Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (nothingbutporcelain and Quietman)

Callie was on her way to the first day of school. She always hated going on the first day because it seemed so pointless. None of the teachers ever taught anything on the first day. They always just handed out syllabuses and told them what they were going to do for the year. It was so boring and she didn’t even know why she was going today. The only good thing about school was how there was usually one male teacher who was very attracted to Callie and would constantly stare up her skirt during class. She loved knowing that men were turned on by her. It always made her feel so amazing to know she had that much power over a guy.

Callie was only seventeen and a junior in high school. She had long blonde hair and navy blue eyes that lit up when she smiled. She was drop dead gorgeous, there was no doubt about that. All the guys at her school wanted her and most of them got her. It wasn’t hard to get Callie into bed, especially if she had a few drinks in her system. Since she was only 5’1” and about eighty-five pounds she was definitely a light weight. To say Callie had a lot of problems would be an understatement. It all started when she was around thirteen years old. She could remember that day more than anything else in the world. It wasn't a memory she wanted to keep since it was a horrible one but sadly it was stuck in her head. The only way she could get it out was why drinking, doing drugs and having lots of casual, unprotected sex. That was why she did all of that so much. She knew it was bad but she just couldn't help it. It made her numb and kept her from thinking about anything about her past. It was all too painful to deal with. Her father came into her room and raped her that night.

Most thirteen year old girls had loving fathers but Callie's father was different than all of theirs. She had to fight to try to keep him out of her bed. She was a young girl so she didn't really know if it was wrong or not. Her father told them that it was perfectly normal for them to have sex but they couldn't tell anyone, not even her mother. She did what he said because she didn't know any better and she was too embarrassed to admit to anyone what was going on. So a few years later when she was seventeen and her father was on trial for murdering her mother she blamed herself. He said he did it to be with his only daughter. He claimed that Ana (her mother) was constantly getting in the way. Callie couldn't help but blame herself for the murder. If she had just told someone maybe her father would have been put away a long time ago so this never would have happened. It was so horrible carrying this blame around, that was why she drank so much.

She headed into the building and went to her locker, grabbing her books out of it so she could head to her first class. Callie had on her regular school uniform with the navy blue plaid skirt and white blouse but of course Callie made it her own by cutting the skirt a few inches and unbuttoning the blouse a lot so her cleavage created by her push up bra would show. She didn’t have any panties on underneath the skirt so it was easy to see her tiny and toned ass when she bent over. And of course she had on her usual black five inch stiletto heels that made her already long legs look even longer.

She tucked a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear before shutting her locker and heading into her first class of the day. She was a little bit early to class so she didn't think many people would be there. She walked into the classroom and was shocked when she heard moans coming from the teacher's office. She walked closer to the office and opened the door. A smirk was on her face as she looked at the teacher sitting in his chair with the student on his lap, her skirt hitched up and her lips pressed against his in a passionate kiss. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? Fooling around on the first day of school with a student? I wonder how the principal would feel about this.." She said, smirking because she was very satisfied with herself. She was definitely planning on using this situation to her advantage. The teacher could get in big trouble if she told. Callie was already thinking about blackmailing him and all the things she could make him do. It was going to be a very fun year.

Brad Collins had been making the final preparations for the start of the new school year when he heard the knock on his office door. "Come in " he replied and was surprised to see Anita Jones enter .. she was a senior and had been in his class last year ... she had sat in the front and often wore short skirts which she never bothered to keep pulled down. He had thought it inadvertent until she began to go without panties and smile whenever she caught him looking. No he was sure it had all been deliberate.

Although, he did look ... he was a man and she was very lovely, it never went past that stage. She teased and he reaped the benefits of that ... he would never allow it to go beyond. He loved his wife and would never stray... he loved his kids and they were both students here ... he loved his job and would never do anything to jeopardize his position or the reputation of his family.

"What can I do for you Anita" he said to the beauty as she approached him. Swaying her hips in a very grown up way as she walked right around his desk. Pushing back his chair she hitched her skirt and planted her hot naked ass in his lap and her lips on his. Trying desperately to arise and get out from under the girl he was tapped by his surprise as well as her weight in his lap. Her lips on his and the heat from her body was causing his cock to grow.

His struggling combined with her efforts to keep him in the chair was causing even more contact between his hardening shaft and her soft firm ass. Brad Collins was in a fix ... if anyone walked in now they would never believe him. He would lose everything, wife, job, kids ... his whole life would be ruined. He began to struggle more and just when he thought he would break her grip he heard a voice from the doorway. "Oh god no'" he thought ... let it be a voice from the hallway. Anita must have heard it to for she quickly arose and in her best shocked voice cried out "Mr. Collins ... how could you?" and promptly slapped his face.

Shocked by all these events , all of which had happened in all of one minute ... he stammered and stuttered and looked from Anita to the girl at the door ... he did not recognize her , but she was a hot little blond with a wicked grin on her face. Brad Collins was in shock ... in shock with a raging hardon .. one he could not hide ... he had no idea his first day at school was going to start like this ... little did he know that this was going to be his most trying school year ever and one he would never forget.

Callie never expected to come to school this morning and catch one of her teachers involved sexually with another student but some how it was happening. She didn't know that Anita just came in here and threw herself at him and that they really hadn't done much at all. To her it looked like they were involved in something very dirty. Callie was a broke girl living on her own so she definitely planned on using this to her advantage. She hated school and was already thinking about how she could get good grades out of this. Maybe she could get even more than that. She doubted Brad had much money since he was a teacher but maybe he had some. Callie would get whatever she could take from him.

She smirked at him and shook her head at him as she stepped further into the room. She wanted that stupid little whore to leave the room. This didn't concern her anymore. Callie was only interested in blackmailing the man in front of her. She wanted nothing from Anita. It would be fun to tell the whole school she was a whore who slept with her teacher but if she did that she would have no dirt on Brad. That would be no fun at all. So unfortunately she would have to let her go without inflicting any harm on her. Oh but she could always go back and make her feel like crap later. She could ruin her reputation in other ways.

Callie was a little shocked that Brad wasn't even attempting to explain himself. Usually a teacher who was caught in a situation like this would be telling her that it wasn't what it looked like. "Wow, I never expected to see something like this so early on the first day of school. I am very glad I got here so early." She told Brad with a smirk on her face as she walked over to him and Anita. "I think you need to go now. I will be handling Mr. Collins. You can go off and try to whore yourself to another guy." Was Callie interested in Brad in a sexual way? She definitely thought he was very attractive but she wasn't planning on having sex with him. That would be dumb. If they fucked then she wouldn't be able to blackmail him. If she told the principal that he fucked Anita and then they fucked as well she would have to admit that too. So unfortunately she would only be able to look at her hot, older teacher and not touch him. "I would think you would be begging me not to tell the principal about this. I would like to hear some reasons I shouldn't go talk to him right now." She said, laughing softly. "You have one minute to convince me not to go. If you fail I will go tell him right now."

Brad's mind was racing ... what was he going to do ... it looked bad he knew and the way the world worked, it would never go in his favor ... even though he was innocent there were two girls standing here who would surely testify at his witch burning. He decided to try indifference and play this cool ... maybe, it would go away. He doubted it , but at least it was worth a shot.

Looking the blond girl over he was certain he didn't know her and had never seen her at school functions. He could also tell by the way she was dressed she was trouble. She wore even sluttier clothes than Anita ... She was beautiful ... kind of short, with long lithe legs and big boobs ... they were a little out of proportion , but in a good way ... a very good way ... he felt his cock lurch in his pants .. "oh shit", he thought ... "I am still sporting a full hard ... I hope she doesn't notice that fact or my crying innocence is going out the window for sure."

Reaching down on his desk Brad picked up a folder and held it in front of him attempting to block her view of his hard cock. He knew that once hard it took forever to go soft again .... especially with Anita's little stunt and now this hot little blond flashing smiles and legs. He had trouble some days making it down to the teachers lounge without catching a hardon. All the young pussy in the hallways drove him nuts ... somedays.

He had never tried anything inappropriate, but the thoughts drove him wild at times ... he had always kept his penis in his pants. Choosing to hurry home to make love to Beth like he was a newlywed instead of going out on a limb and try something with one of these little whores. Sometimes she was not in the mood and he would have to resort to using his hand and his imagination ... but with the job he had, he never ran out of imagination. He had plenty of leg, firm young boobs, and tight little asses to think about. It was a shame, but he was having to use the hand more and more lately. This sad fact was not helping him at work ... in fact, it was causing him to focus more on the eye candy and this could be trouble. Even if she was letting him down in the bedroom he would never do anything to harm their relationship. Brad loved Beth with all his heart and would always be true to her.

Clearing his throat Brad Collins began to speak ...."I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you miss ... but I really have no idea what you want me to say ... what you seen was not anything that I was wishing for nor was I even receptive of .... she came in here and threw herself in my lap .... I am a victim of sexual harassment ... plain and simple .... now I do not have any idea what you could possibly tell the principal that would reflect anything other than that" ... Brad spoke with authority in his voice. "That sounded pretty good" ... he thought, "now, let's hope that it works."

Callie could tell that Brad was going to try to act all innocent and like he wasn't doing anything wrong here when really she knew he was lying. He was a hot guy. He probably thought he was allowed to sleep with whatever student he wanted to and never worried about getting caught. Well Callie was definitely busting him now. She was not going to let him get away with this. She always hated coming to school but she had a feeling that this year Brad would give her reasons to actually want to come to school. She had his class first of the day so it was perfect. She could convince him to let her come in all the time and then she wouldn't have to get up so early. She could stay out as late as she wanted and party all night long. It was going to be perfect. Plus she would have a way of making sure that she definitely got an A in his class. This school was probably going to be the best year of her life and it was all because of Brad and his little slip up.

She smirked as she watched him grabbed a folder and hold it in front of his crotch. Callie may have looked stupid with her long blonde hair and huge breasts but she was actually pretty smart so she knew why he was holding that folder right now. He obviously didn't want her knowing just how hard he was because then she would know that he was lying and he really had been planning on fucking Anita. Callie honestly couldn't see why he would ever pick her to sleep with him. Maybe that was why she was so mad right now and wanting to get Brad to give her everything she wanted. Deep down she knew she was offended that she caught him in here with another student instead of her. She thought that he for sure would have picked Callie to fuck since she was gorgeous and everyone knew it was easy to get her into bed. Why would he pick a girl who was half as good looking as she was? It really made no sense.

She laughed softly when he tried to act all polite and mention how they never got a chance to meet before. It was the truth. She saw him in the hallway all the time but she never actually had a class with him before. This was the first year she was signed up to take a class with him and now she was very happy in more than one way because of that. She would have nice eye candy to look at during class and she wouldn't have to do any work in his class. Things couldn't get any more perfect. "This was not sexual harassment. I know you were planning on fucking her. Don't try to act like the innocent one. She's a seventeen year old girl. Do you really expect me to believe she came in here and threw herself at you?" She smirked at him. She couldn't really imagine Anita doing anything like that but Callie would definitely be the kind of girl who would throw herself at a man. "Fine, why don't I go tell the principal right now and we can let him decide if you were doing anything wrong. Are you really willing to take that, Mr. Collins?" She asked him with a smirk on her face because she knew he wouldn't be.

Brad knew he was up against a tough one here ... this girl was different than the others ... he could see that she was definitely more mature and carried herself with a more grownup presence ... he decided that it was a sexual knowing attitude that she exuded. Yes, that was it ... she must either be very sexually promiscuous or getting fucked at home by dear ol' dad.

He would use another approach ... one that might suit them better. "I have done nothing wrong young lady. I could let you do just that with no remorse whatsoever and be found innocent of all charges ... but then I would have to deal with all the commotion that all the fuss would bring ... so, we both know whatr you want ... you want to skip half my classes, not turn in any work, not try on any exams and still get a good passing grade ... true?"

Not waiting for a reply Brad Collins continued .... " so what if I say this is a possibility .. would that hold your silence .... and to reaffirm my innocence if you know anything about Anita you will surely know that she is very capable of trying to entice me to have sex with her ... and I truly feel that you are no stranger to sex either .... if you are being abused or just find yourself needing to talk to someone ... we have counselors here and if you are embarrassed to talk to them ... you can talk to me ... even though you are threatening me with this little matter ... I would still help you if you were in trouble"

Callie rolled her eyes at him when he told her once again that he did nothing wrong. He must have thought she was really stupid. She knew he had been planning on fucking that girl. Even if he hadn't really been about to fuck her it looked like it so Callie was going to use the information she had on him to her advantage. Why not? She saw a chance to get through the year without having to do barely any work. Of course she wanted to exploit this for all it was worth.

She was shocked when he came out and said what she wanted from him. He was pretty smart since he knew exactly what she wanted. She was even more shocked when she heard that he was willing to do this for her. But she wanted more than just a passing grade in his class. She actually wanted an A. It might look a little suspicious since Callie didn't get good grades all the time but she wasn't really worried about that. They could always say she just tried really hard this year. They would have to believe her and let her keep her grade if Brad said it was what she earned.

"Maybe it would keep my silence. I do know Anita but I really don't believe that you weren't planning on fucking her. What man would turn down sex from a seventeen year old girl?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. She glared at him when he said something about her not being a stranger to sex and he even had the nerve to ask her if she was being abused at home. He was crazy if he thought she was going to talk about that. "I don't need your help. I just want to get a good grade in your class and some money would be helpful. I definitely don't need to talk about anything with you. My life is fine right now." She didn't trust Brad so she wasn't willing to talk about her painful sex. Maybe she would if she knew him a little better.

Brad listened to the beautiful girl and knew he had hit the nail on the head. He knew from her indignant response that she was being abused. The anger in her voice told him all he needed to know. "Poor kid" he thought. "no one deserves to be abused .... she is so lovely ... and feisty too." Even though she was threatening him with blackmail he still felt drawn to her. He still thought she was only doing this out of desperation. Brad Collins had always been a believer in victims of circumstance. He felt that people did things against their true nature when circumstances beyond their control forced such actions. He knew this girl was good inside .... she may never show it, but the good was there.

He was not afraid of her blackmail scheme ... in fact it was almost laughable. Everyone from the janitor to the superintendent of the school district knew such allegations were absurd. He decided that he would play along, but only after he set her straight about a few things. "you wonder what man would not want to make love to a 17 year old girl ... the one standing in front of you now young lady. I have a beautiful wife at home who loves me deeply and I love her. We have been together 19 years this October and there is no way I would cheat on her. I have kids that go to school here ... I have a good job .... I have a good life .... I would never allow a tryst with a young girl ruin all that ... never ........... but as I said ... instead of trying to explain all this and causing you and me both a long afternoon of questions and grief I will give you your passing grade, a B at most .... but you will never get even one thin dime of my spare change."

Brad crossed the room to stand directly in front of the blond beauty ..... "I know you may not admit it to me ... and I believe it is pride that holds your tongue silent, because unless I am totally wrong judging your character, I know fear is something you seldom have. I do know you are being abused ... I can tell and I think it is atrocious that someone who is supposed to love you would do such a thing to you .... my offer to help you eradicate that horror from your life will forever stand .... I want you to know that I will help you."

Turning he walked back to his desk and sat down ... looking up at Callie as she stood by the door, he smiled and said "I still do not know your name ... I guess I will discover that when class begins ... which reminds me, unless you are in need of something more from me I do have more work to do before class starts ... so if you will excuse me I need to get back to it."

Callie really hoped Brad wasn't figuring out any of her past. She really didn't want anyone knowing about what she had been through. The whole school knew all about how her father had murdered her mother but none of them knew that he had also been raping her and she planned to keep it that way. People would probably find even more nasty things to say about her behind her back if they found out about that. That was why she was trying to keep it from spreading around the school. Luckily she was pretty sure that even if Brad suspected that her father had raped her he wouldn't tell anyone else about it. It obviously wouldn't do him any good to have the whole school knowing one of his students had been sexually molested.

She rolled her eyes at him when he went on and on about how much he loved his wife and how he would never cheat on her with a seventeen year old. She thought this was funny because she knew it was a lie. He obviously hadn't had any time to do anything with Anita. Callie was certain that if she hadn't come into the room he would have fucked her. He could sit here and act like he was so superior to all the guys who cheated on their wives but she knew he really wasn't. All men were the same. They listened to their cocks. She was sure that Brad wasn't any different and she would prove that very soon. Hearing him announce his love for his wife just made her even more interested in him. She had planned on blackmailing him before but now she was thinking that seducing him sounded like a really good idea.

"Of course you wouldn't. You just got hard because you were thinking about your wife. I'm sure you weren't thinking about fucking a seventeen year old student of yours." She told him with a smirk on her face. Callie was very confident in herself. It was a trait of hers that made a lot of guys very interested in her. They loved how she was so sure of herself. She was hoping right now it was coming to her advantage and making Mr. Collins want her at least a little bit.

She glared at him when he came closer to her and out right said that she was being abused. How dare he talk to her like this? This was something very personal. How could he expect her to talk to him about it? "I am not being abused. Why do you think that?" She was so pissed right now. She hated thinking about her past and that was all she could think of right now thanks to Brad. Now she was going to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. "I just want a B in your class. I'm not here for you to save me from myself. My life is fine. I just need a passing grade in your class and I want to sleep in most mornings. Don't think you can help me in any other ways. Don't talk about me being 'abused' anymore. That's none of your business anyways." She couldn't help but get so pissed. This really set her off.

Brad was positive that this sweet young thing had been molested at some point. It was obvious by the way she became so defensive when he mentioned it again . He decided he would let it drop ... he had made it clear that he would help her if she needed it ... that should be enough about that subject for now.

Brad Collins sat back in his chair and thought about the words the girl had just said to him. He was not really sure why she was so defensive or hostile to him ... she was going to be a challenge to understand, but he knew he would have to learn her ways before the semester ended. He looked her over from head to toe while he pondered her words ... she was a very lovely girl for sure and very sexy as well in the short skirt and heels she had chose to wear that day. Her choice was not proper dress to him but he was not in control of such things. If he were it would be uniforms for everyone ... less distractions that way.

At last Brad spoke "Young lady, I do believe if you will promise me that you will not mention what you saw this morning to anyone you will get your B. That is if you show up for 85% of the classes on time ... you will not be allowed to miss any more than 10 whole periods or late for 20 and I will expect you to be trustworthy and keep your word if you want me to keep mine. My class is a prerequisite for all the senior sciences classes and is a requirement for graduation ... you may not realize it now, but I was not trying to save you from yourself. I was merely offering you my assistance and I can be a very good friend to have in your corner. I will only add that I have an open door policy , which means you can talk to me anytime about anything ... my office hours are from 11:30am to 12:30pm every school day. Feel free to drop by if you ever want to discuss anything. Now, if you will excuse me I have work to do."

As Callie turned on her heels to go Brad called after her "Excuse me Miss. I would like to hear you give me your word or I will consider our deal a no go."

Callie listened as Brad laid out the rules for her. It sounded like a pretty good deal to her. As long as she didn't say anything to anyone about what she saw Brad doing she would get a B. She didn't like the sound of only being allowed to miss ten class periods but it wouldn't be that bad. She could always sit in the back row and do her nails during class. It wasn't like she would actually have to try hard in his class. No one else would know what her grade was so they wouldn't be shocked at all. They would probably just assume that she was barely passing his class as always. Everything would work. Callie already knew this was going to be such a good year compared to all the ones in the past.

She was about to leave when he called out to her that she needed to give him her word. Callie turned around and rolled her eyes at him. "Okay, fine. You have my word. I won't tell anyone about what I caught you doing and I'll come to all of your classes except ten." She was already planning on thinking of ways to miss even more of his classes but she wouldn't share that with him now. She didn't want to make him reconsider this deal because it worked really well for her.

"I will see you in class soon. Luckily for you I won't be late today since I'm already here." She told him with a smirk on her face before walking out of his classroom. She spent the next fifteen minutes smoking a cigarette outside and walked inside when she heard the first bell ringing. At least she wasn't already using one of her late days. She would have to save those days for when she was really feeling hung over.

She walked into his class and sat in the front row. People might be a little shocked to see her sitting here but she didn't care what they thought. For some reason she wanted to be as close to Mr. Collins as possible. She wanted him thinking about what she caught him doing all morning. And maybe he would get a little turned on from looking at her so it would be harder for him to teach. Callie hoped that would happen.

The 5th period science class had went well today he thought as he put away his course book and all his notes from which he had prepared that lesson. It was not too distracting either in fact the only girl even remotely flirty was the same little cutey who was blackmailing him. Callie was her name ... kind of cute name too ... other teachers would have been paranoid and all beside themselves at the prospect of a student blackmailing them for a grade ... especially a blackmail ploy that included allegations of a sexual abuse. Yes, most teachers would have a little anxiety as to what the future may hold for them.

Brad Collins knew what the future held for him ... whatever he wanted ... he had always been a smooth talker and true blue as well ... he had always lived his life to a strict code of ethics ... a higher morality than most ... he had no skeletons in his closet. He was, after all, a very honest and trustworthy person. Everyone in town held him in high regard and he could think of no one that might not like him. This blackmail scheme would fall apart if it were ever held to the light for scrutiny.

Even though he was straight as an arrow, Brad still looked if anyone offered him a view. He loved for the girls to flash him and then catch him looking and their reaction was what he was watching... did they get uncomfortable and try to hide their charms or did they smile and show him more. He never tried to take it further than teasing, but several times he had been offered some young stuff. He had always refused just preferring to keep it all in the innocent flirting stage. Looking and teasing was enough for him.

Brad always took any pent up sexual frustrations home to work them out with his lovely wife Donna. She was always waiting for him to come home ... she loved him so and he returned that love too .... it was a love that would withstand all the tests of time. It was a love that was only mentioned in song and poetry. He did not want to sound all mushy, but Donna and he shared a perfect love ... a perfect life. He would never stray from the warmth of her heart, it was what kept him going when things fell apart.

Callie always hated science and it was pretty boring even when Brad was teaching but at least he gave her something nice to look at all class period. She wasn't going to lie and say Brad wasn't good looking. She couldn't have picked anyone better to blackmail. This was going to be so much fun. But sadly she wasn't really doing much blackmailing anymore since they came to that agreement where she would get a B in his class as long as she showed up for most of the lessons and kept her mouth shut about what she saw. She wished she could get even more out of him. Truthfully Callie just wanted to spend more time with him. She had acted annoyed when he pried into her home life but honestly she had liked it. No one had ever been that honest with her before. It was refreshing. He really sounded like he had wanted to help it. Callie still wasn't ready to talk about it though. He seemed like a nice guy but she didn't trust him. It would take a long time for her to trust him and be ready to talk.

She took a few notes during his class but for the most part she day dreamed since she knew she would be getting a B so she didn't really have to study at all. It was so nice to be in a class like that. She wished all of her classes were like that. Then she would have no reason to ever come to school.

She smirked up at Brad as she sat in the front row. She was having fun with teasing him. His lesson was so boring so she decided to make it a little more interesting by giving him something nice to look at. She opened her legs wide for him so he would see that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was bare and shaved. She was pretty sure she caught him looking at her and this made her very happy. He was hot, she definitely wanted him. If he came onto her she was sure that she would sleep with him. She just wouldn't be able to resist his good looks and charming personality. His wife was a lucky woman.

Finally his class ended. Callie watched as all the other students got up and rushed out of the classroom. Apparently they were all just as bored with science as she was. She waited for everyone to leave and then smirked at Brad as she got out of his seat and walked up to the front of the room where he was still standing. "I don't want to go to my next class. Write me a pass, please?" She wouldn't mind hanging out with Brad in his classroom while everyone else was stuck in their classes. It sounded pretty good to her.

Brad reluctantly wrote Callie the pass she needed to skip her next class ... which was the last for the day. He knew that skipping classes was not good for her , but he felt that she may have needed to be alone or have something she needed to do more important than a gym class. Besides, for some reason he was feeling a bond growing between them and a show of kindness may be what was needed to strengthen their relationship. After all, she had been doing well holding up her end of the agreement they had struck between them, she had not missed any classes so far and only late once in the few weeks since the had bargained.

He remember that late day, it was three days ago and she had drug in looking very tired and depressed. He had wanted to discuss it with her , but had not had the chance. She was always in such a rush to leave after class terminated. In fact, it had surprised him today when she lingered until the other students had left the room. Her hanging around had not surprised him nearly as much as her spread legged shot she had given him toward the end of his lecture.

Thankfully, she had waited until he was nearly through talking to give him the glimpse of the tender parts of her anatomy. He had almost missed the shot entirely, but had caught a glimpse of inner thigh and had moved back into a more receptive position and lo and behold she had opened her legs like the gates of paradise. What a paradise it was too ... she sat on the front row so his view was excellent. He could see everything she had to offer and man alive ... that was plenty in his opinion. Her little mound completely devoid of any hair ... shaved smooth as silk. He bet it was too ... slick and wet.

Enough of those thoughts ... he would let them back in when he was alone or better yet ... in bed with Donna ... he could act out the fantasies he enjoyed with her. Nothing wrong with it, that was one thing that kept their marriage on the right path and kept him true ... he could have any girl in this school as long as it was in his mind ... no one could keep him from that. He did not feel it was disrespecting Donna either ... she was benefiting from his lustful thoughts if anything.

Turning his attention back to Callie he mentioned to her that after she turned in the pass he would like for her to come back to his office before she left for the day. He had a little matter to discuss with her. She said she would and happily left the classroom and leaving him alone with his thoughts as well. He wanted to ask her about her late morning true enough, but he also wanted another chance to let the girl tease him some more. He had not gotten enough earlier ... this was Friday and no school over the weekend ... therefore, he was wanting to be worked up enough to last the weekend ... horny enough to where he could amaze Donna and satiate this lust that oft times built to an uncontrollable level in him. If only these people knew what lurked in his mind at those times ... he was definitely not the morally exemplary teacher they all thought him to be.

Callie was very glad that Brad was allowing her to skip her last class of the day. She loved it when he did things like this for her. It was very nice of him. She knew he was doing it because of their deal but she liked to think they were becoming friends. She still hadn't trusted him enough to tell him anything about her past but maybe she would eventually. She just wasn't ready for that yet. She was afraid that if she told him then his opinion would change of her. He might not want to be around her anymore. He already seemed to know she had been abused but she never confirmed it to him. Maybe he thought she was just being hit and didn't know what happened to her. Her father was now in prison so nothing was happening anymore but that didn't mean she wasn't still being damaged. Every day she woke up and thought about what he used to do to her it hurt her a little more. That was why she drank so much and did so many drugs. She did that to forget about everything that happened to her in the past.

She was a little shocked to hear that he wanted her to come back to the office when she was done for the day. She didn't really mind that. She liked him a lot so it wouldn't be a bad thing to have to talk to him for a little. As long as he didn't try to bring up her abuse then everything would be fine. She didn't think he would though since he hadn't so far. "Okay, I'll come back when I'm done for the day. Thanks for the pass." She gave him a bright smile before she left his office and headed outside. Instead of going to gym class today she would be staying outside smoking some cigarettes. It was a lot better than being in that stuffy, disgusting gym. She hated getting sweaty at the end of the day. She wouldn't mind it so much if sexy Brad was her teacher. In fact she was certain she could have a lot of fun getting sexy with him but sadly he wasn't her gym teacher.

Callie leaned against the building and pulled out a cigarette. She could have been worried about someone seeing her out here but she knew it would be fine. She could just show them that she had a pass. Of course the pass didn't say she could be outside smoking cigarettes but she would still get away with it. Callie got away with a lot at this school. Apparently everyone had already given up with her so they didn't bother to try to correct her behavior. She smoked cigarette after cigarette and then finally the bell rang signaling that school was over for the day. Now it was time to go see Brad and figure out what he wanted to talk about. She was a little nervous because she was afraid it would be something personal but she was finally starting to trust him so she wasn't that worried.

She walked into the building, watching as everyone stared at her. She knew what they were all thinking. They were all calling her a slut behind her back. She walked up to Brad's office and knocked on the door, smiling at him as she walked inside and took a seat in front of him. "Okay, I'm back. What did you want to talk about?" She asked him with a smirk on her face. She knew her blouse was really low cut right now. Hopefully he would peak down her shirt.

Brad looked up from his desk at the light knock on the door and told Callie to come inside ... "Close the door behind you ... there are some things I would like to discuss with you in private" He smiled as she turned to do as she was told ... he liked the way it was progressing ... he knew that at first she thought she held the cards, but eventually she would come to realize that both his and her cards were virtually equal. He was a master at games and this was nothing more than a game of chess. Thought and patience was all that was needed to make it a most pleasurable one at that and today he wanted to show a little weakness on his side to persuade her to move in the direction he wanted.

"Callie I wanted to talk to you today before you got on with your busy weekend about a matter that I have been thinking on all week. It is about the way you have been teasing me in class , especially today with the view of your naked mons veneris. I think that it is unfair for you to tease me in this manner, especially with such a beautiful and desirable object as that .... Callie do you fully understand the effect that such a display has on a grown man? In case you don't please allow me to enlighten you, it causes quite a disturbance in his emotional and mental harmonies and inspires thoughts that go back to the very basic primal urges ingrained in him since the beginning of his genders existence here on Earth. Such behavior on your part, young lady definitely makes it harder for me to concentrate on teaching the other students the lesson of the day. I do not think it fair or honorable for you to treat me in this manner."

Brad said all this in a polite tone of voice ... not showing any signs of anger. He did not want the girl to feel as though he were mad .... he just wanted her to know that her displays were not going unnoticed ... that way she would continue and hopefully even step up her efforts at teasing him. In fact, he hoped that she would disregard his complaints all together and show some teasing here and now ... that was what he wanted more than anything else right now.

He stood up and walked around the desk toward her to stand in front of the seated girl. "I can even tell that sometime between the time I saw you last and now you have removed your bra and undid yet another button of your top. Was that to draw my attention to your bigger than average firm ripe breasts? If so I want you to know that I am fully aware of them and you do not have to bear them for me to appreciate all their beauty. I can clearly see from my position the deep cleavage and their full curve, I can also see the dark aureolae of both full globes from this vantage point. You have perfect breasts I am sure ... do you think it necessary to tease me relentlessly?"

"If so, two can play that game young lady .... I may not be able to get the full upper hand and tease you as readily as you tease me, but I tell you this I can find moments to tease you ... because I know you are far more sexually knowing than the other girls in my class" Brad paused for affect and turned his back on the smirking girl. He eased his hand down to his trouser front and rubbed along the length of his cock ... the combination of his words to her and her slutty dress were enough to cause his big cock to leap at the touch and grow down the leg of his loose fitting pants. "We both know that ... we both know the pleasures that two people can share in a bed ... or in any environ when they let their emotions and urges to advance past the smoldering stages. You have an amazing body for a seventeen year old girl ... you are on the verge of womanhood and I am sure you have touched on a few primal urges yourself ... I feel as though you are fully aware of the sexual needs that burn within a female of our species ... and also that there are certain images of men that cause just as much tension and desire in you as your image causes in me." Brad paused again, back still toward the girl.

He had drawn down his zipper and taken out his cock .... he knew he was going out on a limb with this beauty, but he felt like it was going to pay off. He had never been this brazen with any student before ... there was just something different about this one .... something that he felt was going to be beneficial to both of them. He was not sure how it would help her, but he knew how it would help him. It would cause her to double her efforts of teasing and give him all the inspiration he needed to get the spark back in his and Donna's sex life. He would use her as an aphrodisiac ... a mental viagra, so to speak. Maybe his actions today would give the girl a boost of confidence in knowing that her looks were enough to cause this kind of behavior in a mature married male.

Drawing in another deep breath he continued on with his speech "Perhaps this is one of those images ... I am sure you will find it just as emotionally stimulating as I found your little pussy to be Callie." and with those hot dirty words Brad turned back to the girl. Affording her a view of his fully hard cock. It stood out from him like a thick flesh wrapped length of steel. Eight and a half inches of blood engorged throbbing flesh, wrapped with thick blood filled veins. He had to admit it was impressive and had always brought smiles to the faces of the women in his life who had seen it in all its glory ... he wondered what reaction it would bring from this sexually permissive slip of a girl.

Callie got very pleased when Brad asked her to close the door behind her. She had no clue what he was going to talk to her about but it sounded pretty serious since he wanted the door closed. She was still a little worried that he might bring up how she was abused in the past but she told herself she would deal with that if it happened. She wasn't going to get all worried about it now when she wasn't even sure if he wanted to talk to her about that. For all she knew this was about something completely different. He could be adding more to their deal, like maybe now he wanted to fuck her. Callie knew that would be way too good to be true. Of course he wasn't closing the door to tell her he wanted to fuck her. He was a good man, he would never do something like that.

Her eyes widened when he started to speak to her about how she teased him in class. She was sure he noticed this but she never expected him to bring it up. This was very shocking. She didn't get embarrassed at all when he talked like this. In fact she was happy that they were talking about it. Just hearing him tell her about how she teased him in class and how this had an affect on him turned her on. She was already wet just from looking at Brad but as she listened to him speak she got more and more turned on. She was dying to climb over this desk and get onto his lap so she could feel his cock pressed against her but she knew she couldn't do something like that. He would push her away and tell her she was misbehaving. He was a good, moral man. He would never want to fuck her. She just wished she could make him be bad for once.

She knew he wasn't angry with her because he didn't sound angry at all. She was very glad to hear she had been successfully distracting him from teaching the class. That was exactly what she had wanted to happen so she was happy that she was getting what she wanted. He sounded like he was telling her to stop but of course she wasn't planning on doing that. She had so much fun teasing him, she would be crazy to stop. Plus she was sure deep down he knew he was enjoying it, maybe he just didn't want to admit that out loud. Either way nothing could stop her from teasing him. In fact she was already thinking of ways she could step it up and tease him even more. She wanted to get him so flustered during class that he couldn't even form full sentences.

Her eyes were wide as he came out from behind his desk so he was standing right in front of her. Now she was forced to stare up at him as he told her about how she had to make him aware of her huge breasts. She was happy to know he had already noticed them and he realized that she was trying to flaunt them and show them off as much as possible. He also wasn't going to get her to stop doing this either. Callie loved her large breasts. It would be a shame to cover them up. She enjoyed wearing the most low cut tops she could find and she was sure that Brad had to be enjoying the view as well.

Callie kept wanting to open her mouth to say something back to him but he made that a little impossible since he kept talking and talking. It was obvious that he didn't want her to interrupt him. He was going to be the one doing all the talking. She watched as he turned around and began to talk about other things that were very hot. He was turning her on so much. She wanted him badly. He knew that she was very sexually experienced. Why didn't he want to fuck her? She wanted him so badly. She knew she couldn't keep herself from making a move any longer. They were together in his office. The door was closed and locked so no one would be able to interrupt them. She had to have him. She didn't care if he rejected her, she needed to at least try to get him interested in her. It sounded like she turned him on a lot. Hopefully he wanted her just as badly as she wanted him.

Her eyes were wide and she was licking her lips when he suddenly turned around so she had a full view of his huge and very hard cock. She thought she was wet and turned on before but now she was even more turned on. She needed him inside of her now. He would feel so good inside of her. She knew he was married and he probably loved his wife but she doubted his wife looked anything like her. Callie was only seventeen so of course she would look so much better than his wife. "Mmm, yes. It is very stimulating.." She said, giggling softly. "But unlike you I just can't keep my hands to myself." She stood up and let her skirt slide down her tiny hips and long legs. Now she stood in front of him with her pussy exposed to him. She inserted a finger into her tight pussy which made a wonderful sound because of how wet she was. "Is this turning you on? I bet you wish your cock was inside of me right now." She used the hand that had been touching her pussy and reached out, stroking his cock with expertise. "This should be the new part of our deal. You should fuck me every day after school." She took a step closer to him. "Actually let's just forget about the deal. I want you, it has nothing to do with grades. I...I need you, Mr. Collins. I need your cock inside of me!" She moaned out loudly.

Brad stared at the lithe little blond as she squirmed out of her tight skirt and stood there naked from the waist down. "Geez, this is not turning out like I planned" he thought..... " I had no intention of letting it go this far ... she was just supposed to be shocked and to play along ... I am losing control of the situation" ... his mind screamed. He heard her words as she confessed to wanting him inside her.
"Callie is even more sexually knowing than I ever imagined ... I had her pegged as a little teaser who would just tease along with me .... she is acting as if she is a full grown woman with full grown needs .... my god, what have I gotten started here" ... Brad asked himself.

Watching the girl put her finger inside herself sent a shiver up his spine ... he could see her sweet mons in plain view now ... not a hair on it ... her outer lips appearing full and meaty and extremely moist, made evident by the amount of fluid on her finger as it once again appeared before dipping back inside. She was asking him if her actions were turning him on ... he felt he did not need to answer that question ... there were plenty of evidence to make a determination without words .... his penis was standing out in front of him literally slapping his abdomen with each pulse of his heart .... his groin muscles tightening and relaxing making it swing and sway like a cobra being charmed ... with all this evidence surely she could glean her answer.

She pulled her hand from her puss and reached for Brads thick cock...... grabbing it in her little hand she began to stroke it and discuss a new deal for them . Brad was shocked at her boldness for touching him .... god, he could actually feel the hot juice from her finger on his sensitive cockhead. He was also shocked by her coolness under pressure by her ability to formulate deals while such a primal event was taking place. Then she quickly changed tactics and dropped the deal making and just relented to her urges. She changed from a manipulator to a lust filled woman in a single heartbeat ... he could tell she was overcome with her need and had dropped all pretense of blackmail.

He knew he should stop this, but he also knew they were on the brink of discovery here. He knew that he and Callie both were at a place and time where there would be no turning back for them. He knew she was discovering that there was more to life than just using people ... she was coming to grips with a concept of needing more than just comforts and material things. Learning that pleasure was not about giving to gain ... he firmly believed that for once in her life this girl was about to give herself to a man just for the sake of it. She was not expecting anything in return other than acceptance and if he called it off now she would forever feel as though she was rejected for her show of trust and return to her old way of thinking.

Brad would not allow that to happen ... his devotion to his students and his want for there emotional well being was too strong for him to allow it. He would do anything for his students, they were his world and when one of them needed him ... it was his duty to make sure he did everything in his power to meet their needs. He believed in giving his best to them ... no matter what ... and with that thought in mind Brad took Callie into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Callie could tell that Brad was pretty shocked when she stripped for him and let him see her pussy up and personal. He may have shocked but she noticed that he wasn't asking her to get dressed or anything like that. It was obvious he liked what he saw. It was funny since he just finished telling her about how she was so distracting during class and she should stop doing that to him. Now Callie knew he had been lying. He loved it when she teased him and he probably wanted her to keep doing it. Well Callie wouldn't let him down. She would tease him every day in class and have so much fun doing it. She loved knowing she was getting a rise out of him during class. It was very sexy to think of him sitting behind his desk, trying to hide his hard on he got from watching her slowly spread her legs open and reveal her wet pussy to him.

Callie knew why he didn't answer her question about if she was turning him on. Just looking at his cock told her everything she needed to know. It was obvious that he was very turned on. She licked her lips as she watched his cock sway back and forth. She had to have that amazing cock inside of her. She was going to go crazy if she didn't get what she wanted soon. She was the kind of girl who was used to getting what she wanted right when she wanted it. There was no way she was letting Brad let her down. He was going to fuck her today. If he didn't give into her right away she would find a way to make this happen. Callie wasn't a quitter, she never gave up until she got what she wanted.

Callie stood there, waiting for him to make a move since she was the one who touched his cock. Right now Brad would let her know if he wanted anything to happen between them. She was relieved when he finally reached out and took her into his arms so he could kiss her passionately. This was what she wanted all along. Honestly Callie thought it would take a lot more to get him willing to sleep with her so she was glad she succeeded so quickly. She wouldn't have been able to last another second without feeling his lips on hers anyways.

The second he pressed his lips against hers Callie immediately began to kiss him back deeply. The kiss was even better than she imagined it would be. She always thought Brad had the most delicious lips and that he would be a good kisser but she never knew it would feel this heavenly. He was so amazing. His wife was a lucky woman. Callie would give anything to be able to spend every night in bed with this amazing man. They were only kissing and she was already in the best mood ever. She could only imagine how happy she would be when he was finally inside of her where he belonged.

She ran her hands down his chest as they made out, moving her hands back down to his cock so she could continue to stroke him with expertise. Callie forced her tongue into his mouth, exploring it entirely. She was putting everything she had into the kiss, wanting him to know how much she loved this. Suddenly Callie removed her hands from his cock and replaced them with her pussy, rubbing herself against him. It felt so good, she couldn't help but throw her head back and let out such a loud moan. Now he would know for sure just how wet she was for him. It was obvious she wanted him badly. "I need you to fuck me soon. Oh God, I need you so bad Mr. Collins. I've wanted you for so long." She admitted to him in-between kisses. "I never thought this would happen. No one better interrupt us now.." She said, giggling softly. It was pretty ironic that this whole thing got started when she caught him with another girl. Now they were the ones in the compromising position.

Just as Callie spoke the words there was a sharp rap on the door and someone tried the knob .... "Crap ... Callie grab your skirt and exit through that door there ... it leads to the science lab storage room ... across the other side of the room is a door leading back to the classroom ... be extra quiet and I will get with you later to discuss what has transpired here today and our future ... now hurry!" ... Brad whispered to the wide eyed girl as she rushed to get her things.

Callie shut the storage room door as Brad quickly straightened his clothes and opened the office door, allowing the Math teacher Mr. Brown to enter. "Hey Brown, what are you up to this weekend ... big plans?" Brad said through a tight smile as he struggled to turn and return to his desk without walking stiffed legged. His cock was still half hard and he hoped Brown did not notice. He still could not believe that the hot little blond had been begging him to fuck her as she stroked his cock. He was wanting some mind candy to use this weekend ... boy did he score big today.

Brown had seemed like he needed to talk about something as he struggled through the small talk. He was about Brad's age and had similar interests except he was a single man, having no wife and kids waiting on him at home. He had told Brad some of his escapades around the local club scene and Brad figured that is how he would be spending this weekend as well ... hanging out at the clubs trying to pick up women. Brad had always enjoyed Brown's tales, but he did have the man pegged as one not to trust with a secret ... the guy could not keep one about himself .... confiding in Brad the most elaborate tales of immorality imaginable.

"I don't have much planned at all to tell you the truth .... I really need a friendly ear if I can borrow yours a moment Brad? ... I am in a jam and need some advice as to what I should do." .... the young teacher replied while looking down at his feet.
"Oh? ...... well what seems to be the "jam" ... I do not profess to know everything, but I have been around the proverbial block a time or two and have amazing powers of reason." Brad said through his famous boyish smile.

"Well Brad .... I really don't know where to start with this .... so, I guess I will start at the end closest to us." Mr. Brown replied nervously. "I have gone too far with a student ... she is past the age of consent, but as you know it is still illegal for me to have anything even remotely sexual with the girl. She came into my classroom two days ago and sat in my lap trying to entice me into having sex with her. I resisted as long as I could, but eventually she got what she wanted ... and I have repeated the act in some shape or form three more times since then ..... the girl is blackmailing me now ... she comes by for sex whenever she has the whim ... if I try and refuse her she starts acting like she is going to tell the principal." the Math teacher confessed to the shocked young Science teacher.

Brad sat down hard in his chair, not believing the words he was hearing ... unless the girls here had gone completely crazy and were all wanting to spread their legs, he was almost certain of the identity of the young lady in question. Anita ... and damn she was hot ... he could see how she would be hard to resist. Brad had often thought what would have happened if Callie had not interrupted that day ... he might have been this poor wretch ... maybe he should thank Callie.

Although, shocked at the man's circumstances Brad did know a way to get her to stop the blackmailing ... it was simple ... refuse to play the game .... she will not tell .... she would be too ashamed to tell .... he knew the girl and her father .. there is no way Anita would make good on that threat ... she would not want Daddy to find out and be upset ... what with him being the Baptist preacher and all ... Daddy just had too much to do to be bothered with that stuff.

So, he told Mr. Brown how he would handle it and wished him luck in the endeavor ... trying to reassure the guy that it was all going to be all right. Brad was thinking all the time how Anita was going to eat this guy for breakfast if he didn't grow a pair as his Marine D.I. used to say .... Brad knew that more than once in his life the ability to stand up and not back down had saved his ass. He knew that Brown needed that ability now ... or Anita would make him regret ever coming here to teach.

After Brown left Brad had a moment to think about things as he began to gather his belongings and make his way to the teachers parking area. He would have to think long and hard on whether he would once again allow things to get as far out of hand as they did today. He knew is his heart he would have made love to the girl if Brown had not surprised them. It may have been a costly mistake, but then again it may have been one of the best fucks he ever had too .... yes, he would have to think this over for sure ... and just this little amount of concentration had caused his cock to grow once again ... so, he had already used the mind candy and he wasn't even home .... he really felt sorry for Donna ... he had a feeling they were going to spend a lot of their weekend in the bedroom. He grinned at this last thought as he shut his office door and locked it.

Callie couldn't believe her luck. They were making out and about to have sex when someone knocked on the door and interrupted them. She thought for sure Brad would just tell the person to go away so they could resume their fun but of course not. He wanted her to go wait for him in his classroom so they could talk about this later. How dare he? Didn't he want her? She thought he wanted her so badly and couldn't resist her but if he was telling her to go away so he could talk to whoever came into his classroom then obviously he didn't care about fucking her at all. Sadly she didn't have time to tell him how pissed she was. He was pushing her out the door with her clothes before she had a chance to tell him how she felt. She was so annoyed. He was going to pay for this. No one rejected Callie Simpson and got away with it.

She waited for him in the classroom, finally getting dressed after ten minutes when she realized he wasn't rushing to see her like she thought he would have done. She didn't know what was taking him so long. Who did he need to talk to this urgently? Callie hoped it wasn't some other female student who needed help with his subject. She would kill him if he chose another girl over her. She was really fuming as she sat here waiting for him. Now it had been thirty minutes and he still wasn't here. Callie was really getting impatient. It was never easy for her to wait on people. Usually she never had to do anything like this. Normally they were the ones waiting, not her. This was horrible. How dare he think he could get away with this?

Finally after an hour of waiting she realized he wasn't coming and this made her very pissed. He was crazy if he thought he was ever going to get the chance to fuck her. That definitely wasn't going to happen now. He should have thought of that before he stood her up. He could have at least told her to go home and they could talk about this later. Why did he have to make it seem like he was coming back to talk to her when obviously that wasn't the case at all? She hated that man right now. She'd been so close to getting what she wanted so badly and he had to ruin everything. Whoever talked to him better be really important if he blew Callie off for that person.

She finally left the classroom. Brad wasn't coming back any time soon so there was no point in waiting around anymore. She was walking through the hall when she saw him locking his office door. It looked like he was heading home. This just made her even more pissed. Did he really think he could just leave her stuck in that classroom all weekend long? He was such a jerk. She started walking faster, planning on confronting him before he left. She wanted to ruin his weekend with his perfect wife. "Thanks for showing up, Mr. Collins." She told him, her voice sounding very icy as she glared at him. It was obvious that she was really pissed. "I was waiting for you. So what was so important that you had to blow me off?" She asked him, standing in front of him so she would block his path to the parking lot. She was not letting him go anywhere until he gave her a good excuse for why he never came back to the classroom. She had her hands on her hips and it was obvious she was really pissed. Everyone at this school knew not to mess with Callie. They knew she could do serious damage to a person's reputation. She couldn't believe Brad was so stupid. Did he really think he could leave her in that classroom and forget about her without there being any consequences? Well soon he would learn that there were consequences to his actions. Callie would make sure of that.

Brad was just locking the door and a little lost in his lustful thoughts of Callie Simpson when he heard her voice from behind him. Turning he was a little surprised to see her standing in the hallway ... he had thought she would have left hours ago after there interrupted rendezvous. looking at her he could tell that she was very obviously angry about something ... he could not help but see that she was even lovely when she was mad .... he grinned at her and said "Callie .. what on earth are you doing lurking around in the hallway?"

He was definitely not ready for all the words that spewed forth from her lovely lips ... she proceeded to tell him what a jerk he was in no uncertain terms ... he quickly glanced around the hallway to make sure there was no one close and was relieved to find that they were definitely alone ... in fact, there was probably no one in the building accept the old janitor who was almost deaf. She was saying something about waiting for him in the classroom and why would he tell her to be there and then not show up .... at last he was able to glean from her tirade that she had misunderstood his meaning when he had told her he would "get with her later" ... in that he had meant next week ... it was clearly a lapse of communication and probably his fault for not being clearer .... although, time was short when the statement had been made.

He decided to let the girl vent and to not let her words anger him or cause him to take a defensive posture. He remained standing with his arms at his sides and looking directly into her eyes with a slight smile on his face ... listening intently as she berated him to no end. After a while she apparently ran out of words to say and he was allowed a break in which to interject. He quickly did so before she had a chance to begin a round two.

"Callie, I assure your wait was not something intentionally malicious on my part ... I believe I have not been clear enough with my intentions in the haste of the moment ... when I said I would get with you later I had meant next week ... I did not mean for you to wait in that classroom for hours. I am truly sorry for your inconvenience and apologize humbly for any trouble I may have caused you ... please forgive me." He thought he seen a glimmer of forgiveness in her eyes and noticed her body language was calming .... "I am truly sorry and wish to make it up to you .... everyone is gone and I insist on giving you a ride home if you would allow me to do so ... what do you say ... forgive and forget?" ...... Brad presented this last offer with his best winning smile.

Callie saw that grin on his face and she hated to admit to herself that he looked so sexy right now. She was mad at him but she still couldn't help but think about how good he looked. She wanted him so badly. It killed her to know she'd been so close to getting what she wanted from him, she even told him to forget about their deal and it still didn't happen! She wanted to know who was so important that they had to interrupt their good time. Callie knew Brad had wanted to fuck her too. There was a reason he'd been so hard when they were standing in his office. Now she wasn't sure if she would ever get what she wanted. She'd been so close to getting it. She was going to kill whoever had to talk to him. They ruined Callie's whole weekend.

He made her even more angry when he asked her what she was doing lurking around in the hallway. He was the one who kept her waiting for him and now he was asking her why she was in the hallway. He should know the answer to that question. She noticed how he never really got mad when she told him off. He just stood there and let her abuse him. It was kind of weird. She expected him to at least stand up for himself a little. Why was he letting her talk to him like this? Callie liked rough guys who weren't afraid to tell her what to do. He definitely wasn't being that kind of man right now.

She stood there still glaring at him with her hands on her hips when she finished talking and then he went into his speech about how he hadn't meant to be so malicious. Then he went and said he wasn't clear and that he hadn't wanted her to wait for him in the classroom. Now Callie felt so stupid. She had stayed in that classroom naked waiting for him for hours and now he was saying he didn't even want her to do that. What if someone would have walked in and seen her? She would have made a fool of herself. It was so horrible and it was all Brad's fault.

She was feeling a little forgiving when he apologized and asked her to forgive him. She doubted she could stay mad at him for very long when he looked so cute and gorgeous. She definitely felt a lot better when he offered to give her a ride home. This seemed too good to be true. Maybe she would have a chance to hook up with Brad before he went home for the weekend. After all once they got to her apartment and he saw how crappy it was he might want to walk up to her place with her to make sure it was okay. Or she could invite him in for some coffee. Then once they were inside she could make her moves on him again. This time he wouldn't be able to resist her since there would be no one interrupting them. It would be perfect. "I guess I can forgive you if you give me a ride home.." She told him, replacing her glare with a wide smile as she looked at him. "I think that would make it up to me. Come on, let's go!" She said, grabbing his hand and running out to the staff parking lot with him. She was obviously very excited about going back to her place with him.

Brad thought this girl was acting very impetuous. She was practically dragging him by the arm toward the parking lot. Evidently she was in some kind of hurry to get home. She must be running late for some event she had made plans for this evening. Already feeling bad about her misunderstanding his meaning earlier, Brad quickened his pace in order to keep up with the girl. He did not know what her hurry was, but he did not want to further delay her.

Just as they were reaching his car he heard the clank of metal on cement and glancing to his right he noticed Kyle Brown standing beside his car, muttering and shaking his head. Brad could tell from his stance and what few words he was able to discern that things were not going well with Mr. Brown. Brad retrieved his hand from Callie's grasp and walked over to see if he could assist Kyle in alleviating this new problem.

Walking up from behind Brown, Brad was able to look past him and definitely see the problem ... Kyle's car sat on one flat with another flat tire leaning against the rear bumper. Obviously he had arrived here to find his car awaiting him with a flat and then upon changing it with the spare the Math teacher had eased it down off the jack only to have it sink all the way to the pavement along with his hopes of driving home anytime soon in this vehicle. "When it rains it pours ... huh, Brown? .... well not to worry I was just about to give Callie Simpson a ride home and there is plenty room for you .... let me give you a ride ... what do you say?" .... again this statement was followed by that winning smile.

The ride was quite silent on the way to Callie's ... it being determined she would be the first stop ... and the most sensible choice seeing how Brown lived three streets over from him. Glancing over at Callie he got the impression she was growing angrier by the minute ... he step on the accelerator in an attempt to pick up the pace ... she was not as exuberant as before ... he sincerely hoped she was not too late to get on with whatever plans she had made for the evening. Brad was already pushing the speed limit ... surely she could see he was doing everything he could to get her home as quickly and safely as possible.

Brown sat in the back staring at his feet ... he was lost in his own world and Brad did not want to disturb his thoughts ... the man looked almost beaten ... he had the look about him of someone about to snap ... Brad liked the guy, but did not want to be the one to pick up all those pieces when he finally fell apart. What he needed to do was grow a pair, at least in Brad's opinion. He was letting some little strumpet run him ragged and dictate his every move to him ... he needed to get control of that situation.

At last they arrived at Callie's, where she promptly exited the vehicle and started off toward her apartment without even a thanks for the ride or saying anything at all for that matter. The girl was acting very sullen and angry as she stomped off toward her place with a storm cloud circling her head. Brad sat and watched her go amazed at how she was acting like a little girl who had not gotten her way ... then it dawned on him .... thinking back to the way she had first been excited at the prospects of him taking her home and then the sullen change in her demeanor after realizing they would be taking Brown with them, he was left with only one conclusion .... she was disappointed by Browns presence and the event she was in a hurry for obviously did not include Brown .... this caused Brad to grin.

He finally realized that Callie had formulated plans of seducing him once they arrived at her place and the unfortunate luck of Brown had thwarted those plans and that is why she was stewing all the way home. That is why she stormed off acting like a brat ... she did not get her way so she is acting out her anger. Brad thought this was slightly amusing and flattering at the same time. Calling out to the girl Brad reminded her that he still wanted to chat with her on Monday. He was not surprised to see her raise her arm without turning and extend her middle finger .... chuckling to himself he waited on Brown to move to the front seat and then drove out of the parking lot and turned toward his neighborhood across town.

Callie had been so excited to go back to her place so she could invite Brad up to her place with her and then she could seduce him. The second they got to his car and she saw the man sitting there she knew this was very bad. She glared at Brad when he went over to go talk to him. Callie was standing by Brad's car with her hands on her hips, obviously not feeling happy at all that he was once again choosing someone over her. She wondered if this was the man who had interrupted them earlier. It would make sense because he was the only man left on campus right now. Callie sighed heavily when she realized that this man was going to be coming home with them. She got even more angry once in the car and she realized that she was getting dropped off first. It was almost like Brad wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. It was really horrible and humiliating. She'd been looking forward to inviting him up to her place. This man kept ruining everything. She could see why someone would slash his tires. Callie was definitely thinking about doing something to harm him at school on Monday. He deserved it for ruining her life multiple times. She was not going to let him get away with this. Just because he was miserable didn't mean he had to make other people miserable too. He was really rude. She already hated him and she didn't even know who he was.

She fumed the whole ride home. She could barely sit still because she was so angry. She kept shaking her legs, just wanting to get out of here and away from both men. She already had plans to go to the clubs this weekend and hook up with as many men as possible. Originally her plan had been to convince Brad to spend a few hours with her tonight but obviously that wasn't going to happen so she had to think of something else. She needed to get her mind off of that jerk. Going out and sleeping with a bunch of random men would definitely do that trick for her.

The second they arrived at her house she opened the door and slammed it shut, walking towards her apartment complex. Brad was so rude. Her apartment was in a terrible neighborhood and he wasn't even offering to walk her up to her place. That guy just had to ruin everything. She heard Brad call out that he wanted to talk to her on Monday. Maybe that would have lifted her spirits before but right now it just made her even more mad. That was why she gave him her finger. He didn't deserve to see her on Monday. She wasn't ever going to talk to him again. She wasn't even planning on showing up for his class on Monday. That was how angry he made her.

Callie finally got into her place and opened the door. She never kept it locked because she was always losing her keys. It was impossible for her to get in the place when she kept losing them so it just made sense to leave it unlocked. Plus she had nothing valuable in her apartment that anyone would want to steal. The most valuable things she had were her designer clothing and no one would steal that. They were so small they wouldn't fit most people anyways.

Once in her place she stripped out of her school clothes and changed into a tiny black dress that would be perfect for going out in. She added a bunch more dark makeup and changed into higher heels and finally she was ready to go. She got in her car and drove to the club closest to her place. Since she lived in a bad neighborhood that meant there were lots of clubs around. She walked in and went up to the bar, ordering a vodka right away. She needed to get drunk so she would stop thinking about Brad and how badly she wanted him. She hated having just one guy on her mind. Normally she would be thinking about tons of guys but since she wanted him so badly and he never gave her what she wanted that meant he was on her mind all the time. Once the bartender set her vodka in front of her she took a large sip, loving how it burned as it slid down her throat. This was exactly what she needed to take her mind off Brad. Thank God for alcohol and men who would sleep with her at the drop of a hat.

Back
Top Bottom