Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuff My Blog Says

OnScreenTyper

Planetoid
Welcome to my little corner of Blue Moon, my personal space on this website. This thread allows me to keep track of my present and past games as well as to keep track of other information tidbits. And this also allows you to be able to learn more about me.

*NOTE* I currently have a lot of medical issues which can and do interfere with my response time. I have a disability, kidney failure so i get dialysis and I'm on a ventilator; the last two are high hospital risk factors. So if i don't reply for awhile just wait for me, I haven't forgot about you. I have been in the hospital many times but haven't had anything happen for several months now. I can only type useing an on-screen-keyboard so typing is slow for me. Type a post only using a osk see for yourself how much slower it is. It's important you know all this up front. Thanks for being understanding.

Tidbits - ( Information I "save" here telling you about myself.)
downloadnow.png

- My name is Ryan and I'm 30 years of age
- I live in the USA in the state of Illinois.
- I started rping on AOL in 1995.
- My longest roleplay went for more then two years.
- I am a hetero male and prefer to play characters as such.
- I like fantasy and sci-fi games, modern is not my thing unless there are twists.
- I tend to stick to playing mostly humans or human like characters.
- I'll try anything in a rp as long as it fits character and story.
- I try to aim for story-driven-adult-rp though I will do non-adult rp if asked.
- I like story, plot, character growth and world building most of all.
- I don't mind males playing female characters or females playing male characters; however, I prefer to play with females playing females
- I am looking for a slow paced RP, maybe a few times a week for starts. I will try to do more if i'm up to it
- I am looking to do about 1-3 good solid paragraphs per post, more if I'm up to it.
- I can only RP and talk in E-mail, Thread or PM. I can't use messengers all too well.

- I will use spell check before submitting rp posts only.
- I enjoy TV and watch shows like Arrow, The 100, and a few anime series.
- I enjoy reading fiction and follow a few comics.
Rules – (Rules I follow when doing role-play.)
rules_icon.jpg

I follow standard rules of role-playing which is basically common courtesy. But instead of throwing all these rules at you; you should know them anyhow, I will tell you what I will and will not do.
- I will never forget about a game, if I don't update you within a week I am either to sick to type, have a broken computer, in the hospital or worse. Any planed absence would be reported to my RP partners. Please do the same for me.
- I will never ever make a one line post.
- I will not try to copy length of posts, but I will always give you enough to reply to. I aim to write at least a paragraph.
- Aside from address and social security number I am open to you asking me almost anything.
- I will tell you if I need to close our game, I don't run off.
- I will not let you lead a game, I will make stuff happen and be creative.
- I don't want to only lead a game, I want you to make stuff happen and be creative too.
- I won't make a rabbit hole or f-lit for adult role-play, i'll only do what makes sense for the storyline and characters.
- I like to use images for character references, unless I can't find one. You don't have to, but if you have a image to go with your character(s) please share.
- I post in order of reply, meaning I won't make 2 posts in one game while one game is still waiting on one.

My Footprints - ( Important threads I am part of, mostly my roleplay threads.)
footprints.gif

Found in Translation (Another adventure with my OC Lewis)
-When Lewis is sent to help a reclusive kingdom of nekokin he ends up finding a valuable friend who could be more then a little troublesome. (I had to stop the game due to health problems.)

A Slave Mistake (My first Rp with my Lewis Character)
Involves a quest to return a princess who was enslaved but baught by Lewis at an auction by mistake. (Ended due to health problems)

Akatsuki corp. (My first Blue Moon Rp)
-An Rp involving Naruto concepts set in a more modern enviornment. (Partner disappeared.)

Introduction (My intro thread)

Adult Roleplay -(What I do and don't like when doing adult RP.)
---Likes----
- Creative and altenative takes on settings.
- Character Images.
- Straight characters.
- Plot.
- Consentual sex with or without manipulation.
- Vanilla sex.
- Non Consentual, but I am picky on that.
- Slinder women
- Virgins
- Non-Virgins
- light bondage
- Being the dominate role
- Romance
- Playing characters older then 25.
- Physical/Mental abuse (at times, if the story fits.)
- Age gaps within site limits

---Dislikes---
- One scene sex rp's
- Death
- Waste fluids
- Normal animals
- Huge breasts
- Unrealistic sexual organ sizes
- Male/Male Sex
- Excessive sexual fluids

Roleplay/Writting Zone (Rp Ideas and Concepts.)
subethaedit.png

Original Roleplay -(roleplays that do not involve established characters or establisted settings.)
Adventurer Lewis
-A character made for extensive high fantasy multiple story-line role-playing. He is a crazy one. [Click to Learn More.]
- He is not the only character I'll play, but he is the only pre-made character I currently have information written down for.
- If you have a idea for a character type you want played I'm willing to consider it.
- I can come up with other character ideas if Lewis is not your style.

Fan-Based Roleplay -(roleplays that make use of established characters, settings, or concepts that are standard or altered.)
- Marvel/Heros (Superior Spider-man, Magneto)
- Naruto (OC)

Let me know what you think of the game ^_^.

Just wanted to say hi! and good luck on the health issues, I know how hard that can be for someone.

Gr Joost

What I did for halloween and some other stuff.
Well for starts it was my day off from Dialysis so I felt like crap and slept most of the day. But I felt a little better by time the sunday night NFL game started. I got in 4th so far in my fantasy league but my dad was in 6th soi'm glad i beat him..again. I got a new rp started so i replied to my partners post, but it took 4 hours cause people kept bugging me lol.

My nurse aid was later then usual but its fine cause we planed for it. halloween was her 26th birthday so she went trick or treat with her 8 year old. But they had extra candy and brought some over cause i cant go outside easily. Overall not bad.

I'll tell ya, its wierd rping again after 2 years though. My partner for the rp is really nice i wish i et her sooner because the rp is something we both are exicted about. its a fun rp cause i can totally twist naruto stuff around and probably make hardcore fans go wtf. But fun is what matters right.

FlashUtil10k_ActiveX

FlashUtil10k_ActiveX is an Adobe flash player thing and is needed for alot of websites but i hate how it lags up my game and makes it crash. I'm sick of looking at the task manager as i got to bring it up every time i go to play battleforge.

PC gameing is frustrating as hell honestly *caugh* fallout new vegas

RE: FlashUtil10k_ActiveX

Flassche!!! man, everywhere I go you are XD.. dang it allzzz Hi... saw a comment you made on an intro thread that was sooo needed omg.. thankyou.. and I like your style and sense of writing and story ethics.

My link to my reqs list is under my sig.. click on it and see if any of the stories sound interesting or if you have any. I do write a lot more that 2 paragraphs XD but most don't.

no no no no pokemon cannons, please or power rangers...

Flassche.. na na na na na... see got not chains on me xd!!!

RP Repository

Started crafting my first big character on http://www.rprepository.com/index.php its a great character building tool.

I'm OnScreenTyper there so i might end up changing my user name to that on my rp sites too, though i'm really only on BlueMoon now so not sure. I'm tired of using rm860 everywhere lol.

I should be starting a rp here soon, cause i think my first one died.

Got my user name changed to something more personal to me. Rm860 just felt awkard, now that i'm rping again i just feel too much of me has changed in those 2 years. Thanks Vek for changing it.

On December 11, 2009 I had been in the hospital for already a day or so from ammonia. But it was this day a year ago that I lost my life. I coded and had no pulse for 3 minutes. While I do not recall this event when it happened but it no doubt did. So while the led line crossed the life monitor roughly 10-15 people were gathered in a tiny ER room working to save me. I am just so glad I made it till today. Yes things are harder now being vent dependant but it’s manageable and a decent life. I have good days, I have bad days sometimes but even so I’m here for a reason so I want to continue to live on and cherish those I meet, what few friends I have and most of all God and my family; including my cat Domino of course.

I'm glad i was able to find Blue Moon and rp again.

I wanted to take this time and memtion my new RP partner Vampire07. We get along very well and share alot of the same ideas on playing in a fantasy world. She is very nice and I am happy about our game.

Found in Translation
-About an adventurer who is sent to help a race of nekokin. Story revolves around him and a female warrior who is also the tribes translator.

My other partners are away at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom