Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shovel said:
Stephen chuckled as he continued to massage her breasts. He grabbed the top of her maids outfit with two fingers and pulled it down to expose her bra. He smiled and rubbed his hands over the bra, pulling it down so that her bare breasts were exposed to him. He moaned a little in his throat and put a finger to her lips when she asked him to kiss her. "Shhh...you will get what you want soon enough..." He grinned and pushed his face down into her breasts. "Mmmm..." He looked up at her and chuckled. "Do you like it when I toy with your breasts...?" He asked curiously. He squeezed her bare breasts and pushed them together. Stephen leaned down and licked both her nipples, then sucked happily on her.

She couldn't help her moan at his touch, he was truly gentle with her and the more he played the more she found that she wanted him. Moving her hands to rest on his back she urged his sucking and licking on. Her mouth parting to breathe in sharp gasp of anticipation and need. His words met her ear, the sound fuzzy from her desire. Nodding her head she looked down to him watching him for a moment while she spoke, "I do Misour I do..." her body arched into him wanting more. Her heart pounding in her chest the heat rising deep within her becoming more and more noticeable by her wet pussy.

Stephen smirked as she reacted so sweetly to him. "Mmmm...you taste good..." He winked at her seductively and sucked on her other unattended nipple. He playfully pulled and twisted on the other hard nipple and moaned against her. He leaned back and licked his lips as he grabbed the bottom of her skirt and lifted it up to view her panties. "Oh my...so wet down here,aren't we?" He leaned down and gave her little wet spot a soft playful lick. He rubbed her inner thighs gently and looked up at her. "Do you still want me to kiss your lips...?" He kissed her leg sweetly and chuckled. "and if so...which pair...?"

She let her head fall back as he attended to her other breast, her enjoyment coming in wave from the twisting and sucking. When he abandoned his play she gave out a soft whimper looking down to see what he was doing before she blushed, the feeling of his tongue wanted on her lower lips. Spreading her legs farther for him she moaned a little before looking to him with a smile. "Your in the right direction Misour," she smirked, her hand moving to rest on his back leading him towards the true spot of her desires.

Stephen grinned and felt arousal flow through his body. He was already rock hard and hot for her...but it was much more satisfying to take your time like this. Stephen bit down on the rim of her panties and slid them down her to her ankles. He sat back up and spread her legs out wide. "Mmm...play with your breasts for me while I please you..." He leaned down and gave her lower lips a soft kiss. "Mmmm...tastes good.." He licked at her slowly at first, using his fingers to spread her open. He looked up at the needy and lusty maid, moaning against her desiring pussy.

She bit her lip, watching him pull her panties down with his teeth spiking her desire for him more. She gave out a soft moan as he neared her pussy anticipation coming off of her in waves. Hearing request she moved her hands to her breast, rolling and kneading them. Her fingers twisting her nipples every now and than while she panted for him. "Like this Monsieur?" she asked. Her hips moving slightly by his touches and licks. "It feels....so good," she encouraged him.

Stephen nodded as he watched her play with her breasts. "Mmmm...yes theres a good little maid..." He massaged her legs gently and tickled them with his finger nails...running them up and down ever so lightly. He licked her pussy with more passion, focusing his efforts on her clit to better pleasure her. He knew that if she was really aroused, that the sex would be better for the both of them. Stephen slid his hand up and grabbed her right breast aggressively. "Mmmm...your making me so hot baby..." He slid his hand down to his crotch and rubbed himself lightly, moaning as he orally pleasured her.

She sighed at his actions his hands sending chills through her while his tongue teased her body to release. She gave a slight yelp when she felt his hand on her breast her eyes moving to him watching his face and hearing his words. Traveling her vision down she noticed him rubbing against his groin her eyes widening a bit. She'd almost forgot that she wasn't the one here to be pleased, smiling down at him she moved towards him. Pushing his body back so she could have access to it. "I'll shall make you hotter," she whispered in his ear her hands running down his body towards the pants that concealed him inside and away from her greedy eyes.

Stephen smiled and laid down on the bed, spreading his legs out and pushing his hips up so that his bulge in his pants looked even bigger. "Mmmm...baby..." He gently ran his hands through her hair and led her face towards his lap. "Will you be returning the favor...?" He asked in an almost shy voice. He was eager to feel her sweet lips around his hot thick cock. Stephen tugged on her maids outfit, undoing it a bit and sliding it off her body so she would be completely naked for him. He moaned in excitement and anticipation.

He smiles a pleasing smile once her orgasm hit. He took a few deebreaths as she kissed him and move off him. He got dressed back into his shorts and button-up vest and streches for a second. "I feel much better now. I'll make sure to come to you whenever I'm sick and need some treatment," he said. He give her one more passionate kiss and leaves the room.

With his knees bandaged and a new since of pride, Ben heads down stairs and looks for Tina. He had to thank her somehow for helping him out in his time of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom