nice to hear such kind words from him. It made her feel so amazing to know he had wanted her from the moment he met her. It really made her feel on top of the world. She was so lucky to have a man like him in her life. They probably never had any hope for a future together but Callie wasn't thinking about that right now. All she knew was that she needed Brad inside of her so badly.

She smiled at him as he took her hand in his and led her into an old warehouse manager's house so they could have some privacy. Callie would have been fine with fucking out in the open but she knew this would be better. She really didn't want Anita and Bryan interrupting them. She wanted to spend as much time with Brad as possible. Plus he probably didn't want his son knowing he was cheating on her mother with his young seventeen year old student.

She kissed him back passionately and smirked at him once he told her how hard she made him. That was such a turn on. She let him grab her hands and moaned out softly once her hands reached his cock and she got to feel how hard he was for her. "Mmm, that is so sexy. I want that cock inside of me so badly.." She was already moving her hands to his pants and starting to unbutton them so she could get them off as soon as possible.

Brad let his tongue dance with Callie's as the girl deftly undid his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his throbbing cock out into the cool air of the room. The office was a godsend ... he knew he could not have fucked her out in the open space of the warehouse ... not with Anita and Bryan free to wander back anytime. The privacy this old office gave them was just enough to ease his mind and allow him to do this adulterous act. He knew he would feel badly about breaking his vows, but he would deal with that it was the moment that mattered most to him now ... he was disregarding his own good advice and allowing his little head to do the thinking now.

Brad was doing exactly what he had told his son not to do ... he was letting lust take over and rule his life ... but damn she was hot and damn she was so willing ... in fact as he thought these thought she was stroking his big cock .... in preparation of putting it inside her 17 year old pussy .... Brad broke the kiss and leaned his head back .... Callie continued to stroke the throbbing shaft and then leaned down to capture the head in her mouth, this brought a deep groan from Brad. He was going to enjoy fucking this hot little slut he thought as he pushed more of his cock into her silky hot mouth.

Callie had so much lust and excitement in her eyes as she undid Brad's pants and slipped them down. Her eyes widened when she pulled his throbbing cock out of his pants. She was always so shocked when she saw just how big he was. She knew that cock would feel so amazing inside of her and she couldn't wait to find out if she was right.

She smirked up at him when he broke the kiss. Now she knew what she had to do. She'd been thinking about getting that cock in her mouth for a long time and now it could finally happen. Callie was definitely not going to pass up the opportunity she had to suck his cock. Callie wasted no time before getting down on her knees in front of him. She smirked as she looked up into his eyes and then she began licking all over his cock, paying special attention to the head of his cock since she knew he would feel the most pleasure there.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She had to have him in her mouth right now. She finally forced his whole cock in her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down as quickly as possible. She had no idea how she could get that big of a cock in her mouth all at once but Callie was a very talented girl. She could do anything. She loved having him in her mouth, he really tasted so good. She began flicking her tongue against his cock while he was in her mouth, knowing this would drive him crazy.

"Hot butter ..... that's it ..... hot soft butter." Brad thought as he felt Callie Simpson's mouth on his blood engorged cock. "Her mouth feels like hot butter on my dick ... just like I am sinking it into a tub of hot butter." He thought as he reach and took her head in his hands and began to fuck her mouth. He alternated between short quick thrusts and slow deep thrust in which his cockhead bumped the back of her throat. After a few of these he began to gently nudge and push against her throat ... testing her to see if she was capable of deep throating his big cock.

Callie reached behind him and grabbed his ass with both hands ... pulling him toward her she swallowed every inch he had .... surprising him and nearly driving him mad with lust in the same motion. He began to fuck her throat with each thrust now ... feeling her throat muscles constricting on his manhood with each stroke. "This little bitch has been around" Brad thought. "Damn! She can suck a cock like a 500 dollar whore! ... and only seventeen ... I want her pussy .... and she wants me to have it! .... but the risks ... losing my job ... losing my status .... losing my wife!" Brad Collin's mind raced with all these thoughts as he stood in the warehouse office, pants around his ankles, cock buried in Callie Simpson's throat.

"Fuck!" Brad exclaimed as his lust took over and his sex fevered mind made a decision ... "Stand up Callie" he said as he pulled her mouth from his cock. He lead the pretty blond teenager to the desk that sat in the middle of the room and roughly pushed her up against the desk and bent her across it ... he was in such a crazed state he did not have time for niceties ... he wanted his cock in her and he wanted it in her now!

Lifting the hem of her skirt he stared at a sight that in his opinion would literally pale all the art work in the world. Callie Simpson had the most beautiful ass he had ever seen .... he could only describe it as perfect. Taking his thick cock in hand, Brad rubbed the head of his huge shaft through the folds of her young pussy. He delighted in the amount of juice he picked up as he teased her slit with his cock. The head was completely covered with her juices and he knew he would not have any trouble sliding into her hot wet box.

Brad heard Callie give a soft moan as his dick grazed her clit and a slight shudder ran through her lithe frame. "She wants it badly ... she loves to fuck .... just look at how her little ass turns up at the right angle to receive my cock ... she is letting me know she is ready for it ... she wants every inch of my cock in that hot teenaged cunt .... this feels so wicked ... this feels so powerful .... respected teacher fucking student cunt ...... why did I wait so long to do this?" Brad's mind was a blur of thoughts and emotions.

"Young lady ..... are you ready for my thick hard cock?" Brad asked Callie as he wedged the head of his raging hardon inside the opening of her sweet young pussy. Pausing there, he teasingly waited for her answer as he heard her breath catch in her throat and felt another shudder pass through her hot young body.

Callie could tell that Brad was really loving how she sucked his cock. But then again he would have to be crazy if he didn't love this since Callie was a pro at giving head. She'd been doing it for long enough. But even when she gave her first blow job she was still very good. Callie's talent was definitely very natural. It was true that she had a lot of practice over the years thanks to her sick father but Callie had always been so good at this. Every guy she gave head to always could tell that she enjoyed herself so much when she had a cock in her mouth. The enthusiasm she had for sucking cock put her at a level above all the other girls who sucked cock. She always gave everything she had to the man she was with. And since she wanted Brad so badly she was doing an even better job than normal. All she could think about was pleasing him and making this the best head of his life. She was sure his wife probably gave him head all the time so she wanted him to think about Callie the next time his wife sucked him off. From what she heard from Brad it already sounded like he was thinking about her while he fucked his wife but she wanted him to wish it was Callie. Callie was planning on being better than his wife in every way. She didn't know how well her plans would work out but Callie was usually pretty good at getting what she wanted from the men in her life.

She loved how Brad took control and really fucked her mouth. But she wasn't getting enough cock in her mouth so that was when she decided to grab Brad's ass and pull him even closer to her so she could get his cock so deep in her mouth it would be shoved down her throat. That would feel the best for him. Some how Callie managed to do this without gagging. She didn't know how but she found a way. There was a reason everyone wanted Callie to give them head. She really was the best.

She was shocked when he told her to stand up but she had an idea of what he wanted to do next. She'd been having a lot of fun sucking his cock but if he wanted to fuck her now she definitely wasn't complaining. That sounded really good to Callie too. She stood up just like he wanted and walked over to the desk with him. She moaned out softly when he lifted up the hem of her skirt and began to rub his cock against her slit. It felt so good, it was sending shivers of pleasure through her whole body. She had never felt something this incredible in her whole life. Brad really was one of a kind. They were so perfect together. She doubted he felt this good when he fucked his wife. After all he'd been thinking about Callie every time he fucked her. Now he was finally getting the real thing.

"Fuck yes! I am ready for your cock, sir!" She screamed out loudly, knowing he would love feeling powerful so she decided to play up to this and call him sir. She wanted to make sure he knew that she knew he was in charge and in complete control of her. If he wanted her to do something she would do it without any questions. He owned her. "Oh my God, please! That feels so fucking good! I need your cock now! I can't wait a second longer!" She screamed out, trying to move her hips even closer to his and wiggle them a bit to get more of his cock inside of her. She obviously wasn't against begging. She would do whatever she had to do to get even more of his cock inside of her.

Brad Collins grinned as he heard Callie began to beg him to fuck her ... he slowly slid the entire length of his blood engorged shaft into her wet hot cunt. "Feel my cock you little tease ... is this what you wanted? ..... the weeks of teasing me unmercifully with your flashing that sweet teenage pussy .... is this the cock you wanted?" Brad asked the squirming girl as he buried his prick in her pussy. Callie was hot ... there was no doubt about that ... he could feel the warmth on his cock as it lay completely encased in her tight canal.
"Geez, she feels so damn good" Brad thought as he slowly withdrew his dick from her only to plunge it back in with force. His balls slapping her mound as he hit bottom .... time and time again he pulled back only to thrust hard into Callie as she began to wag her head back and forth moaning in her pleasure.

Brad took hold of her slim young hips and began to fuck her hard and fast like a jackhammer ... he wanted her to remember this fucking ... he did not care how many cocks she had in the past ... he wanted her to remember his ... he wanted this day to bring a smile to her pretty face every time she thought about it.

Looking down he noticed her little asshole as his big cock plummeted her young pussy ... the little hole almost seemed to be winking at him as he hammered her tight cunt. Placing his thumb in his mouth he wet it and place it at the entrance to her ass. Pushing in his thumb wedged against her tightness then began to sink inside. Callie moaned and pushed back against his invading digit. Wriggling her young hips helping to get the thumb into her virgin ass.

"You want something in your ass Callie?" Brad asked as his grin turned to a smile and he worked his thumb into her asshole .... "I am going to have lots of fun with you Callie .... I am going to make you my favorite fuck .... you want to be my favorite fuck?" ..... "I love to ass fuck .... I can tell you have not had many cocks in this tight hole Callie ...... what do you say .... you want to be my little ass slut?" Brad teased the girl as he continued to rough fuck her banging her hard as his balls slapped her cunt. He so wanted to put his big cock in her sweet young ass .... all it would take would be a yes from her ..."hell, even a nod would be good enough" Brad thought to himself.

Brad continued to work on her amazingly tight asshole with his big thumb .... pushing in and pulling out .... wiggling against the sides as he attempted to stretch her unbelievably tight passage ... at last he felt her relax and began to fuck back toward the invader ... she gave a few deep moans and Brad knew she was finally getting into it .... now was the time ..... "Tell me, Callie ..... you want me to pull my thumb out and put this big cock in your ass?"

Callie groaned out loud as she felt Brad finally slide himself into her pussy. It really drove her crazy how he was going so slow but she knew he was probably doing this on purpose. He wanted to get back at her for all the times she teased him in class. Well Callie didn't mind. She knew that the more Brad teased her the better the sex would be. She let out such a loud scream when he pulled out of her only to slam himself back in even harder than before. He was just getting started and already this felt so good. She could only imagine how good it would feel when he really got into fucking her. Callie couldn't wait to find out.

Callie definitely wouldn't ever be able to forget this amazing moment with Brad. She let out even louder screams once he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her even harder and faster than before. She knew she should be quiet just in case Anita and Bryan came back but Callie really wasn't worried about it. All she could think about was how good this felt. It was way too hard to concentrate on being quiet. Maybe if they came back and heard the moans they would just assume someone else was fucking in here. After all no one would ever believe that Brad Collins would cheat on his wife and fuck one of his young students. Everyone knew he was a guy who had so many morals. They would never think it was him in this office. Everyone would just assume she found some other guy to fuck. Their secret would be safe.

Callie couldn't believe it when she felt his thumb on her ass. Surprisingly no one had ever fucked her there before so she was very tight. Just feeling Brad's thumb on her asshole made her want him to fuck her there so badly. Brad obviously was thinking about the same thing since he couldn't stop touching her asshole. He was turning her on even more. She needed his cock in her ass soon.

She was shocked when he asked her if she wanted something in her ass. Normally guys wouldn't be this bold when they were fucking a girl for the first time. Obviously Brad knew Callie was a naughty girl and was up for trying anything. "Mmm, yes. I would love to have something in my ass!" She told him, giggling softly because she knew he wasn't just talking about having anything in her ass. He obviously wanted his cock in her ass. Callie would be glad to let him do that to her.

"Please, yes! I want to be your ass slut! I want to be the best fuck you've ever had!" She screamed out loudly. She had wanted him to fuck her ass before he even said anything about it but now that he was asking and saying she was going to become his favorite fuck it just made her want it even more. "Yes, please daddy! Fuck my ass right now! I need your big cock in my tight ass! No one has ever fucked me there before. I want you to be my first! Please daddy!" She screamed out loudly, getting so turned on just from calling him daddy. She really hoped he felt the same way. If hearing her call him daddy turned him off the mood would be ruined. Callie was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

Brad Collins could not believe the words that were pouring from Callie's beautiful mouth ... the hot little teen was begging him to fuck her ass and calling him Daddy! Her words was causing his cock to pulse and throb like never before. He could not help himself now ... he had to have her. Taking his mammoth hardon in his fist he rubbed the head against her asshole and pushed with force until it began to sink into her hot tight depths.

"Damn ... she is tight .... jeez .... this has got to be the tightest ass I have ever had ..... mmmmm " Brad thought as he watched his cock disappear into Callie's beautiful ass. Stopping to let the moaning girl get used to the invading giant he slapped both of her firm ass cheeks and asked the girl if she still thought of him as Daddy."Well I tell you what Daddy is going to do now ... he's going to fuck your sweet ass like he owns it" Brad told the girl as she began to wriggle her ass back toward him ... begging him for more cock. "She's just a little slut" Brad thought "but I like that " he thought as he buried his cock and pulled back to do it again.

He quickly fell into a slow steady pace that felt like heaven to him and also made it easier on Callie as well ... after all this was her first time and he did not want to hurt her ... well not a lot anyway ... but truth be known it gave him quite a power trip when he caused some pain with his big cock. Brad loved when they moaned, cried out, or begged for him to ease up. He loved to rough fuck and make them literally squeal from his slamming cock.

He wasn't going to treat Callie like that on her first ass fuck though ... he had every intention of making this little slut his very own ass whore ... he wanted her to enjoy it ... so she would come back for more .... so as he fell into his rhythm he reached around the girl to stroke her clit as his cock began to glide easily in and out of her ass. His smile widened as he felt her hips began to meet his thrusts ... "she loves it " he thought " she likes a cock in her ass ... well I plan on giving her what she wants ... every time I get the chance."

Brad reached and got a handful of her long blond hair ... twisting it up in his fist he pulled Callie's head back and slammed his cock balls deep in her tight ass. Holding her there ... he began to grind his hips against her ass as he pulled her hair..... wanting her to feel all of him inside her as he controlled her every move. "You're just fuck meat now Callie ... you're my fuck meat .... I love the way your virgin ass feels wrapped around my cock ..... does it feel good girl ..... do you like a fat cock in your ass .... is this anything like what you thought it would be?"

Callie was trying to make Brad want her so badly that he couldn't resist fucking her anymore and of course she quickly was able to get what she wanted. She let out a loud scream of pain when he finally forced his cock into her ass. It was so painful since this was her first time. She knew it would hurt because he had such a big cock. But she definitely wasn't going to beg him to pull out of her. Callie knew how tight her ass was so she knew it would feel so good when he was fucking her ass hard and fast. He wouldn't be able to fuck her really fast and hard right away but probably after a few times of fucking her ass she would get more used to it and she would be able to handle it. That was what Callie was really looking forward to. She was assuming that this would happen more than once. She didn't think he could fuck her once and be satisfied. He would want to do it over and over again.

"Mmm, yes daddy! That's what I want so badly! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard and fast!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs, trying to move her hips back a bit so hopefully he could get even deeper inside of her. His cock was already feeling so good inside of her and she knew this could only get better. She didn't mind how he was going kind of slow. It actually made it really amazing because he wasn't being so rough that it was really hurting her a lot. It did hurt a little but Callie didn't think sex was any fun without pain anyways. "Fuck, yes! I love your cock in my ass! Keep fucking me daddy! You are so good at this!" She screamed out loudly. She wasn't worried about anyone hearing her. Callie just couldn't be quiet. She had tried in the past and it didn't work. She had to scream out as loudly as possible.

She felt him grab her hair so he could pull her hair back and talk to her like that. She loved how he did this, it really showed her that he had complete control over her. She loved dominating, rough men. Plus she and Brad had really connected with each other over the past few months so she knew he wasn't just using her for sex. Right now they were both in the moment and saying all these naughty things but she was sure he could also be sweet to her later when they weren't fucking. It might take them awhile to finish though. "Yes, it feels so fucking good daddy! I love having your fat cock in my ass!" She screamed out as loudly as possible, wanting him to know that she meant every word she said. "I'm your slut! Do you like it when I call myself that? I belong to you, you can use me whenever you want! I'm your sex slave!" Just talking like this was getting her so much more turned on. He was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom