Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (nothingbutporcelain and Quietman)

Kyle Brown had not felt like going home, he was pissed at his bad luck and all the trouble Anita was causing him. What he felt he really needed was a drink, so with that in mind he made Collins drop him off at the first bar they came to ... which was no problem on this side of town. He had been sitting in the back at a table alone nursing on his third drink when he looked up to see the little blond come in. He watched her under the dim lighting as she made her way from the door to the bar. He loved the way the black dress was clinging to her little ass. She was definitely hot and the dress was short enough to display a large amount of leg as well as she clicked along in her high heels.

Something about her movement was familiar to Kyle ... like he had seen her before. He could not quite place her in his mind, he knew he had never fucked her ... a man would never forget fucking something like that. She was short, but had long lithe legs and a tiny frame, but with big boobs .... she was hot. Watching her sip her drink he thought she absolutely exuding an erotic sensuality that he wanted to experience much closer than from across the room. So, with that in mind he picked up his drink and made his way to the bar. Halfway there he realized where he knew her from and thought that this was indeed going to be an interesting evening. One in which he might come to enjoy immensely and even forget about his problems with Anita for awhile.

Approaching the girl from her blindside he moved in and while smiling his best smile Kyle began his pitch .. "Excuse me .... but I believe I know you .... aren't you the very lovely young lady I shared a ride with earlier this evening? You looked very lovely then, but you are drop dead gorgeous now .. I absolutely love that dress and your make-up is smoking hot ....... any chance of you allowing me the honor of buying your next drink and enjoying your company while you drink it? ...... I promise to be a gentleman ... well , at least until you want me to act otherwise."

Callie was getting annoyed with the men at this bar. Normally someone would be hitting on her by now. She didn't understand what was taking them so long. Then finally someone approached her. She was taking a sip from her glass of vodka when she saw the man who had ruined her night approaching her. Well this was interesting. This was the last person she expected to see at a bar. Well really Brad would probably be the last person she would expect to see here but Kyle definitely came second. Callie wasn't really angry with him anymore though. Alcohol always calmed her down. Plus he was looking pretty good to her right now. Also she was thinking about what Brad would think if they hooked up. Kyle would probably brag to him about it. It would be good to make him jealous and teach him a lesson. He would know that he could have been the one fucking her if he didn't help Kyle out.

She smiled widely at him when he said that he knew her because they shared a ride together earlier today. He was pretty cute, definitely not as hot as Brad but he would have to do. Plus he seemed pretty charming. She thought he would be good in bed. "Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say.." She told him, giggling softly. His lines were obviously working on her. Brad had made her feel so unappreciated when he kicked her out of his office just when things were getting steamy so it was nice to have someone complimenting her again. She could get used to being treated this well all the time.

"I would love for you to buy me another drink. Thank you very much.." She told him with a wide smile on her face as she subtly looked him over. He had a pretty nice body. She would know more when he took his clothes off. "You don't have to act like a gentleman. I like naughty men.." She said, giggling softly. "I'm a very naughty, dirty girl." Guys always loved her because she never tried to hide the fact that she was a slut. They always felt comfortable around her because they never had to shower her with fake pick up lines. They knew it wasn't hard to get her into bed. And it was always worth it to buy her a drink or two to get her into bed. She was even better than all the guys described her being in bed. Soon Kyle might find out if he was lucky.

Kyle stood beside the seated girl for a long while chatting her up and staring down at her tits that were threatened to spill out of her low cut dress ... nice big tits that caused a vast cleavage to form for his viewing pleasure. "God, I so want a chance to release them from their constraints and bite those plump nipples ..... feel their firmness and put my fat cock between them." These raunchy thoughts were causing his cock to harden inside the tight jeans he wore that day. He knew if she glanced down she would be able to see it as it lengthened down his pant leg.

Looking into her eyes he saw a glimmer there that told him she was there to get laid and he knew he had a chance to be the guy supplying the cock for her tonight. He did not care if she was only 17, in fact, he preferred them young ... that was obvious by the jam he was in with Anita. His craving for young pussy was something that he had hidden for years and at last decided to explore. Especially, when he became aware of the laws of this state pertaining to age of consent. He could not be arrested for fucking a 17 year old, but he could be fired for fucking his students and that was his worry with Anita.

He talked the girl up some more and even allowed himself the pleasure of rubbing her lower back with his hand to see if she would protest .... she didn't, another good sign. Things were moving along pretty smooth so far. He thought he just might speed things up a bit. So, without hesitation he leaned down to nuzzle her neck and inhale her cologne. Looking into her eyes he told her how much he loved her scent and found her to be a very sensual little lady. Speaking these words as his hand came to rest on her upper thigh and firmly squeezing her firm flesh. The girl gave no protest so he eased his hand up another inch or two until it came to rest against her short dress ... there he paused. Thinking back on her response to his opening line in which she referred to herself as a "very naughty dirty girl" he began to smile to himself and feel more confident with each passing moment.

"A dirty girl ... hmmmm ... this might be better than I first thought ... Damn ... she is hot!" he thought as he took another drink from his glass and let his eyes wander over her tight little body. Feeling emboldened by her positive responses and the alcohol as well he continued right into his next line. "I don't know about you but I am rather pissed and disgusted with the people that surround me as of late and came here in hopes of forgetting them. I have great aspirations of catching a buzz and maybe getting laid ... you know ... just a little sex to take my mind off my troubles .... what do you say you join me in my quest?" this all said in his sexiest voice as the girl looked back at him with a widening smile on her lovely face.

Callie could tell that Kyle was looking down her low cut but of course she didn't care about that. That was the whole reason she wore this low cut dress. She wanted guy to appreciate her assets. It made her very happy that Kyle was enjoying her breasts so hard. She couldn't help but look at his cock to see if he was getting hard for her. She could see that he had a definite bulge in his pants. She wanted to reach out and touch it but she held herself back for now. She didn't want to act like a total slut. Once she got more drunk she would probably be a lot more daring but for now she was controlling herself. It wouldn't last very long.

Callie had no idea that he had slept with Anita. She would probably be pushing him away if she knew about that. Callie knew she was amazing so she didn't want to be anyone's second choice. She was so much better than Anita in every way. Soon Kyle was going to find that out for himself. He would never want to fuck that stupid slut again once he got the chance to be with Callie. She made that girl look nasty and horrible. Callie was so much better looking. Her hair was more attractive, her breasts were bigger and she had a smaller waist. Callie was really so perfect. Her body was so perfect some people might have thought it was fake. Of course it was all completely real. Callie would never resort to plastic surgery. Her body was perfect as it was.

She was a little shocked when he started rubbing her lower back with his hand. It felt really nice, now she could definitely tell that he wanted her badly. She smiled as she felt him reach down so he could nuzzle her neck. This felt so good, she moaned out softly because she wanted him so badly. She loved how he told her that he loved her scent. This man was making her feel so good about herself. She felt him start to rub her thigh and it turned her on even more. She wanted him badly. She couldn't wait to get out of here with him. Normally she didn't take guys back to her apartment since it was so crappy but she was willing to make an exception for Kyle.

She looked over at him when he started talking to her about how he was sick of the people in his life. Callie definitely felt the same way. She was impressed by how Kyle didn't bother to try to lie to her. He told her that he wanted to get laid. She hated guys who tried to act like they actually cared about her when they really only cared about fucking her. "I would love to join you in your quest." She told him with a smirk on her face. "I'm Callie by the way." She wanted him to at least know her first name before they fucked. He didn't need to know her last name though. This was just about sex, it wasn't like they needed to know everything about each other. She grabbed her drink and downed it all in one large sip. "Come on, let's get out of here. I'm sick of this place.." She would prefer to get a hotel room with him but if they had to go to her place that would be fine too. As long as she spent the night with Kyle she would be happy.

Kyle was smiling big now as he exited the bar with the hot little blond walking ahead of him. Leading him by the hand, she seemed like she was in a hurry and he knew why too ... she wanted to fuck! That fact was pretty evident by the way she smiled and took him up on his invitation to join him in his quest. When they reached her car Callie unlocked the passenger side door, put her hand on Kyle's chest and pushed him back against the car door. While looking into his eyes she rubbed his cock through his jeans and asked him if he had a place they could go and be alone.

Reaching down and grabbing both of her firm ass cheeks in his hands, he pulled her toward him and told her his place was not far and it had everything they needed. She gave his cockhead a hard pinch through his jeans and told him she could hardly wait to taste this cock. Turning him loose to think on that as she made her way to the drivers side, looking back at him while grinning teasingly. "Geez, this little slut knows how to tease" Kyle thought as he opened the door and climbed in beside her.

His sweet torture was not over ... not by a long shot. Callie threw the car in gear and sped off with her hand finding it's way back to his lap and what lay there awaiting her hot hand. She had him worked up to a fever pitch by the time they pulled into his driveway. Quickly parking the car Callie got out and was met by Kyle on her side of the car. Sweeping her into his arms he turned and sat her on the trunk lid, pulling back he took both her breasts in his eager hands and kissed her passionately. His cock throbbed when he felt her tongue enter his mouth to dance across his own.

He was so caught up in the moment he did not care that it was still early evening and they were in view of the street. His circular driveway did offer some privacy, the shrubs on the side and the deepening shadows his them from plain sight. Although, if someone were walking down the sidewalk and glanced up the drive they would be seen for sure ... this did not matter to Kyle. Callie had worked him into such a lustful state he had to have her. Breaking the kiss he once again picked up the lithe girl and placed her back on her feet beside the vehicle. Her hand went straight for his cock again without hesitation ... "Damn, she is as relentless as I am." Kyle thought as he spun her around to face the car.

Putting a big hand in the middle of her shoulders he coerced her into bending over the car fender. Reaching for the hem of her dress he lifted and flipped it back exposing her black thongs underneath. "Callie ... you have me so hot babe ... I got to fuck you now ... I need to put my cock in you ... you're driving me crazy."

Callie was getting so excited when they walked out of the bar together and headed to his car. She was so ready for Kyle to give her a hard and rough fucking. She could tell that he was the kind of guy who wouldn't want to hold back when he was fucking her and this was completely perfect. She loved guys like that. Callie couldn't wait to see if she was right about him. She was usually pretty good at reading people though.

She got so excited when she heard him tell her that he had a place that had everything they would need. Right now they really didn't even need to go anywhere. She would be fine with him fucking her against her car. That was how badly she wanted him. But it would be good if they went back to his place. It would be fun to fuck once outside but she wanted them to have a place they could spend the whole night in. This wasn't just going to be a one time thing. She wanted him to fuck her over and over again tonight. That would make it so much more fun.

She was really having fun with teasing him, rubbing his cock through his pants. This way when he finally fucked her he would be so ready to give her the rough fucking she craved so badly. Before she knew it she was back in the car and driving them back to his place. Of course she teased him during the ride, keeping a hand as she drove. It was weird to be the one driving. Normally the guy would be driving and she would be doing whatever she could to distract him from driving. This was fun for a change. She already knew she was going to have an amazing night with Kyle.

She got so much more excited as she pulled into his driveway and got out of the car. She wasn't shocked at all when he was suddenly at her side and pulling her onto the lid of his trunk. She kissed him back passionately the second she felt his lips pressing against hers. He was such a good kisser. She would probably be satisfied if they just kissed tonight. That was how good he was. But of course she was hoping they would do a little more than just kissing.

She didn't mind at all how they were kissing in a public place. Callie actually hoped people would drive by and see them together. That would be so hot. She was already reaching her hand into his pants so she could stroke his cock with expertise. She wanted to make him so hard for her. Callie was very good at teasing men and right now she was definitely using all of her skills on Kyle.

She couldn't help but moan out loudly once he bent her over the car fender. She knew she was going to get what she wanted from Kyle very soon and she couldn't wait. "I need you to fuck me too, Kyle! Please don't make me wait any longer! I need you to fuck me right now! I need your cock ramming hard into my pussy!" She screamed out loudly, planning on trying to turn him on even more with her dirty words. Callie was sure it would work, she was the master at seduction. No one was better than she was.

That was all Kyle needed to hear ... opening his jeans he pulled out his fat cock and wet the head with some saliva. Spreading her legs apart he pulled aside her thong and placed the tip of his cock against her inner lips and sank into the tightest, hottest pussy he had ever known. He could not believe how good it felt to sink his shaft into Callie's pussy. It almost made him weak in his knees it felt so good ... she had better pussy than Anita that was for sure he thought . No comparison this little blond had the best pussy he had ever had the pleasure of fucking.

Two strokes and he was all the way in and began a steady rhythm ... one guaranteed to please. Kyle loved to fuck and he knew the tricks to make a girl cum ... over and over again. He prided himself in being long winded and had never had any problem with his staying power. Even with pussy this good he was able to put his mind somewhere else and lessen the intensity of the feeling she was giving him. He could feel the way her tight young cunt clung to him on each outward stroke ... it felt like a hot velvet gloved hand held his cock, pulling and squeezing it as he sawed it in and out of her dripping pussy.

"How does my hard thick cock feel baby ... better than that high school stuff you are used to , huh? .... I bet you get fucked a lot ... you just seem to be a little hot ass slut .... god, I love your pussy ... you are the best in my book sugar ... I sure hope you want to do this some more tonight ... I can keep it up all night ... you into anal baby? .... I would love to put it in your ass." ... Kyle said all this while pounding Callie hard. He loved to talk dirty while he fucked and wished she would too ... it never failed to make him hot to hear one of these high school honeys cussing like a whore.

Callie was shocked by the amount of pleasure she felt when Kyle suddenly rammed his cock deep into her cunt. She didn't expect him to give her what she wanted this quickly. She thought for sure he would tease her and make her wait awhile longer to get what she wanted so badly but she was glad he didn't make her wait. She wanted him now. Thank God he was finally giving her what she craved so badly. Ever since she thought Brad was going to fuck her in his office she'd been so horny. It was nice to be with someone who could help her with this problem of hers. Kyle was definitely taking her mind off of Brad tonight. She was no longer mad at him at all. All she could think about was Kyle.

She screamed out loudly as he started to thrust in and out of her, fucking her hard and fast. She was really glad that he wasn't afraid to hurt her. She didn't think he would be the guy who preferred soft, gentle sex but it was always hard to tell. Callie was really glad she judged Kyle right. His cock felt so good inside of her like this. Already she was getting so close to her climax but she was determined to last as long as possible. She loved that they were fucking out here in public like this so she didn't want them going anywhere any time soon.

"It feels so good, daddy!" She screamed out loudly, hoping he wouldn't mind her calling him that. Callie didn't sleep with older men all the time but when she did it always turned her on to call them daddy. It probably had something to do with her serious daddy issues but she didn't care. It sounded hot and it made her so wet. "Guys fuck me all the time but none of them are as good as you, daddy! Your cock feels so good inside of me!" She screamed out loudly. Callie was definitely planning on talking dirty with Callie. He wouldn't find a girl with a mouth filthier than Callie's. "I want to do this all the time! Tomorrow's a Saturday, no school. Not like school would stop me anyways. We don't need sleep. We shouldn't waste our time with sleeping when we can be fucking!" She screamed out loudly. "My ass is a virgin, daddy. I bet you wish you could fuck my ass for the first time. Does that make your cock hard, daddy?" She asked him, still letting out moans from how good this felt.

Bryan Collins was walking home from his girlfriend Anita's house thinking of nothing more than how good it was to be starting the weekend. He loved the weekend .. he liked school, but he loved the weekend. School gave him a chance to hangout with his friends, flirt with the girls, and learn things that would prepare him for the future. The seventeen year old knew education was an important thing and without it life could be very hard and mundane. He should know this, after all his father told him enough ... like everyday! His father seemed adamant on him concentrating on his studies and not the girls ... almost being to the point of obsession. He didn't know why he was so hard on him ... he hardly ever said anything to Dana about her grades.

Dana was his 15 year old sister who was the apple of her Daddy's eye ... if he only knew Bryan thought ... if ol' dad only knew. Bryan knew it was bad of him, but he often peaked on his little sister at night when she was in her room. His and her room were adjacent and both faced the backyard, so it was easy for him to slip out his room and stand outside her window and watch her as she paraded around naked in her room. He knew she was his sister, but still she was hot and never ceased to amaze him with her antics.

In fact, that is how he had met Anita, she had been a sleep over guest one weekend. He had known the short haired brunette a couple of years from school, but had never had the courage to introduce himself or talk to her in class. Bryan was a little on the shy side as his mom called it. Thoughts of his mom caused his young heart to skip a beat. Dana was not the only one in the house that Bryan was peeking at .... he had watched his mom and dad fuck on several occasions. He thought his mother was one of the hottest women he had ever seen ... these thoughts really brought on waves of guilt, but never failed to cause his young virgin cock to swell.

"Great, now I can walk the last five blocks home with a hardon" he thought with a grin spreading across his young face. He was a virgin, not that Anita had not tried to give him some pussy ... she was always all over him when they were alone. He wanted to fuck her, he truly did, but between his fathers lectures about teen pregnancy and his shyness around girls he had not gotten around to it ... not yet. he knew there would come a time when he and the preacher's daughter would do it ... it was only a matter of time. Besides Anita was not as persistent as she had been ... it seems as though she had backed off on wanting him to fuck her.

Just as he was passing by Mr. Brown's drive he heard voices coming from the secluded driveway. He knew Kyle Brown was a bachelor and his interest perked when he caught a low moan of pleasure drift his way through the dark night. "I need to check this out" the teenager muttered to himself. Creeping up the circular driveway as smooth as a cat, Bryan did not have to strain to make out the shape of two bodies as they fucked in the dark. Mr. Brown had some chick bent over the trunk of a car and was rodding her out royally. Bryan was still thirty feet away and could plainly hear the woman moan and the flesh slapping as he couple fucked oblivious of his presence.

Quickly moving around to the far side of the vehicle he ducked down and moved without sound to the front of the car, placing himself between the couple and the house. In this position he knew he could watch without fear of being seen. If they were watching for prying eyes they would be looking toward the street and not at the house ... he would be safe here. Looking at the woman he could make out that she was a slim lithe blond, long hair and a fine ass which his math teacher was really pounding on now. He thought he knew her, but could not be sure from this angle. There actions were causing his young cock to grow even more as they moaned, cursed, and praised each other.

He heard the lady give a loud squeal and beg Mr. Brown to fuck her and then called him "Daddy" ... this was odd because Bryan knew that Kyle Brown was not married, nor had he any children ... so he was a little confused by this statement ... but he knew that fucking was emotional and not logical so he assumed anything went as far as fuck talk ... this thought made him feel better and allowed him to embrace his own hot thoughts of his sister and mom. Bryan could not stand it anymore the scene was just too hot to watch without stroking his cock ... so he pulled it out and began to jackoff as he watched.

They were really getting into it now, grunting and swearing more and more loudly, seemingly uncaring as to the attention they may be drawing from the street. Bryan thought it would be cool to have a photo to show his buds ... they were never going to believe him without one. The boy got his cell phone ready, then making sure the couple were not looking his way he snapped a photo ... he had no idea that the flash would be so bright. It lit up the night like a spotlight and caused both the lovers to instantly turn to him. He could not duck back quick enough and was caught cell phone and cock in hand. The girl was the first to speak and Bryan recognized the voice and could not believe what he was witnessing. It was Callie Simpson that Mr. Brown was fucking in his driveway .. the hottest girl in his class. He stood there with an astounded look on his face ... still stroking his seven inch teenage cock.

Callie loved having Kyle inside of her, it was one of the best feelings in the world. She threw her head back and let out loud moans as he pounded her over and over again with his cock. Of course she had no idea that they were being watched right now. Knowing that probably would have turned her on even more since she loved having public sex where people could watch. That was the whole reason she thought fucking outside like this was so hot. Plus Kyle was a teacher at her school and that made it even more. If Brad found out about this he would be so mad. That just made Callie want to do it even more. He deserved to know about this. He could have been with her but he blew his chance by helping Kyle out. Now Kyle was the one pounding her with his cock while Brad was probably stuck at home with his boring, fat wife.

Callie knew she was about to cum. She couldn't last a second longer. It was then that Bryan took the picture of them and she saw the flash from his camera. She was completely shocked. For a second she thought it was going to mess up her climax but then she realized it wouldn't. She screamed out a few more times before the walls of her pussy tightened around his cock and she got her juices all over him. She wasn't going to let some boy mess up her climax. She would deal with him later. She really wanted Kyle to cum inside of her right now but he seemed preoccupied with the boy. He was probably worried about him sending the picture to all their classmates since that could get them both in big trouble. Callie was really pissed at this guy for coming here and ruining her fun. It just wasn't right. Now she wasn't sure if she would get to spend the whole night with Kyle. This guy was getting in the way.

"What the fuck are you doing? Taking a picture of us?" She glared at the boy, walking up to him with her hands on her hips. Luckily she wasn't completely naked right now since Kyle never took her dress off. It was hitched up quite a bit since he had to pull it up to fuck her. He would be able to see her dripping wet pussy since she just came. "You better delete that picture right now. No one is going to find out about this. Do you understand me?" He was cute, it would be fun if they invited him over but she wouldn't suggest it. She was fine with just spending the whole night with Kyle. They could have plenty fun together. The guy was cute and everything but he looked so innocent and geeky. He definitely wasn't her type.

ooc; short, sorry. you didn't really tell me anything about what kyle was doing so it was hard to write...

Kyle could not believe this shit was happening .. just when he felt her tight pussy start to spasm and knew she was cumming. Just when this hot ass little blond began to beg him to fill her with his cum there was a brilliant flash from the front of the car. So bright in fact that he was able to see it with his eyes closed. Thankfully, he had them shut or else he would have been completely blind and unable to clearly see the situation. Callie was speaking first and in an angry tone ... something about deleting pics ... this was all the man needed now ... photos of him fucking students floating around on cell phones ... it would be all over the internet next.

Looking past Callie, who had promptly pulled off his cock and headed toward the person standing in the shadows, Kyle tried to identify the culprit. Backing away from Callie he could tell the intruder was male by the fact that he could make out a hard penis poking out in front of him. Then as if by design there was enough light to discern that it was indeed a student of his ... Bryan Collins ... Brad's boy from three blocks over. Evidently the boy was enjoying what he was watching and wanted a little reminder for later ... a pic for masturbation fodder. Well, that was all good dog, but the boy had sure ruined his cum ... his thick cock was still rock hard and needing attention.

Kyle had an idea how he might could alleviate his problems ... both the need to cum and the new problem of being caught fucking his student. Walking up behind Callie he put his arms around Callie and pinched both her sensitive nipples through her dress while the wide eyed boy looked on in shock. Reaching up to the neckline of the dress Kyle pulled it off her shoulders and down to her waist exposing her beautiful tits to the boys delight. Once again his hands went back to her tits as he pinched and pulled her tingling nipples with both hands. Callie leaned back into him, moaned and squeezed his hard cock between her thighs where it had come to rest in the new embrace.

"Easy Callie ... no need to get so mad ... can't you see the man just wanted to watch ... or look ... it may be more than just watch ... that's a pretty good hunk of meat you have there Bryan .... I bet Callie could make it feel real good .... she has got the best pussy I have ever had ... fucking amazing is what she is guy ... fucking amazing! Look how she just exudes her sex ... she wants to fuck 24/7 ... some girls are like that ... they have to have cock ... I have known her all of three hours and look I was balls deep in her .... she wants cock man ... that is all she thinks about .... why don't you help me give the little bitch what she needs?"

The words of his math teacher made him think hard about giving in to his desires. His young cock was throbbing with need and his balls were painfully hard from all the built up cum in his sack .... geez, it had been awhile since he had had an opportunity to cum ... Anita had teased him up once again tonight and then laughed at him when he would not let her finish him. She thought it was funny and said he would let her one day, but he better hurry up because she was finding that she may want someone with experience ... well here was his chance to gain some. He figured that sex was like anything else all he needed to do was apply himself and with a little research and practice he could be the best fucker around.

Bryan was still giving it some thought when Mr. Brown eased Callie back over to the car and bent her back over the trunk ... lifting her skirt he once again wedged his big dick in place and sank it back into the moaning girl. "Well Bryan .. while you are standing there making up your mind I am going to get me some more of this spectacular pussy ... oh and by the way if I see any more flashes from that cell phone I am going to crack your skull." he told the boy in no uncertain terms. The math teacher resume his brutal pounding of the girl ... slamming his cock into her like a jackhammer.

Bryan watched with rapt attention as his teacher fucked the girl with everything he had .... he could hear the mans balls slapping against the girl who was wriggling her ass from side to side and pushing back to meet every thrust. Her head was rolling from side to side as well as she whipped her hair and moaned deeply. Callie Simpson was now chanting two words under her breath and Bryan was just able to make them out. "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" ... over and over the girl repeated the crude dirty words ... words that made the boys cock throb. He knew he wanted to feel her pussy ... he wanted to know what it was like to fuck a girl .. but this was the hottest slut in school .... he may never get the chance again ... he decided then that he was going to fuck Callie.

Callie was in the process of screaming at the boy when Kyle came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. This was the last thing she expected to happen. She thought he would be mad at this boy for taking a picture of them but he actually seemed like he didn't mind it at all. This was different. She wasn't complaining though. His hands felt amazing squeezing her nipples like this and she really loved how he had his cock between her thighs. She was sad that he never got to cum inside her though. She had looked forward to that so much and thanks to this annoying boy she never got to experience it. Luckily she knew Kyle wasn't done with her. He wouldn't let this guy ruin their fun together. They wanted each other badly. Callie was not going to leave his house until Kyle came deep in her cunt. She was also hoping he would cum deep down her throat and in her ass but she knew she couldn't be too greedy.

She was shocked when he pulled her dress over her shoulders so that her beautiful breasts would be exposed. Kyle was shocking her more and more but it was really turning her on so much. She couldn't believe what she heard next. Was Kyle really willing to let this boy fuck her? She should have known he wouldn't mind sharing it. Callie certainly wouldn't mind. This guy didn't look like he would be too good in bed but Callie could always teach him some things. It would be worth it if it shut him up and kept him from telling everyone at school that Kyle was fucking one of his students. Callie wasn't worried about what would happen to her if anyone found out about this. She could deal with being expelled. School wasn't that important to her. It wouldn't be hard for her to find another school to go to but it would ruin Kyle. He would get fired and he would probably never be able to find work as a teacher again. He wouldn't be going to jail but it would be really bad if he got caught because no one would want to hire a man who fucked his students.

Callie didn't know what was taking this guy so long to respond. She thought he would say yes right away. He probably didn't get the chance to fuck hot blondes all the time. Thank God Kyle quickly brought her back over to the truck so he could fuck her from behind. She didn't want them to waste any of the time they had together. She screamed out loudly the second she felt him shove his cock into her again. It was such a good feeling, she could really get used to being fucked like this all the time. Callie was a slut so she had been with a lot of guys in the past but none of those guys even compared to Kyle. He was definitely the best. It made sense because he was so much older than her. Older guys usually had more experience and were really good at fucking her hard and fast. That was why she wasn't all that looking forward to having Bryan inside of her. She just didn't think he could be any good. He was so shy and he seemed so awkward. If he was good in bed she would be very shocked.

"Yes, fuck yes! Kyle! That feels so fucking good!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs, throwing her head back as she screamed out loud. Every time she felt his cock thrust deep into her she would try to move her ass towards him so hopefully he could get even deeper inside of her. This caused her to feel so much pleasure that words couldn't even describe it. She occasionally looked up at Bryan and gave him a sexy smirk. He was a hot guy, he had the potential to be good in bed. Callie wouldn't mind letting him fuck her for his first time. It would be good for him to be with someone so tight and experienced for his first time. It would definitely be a lot better than him fucking Anita for the first time. But then again this could also be a bad thing since after fucking Callie he might never be able to find another girl who came even close to comparing to her. It was hard for anyone else to live up to Callie. She was the best.

"Bryan, is this turning you on? Just think about how good it would feel if you had your cock shoved inside of me instead of Kyle's cock! I know you want me!" She screamed out loudly, making her voice sound as sexy as possible. She did want him to fuck her so she was trying to turn him on as much as possible. It was obvious that he was already so hard for her but she had to make him even more hard. By the time Kyle was done with her Bryan would be dying to fuck her. "Mmm, Kyle! I can't wait to feel you cum inside of me! Please don't make me wait any longer! I need you to fill my tight pussy with your cum!" She screamed out loudly, arching her back so her body would look very sexy. She knew Bryan had to be wanting her badly. She had never looked sexier than she did right now.

Kyle was almost there when he heard Callie beg him for his load, he loved when they begged. He rammed his cock twice more and then buried it to the hilt. He ground against her hard silky ass as he unloaded his cum deep in her grasping cunt. Feeling the last to jet from his pulsing cock Kyle pulled out and looked back at Bryan and said with a slight smile .. "There you go partner ... tag you're it ... she may be nice and gooey but I can guarantee there isn't anything wrong with it ... you would be a fool to turn it down ... hell man, your cock is as hard as a fence post ... might as well put it to use." Bryan's teacher said as he stepped back and grinned at the boy.

Callie was looking back at him shifting her weight from leg to leg and wiggling her ass at him so invitingly. He looked down between her legs and watched as a glob of his math teachers cum ran down her thigh ... this might have made another boy turn and run, but it was so feral and dirty it made Bryan's cock even harder. He took hold of his throbbing dick and stepped behind Callie, rubbing the sensitive head against the hottest, softest flesh he had ever felt ... "Geez, I wonder if the whole thing feels this good" .. he thought. He could not wait to find out ... disobeying everything his father had preached for the last four years the boy nudged his cock into Callie Simpson's hot flooded cunt and buried it to his balls on the first thrust.

Bryan had never felt anything as good as this ... no amount of soap in the shower had ever felt this good ... not even watching his mom and dad fuck while using baby oil on his dick had felt this good ... this was what it was all about. He grinned to himself as he pulled back for the next thrust ... "Geez, ... no one could ever describe this .. the older guys tried to tell me ..... but i thought they were kidding around .... if I had known it felt this good I would have got some months ago" .. the boy thought as he sank his cock to the hilt once again.

Grabbing the girl by her slim hips he began to emulate his teacher, Mr. Brown, as he pounded Callie with hard deep strokes. His own balls slapping against the girl as she began to softly moan and pump her hips back toward him .... "Wow, this feels good" .. he said out loud to no one in particular. Kyle Brown shot back "You damn right it does boy ... you are doing what you were made for now ... slam her cunt good ... you look like you know what you're doing son ... fuck that little slut ... look at her she loves it"

Bryan saw a flash out of the corner of his eye and realized that Mr. Brown was taking a photo with his cell phone as well ... "now I know why he talked me into this ... he is going to tell me if I show mine he will show his to my dad ... doesn't matter I would never get him in trouble now, not after turning me on to this hot pussy ... the man did me a huge favor" .. Bryan thought as he continued to fuck the beautiful blond. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she moaned and squealed every time he hit bottom ... this just made Bryan want to fuck her harder.

He looked over at his math teacher and watched as the man stroked his own cock getting it ready for round two the boy supposed. He was really feeling Callie's pussy squeeze him now ... it felt like she was pulsing and pulling at him every time he tried to withdraw and she had started that chanting again. This really made Bryan feel good because she had done the same thing with Mr. Brown. He felt like he was doing good for his first time at fucking ... no one would believe him if he told them he was fucking Callie Simpson and she was loving it. He was very proud of himself now ... he picked up his pace and started fucking her faster as she softly moaned "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" .. over and over ... squeezing and milking his hard cock with her sweet puss ... "Damn ... I can't hold it anymore" and with that last statement said aloud the boy slammed his cock home and dumped his own hot load inside Callie's luscious cunt.

Never had he felt anything like this ... he thought he might blackout as the strength left his legs and he clung on to Callie's hips in an attempt to remain standing. After a moment his strength returned and he eased his spent cock from Callie. Mr. Brown patted him on the shoulder and said "What about that Bryan ... about the best feeling in the world isn't it? ... I can still remember my first time and let me tell you ... you are lucky my man ... this is 100% genuine good pussy ... you got some of the best for your first ... lucky man indeed .... now, help me get the little lady inside before someone else comes along ... I don't mind sharing my toys with a good man ... but damn sure don't want to share this sweet stuff with the whole neighborhood"

Bryan looked at Kyle and looked at Callie stretched out across the trunk obviously spent from the back to back orgasms and thought "why not? Moving to the girls side he took one arm and Kyle took the other and they both led the girl toward the backdoor of Kyle's house. Bryan did not know what the night held, but he definitely wanted to fuck some more. He glanced over at Callie and she smiled at him and he could feel his cock began to stir yet again .... "Thanks Callie ... I have always thought you were beautiful ... I never imagined I would ever actually fuck you .... I will never forget it ... I know that" .. he said as they walked toward the house.

Callie was so glad when Kyle finally gave her what she wanted and came deep inside of her. This was such a good feeling as it always was. Kyle had never cum in her before but plenty of guys in the past had so she knew how amazing this could be. She threw her head back and screamed out at the top of her lungs as he finally gave her everything she wanted, coming deep inside of her. She knew how dangerous this way since Callie constantly forgot to take her birth control. She just hoped that because she took a few pills every month this kept her from getting pregnant. She wasn't the kind of girl who would let a guy use a condom on her. Callie thought that ruined the whole experience so of course she didn't want anything like that. It was so much better when the guy just came inside of her without a silly condom getting in the way.

She smirked as she listened to Kyle tell Bryan that she as all his now. Callie didn't know what was going to happen. The boy was very hard but she had no idea if he had the nerve to come over here and fuck her. He looked a little scared. She also wasn't sure how good he would be but she knew she could always coach him and make him better. Plus Kyle was here to help. He could give him some pointers. Callie felt happy that they were opening this boy's eyes to the world of sex. She couldn't believe he had really been a virgin all these years. He was missing out on so much. Luckily thanks to her and Kyle he wouldn't be missing out anymore.

She smirked at him as he looked over at her. She was trying to look as sexy as possible to convince him to come over. Luckily it didn't take much. Before she knew it he was walking up to her and pressing his cock against her pussy. It felt so good, she immediately threw her head back and let out such a loud moan. His cock wasn't huge or anything but she knew it would feel good inside of her. All cocks did. She didn't judge between different cocks. Callie thought they were all amazing. She screamed out really loudly once his whole cock entered her. She was pretty shocked that this was his first time since it actually seemed like he knew what he was doing. If it hadn't been so obvious that he was a virgin she never would have known. That was how good he was at this.

Callie wanted to make Bryan feel special. She didn't want him to think that she preferred Kyle over him or anything like that. That just wouldn't be any fun. It was much better if he thought they were equal. She was screaming out so loudly as he continued to pound his cock into her. She could tell he was getting close. Virgins could never last very long for their first time. She wasn't really disappointed by that since she knew Kyle would be ready to fuck her again once he was done with her. That was why he had his cock out right now and was stroking it. Just thinking about Kyle taking Bryan's place and fucking her again so hard and fast really turned her on. She knew she was going to cum at the same time as Bryan. That was how good this felt.

Right when Bryan finally released his load deep inside of her Callie let out a large scream as she finally came to her climax, the walls of her pussy tightening around his cock as she got her juices all over him. It felt so good, even better than she imagined it being. She never knew a virgin could make her feel this good. She smirked when she heard Kyle say that he needed to get inside so the whole neighborhood decided they didn't want a piece of her. Callie agreed with him. She loved being fucked by multiple men but this would be much better if they got inside. It was fun having Bryan around but she didn't want everyone virgin thinking he had a chance with her. That just wasn't going to work for her. She only wanted two men inside of her tonight. Well Brad could join in if he showed up but Callie knew that was doubtful.

She was pretty shocked when Bryan helped carry her into the house. For some reason she thought he would want to go home. She never expected him to stay. Now she knew how much he had enjoyed fucking her. Well his mind was going to be blown when she gave him head. She was going to open his eyes up to a whole new world. Callie couldn't wait. She smiled widely at him once they got inside and he started thanking her. He was such a sweet guy. She was shocked that a sweet guy like him could fuck her so hard but she definitely wasn't disappointed by that. "You're welcome. You're pretty good for it being your first time. I never would have guessed." She told him, smiling widely. "I bet you can't wait for me to wrap my lips around your cock. It's Kyle's turn with me now but I wouldn't mind sucking you while he fucks me. There's enough of me to go around, isn't there Kyle?" She asked him smirking. Callie could be such a slut sometimes, she loved it. She loved having both these men here to fuck her until she was too tired to walk.

Kyle Brown had grown horny watching the young couple fuck ... it was quite a scene and knowing that it was Bryan's first time was making it even hotter. The boy was an apt student, his attention to detail, ability to retain knowledge and recall what he had been shown was very evident in the way he was throwing his fuck pole at Callie. Kyle recognized several of his own fave moves as the boy would pound Callie hard for several strokes then slow the pace for several deep strokes while moving his hips in a circular motion. Kyle had found that the change of pace always kept things interesting to the ladies and aided in building them toward those Earth shaking cums they longed for but hardly ever received .... except with Kyle Brown.

He watched as Bryan brought the little blond to the edge and pushed her over with hard deep ball slapping thrusts just as he had done earlier. In fact, it was almost like watching a replay on video ... he grinned to himself thinking it was kind of cool to watch the young guy emulate him. Almost, like he was the sensei and Bryan was wanting to learn his form of fucking.
"Well", he thought with a smirk "it is time to move the Kyle Brown School of Tai Kwon Fuck inside before someone called the cops"

Suggesting that Bryan help, they half carried the beautiful limp girl into the house and sat her down on the sofa. Kyle knew that she would be good as new in a few moments, she had just been absolutely fucked down twice in rapid succession. Something that had a tendency to take its toll on stored energy levels. The girl would recover and more than likely she would want more hot sex , at least that was what he was counting on. In the mean time he offered non-alcoholic drinks for the youths and fixed himself another mixed drink from his bar. he cut Callie's objections off before they got started by reminding her that her fake ID was worthless in his bar. He grinned and told the frowning girl that he was perfectly aware of how old she was and that number came up a few years shy of the legal drinking age.

The math teacher served the drinks then headed down a long hallway. Calling over his shoulder he told Bryan and Callie to make themselves at home while he caught himself a shower. Laughingly, he said he would not be long and if they wanted to they could get started with round two and he would just jump in when he returned. He also joked with Bryan about how Bryan's dad would be proud of him if he had seen the way he brutally pounded pussy into submission. "Yes, the very civilized and proper Brad Collins would definitely be surprised at how feral and barbaric his son was when it came to fucking."

Already, moving down the hall he failed to see the strange look come over Callie's face as she realized that Bryan was Brad's son ... he also missed the slight look of shame on Bryan's young face as well .... the boy did not regret what he had done tonight .... not in the least. He did have some feelings of guilt about letting his father down by his inability to withstand the temptation that was put before him. He had tried hard to be good and failed, but he had to admit, this was the first time failure had felt so good ... he grinned at this thought and could not help but wish for similar failures in the near future. If he only knew that his father had almost succumbed to this girls sensual charms that very afternoon he would not have been kicking himself at all.

Turning toward Callie, Bryan wondered what was going through her mind as she sat there on the sofa smiling to herself. Her dress still in disarray exposing the tops of her lush full breasts. Bryan still could not believe he had actually fucked this beauty ... he had seen her around school and had heard all the rumors about her. She had a wild reputation for sure, but Bryan felt there was more to the girl than what the talk suggested. The word was she was a hard assed ball breaking slut, who only cared about herself. He had an opinion altogether different about Callie Simpson. He felt like she did care about those that cared about her and if you treated her with respect for who she was then she returned that respect. After all, when hearing him praise her for her kindness she had genuinely complimented him on the way he had fucked her .... it may sound like lame reasoning to some, but she sure didn't have to let him fuck her or compliment him on how well he had got the job done for that matter ... both actions were displays of kindness to him. It truly meant a lot to him that someone as cool and hot as Callie had offered herself up as his first piece of ass.

Now, looking at the her on the sofa he was beginning to feel the heat in his young loins rise again. She had the kind of body that made men want to fuck ... not just think about fucking ... she spurred lust into the loins of men. Callie exuded a sensuality that literally hovered in the room. Her aura seemed to lure men away from any thoughts but coital and Bryan found himself thinking back on how great it felt to slide his cock into the depths of her hot slick pussy. His cock jerked and began to thicken ... growing down the leg of his shorts. He definitely wanted some more of her pussy, but he really wanted to know what a blowjob felt like ... he had heard all the guys talking about it but had never experienced one himself. That was his own fault for Anita had offered many times in the last few months and he had always turned her down by making excuses as to why they shouldn't do it.

Bryan wanted to stop the excuses tonight on a lot of things ... it was time he started making decisions for himself and not letting his dad influence him in every aspect of his life. He was seventeen and it was high time he took control of his own destiny. Sitting down next to Callie he placed a hand on her thigh and smiled at her as she turned toward him. "So ... a penny for you thoughts." .. he knew it was old and lame, but he really could not think of anything else to say at that moment.

Callie smiled as the guys carried her into the house and set her down on the couch. Kyle was definitely right about her being ready for sex again in a few minutes. Since she was so young it didn't take her long at all to recover from sex. It usually happened right away. She probably really didn't need to rest at all but it would be good if they gave her a few minutes break. That way when they wer ready to fuck her again she would be more than ready to cum. She watched as Kyle began too fix them some drinks. The second she saw that he was planning on giving her and Bryan non-alcoholic drinks of course she protested that. She loved her alcohol so she wanted him to give her some vodka instead. She didn't understand why he was making such a big deal about her being underage and not allowed to drink. He was fine with fucking her when she was so young and his student yet for some reason he wasn't fine with her drinking alcohol in his house because she was younger than twenty one. It really made no sense but she wasn't going to argue with him. He was giving her some of the best sex of her life so she knew she really had no right to complain at all. She was very lucky to be here with him right now.

Callie watched as Kyle went to go take a shower. She knew why he was leaving her and Bryan alone. He probably hoped that they would have some fun with each other while he was gone. Well Callie was definitely planning on doing that. She wanted to have lots of fun with him. But the second Kyle mentioned something about his dad being Brad Collins her eyes widened. She had no idea that Bryan was Brad's son. She didn't know if she would have refused to let him fuck her if she knew that was the case but there was no point in thinking about that since she hadn't known. Now what did this mean? She didn't think Bryan was going to go home and brag to his father about how he fucked such a hot slut today so he would probably never find out about it but things would definitely be a little strange at school since she now knew she slept with her teacher's son. It was a little weird since Brad was the one she wanted so badly. Kyle was good in bed but she didn't feel the connection with him that she felt with Brad. She would have picked Brad over Kyle any day but she never had that choice. Brad was constantly pushing her away. He had the chance to fuck her and he never did it. Now his son was the one fucking her. It was very strange. But she couldn't act like anything weird was going on. She wouldn't want to hurt Bryan by letting him know she was that interested in his father.

Callie felt like she was in another place as she thought about Brad and how they had almost fucked today. Every time she thought about him making her leave the room so he could have a chat with Kyle it made her so sad. She thought he wanted her badly at the time but he made it clear that he wasn't at all interested. If he was really so hot for her and couldn't live without fucking her then he never would have made her leave the room. She was forced out of her thoughts when Bryan placed his hand on her thigh and asked her what she was thinking about. Of course she couldn't tell him what she was really thinking. Knowing she was day dreaming about his father would not turn him on. She didn't want to lie to him but it would be for his own good. She didn't want to hurt him. He was a really sweet guy and he deserved to have an amazing, beautiful girlfriend who would please him all the time. Callie knew that girl wasn't her. First of all she just wasn't a relationship type of girl and secondly she had serious feelings for his father so it would really complicate things if she started dating his son. She was glad to give him all the sex he wanted but this would never be anything more than a sexual relationship.

"I was thinking about you and how much I love your cock.." She told him, giggling softly. Callie could be very convincing. Plus right now she really was thinking about his cock. Earlier she allowed her thoughts to drift off and think about his father but now that they were talking she planned on focusing her attention entirely on Bryan. That was what he deserved. When she was with a guy she tried her best to think about him and no one else. Yes, some people around the school called her a bitch and said she only thought about herself but it really wasn't true at all. She was always thinking about the guys she was with and how she could please them as much as possible. She never once thought about her own pleasure. However they usually wanted to reward her for pleasing them so they gave her something nice. "Mmm, I really want you in my mouth. Do you want that too, Bryan? Does it make you hard to think about me wrapping my lips tight around your cock?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. She reached out and unbuttoned his shorts, sliding them off. "We don't need these silly shorts." She said, giggling softly as she pulled his cock out of his pants. "Mmm, you're so hard. You look so yummy. I have to taste you. You don't mind, do you?" But of course she didn't wait for his response before lowering her head to his cock, running her tongue up and down his length as slowly as possible. She moaned out softly the whole time because she was having such a good time. She wanted to go as slow as possible so she could really tease him. After a few more minutes of licking she finally forced his whole cock into her mouth and began moving her head up and down very quickly. She would occasionally pull him out of her mouth so she could lick him again. And the whole time she kept her eyes locked firmly on his. Eye contact was so sexy.

Brad Collins was fucking Callie Simpson with a vengeance, he had enough of her teasing and he had her down on her knees and he was behind her beautiful swaying ass pounding her luscious slick hot cunt for all he was worth. He had longed for this moment for awhile now ... the little slut had teased him all week in the classroom and tonight it was time for payback ... and as they say paybacks were hell. He could hear the girl moaning and begging him for more as he slammed his fat cock into the depths of her well lubricated cunt. Her pussy was so wet that her juices literally flew every time he hammered his dick home.

The science teacher was really pouring it to this little student whore and she was loving every minute of it ... her head was swinging from side to side, her ass was pushing back to meet his hips ... she was fucking her cunt back at him in wild abandon. They were working together toward a common goal ... that being ecstasy. He wanted to bury his big cock deep inside her and shoot load after load of cum while she begged for more and he knew the hot ass little slut would to .... cause she was born to fuck and so was he. Brad loved the silky feel of her wet pussy as it slid the length of his pole gripping and squeezing like a velvety soft hand. Her pussy clutched at him as if it did not want to lose his cock from its grasp. The sensations were driving him mad with lust.

He felt the girls cunt began to spasm and quiver around his fat meat as he pounded it even harder, knowing that she was about to cum. He increased his strokes trying to time their climax together... wanting to cum with the girl and fill her hot hole with his boiling seed. He could hear her moaning and calling his name. Her voice rising in volume until he was unable to deny that it was not Callie Simpson that he was fucking ... his revelry had been squashed by his wife, Donna's, clear husky sexed up voice as she begged him to cum in her.
"Fuck me , fuck me hard Brad ... give me that hard cock .... make me cum lover .... God ... I love that cock .... fuck me ... FUCK ME !!"

Brad Collins fantasy had been ripped away, but the hot quivering pussy he was inside still felt like heaven ... Donna was a good fuck and would do anything for his pleasure. She would suck his dick without hesitation ... she would sit on his face and let him lick her cunt ... she would do anything in bed that brought them pleasure ... she had never denied him any part of her hot body ... but still from time to time he loved to fantasize about his students and what it would be like to sink his big cock into one of those high school sluts. he used Donna for this and there was nothing wrong in his eyes with it ... after all, just look at her now ... she was enjoying it as much as he ... although, she had no clue who he was thinking about as he pounded her luscious cunt with his raging dick.

Meanwhile ......................................

Three blocks over his son, Bryan Collins, was leaning back on Kyle Brown's sofa with his eyes closed, smiling up at the ceiling as the real Callie Simpson swallowed every bit of his seven inches of hard cock. Never had he felt anything as velvety smooth as this on his pecker .... he even thought this was better than pussy ... it feels is like pussy with a tongue .... this thought made him smile even wider. Hearing a slight noise in the room he opened his eyes to see Mr. Brown standing there nude. The man had obvious returned from his shower and was standing there watching. His bath towel lying on the floor at his feet while he stroked his big thick cock.

"I see you two did find something to do while I was away .... I think I will join you if you don't mind" and with that said he knelt behind Callie and pulled her up on to her own knees. The girl never released Bryan's throbbing cock from her mouth as she let herself be repositioned. She continued to greedily suck the teenager's cock as the man behind her rubbed his fingers the entire length of her inviting split. "Oh yeah, baby ... you're still plenty wet .... we put enough cum in you earlier to lube you for the rest of the evening .... although, I must tell you I am going to add some more ... in good time." Taking his thick pole in hand Kyle eased forward and put the head inside Callie's hot tight puss ... grabbing her hips he slowly pulled her back onto his thick shaft and felt her pussy quiver as he impaled her on his dick.

"Yes, you have got to be the best little high school honey I have ever fucked, sugar" Kyle told the girl as he crammed more and more of his big cock into the Callie. "Hey Bryan, how is that blowjob coming buddy? .... looks like she is a star in that department too ... she is swallowing every inch you got there and I must say ... that ain't no little dick you carrying man and whether you know it or not ....... swallowing that much meat is quite an accomplishment on her part ... you are one lucky guy ... I can hardly wait to see if she can swallow my eight and a half." the math teacher said with a smile.

Finally hitting bottom he began to drag his cock back the other way watching her tight pussy grab at his cock as he slid it back toward him. "Damn it boy! I do love to see a hot pussy clutching at my pole like that ... nothing like fucking with the lights on and getting the visual along with the feel" ... he thought to himself as he started another long slow stroke. He knew this technique would drive her wild ... he knew already that Callie liked it hard and fast ... he was just teasing her ... making her hot with desire and from the way she was moaning on Bryan's cock he knew it was working ... this was going to be a good night for all ... his smile widened even more!

Callie could tell that Bryan was loving every second of what she was doing to him. She looked up at his face and saw that wide grin on her face. It was so hot knowing she was the one who was putting that grin on his face and making him want her so badly. She loved having his cock in her mouth like this. She loved giving head almost as much as she loved being fucked. Nothing was better than sex but this was definitely her second choice. She probably even preferred giving head to having her pussy eaten. That was amazing too but there was something so sexy and hot about having a cock buried down your throat like this. It was one of the most amazing feelings in the world. Plus she got the added benefit of always seeing pure pleasure on her man's face since she was the best cock sucker in this whole city. Maybe even the best cock sucker in the whole world. Callie would love to enter that contest so she could prove to everyone that she was the best. She was sure they would all vote for her to be the best. No one knew how to suck a cock like she did. If Bryan did get himself a girlfriend he would probably have to work hard to cum. Maybe it would help if he pictured Callie sucking his cock instead of his future girlfriend. But she'd be glad to keep fooling around with him for as long as he wanted. She had to admit she was getting pretty turned on from knowing that he was Brad's son. She knew he'd probably be so upset if he found out his son got to fuck her before she did. That was why she hoped he would find out some day. Then maybe he'd really fuck her hard once they finally had sex.

She was focusing on Bryan's cock so much that she barely even noticed it when Kyle came back. She only knew he was here because she heard him talking to Bryan. She got very excited when she heard that he was going to join them. Callie didn't have threesomes very often but when she did they were always so amazing. She loved sucking cock while another guy got behind her and started fucking her. It was one of the best feelings in the world. She was getting so excited just from thinking about Kyle fucking her. She'd be even more excited once he finally did it. She didn't flinch at all when Kyle suddenly came up behind her and positioned her so that he could get his cock in her pussy again. She smirked when she heard him say that she was plenty wet for him. She was really glad about this. She wanted both men to spend the rest of the night fucking her and letting her give them head. It was going to be such a fun night.

The second Kyle slid into her she let out such a loud moan because it felt so good. She knew Bryan would love the way this made his cock feel, it would give him a nice vibrating sensation that would be amazing. Callie had given a lot of head in her life so she knew all the things to do that would really make the guys go crazy. She loved hearing him tell her that she was the best high school girl he ever fucked. She didn't really like knowing that he had fucked a lot of other high school girls but she couldn't erase that from her mind, sadly. At least she knew she was the best. But then again he could be saying that just to make her happy. She didn't think he would lie though. She really enjoyed hearing him tell Bryan that she was a pro at giving head. It was nice to hear someone acknowledging her skills. Callie wasn't good at a lot of things but giving head was definitely one of the few things she really excelled at. She was very good at everything involving sex. School not so much but she didn't think that mattered.

Callie was really having a good time. Kyle was so good at fucking her but she already knew that since they had sex earlier. Every time he thrust into her she would let out such a loud moan which would make Bryan's cock vibrate. He was teasing her and it was really driving her crazy but she knew soon he would give her the hard and fast sex she craved so much. She knew he was just building up to that and taking his time. While Bryan's cock was in her mouth she began flicking her tongue against his cock, wanting to make this the best head of his life. She was definitely going to make sure that none of the girls he was with in the future could ever compare to her. She was bobbing her head up and down so quickly now. She would be shocked if he didn't cum soon. She started moving her hips toward Kyle, trying to get more of his cock into her tight pussy. He just wasn't going deep enough. She wanted him to fuck her a lot harder than this. Normally she would be screaming and telling him what she wanted but that was a little difficult since her mouth was otherwise occupied. She looked up at Bryan's face and could tell that he was enjoying this so much. She picked up the pace of her bobbing, trying to make him cum right now. She could always make a guy cum really fast. Sometimes it only took a minute and sometimes the guys were more experienced and could last longer. She had a feeling he would be finishing soon since this was the first time she ever gave him head.

Bryan had been so preoccupied with the attention his cock was getting that he had not heard Kyle's words, but as he felt movement on the sofa his eyes opened to see Mr. Brown moving in behind the girl. The combination of her mouth on his cock and the image of his math teacher once again sliding his fat cock into Callie caused his dick to swell. He knew now that he loved sex ... it was something that would be on his mind from now on ... no wonder his father had warned him of it ... it was stronger than any drug he could imagine.

He loved the feel of the girls mouth on his cock ... the way she took all of him into her mouth and the head even slipping down her throat. She would actually do a swallowing motion that caused her throat to milk his cock ... this alone was pure heaven as her throat squeezed the tender sensitive flesh of his thick cockhead. He closed his eyes once again and returned to his spot in his mind. He had found that concentrating on something other than what was going seemed to lessen the pleasure just enough to keep him from emptying his nutsack into Callie's hot sucking mouth.

He thought about football, this seemed to work for a while, then that lead to cheerleaders which brought forth images of Sinnamon Taylor, the hot black chick that lead the high school cheer squad .... he actually visualized her in her outfit on her knees in the locker room greedily sucking his cock as he pumped his hips at her beautiful face ..... nope ... that thought was not working. He tried food next ... he thought about apple pie and how good it tasted ... this was working .... he sat and thought about the smell of apple pie baking in his mind as Callie sucked him off in reality.

Those thoughts were just enough damper to allow him some more time to enjoy this ungodly pleasure Callie was bringing to him ... the boy was definitely feeling good as his cock glided into her experienced mouth .... then Bryan began to visualize his mom's kitchen and the oven in which the pie was baking ... then there was his mom bent over the oven ..... naked! .... "Geez, where is this coming from ?" the boy wondered .... "Mom naked .... look at her bent over with that full ass stuck in the air ... she is so fucking hot .... I wonder what it would feel like to ...... nope ..... this isn't working either." his mind screamed.

Opening his eyes he felt Callie groan around his young cock and the vibration was awesome. Every time Mr. Brown hit bottom Callie would groan around his cock and cause him to gasp in surprise at the way it felt. He couldn't take much more ... he felt his cum stirring in his balls as his young hips began to fuck her throat. He decided then that nothing in the world could feel better than this ... this was tops to him ... better than pussy. He knew from this point on he would choose head over pussy. He loved the way Callie was able to open her throat and take all he had to give her ... he thought he should mention he was about to cum ... not knowing what she would do .... he did not know the etiquette for such situations .... "Callie ... I am about to cum ... god, what you are doing feels so great ... I can't help it ... I am so close to cumming !"

He was surprised when she grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way toward her. This caused his cock to slide all the way into her mouth and about two inches down her throat .... the silky feeling of her throat on his cock and the way she squeezed with her throat muscles was too much ... grunting with his pleasure the boy dumped his entire load down the hot blonds throat. His cock lurching and pulsing as spurt after spurt of thick hot cum spewed from his strong young cock. Never once did Callie choke ... she swallowed every drop of his delicious cum.

After the boy emptied his sack down her throat he sat back on the sofa exhausted ... tiny trickles of sweat running down his face. Looking at Callie he saw a look of sublime satisfaction on her face as she gazed at him .. he was struck with the thought that she really liked him and she was happy she had pleased him. This strengthened the idea he had earlier that there was more to Callie Simpson than most people thought ... a lot more and he was glad he was getting to know the real her.

Callie thought giving head was so much fun. That was why she was really enjoying herself right now. She always enjoyed sucking cock but it seemed like Bryan's cock tasted extra good or maybe she was just really horny right now. Either way she knew she was having the time of her life and she never wanted this to end. She was prepared for him to cum way too early since this was the first time a girl ever gave him head. If he lasted long then that would be very shocking. If he was able to last long today then she could only imagine how long he would be able to last once he had years of experience. Callie wanted to be the girl he was fucking then. She loved guys who could fuck her for an hour and not cum. That was very rare to find though. Most guys could probably cum just from looking at Callie, much less from touching their cock or having Callie do that for them. She knew she was very hot and this made it difficult for guys to last long. That was fine with her. She some how always found the guys who were really experienced and wouldn't cum within a few minutes. Kyle was one of those guys and she had a feeling Bryan would be one too.

The way Kyle kept slamming his cock even further into her just added to her pleasure which she knew felt better to Bryan too. This whole situation was just amazing. This was making her want to have threesomes more often. But she knew every threesome wouldn't be this good. There would be some that would really suck. She just lucked out and some how found two guys had amazing cocks and were so good at pleasing her. She never would have thought Bryan would be this good since he was a virgin but he was proving her wrong. This was a very good thing, she loved being proven wrong when it came to a guy's ability at fucking her. She was pretty shocked that Bryan was lasting this long. She had expected him to blow his load in at least a minute or two. She wasn't counting the minutes but she was pretty sure it had been more than two or three minutes. She was quite impressed. She would have to let Bryan know just how good he was. He would be able to get any girl he wanted with skills like this. And after today he would probably be able to last even longer. Maybe she'd let him go off and fuck a few other girls then he could come back to her and she could test him again to see how long he would last. She was sure he wouldn't turn down her offer since he would never be able to find another girl who compared to Callie. He was having fantasies of other girls but the reality was that those girls just didn't hold a handle when compared to perfect Callie Simpson.

She got very excited when she heard he was about to cum. She had been looking forward to this ever since she got his cock in her mouth. He sounded like he was worried that she wouldn't want to taste his cum when he told her that he was going to cum. She was sure he was probably surprised when she pulled him even closer to her so she could have his cock even deeper down her throat. She was getting so excited, she could tell he was really close now and going to explode any second. She was very pleased when he finally gave her what she wanted and came deep down her throat. Callie immediately swallowed all of his cum easily. There was no way she was going to waste any of his delicious cum. Once he was done coming she pulled him out of her mouth and licked up and down his length, cleaning up his cock so there wouldn't be any cum left on it. She would occasionally stop licking his cock and give him this sexy smirk. Hopefully it was turning him on again.

She looked up at him once she was done licking and smiled widely at him. She could tell he was feeling very pleased right now and that made her so happy. She kept staring at him as she moaned out loud. After all Kyle was still fucking her. She was focused on Bryan but she couldn't just forget about what Kyle was doing to her. "Boys..you know no one has ever fucked my ass. Who wants to fuck my ass for the first time?" She knew Kyle would probably want to do it but Bryan had never experienced anything like that before. Plus she took his virginity so it would make sense for him to touch her ass virginity. She would let the men decide. Maybe they could have a competition. That sounded like an excellent idea to her.

Just as Callie was making her proposal, three blocks over Brad Collins was holding his wife's hips as she shuddered and quivered on his buried cock ... her orgasm making her body spasm. He had felt it coming and knew when she began to beg that she would go off the edge. She had always been good about vocalizing her approaching orgasms which allowed him to either cum with her or choose to try and ride it out so he could bring them even more pleasure.

At last her orgasm subsided and she once again placed her head on the bed before her and awaited what he had in mind for her next. Brad pulled all the way out which brought a groan from Donna, "So, you are not ready to stop my love?" Brad asked.
"No ... you know I am insatiable and love what you do to me ... I can never get enough in times like these ... you have made me so hot and horny Brad Collins ... hurry do something else to me ... I want to feel that hot hard dick in me ... wherever!" Donna replied as she swayed her ass at him invitingly.

Brad pulled her ass toward him and leaned down to run his thick hot tongue down her ass cracked and tickle her rosebud with his tongue. This brought a screech from Donna, but she did not pull away from him. In fact, she knew she was going to need something for her ass ... she knew what he was about back there ... they both loved anal and he was headed that way. Reaching in the headboard she grabbed the lube and handed it over her shoulder to Brad. Spreading her cheeks he generously applied it and worked it into her tight asshole. When he was satisfied that he had her oiled properly he placed the thick head of his cock against her and worked his cock into her hot tight ass.

Once again grasping her hips he pushed and pulled until he was buried to the balls in her asshole. Brad did not stop there ... he knew that Donna liked anal for the full feeling it gave her and also the pain involved turned her on too ... so Brad always gave her a sound ass fucking when the chance presented itself. He sawed his cock all the way out and all the way in twice more. Then pulling all the way out he gazed down as her asshole gaped at him ... clutching and winking .... this made his cock throb. Putting the head back in he drove all the way home and delighted at the quick gasp that came from Donna. He began to fuck her hard and fast as she slammed her own hips back at him. Brad loved his wife and loved to fuck her hard ... but his mind was once again slipping into fantasy and suddenly it was Callie Simpson on her knees before him ... slamming her young tight ass back at him in wild abandon.

Kyle Brown was fucking for all he was worth now ... he was slamming into Callie with long deep strokes. His dick was as hard as it had ever been ... the big thick veins standing out as his blood surged through the thick shafted cock. He watched as her pussy gripped tightly to his dick as it sawed back and forth through the wet folds of her cunt. He was working toward a good cum when he heard her say she was a virgin to anal. He really didn't care for anal ... he much preferred the proper holes. He would just stay where he was and finish in her hot tight cunt ... damn it felt good to him. So tight and hot ... it was some of the best pussy he had ever had.

Reaching forward he wrapped her hair around his fist and pulled her head toward him ... dragging her head back as he pounded his cock into her willing flesh ... he could feel her began to shudder on his cock as she came again from his powerful fucking. "Damn, girl you have good pussy ... have you always liked to fuck? .... I have ... my Aunt popped my cherry at thirteen and I have been fucking at every opportunity since .... I love it and got to have it!" he told Callie as he ground his hips into her firm ass. He continued to fuck the girl until he felt his load churning in his balls. "I am going to cum girl ... turn around here and swallow my cum like you did Bryan's ... I want to see you swallow every drop the lick my cock clean like a good girl."

Callie couldn't believe how amazing this felt. She knew Kyle was good at sex since he just finished fucking her pussy not too long ago but she never thought it would feel this incredible. This was definitely some of the best sex she ever experienced in her life. Her thoughts kept drifting back to Brad, wondering what he was doing right now. It was hard not to think about him since she knew Bryan was his son. It made her want Brad so much more. She was mad at him for rejecting her today but the truth was that if he came up to her at school on Monday and told her he wanted to fuck her she wouldn't be able to say no. How could she say no to him? He was the most gorgeous man she had ever met before. His cock put Kyle's cock to shame. Kyle was good at this but she had a feeling Brad would be even better. It made her sad to know she might never find out since Brad had so many morals and actually seemed to love his wife. Callie had to get him to cheat. She was going to find a way. She didn't care if she had to throw herself at him every chance she got. Brad was going to be fucking her by the end of the week. She was sure of it.

She screamed out loudly as she felt Kyle really slam his cock deep inside of her. It felt so good, she couldn't get enough of what he was doing to her. "Yes, that's incredible! Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy hard and fast! You love how tight I am, don't you? I know you love fucking my pussy! Your cock just can't get enough of my tight, wet pussy!" She screamed out loudly. Callie loved talking dirty and she knew it would turn both Kyle and Bryan on so that was definitely a plus. She was getting so close to her climax. There was no way she could last much longer. She threw her head back and screamed out loudly once she finally came all over his cock, her body shaking as she did so. This felt so good, she really loved what he was doing to her. It was incredible. And she knew it had to feel so amazing on his cock to feel her pussy milk him for all he was worth.

She noticed how he didn't really comment on giving her anal. Well that was fine. She loved having his cock in her pussy so she definitely wasn't complaining. "Yes, I have always loved to fuck! I can't get enough. I crave cock all the time!" She screamed out loudly. Callie would not be sharing about how her father took her virginity though. It sounded like Kyle was actually proud of the fact that his aunt took his virginity. Callie never enjoyed it when her father used to fuck her so she really didn't want to think about that right now. It would just depress her.

She was a little shocked when he asked her to turn around so she could swallow his cum. She thought he would want to fill her pussy with his cum but she wasn't complaining. She loved the taste of cum and could never get enough of it. She wasted no time before turning around so she was facing him. Then she lowered her head to his cock and forced all of him into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his cock as she sucked him off. She made sure he was at the very back of her throat so she could deep throat him. Now she was very ready to feel him shoot his load down her throat. Hopefully he would give her what she wanted soon. She couldn't wait. She needed to taste his cum right now!

Kyle Brown groaned as Callie took all his cock into her sweet mouth and slid the last three inches down her throat. The girl did not stop with that amazing trick ... she began to squeeze his hard shaft with her throat whlie she gently fondled his full balls ... that did it ... no one had ever used such a technique on him before .. the combination of her milking throat and almost loving way she handled his full nuts made Kyle's cock leap as spurt after spurt of his thick hot cum pumped down the seventeen year old's throat. He was amazed that someone so young displayed such talented cocksucking. Kyle began to praise the girl as his cock erupted ... "Callie ... you are so good at sucking cock ... your throat feels like heaven ... swallow my load girl ..... get it all ... squeeze my balls babygirl ... get it all out!"

Callie always loved giving head so she was glad that he was enjoying her head giving abilities so much. Bryan had told her that she was amazing but he didn't really have anyone to compare to her so it meant a lot more to hear Kyle praise her. She was sure many girls had sucked his cock in the past. Hopefully he thought she was the best. She wanted both of these men always thinking about her when they fucked other girls and while other girls gave them head. Hopefully they would both never be able to find someone who compared to the amazing Callie Simpson again.

She knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer since he had been fucking her hard and fast before. Plus since she was a pro at giving head this would also make him cum really fast. She eagerly swallowed all of his cum, moaning out softly as she finally got to taste him. He tasted so delicious just as she knew he would. She felt so lucky that she got to taste both of these amazing men's cum. She was definitely the luckiest girl in the world. Once he finished coming she pulled him out of her mouth and smirked up at him as she ran her tongue up and down his cock with expertise, licking all of his yummy cum off of him. "Mmm, you tasted so amazing. Thanks for letting me taste you, daddy. Have I been a good little girl?" She asked him with a smirk on her face as she crawled onto his lap. Daddy's little girl wanted to sit on her big man's lap.

Kyle felt light headed as Callie crawled into his lap and baby talked to him. He barely heard her words as his heart hammered in his chest and the nerves tingled from his groin to his head. He had a lot of good blowjobs in his life, but he had never had one that made spasms like these dance up his spine . He grinned at the girl and pulled her to his big chest where she snuggled. He definitely lucked out when he met this little slut and he knew it was Brad Collins he had to thank for introducing them. He would remember to shake that hand Monday morning.

looking over at Bryan he noticed the boy had begun to dress and was nervously checking his watch ... "Somewhere you need to be Bryan" Kyle asked as the boy slipped on his shorts and stuck his bare feet into his shoes.
"Yes Sir" ... the boy stammered ... "Dad told me to be home early tonight something he had planned for tomorrow ... I am running a little late, but should make it."

He thanked the teacher for not blowing up at him for snapping the pic and told Callie that she was the greatest. He asked if it was cool to talk to her at school and was elated when she said that it would be very cool. She even smiled at him and told him she thought he was pretty cool too ... this made him smile even bigger as he headed for the door. He thought tonight was the best night ever.

Stepping out into the dark night he knew he would have to hurry to make curfew. He broke into a run as he headed down Kyle Browns driveway and shot straight across the street to cut through the Samuels yard. The boy could not resist looking into Shauna Samuels window on the way past ... he almost came to a dead stop when he was rewarded with a view of Shauna's hot little ass as she lay on her bed with her headphones in listening to music. He knew he had no time for that now, but might possibly return later. Thanks to Callie Simpson a lot of new emotions were raging through the boy .... things that once were only thought of as fantasy were now real possibilities thanks to Callie for showing him that he could fuck hot chicks and not just dream of fucking hot chicks. She gave him the confidence he needed .... Anita was first on his list of chicks to fuck. He wanted her to know that he was tired of her teasing him and he knew he had something that would shut her up .... he just wondered if she could suck cock like Callie ... he smiled and knew that answer .... no! ... because no one could suck cock like Callie.

These thoughts slipped from his mind as he reached his backyard and headed for the window to his room. He always left it unlocked just for times like these. It made it a lot easier to sneak in and out ... one never knew when they would need to be sneaky. Slipping past his parents room he heard a tell tale sound that made him stop in his tracks. Easing up to the window like he had done many times in the past, he went to the corner that he knew provided the best view of their king sized bed. He hoped that he was not wrong about the sound he had heard ... it was a deep groan from his mom and that meant only one or two things. His dad was either getting some or his mom was playing with a toy ... either scenario was fine with him .. he had been watching them for years and had never had a bad show. Peering into the bedroom he was happy to see he would not be disappointed tonight either.

He also knew that there was no longer any need to hurry to his room, his dad was not going to catch him out late .... nope his dad was much to busy to worry about little things like curfews. Bryan's mom was on her hands and knees wagging her hot ass. The gorgeous woman was looking over her shoulder grinning as his father applied a generous amount of lube to his raging hardon. Then he pushed two fingers into Donna's asshole and worked them in circles as he attempted to stretch her winking hole wider.
"Wow" the boy thought ... "Dads going to fuck her in her ass" .. he had watched them before and he always came because his mom really got into anal and she was quite a sight to see as she fucked back as hard as she got fucked. Bryan's cock began to harden in his shorts as he settled in for the show.

"Callie Simpson had offered her asshole tonight ... but I had to get home .... I should have stayed and fucked her hot ass ... I wonder if the offer still stands .... I will definitely try next time I get a chance to be with her .... she said I was cool ... I think she is hot!" he muttered to himself as he watched his dad's cock disappear into his mom's ass ... "I wish that were me" .. he thought, then realized it was his mother he was watching ... "Shit! I mean me and Callie ... kind of sick to think about fucking your mom in her ass .... even though she is hot and has the best looking ass in the neighborhood" ... he knew that his mom had the best body of all the mom's because he had seen them all at some point ... the daughters too ... the boy had been peeking for years.

Back
Top Bottom