Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superhero City

ToxicLips

Super-Earth
Hello, This time I come to you with a new idea, a superhero city. More likely we all will be in highschool or university when something happened in the near powerplant causing the explosion of the building. The explosion was far enough from the city but the effects were felt in the city. Some teens start to develop superpowers and abilities. Not sure if this will be a open rp. The rp will be mainly the teens trying to think what to do with these new abilities, will heroes be formed? will villans? its up to you all to decide.

*Flails her arms* Can I be the Indestructable Cheerleader, can I, can I? LOLs This definiely sounds like it could be a fun idea as well hon.

That's why I didnt suggest time travel Friend... I actually want Peter's original power.

Well, that would make sense then Torrid... :p

hehehehe yea I would like to do this rp, would be nice to see how people react with new powers.

Just thinking about what you can do with the time travel is scary. Even if you don't use it to kill people, you can always use it to play the stock market and make millions legally.

yea of course I will put a limit to the powers, as the rp goes on you will get better powers.

If nobody realized it yet, OC thread here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17045

I'm working on mine atm...

If this is still an option I am definitely in, I am thinking the ability to alter his own density, to go from being intangible to rock hard... but having to pass back between normal for a moment between the two

Back
Top Bottom